3917 Chenoweth Square, Louisville, KY 40207 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Primp Style Lounge

Primp Style Lounge provides beauty services for brides in Louisville, Kentucky. They are a premier blowout bar offering blowouts, professional makeup and wardrobe consulting. With their help, you will feel absolutely radiant as you walk down to the aisle on one of the most important days of your life. Primp Style Lounge aims to pamper and polish you to wedding day perfection.

• With this team of stylists, you will have convenient access to great style so you and your wedding party will look and feel beautiful. Their staff is able to provide you with amazing results while making you feel comfortable throughout the entire process. They can accommodate a maximum group size of 20, so do not worry if you have a large wedding party. Services include:
  • Consultations

Primp Style Lounge 6
Primp Style Lounge 7

Ally · Married on 01/22/2019

My Small Wedding Success

My wedding was a last minute scramble, arranged in about 3 weeks. I did a little research in attempts to find someone in the Louisville area, but I’d only lived here less than a year. I barely knew the area yet.
    Primp Style Lounge really saved the day for my wedding look. They were responsive, flexible with scheduling for my last-minute wedding, and made me feel comfortable and at ease in their experiences hands.
    The final look was beautiful, executed within our time frame, and it lasted throughout my whole special day.
    If you’re lost about finding a skilled and fairly priced hair/makeup stylist for your wedding day in the Louisville area, look up Hailee at Primp Style Lounge and let her work her magic!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Leah · Married on 10/13/2017

I 100% recommend Primp!! They are my go-to for every event. They did my hair and makeup along with my bridesmaids’ for my wedding and let me tell you, our hair and makeup was stunning!! Our morning with Primp was so fun, they really went above and beyond to make me and my girls feel special on my special day!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Primp Style Lounge FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• 3917 Chenoweth Square Louisville, Kentucky, 40207 See on map
    502-947-3772 (Phone number)
    Check the website for the hours of both Primp locations.