Primp Style Lounge Reviews

8 | Louisville, KY

8 Reviews for Primp Style Lounge

Ally · Married on 01/22/2019

My Small Wedding Success

My wedding was a last minute scramble, arranged in about 3 weeks. I did a little research in attempts to find someone in the Louisville area, but I’d only lived here less than a year. I barely knew the area yet.
    Primp Style Lounge really saved the day for my wedding look. They were responsive, flexible with scheduling for my last-minute wedding, and made me feel comfortable and at ease in their experiences hands.
    The final look was beautiful, executed within our time frame, and it lasted throughout my whole special day.
    If you’re lost about finding a skilled and fairly priced hair/makeup stylist for your wedding day in the Louisville area, look up Hailee at Primp Style Lounge and let her work her magic!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Leah · Married on 10/13/2017

I 100% recommend Primp!! They are my go-to for every event. They did my hair and makeup along with my bridesmaids’ for my wedding and let me tell you, our hair and makeup was stunning!! Our morning with Primp was so fun, they really went above and beyond to make me and my girls feel special on my special day!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/24/2017

We hired Primp Style Lounge for my June wedding and we are so pleased. Everybody's hair and make up was beautiful and they did exactly what we asked for. It was so helpful that they were able to come to us because our venue came with a wonderful bridal suite. It made for a stress free day! Shannon worked with us and it was seamless. Thank you so much for helping our special day be as beautiful as can be!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 10/15/2016

I've been a regular blow out customer at Primp for a couple of years now. I only have wonderful things to say about my experience at Primp. The staff is wonderful, my hair always looks great, and the prices are right where they should be. I ended up also using Primp for my wedding this past October. It was wonderful. Colleen + company did an amazing job. They created such a fun and special experience for us when we arrived that day. I highly recommend Primp!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/06/2016

They did a fantastic job accommodating my large party (9 bridesmaids + 2 flower girls)! Very nice, hospitable, and everyone left satisfied with their hair. :)

Sent on 09/11/2016

Anne Kash · Married on 06/27/2015

Shannon and the rest of the team at Primp were an absolute dream to work with! They were super friendly, talented, and made sure all the girls looked flawless on my wedding day! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Erin · Married on 05/23/2015

I had a wonderful experience using Primp's services on my wedding day. Months before my wedding I did a couple of hair trials which was great. Leading up to my wedding day coordinating time arrival was a breeze. When myself and my bridal party got to Primp on the big day, everything was perfect! They even had a nice spread of fruit, bagels, juice and coffee waiting for us. My hair and makeup turned out even better than expected. Not to mention how beautiful the inside of primp is - my photographers pictures from primp are some of my favorite!! If you're looking for a stress free day of primping on your wedding day, primp is the way to go!!

Sent on 05/24/2016
  • U

Unsatisfied · Married on 08/03/2020

Worst Experience Ever

The heavy one, Sam was horrible. Hateful attitude, no talent, and even worse she seemed very unclean. Will not be going back!

Sent on 06/09/2020