PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE Reviews

40 | Coolidge, AZ

40 Reviews for PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE

Emma · Married on 04/17/2011

Scott's a great DJ to work with. He helped us select music for Cocktail hour and the Reception. He has provided us with excellent service. My husband and I were very pleased. Our guest thought the music selections were great. Scott created a wonderful atmosphere with during the cocktail hour. We had the cocktail hour out doors by the lake. I wanted my out of town guest to feel like they were away on vacation and Scott made it happen.

If you're looking for a good DJ for the right price. He is the DJ for you.

Thanks Scott

Sent on 10/12/2011

jessica · Married on 03/25/2011

If you want everyone to have a great time at your wedding hire Scott as a dj. He did everything I asked him to do and more. I was the a real pain in the #### initially, but scott was very patient with me. After our wedding everybody kept telling me how much fun they had. People who don't normally dance were dancing. Thank you scott for making our wedding a night to remember!!!

Sent on 03/30/2011

Stefanie · Married on 11/12/2010

Scott at Primetime DJ was great! My husband is a musician and had some ideas of what he wanted our wedding music to be like. We both like a lot of stuff that isn't played on the radio. Scott was really good about working with us to make sure that we had what we wanted but also that other people would enjoy the evening musically as well. When we really weren't sure what songs we wanted for certain events and dances, Scott was very helpful.
    An adde4d bonus, he takes pictures of your receptrion as well. Nothing major, but some fun shots to have, for sure!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Rhonda · Married on 11/06/2010

Scott was wonderful. I was so stressed the day of my daughters wedding, but once it began, Scott took over and kept the ball rolling. Everyone had a great time and I got to relax and enjoy dinner and dancing.

I want everyone to know we had some strange music request and Scott was able to get the exact music and edit it like the Bride wanted it with no hassle to us on why we wanted it! So my "Little Mermaid" daughter and her handsome Prince were very happy!

Rhonda Parker
    Litchfield Park, AZ

Sent on 11/08/2010

Elaine · Married on 10/16/2010

Prime Time DJ did my daughters wedding at the Windmill in Florence. It was a bit of a challenge because it was a double wedding and he had to do different songs for each Bride as they walked down the aisle. He had quite an array of songs requested for the reception and did an outstanding job of playing just the right music, but also announcing the different songs for all the father/daughter dances Bride and grooms first dances and announcing all the different activities as they happened. I would highly recommend Prime Time to anyone.

Sent on 10/30/2010

Andrew · Married on 09/24/2010

Prime Time DJ was perfect for our event. He was very outgoing and got everyone out on the dance floor. He had everything planned out beforehand and was extremely prepared. Thank you so much for making our night special!

Sent on 09/26/2010
  • hnewville

Heather · Married on 04/10/2010

Scott is amazing! He is flexible and so easy to work with! We had so much fun at our wedding and this was in large part thanks to him! Everyone was dancing and laughing and having a great time and he took pictures of the event and had them posted on his site the next day! I would recommend Scott to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Kaylee · Married on 02/19/2010

Scott did a great job of keeping our reception going! He was very easy and flexible to work with. He made the music selection process easy and even purchased songs we requested that he did'nt have. Scott even took pictures during the reception on top of playing the music and MC services. With out hesitation I recomend Primetime DJ Services to all future brides.

Sent on 06/02/2010
  • jdschrack

Jeremey · Married on 10/10/2009

Wow!!! DJ, MC, and photographer. We were very impressed with this team, he had all the music we wanted and was able to adapt to our taste. He had some fun activities to keep our guests involved and part of the reception. A special thank you to him for his great service and positive attitude. You should definately check this guy out.

Sent on 11/04/2009
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2009

Scott was so easy to work with, and he did a wonderful job at our wedding! We had so much fun, and everything was so laid back and relaxed through the entire process. I will definitely be recommending him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/21/2010
  • andreamizner

andrea · Married on 04/10/2009

Scott,

You were amazing! Everything you did for us was just above and beyond from helping with the things that weren't going according to plan to keeping everyone on the dance floor you helped make our night unforgettable thank you so much for your service and I will tell as many people as I can about you!

Thanx again
    David and Andrea Mehan

Sent on 04/23/2009

Terri · Married on 09/26/2013

Awesome DJ, so much fun had by all. Went above and beyond, more than what we expected. Included everybody in the fun. Everyone danced the night away.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

Scott was super easy to with with. He came highly recommended. And for good reason. Everyone that attended my wedding had a blast. I needed a wide variety of music to be played and he played it all! The dance floor was packed.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Konnie · Married on 04/14/2012

Very pleased. Scott was easy to work with, he seemed to sense the type of music we wanted and paid attention to volume and sound quality. Helped with the use of the microphone. Not only that worked well with the other performers. This is our second event using his services and would highly recommend him for your next event or wedding

Sent on 05/12/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/15/2010

Scott was great to work with. He found every song I asked for, no matter how obscure it was. He only wanted to please me and my husband at our wedding and played only what we specified. He was flexible with the schedule. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/12/2010