9 Reviews for Pretty Petals Floral & Event Design

Venue Visit (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (2)

I used Pretty Petals for a bridal shower that I co-hosted. We were BEYOND satisfied with the customer service and floral arrangements we received. The personal attention we received from Veronica was irreplaceable! She had ideas that we hadn't envisioned. She created hand corsages, which every woman was greeted with before entering the event. Lets just say the corsages were a complete HIT and still talk of our conversations. The bride was speechless as she looked at the center pieces, corsages, and supporting foral arrangements surrounding the cake & welcome tables. Throughout the entire shower the bride raved over how much she loved the floral arrangements! Pretty Petals took our vision and turned it into something magical. Definitely would recommend using this company if you want a smooth experience with beautiful florals.

Profile Picture Shan, 11/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you want something more than just a florist, pick Veronica! I couldn't believe what she pulled off. With limited decor and a focus on floral, she MADE the wedding what it was. I have never even seen flower arraignments like what she pulled off. They were honestly the prettiest flowers I have EVER seen. She is also the sweetest and focuses on every detail. Even at our first meeting with her, she knocked it out of the park with her fun personality and little details she put together for the meeting that made us say, "wow."

We went to regular florists before meeting Veronica...yes they will put together what you what and drop it off for you at your event. Veronica was so much more than that. She literally DESIGNED the event. She went above and beyond anything I was expecting in every aspect of her work. I was simply blown away. Thank you Veronica!

Profile Picture Campbell, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Veronica was absolutely AMAZING! We were referred to Pretty Petals by our wedding coordinator. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful. Veronica listened to what we wanted and executed perfectly. My bouquet was hand delivered to my hotel and my husband's boutonniere was delivered to the venue. She also surprised us with extra flowers at the restaurant where we had our reception. We could not have asked for a better wedding day!

Profile Picture Shanee, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Veronica owner and floral designer of Pretty Petals is AMAZING!!!!!!!! She made dream wedding a reality and I wish I could thank you her more. Veronica is the sweetest and most flexible decor vendor I ever met. I emailed her late one night, a month before my wedding in frenzy asking if she would be able to take us on as clients. She responded before I went to sleep and reassured me that everything will be okay and she would love to discuss our options. Initially we had began working with another vendor but ran into budget issues. With only a month to left until our wedding date, Veronica took us on as clients and worked MAGIC with our small budget. We wish we would have hired her initially as recommended to give her more time and more of a budget to work with. But even with the small budget and short time frame , her work was exquisite! I cried when saw how beautiful my reception decor was. And because I had my eyes focused on my groom during the ceremony, I did not pay attention to all the detail with the ceremony set up, but when I saw pictures later I was also wowed! I can not thank Veronica enough for making my day beautiful and perfect. She truly exceeded my expectations and my guest can not stop talking about how gorgeous everything was. We also kept some of the flowers after the reception and after our two week honeymoon, they are still beautiful and fresh. Thank you again! I would recommend any DMV couple to hire Pretty Petals. She is budget friendly and sweet as pie! We love you VERONICA!!!! I may not be getting married again but, I have plans for future events that plan to use her services for again.

Photo
Profile Picture Monica, 3/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral

There is not enough time in the day to say all the amazing things about Veronica! From beginning to end, she was amazing! I had initially considered using silk flowers and she and my planner swiftly talked me out of that lol. I was worried about using real flowers due to budget limitations, but Veronica worked with me and came up with a proposal that mirrored my ideas and matched my budget. I was excited! When I tell you that come wedding day, what Veronica and Pretty Petals delivered SURPASSED all of my hopes, dreams and what I had even paid for!!!!! I expressed to her late in the process of a vision I had for aisle decor, but scratched it because there was no more room in the budget for it. I left creative control to her to use what we had already to decorate the aisle. To my surprise, She executed my vision- with out any additional cost! I am forever grateful for her! She loves what she does so much, that making her bride happy is number 1 for her. Thank you Veronica for everything- You are truly amazing!

Profile Picture Leah , 10/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with Veronica and Pretty Petals Floral and Event Designs. Veronica has been a blessing from the start. At our consultation with Pretty Petals Floral and Event Designs, Veronica gave us an option to donate our flowers to a cause of our choice if we decided to go with her and we absolutely loved the idea. At the consultation we cried, laughed, talked about the vision for the big day, and more. Jarett and I knew that we had to have Veronica and Pretty Petals Floral and Event Designs for our special big day. We made the right choice!!! There was no need to have a consultation with anyone else. Veronica was pleasant, professional, understanding, and welcoming. Veronica is exactly what every bride needs in the midst of planning. Veronica is so gifted and creative that my husband and I trusted her to be in total control. Veronica also was prompt with follow ups and had so much creative insight at the venue walk through. She was just excited as I was. This is where it gets even better!!! The greatest part was the ending product. Veronica executed our big day so beautifully! My wedding and reception was absolutely beautiful!! I am still receiving praises on how beautiful the flowers, candles, and vases were. The arrangements were more stunning than I had imagined. Veronica also added a few extra touches which were perfect. I'm getting teary eyed because she really did go above and beyond our expectations. Everything was so beautiful! I have nothing but praise and well wishes for Pretty Petals Floral and Event Designs. We are so pleased with the service and the product that I am already referring future brides and just people in general to Pretty Petals Floral and Event Designs. I am looking forward to having more events just so I can use Pretty Petals Floral and Event Designs again. If you want beauty, quality, great service, and excellent execution look no further. You are in good hands. Thank you! -Mercedes M. Morton

Profile Picture Mercedes, 7/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

I could not have asked for a better florist! Veronica, the owner of Pretty Petals was amazing to work with. I gave her minimal direction for what I wanted, (I said I wanted white flowers and to make it pretty) and she and her team created the most beautiful bouquet, and centepieces! Our families could not stop talking about how wonderful and elegant our space looked! I highly recommend Pretty Petals!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you want awe inspiring, jaw-dropping floral arrangements for your event, please choose Veronica. She did a spectacular job at our 10 year vow renewal. It was perfectly proportioned, not too many flowers and not too little. My bouquet was exquisite. She placed my old ring into the bouquet. SO unique!!! She has true flower power!!!!
-Drake & Shonte

Profile Picture Shonte, 12/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Veronica Epps is a true professional and class act. She made me feel so special. She went above and beyond to meet with me and make my (lack of) vision work! She understood how much I had on my plate and made the florals process a breeze.

She works with local wholesalers to get your the best price and her taste is impeccable. I loved my flowers and centerpieces. She added details to the cake and to our sweetheart table that made the night just that much more romantic! Follow her on Instagram to see her amazing work. Call her for your next event. You'll be so glad you did!

Profile Picture Veronica, 12/3/16, 12 Reviews