84 Reviews for Prime Time Party Rental

Drapery (2)
Chair Covers (1)
Lights (1)
Barware (1)

I love Prime Time I use them for my childs birthday parties and I used them for my May 5th wedding. I could not be happier with them. We changed our order several times and they were very nice and very helpful each time! I will continue to rent items from them in the future! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Barware

I cannot say enough about Andrea at Prime Time Rentals. She is an amazing Sales Representative to work with. Extremely knowledgeable about all the products PT offers and great alternative ideas to replace items that had already been rented from their inventory. Her kind helpful, sweet spirit was so comforting to deal with, my daughter and I always enjoyed going in to see Andrea. I used PT for two Bridal Showers and my daughters wedding at Top of the Market. PT had all my rental items to the venue when it was scheduled and it was in wonderful clean condition. Everyone I dealt with at PT was over the top professional and so accommodating. I recommend them for any of your upcoming events. I can't wait to work with them for my Wedding Design Company, The Way to Wed, Llc. Thank you PT for making my daughter's wedding over the top gorgeous. Every Bride should want to be a Christmas Bride!!!

Photo for Prime Time Party Rental Review - Harvest Table Scapes by The Way to Wed, Llc
Photo for Prime Time Party Rental Review - Christmas Sparkled with PT linen rentals
Photo for Prime Time Party Rental Review - Wreaths by The Way to Wed, Llc. Christmas Bride!
Photo for Prime Time Party Rental Review - Christmas bulbs/greenery set off the sparkle white runners
Photo for Prime Time Party Rental Review - Christmas Bride Make up by Rachel Pate, The Way to Wed, Llc
Photo for Prime Time Party Rental Review - Winter White Sparkle Drape and Table Cloth set the Desserts!
Photos
Photo for Prime Time Party Rental Review - 500 + Candles set the linens off!!!!!
Photo for Prime Time Party Rental Review - Room so festive with over 25 trees lit with white lights
Profile Picture Lisa, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Tables, Delivery, Linens
0.5

I used Prime Time for my chair covers and backdrop for my ceremony. Aside from them being extremely expensive they were also unprofessional across the board. I dealt with Ashley and she was extremely rude and made it seem that she was just trying to get me out of the building. She never told me that they wouldn't set up the chair covers nor that I needed sashes to tie up the panels on the backdrop. I found all of this out the day before the wedding. We had to make a special trip to pick up the sashes and had to tie them ourselves. Needless to say they looked horrible. I will never use this company again and advise everyone to look elsewhere.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers, Drapery, Delivery, Setup

We went and picked out our linens and table settings, and all the employees started to help out! You can tell they really love what they do! And our wedding was absolutely stunning, just our taste: tailored, classy, and with a few vintage and rustic aspects! I couldn't have been happier!!

Profile Picture Sydney, 9/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ashley Vanzant helped us with the cost of our linens and provided us with incredible customer service! I would recommend her to anyone!!! Thank you

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
3.1

Their prices were reasonable, although I was not in love with the chair cover prices I needed for my chair. But, I guess that has more to do with my reception chairs. They were able to recommend the correct chair covers!

Profile Picture User6708748, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

Loved the way the linens looked in our reception space! Lori is so great to work with and I appreciate the team delivering and picking up the linens for us. It really brought the look of the room together. LOVE you guys.

Profile Picture KAREN, 10/8/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Linens

Prime Time was a wonderful vendor to work with! They had a great wedding show that we attended, and they offered some very nice discounts, and had examples of their rentals set up all over their spacious building.
They allow the option to pick up your rentals to save some money, which is very nice.
The only inconvenience is their operating hours, they are open during the regular work day, so the show they put on was very helpful to be able to view their services.

Profile Picture Mariah , 5/27/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Decor, Lights, Tables

great variety of products and linens to choose from. Nice show room area. Great once a year open house with a lot of vendors and new products to see.

Profile Picture kathy, 4/23/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Delivery, Setup
1.0

HORRIBLE. Was promised 4 different times for delivery of tables, chairs, and table cloths and after I had to call for the 4th time an entire day later they showed up....but my dad sat down in one of the "white" chairs and it snapped in half, luckily it wasnt one of my wedding guests. There was old food and old gum stuck to the tables, the "white" chairs had dirt and pop ALL OVER my mom spent most of the time we had to set up just cleaning the chairs so they were not sticky to sit on. There was a rip in one of my tablecloths. ..i spent well over 1000 dollars with this company and was given 224 dollars back....i received terrible service and this was the best they could do. Wow. My advice, dont even bother with this company that clearly does not have enough time for all customers.

Profile Picture User5503421, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Prime time provided the linens and dance floor for our wedding reception. They were affordable and easy to work with. We worked with Sara Sutherland who was kind and very flexible when we had to add more to our contract. I would recommend Prime Time to anyone in need of table linens and dance floors. Only complaint was that a couple of the white tablecloths had black marks (small ones).

Profile Picture Kody, 10/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bottom line: We recommend. Everything was delivered/set up as expected.

Amber S. was our sales rep; she was responsive and made everything easy! We changed our rentals several times (before the due date) and she always followed up quickly and enthusiastically. Payment was easy as well.

I do wish communication about drop-off/pickup process, dates and times was more clear. I asked several times about when things would be dropped off/picked up but couldn't get a definitive answer, so I was worried something wouldn't work out.
Everything was dropped off a day earlier than expected, which was great, but no one called to let me know it was there -- I had to call my venue to verify. The rentals were picked up earlier than expected, which again was great, but no communication that it was collected so I was worried.

Profile Picture Kasey, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Reasonable prices and great selection. Sales associate was very helpful in helping us pick out the rentals for our wedding day. All of the correct rentals were delivered on time and in good condition.

Profile Picture User5277103, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All I can say is EXCELLENT! They provided a quality materials at a wonderful price.

Profile Picture User4179639, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything we rented was perfect!

Profile Picture Abby, 12/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The woman I worked with was extremely helpful in keeping me on budget. If I found something I loved, she always gave me options that were slightly more affordable. Guests loved the tablecloths and napkins, it went really well with our venue and fall theme.

Profile Picture Karolyn, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wanted to have gold flatware for my wedding to match the gold decor. I found the Fiori Gold flatware on Primetime's website and was super impressed with the price and color. I called (this was about five weeks before the wedding) and the rep Amber was super helpful and we set up a contract and I paid in full that day.

Everything was great until about 9 a.m. the Thursday before my wedding, when were planning to pick up the flatware. Amber called and told me that the bride from the previous weekend had not returned the flatware. They tried many different methods to get it, but ultimately were not able to. They had almost enough for my event still, so I was thinking about using it and just having one table with silver flatware. Primetime apologized MANY times and offered to compensate any silver flatware for free.

However, when I looked at a sample of the gold flatware, I realized it wasn't gold at all anyway. It looked gold in the pictures online, but in real life it just looked like regular silver flatware. Even if I could have gotten all the pieces, I would have been disappointed to have spent the extra money.

In the end, I chose to get a refund and not use any of the flatware. I just used the regular silver flatware my caterer had, which was fine. On my wedding day the last thing I was thinking about was the flatware!

Amber was beyond professional and apologetic about the whole mess. She did everything she could and I know she felt really bad. The only thing I will say is I wish they had told me sooner. The flatware was supposed to be returned Monday and I didn't find out until Thursday it wasn't. I know they were hoping it would be, but if I'd known sooner I maybe could have found something else in time. I genuinely appreciated their apology though and I know they did what they could. However, a caution to future brides - the Fiori Gold flatware is NOT gold like it looks in the pictures online.

Profile Picture Jessi, 10/11/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So glad I could find all the rentals I needed in one place for a very reasonable price! Everything was beautiful and i'm so glad they had the linen in the color I needed. Everyone there was so kind and helpful as well. Thank you so much for making our wedding day special!

Profile Picture Ashley , 9/6/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have nothing but good things to say. Prime time helped me brainstorm our family style head table in our somewhat cramped space. In addition it's great to be able to go to the warehouse and visualize what the table set up might look like.
Their new location is great too!

Profile Picture User3634530, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service and staff! I was very pleased with my experience including the cost of rental. I have already referred Prime Time on to others and will definitely do business again!

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had absolutely NO problems with them. They have GORGEOUS table settings, linens etc. We got our table covers (cream sequined) from them, china, glassware, chair bows, etc. from them. They did an outstanding job. Delivered it all to the venue for a fair fee, picked it all back up, we didn't have to do anything. We visited their beautiful showroom, full of great ideas and samples, picked out what we liked, signed on the dotted line and paid for it. Nick did a stellar job. Worry free on our end.!

Profile Picture User4525258, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They answered the phone each time I called and sent me the updated information within minutes of hanging up. They were in contact with the venue to ensure delivery and pick-up times. Friendly folks via the telephone!

Value - they came recommended through my venue as one of the most reasonably priced (and they were, after my searching). The chairs were great and I'm glad I decided on it - although, paying $6 per chair felt like a lot considering they get to take them back!

Profile Picture Ariel, 5/31/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I priced out my rentals from a company in Cincinnati and was floored by the cost. A family member mentioned they had heard great things about Primetime so I went to Dayton one afternoon to check them out. They were super busy on a Saturday and they set everything aside to help me find the perfect selections for our wedding. We pulled half of the samples off the racks make table arrangements and they refused to let us clean up after ourselves! Once we made the selections we found they were MUCH more reasonably priced and had fantastic customer service. We made lots of changes along the way and they never balked when I asked for updated estimates and bombarded them with tons of questions. For a small fee, the rental order was delivered (exactly as ordered) and they even picked it up afterwards. I would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Kara, 4/26/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very helpful and easy to work with!

Profile Picture User3038120, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My reception turned out beautifully with the items I rented kind of expensive but worth it

Profile Picture User3265093, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews