Prima Vista Reviews

14 Reviews for Prima Vista

• Charles

Charles Bennett · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Perfect wedding!

Had the perfect wedding here! Guests were constantly complimenting the venue throughout the entire wedding. Ellen is a pleasure to work with and she made our wedding planning substantially easier. On the day of the wedding she was very organized and everything went according to plan. Glad I chose Prima Vista!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Julie Oden · Getting married on 12/10/2020

Truly a "Prima Vista"

Prima Vista is absolutely beautiful. The Livingston's have meticulously added every detail with thought to create a magnificent venue that adds outdoor charm with chic sophistication.

• Brittany

Brittany Haywood · Getting married on 10/25/2020

Wonderful people, fabulous venue!

Prima Vista is beyond beautiful! When my fiancé and I went to tour, Ellen and Dave were extremely helpful and made sure to show us each unique part of their venue! This venue is a must see and I appreciate Ellen and Dave for making us feel at home.

Sent on 03/25/2020

George K · Getting married on 09/11/2020

Elegance in the Hill Country

I recently attended a music event a Prima Vista with my lady friend whose daughter was recently engaged. As we enjoyed the modern design nestled in the beauty of the hill country we took pleasure with all the luxuries and conveniences of the city in this immaculate venue. Watching the awesome sunset from their huge deck, she laid her head on my shoulder and whispered, “This is exactly the venue that my daughter is dreaming of, I’m bringing her here tomorrow!”

We had a great evening at Prima Vista, the best! Her daughter? After seeing our pics, didn’t hesitate and we set an appointment with the very charming and helpful owners. To Dave, Ellen and Dalton, thank you for being so kind to her at that meeting! One big thing off the list!

James White · Married on 02/11/2020

Beautiful Hill Country Venue

I had the pleasure of attending an event at Prima Vista in November. The facility is amazing. Contemporary meets the Hill Country. From the architecture of the Main Event Center to the quaintness of the Pavilion it is obvious that a lot of time and effort was undertaken to make sure the facilities are beautiful. Inside the Main Event Center there are spacious Suites for the parties to spend time and stay relaxed, a huge and beautiful fireplace. The space is a really nice size with a bar area tucked into a corner, two flat screen televisions that can be used for showing pictures and a Caterers corner complete with warming ovens. Just off of the Main Event Center there is a huge deck overlooking the most wonderful scenery and sunsets. The deck includes a large fire feature that added fantastic audience on the chilly evening. The outdoor ceremony site is beautiful and is sized to accommodate small or large crowds.

David, Ellen and all of the staff were very attentive and knowledgeable. Their hands on approach led to a beautiful event.

I would highly recommend Prima Vista and encourage everyone looking for a Hill Country location to visit Prima Vista

Sent on 12/09/2019

Gabriella Pascale · Married on 12/14/2019

Our Dream Wedding

Our wedding was a dream come true from beginning to end. We instantly fell in love with the venue as soon as we parked our car. It has the beautiful hill country scenery with. Modern twist reception building.
    Ellen and David are wonderful people to work with. They made everything so easy to plan our wedding with us living hours away. Ellen always stayed in contact with me weekly and helped anyway she could with vendor recommendations and scheduling the day of the wedding.
    Both David and Ellen were so helpful and hands on to make sure everything was perfect for our special day! I could not ask for a more beautiful, relaxing and fun wedding.

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Bennett · Married on 11/24/2019

Absolutely perfect

I had previously reviewed Prima Vista with my old account (with a different wedding date we used as a random placeholder before we actually settled on something). I couldn't figure out how to update it, so I made a new one!

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!

I can't say enough good things about this venue. It's stunning, and the couple who own it, Ellen and David, are the sweetest people ever. Ellen offers Day-of Coordination services at no extra charge, and she's absolutely fantastic at it. Tables, chairs, basic ivory linens, and string lights are also provided at no extra charge.

We had our wedding here on 11/24/19 and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Everything ran smoothly, and after months of intense planning, I was able to fully relax and enjoy my wedding day 🙂 It was perfect. We had so much fun! All our guests are still going on about how it was one of the most beautiful and fun weddings they've ever been to. And the best part? It didn't break the bank!

If you're looking for an affordable venue that has a lot included in the rental price and isn't just another barn, a venue your guests will rave about, and a venue run by amazing and extremely competent people who know what they're doing and care about giving you the best experience possible, you can't go wrong with Prima Vista!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Chad & Lori Smith · Married on 11/14/2019

Beautiful venue!

This is a beautiful setting for a wedding or any other event in the hill country! The owners are fantastic as well and really work hard to ensure their guests have a good time. Catering was good too. Highly recommend Prima Vista!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Essie

Samantha Crippen · Married on 11/05/2019

Great value and sweet staff!

This is a new venue, and it doesn't open to the public until May, so we haven't had our wedding yet, but with all the services included, the kindness and professionalism we've experienced so far, plus the fact that it's in the Hill Country not too far from Austin, it's a fantastic value! They have their own day-of coordinator, so you don't have to stress about finding and paying for your own like you do with most other venues, they include set up and break down of chairs and tables, and they have their own linens. You're also allowed to bring in outside vendors for no extra fee as long as you let them know ahead of time, which I think is great!

I've already had so much help from Ellen (our day-of coordinator), and I really appreciate it.

If you're looking for a venue that's a great value and more affordable than many other venues in the area, especially for what's included, I'd recommend trying out Prima Vista! :)

Sent on 01/26/2019

Prima Vista's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Samantha! We cannot wait to host your wedding this fall and meet all of your wonderful guests and family. Please reach out with any questions you may have!

-Dalton

Kevin D. · Married on 10/17/2019

We’ll be back!

What a beautiful setting! If you love the Texas Hill Country then this is the place. Brand new and very roomy inside and out with all the amenities. The owners/hosts couldn’t have been nicer or more accommodating. We had a great time. Highly recommended for whatever event you planning

• April

April Wadley · Married on 10/11/2019

Gorgeous Hill Country Venue

Beautiful Hill Country venue! Modern clean line decor. You can see an amazing sunset from the large open dinner area & the outside deck. Loved the glass outdoor fire pit. The outdoor area for a ceremony/concert... was so intimate. Very special. I highly recommend this venue. Thank you Ellen & David for the hospitality ❤

Sent on 11/22/2019

Robyn Colonna · Married on 10/10/2019

Prima Vista beautiful and elegant

Prima Vista is an amazing upscale hill country venue! My experience was magical. The venue is modern and sleek, surrounded by huge oaks and meandering paths. There isn't any space that isn't inviting. We had wonderful hosts, impeccable catering and loved every second. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Dana Krause · Married on 04/07/2013

Such a romantic night!

My husband and I recently had a chance to visit Prima Vista. What a delightful surprise! The venue has a modern vibe (Mid-Century modern) mixed with chic and elegant architectural details and set in the beauty of nature. We were totally impressed by this unique venue and are seriously discussing using this place to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary by renewing our vows!

Levi M · Married on 07/20/2019

4.2
      3.0

Wonderful First Event

We were Prima Vistas' first event and it went spectacularly! I can't tell you how much it is worth that Ellen is the built in Day-of-Coordinator. It is so great to be able to give one person all your vendor info and they handle the rest with no back and forth with the property, because she is the property! We could give her a glance from afar and she swooped in to know what was needed and executed.
    Her son, Dalton was a wonderfully supportive tech guy, and her husband(sorry that I blank on his name) was always willing to help with muscle and facility needs. Such a well entwined and small group is great for events, because you know exactly who to talk to about what, or they will pass on quickly to one another if needed.

You already have to deal with your own families during a wedding, so it is great not to have to keep track of a large staff as well.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Prima Vista's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Levi! We couldn't have asked for a sweeter couple to be our giveaway contest winners and first wedding at our new venue. We pride ourselves on our small family business and close connections with our clients. We wish you and Keeley nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness!