Pretty Robes Reviews

Pretty Robes 4
Pretty Robes 5

Sowya Kierson · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great Quality Robes

Robe quality was exceptional. I was expecting something a lot thinner, but the color and fit was exact. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Mary Auburn · Getting married on 08/04/2020

The Perfect Robes!

Loved the robes! We needed 17 robes and all of them were perfect!

My bridesmaids wore blush robes with personalized names in the Bebas font in Navy writing and I wore a white robe with my name the same font and color. Everything came out as expected, I had high expectations and Pretty Robes def. exceeded them. I've already recommend them to so many brides!

Keep up the amazing work, your robes are incredible!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Ashley Shamsu · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful Robes

Robes were excellent and would def. order again. It was easy to order and quick delivery.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Furlough · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Robes Were Great

Robes were made great and exactly what I needed for my wedding. The robes were customized beautifully and the quality of the material was fantastic. Money well spent!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Ayana Paul · Getting married on 12/10/2019

I can't wait to see all the girls

I ordered 7 Blush satin robes and one in the White lace robe for my sister's upcoming bachelorette weekend. I received them today and they are so beautiful. I can't wait to see all the girls in theirs this weekend. I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Nadia Lalani · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Fantastic Robes

Absolutely loved my robes. Couldn't recommend them more if you need bridal robes.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • I

Ivy Cassidy · Getting married on 09/20/2019

The best swimsuit

Ordered some swimsuit for my bachelorette party and I was amazed by their product. My friends loved it. The color and the text was wonderful.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 08/30/2019

Easy and Quick

I ordered my bridesmaids gift robes from Pretty Robes & it was so simple & quick, which I appreciated. The price was also very reasonable & the quality met expectations. I’m excited to gift these robes & wear my own.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Chloe Woodson · Married on 08/16/2019

My Swimsuits Were Perfect!

Just received my swimsuits for by bachelorette party and they came out perfect!!!!!!!!!!

The colors we needed were rose gold and white. We needed smalls and mediums for our group and each swimsuit fit perfectly and the colors were true to the website.

A few things that really stood out to me. 1) The packaging, everything came in these really cute personalized bags. 2) The white was NOT see through! I don't know why is this is so hard for so many companies to get right. I even tried 2 white swimsuits from 2 sellers on ETSY and both were see through once they were wet, which is super frustrating to have to deal with. If you're going to order from any company, I always recommend testing their white before you order any other color for this issue. 3) The rose gold color was exactly the color we needed. I've been searching everywhere and couldn't find this color.

Overall the quality, the cut, fit, and material were perfect.

Last and but not least, the customization on these were spot on for us. We did the rose gold swimsuits in white and my white in a rose gold text and it came out perfect!

I seriously couldn't recommend this company enough if you needed swimsuits. Everything was perfect and the swimsuits were literally half the price of other places online. So happy with you guys and I promise I will be ordering again!!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Hello Chloe,

Thanks for taking the time out to share your experience. We are delighted to know our swimsuits exceeded your expectations and were a big hit for your bachelorette party. We truly appreciate you for shopping with us.

-Pretty Robes Customer Service Team

Pamela L · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent Robes!

Working with Pretty Robes was amazing. The service was great, all of my questions were answered quickly via email. Most importantly, the robes were of excellent quality. I ordered 1 robe as a tester from an etsy shop and that did not go as I had hoped unfortunately. I ordered several Royal Blue robes with metallic gold customization and the robes came out perfectly. I will be ordering more in the future from Pretty Robes, and will be recommending you to everyone!

Sincerely,
    Pamela L.

Leidy Shepard · Married on 06/02/2019

Robes Did Not Disappoint

My bridesmaids LOVED these! They fit perfectly on each of the girls and the colors looked so cute in pictures. The robes are beautiful, elegant, vibrant and true to its picture.

• Meagan

Meagan Lipscomb · Married on 06/01/2019

Bridal party robes

I absolutely feel In love with the robes I ordered. They were customized and shipped in record time! I actually ordered two more after my initial order. They are gorgeous!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Harriet Wheeler · Married on 05/31/2019

My order arrived on time and everything was lovely. I ordered custom robes for me and my bridesmaids. The robe was spectacular, especially the color. I placed my order months before my wedding so I didn't have any problem with how long production time took. Thanks so much Pretty Robes!

Sent on 06/24/2019

S Simpson · Married on 05/25/2019

Phenomenal service

Everything is what I expected and more. From the designs, the packaging and also being informed by email and text the status of my robes, very impressed. Also shipping was fast, less than two weeks and I’m in Canada. So happy I found this site! If you’re looking for robes, gifts etc. anything for your wedding party definitely recommend pretty robes!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Hello,

Thanks for taking time out to share! We truly appreciate it. So happy to hear that you love your robes and the new packaging! Thanks for the recommendation and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Nikki Boarder · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Robes!

Loved the way the robes came out, would def. recommend if you're looking for blush and ivory robes. We ordered this for our bridal party and everyone was super happy with them.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Marion Draper · Married on 05/09/2019

Pretty but inexpensive

I ordered this for my friend's wedding and I surprised with how much it costs me. The price is so worth the quality and looks of the robe.
    I did not regret shopping from this company. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Kelsea Dillard · Married on 04/24/2019

beautiful for a very affordable price

I had my bachelorette party last April and for that, I ordered some swimsuit. The suits are super cute and the fabric is beautiful for a very affordable price.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Kaylie Joel · Married on 04/20/2019

Long Lace Robe Love!

I ordered the long lace matinee robe from Pretty Robes and I love it! I wanted something a little more sheer and something I could wear in my home but something that would standout at my wedding. I love the fit and quality of the robe! The robe is really long and runs to the floor. I'm 5'2 and I don't mind the length to be honest, but if I am going to wear it out I have to fold a portion of the the robe over the satin belt, which is a easy fix. I inquired with Pretty Robes and the model in the image is closer to 5'5. Overall this is a lovely robe and I would highly recommend it.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Hello Kaylie,

Thanks for taking time out to review. The Long Lace Mantinee robe is one of our newer pieces, we are happy to hear how much you enjoy it.

Katerina Rayner · Married on 04/19/2019

Pure happiness!

My girls loved the robes! Their wide variety of colors and customization options are phenomenal. Highly recommended!

Maureen Cresswell · Married on 04/15/2019

Two Thumbs Up!

My order arrived on time and the customization is perfect! Thanks for making my wedding memorable. Everyone is so happy. Two thumbs up for this amazing company!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jennifer Oblesk · Married on 04/13/2019

Robes were perfect!

I ordered 7 robes in different sizes and colors. i received everything about 2 weeks after I ordered my robes. Very happy with the robes!

Jennifer O.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Nelum Stinger · Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic Robes!

Robes were simply fantastic. Couldn't recommend them more for bridal wear.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • O

Olivia Milderson · Married on 04/05/2019

Robes were perfect!

Loved my robes and would def. recommend them if you need robes for your wedding day like I did. I needed a few orchid rushed for my wedding since we added a few more to the bridal party, and we got them in time! Really happy with the way everything turned out and would def. recommend them!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Leila Ianper · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful PJs

I had never heard of this company before but found them on google. Their pajama selection was limited but they had the color and sizes we needed. I ordered 8 pjs from XS to L. Each PJ hung a little off the body which I think all of my bridesmaids really liked. The PJs are more of a loose fit overall. Along with the fit, the customization was nice. I put monograms on the front pocket of each PJ. In general I think robes are little outdated to be honest and hard to reuse down the line so I'm glad I went with the Pjs. I didn't have to deal with customer service or have any interaction with the company other than placing the order so I can't speak to that but I recieved my items well before my need by date and everything I ordered was perfect. So in my book this company is awesome and worth considering if you need Pjs. They have robes too, but again I didn't buy any but their selection of robes was substantially larger than their pjs.

Hope this helps!
    - Leila

Sent on 04/10/2019

Meddy Dosa · Married on 03/16/2019

Robes Were Perfect! (Floral Peach)

I received my robes today and I couldn't wait to leave a review! I ordered floral peach robes for my bridesmaids and they are beyond beautiful! My wedding colors are blush and navy and I am beyond happy with the quality and feel of these robes, literally silk! I cannot wait to give these out!

I ordered them on Monday and got them Friday - no rush shipping or rush production needed. I am located in New Orleans so maybe that's why I got them as quickly as I did without paying for anything extra.

Sent on 12/29/2018