Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty Reviews

Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 6
Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 7
  • Tracy

Tracy Fitton · Getting married on 02/08/2020

Natural glam - Kristin is your girl!!

I had my bridal trial with Kristin yesterday and I could not have been any happier with it! She did an amazing job and got the exact look I was going for with natural glowing skin and more glam eyes. I have sensitive skin and the products she uses are amazing and all natural - my skin felt so nice even after taking the make up off! I cannot wait to have my makeup done for the wedding!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 8
  • Andrea

Andrea Rodriguez · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Made me feel like a million bucks

I just did my wedding makeup and hair trial with Kristin and Tricia this past weekend, and there are just no words to express how happy I am to have chosen Pretty in Pink for my wedding day hair and makeup. Seriously... the best decision ever. From the very beginning, Kristin was extremely helpful answering all of my questions and was flexible in designing a schedule that would work for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I always received quick, friendly responses, which made the booking process incredibly easy and stress-free. The trial itself was an amazing experience. I loved how, by just providing a few inspiration images, they were able to figure out exactly what I wanted and translate it into something that would work for me and my specific skin and hair characteristics. The trial was extremely fun, which only made the experience better. They're all wonderful, friendly and easy to talk to. Before I left the trial, they made sure I was 100% happy with what they had done. And I have to say... I was ecstatic with how it all came out. I couldn't wait to share pictures with my some of my closest family and friends and everyone commented on how stunning I looked. Finally, I was happy to see my makeup and hair survived an entire day and still looked flawless (even though I was out running errands that day!). I can't wait to do it all again in a few months!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 9
    Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 10
    Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 11
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Cain · Married on 06/29/2019

Last minute bride

I planned my wedding within a three week period and finding a hair stylist proved to be one of the biggest challenges until I contacted Kristin and Tricia. My wedding was a week away and they were able to fit in a hair trial at the absolute last minute. They organized a schedule so Tricia could complete my hair and 5 other ladies hair at my mom’s house. Everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 17
    Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 18
    Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 19

Christina P · Married on 05/19/2019

Baby shower hair and makeup

Thank you Kristin for making me look and feel beautiful at my baby shower. She was a pleasure to work with and got the look I sent her perfect. My makeup came out natural and flawless. So happy I found pretty and pink as my new local makeup and hair stylist. Kristin and Trish were so sweet and easy to work with. Will absolutely be using them again for my next special occasion.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • SoonToBeGold&Blue

Alexis · Married on 04/27/2019

Kristin was amazing

From the moment I started messaging Kristin, she blew me away with her thoughtfulness and knowledge of make up. She completely took the time to understand what I wanted and what I envisioned for my wedding day. She has a great personality and was a pleasure all around to work with. I have never felt to beautiful in my entire life.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Shamir · Married on 09/13/2018

Kristin made me the most elegant-natural beauty for my best friend’s wedding where I was a bridesmaid! I told her I wanted natural with a pop and she totally got it! I got so many compliments throughout the wedding and after from pictures! The best! thank you Kristin xx

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 20

Krista · Married on 08/30/2018

Kristin did my hair and makeup for a wedding that I was attending as a Bridesmaid. She was very professional and so talented! Both my hair and makeup came out exactly as I wanted! I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for hair and makeup services!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/05/2018

Such personal service and makeup artistry, Pretty in Pink Makeup exceeded my expectations! Have used for my wedding and several other special occasions. I wouldn't use anyone else, ever. She’s one of a kind and makes my skin looks flawless. She finds the best look for you and works with you to get the achieved look...I highly recommend ♥️.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/02/2018

Kristin is an amazing make up artist ! I don’t really like wearing a lot of make up, she was able to give me a beautiful nature look for my sisters wedding. Kristin was a joy to be around and made everyone feel gorgeous on my sisters special day! I recommend her for any event.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Kelli · Married on 08/01/2018

Exquisite service and artistry, pretty in pink makeup and beauty has overpassed my expectations! I won’t go to any event or special occasion without her services. Whether my look is classic or innovative, she can do it all! She’s one of a kind and makes my skin looks flawless. I highly recommend ♥️. Won’t go anywhere without her!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Deborah · Married on 06/08/2018

This makeup artist was awesome. My Jessica had her makeup done for her prom and her makeup looked so natural. I highly recommend her to all

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 21
    Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 22
    Pretty in Pink Makeup and Beauty 23

Cindy · Married on 11/26/2017

Kristin did my makeup for my wedding in November and it was absolutely and it was absolutely perfect! I received so many complements! She created the exact look that I wanted and I felt so beautiful on my special day. She is very professional and sweet and an overall pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her.
    - Cindy S.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

Hair trial for Bat Mitzvah

Kristin (makeup) and Tricia (hair) met with my daughters and I for a trial for my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah. They were both very warm, friendly and made us all feel comfortable. Leading up to the trial, Kristin was very attentive and really listened to what we wanted (and didn’t want). Kristin and Tricia spent plenty of time with us and we didn’t feel rushed. They were both receptive to helping us figure out what we wanted and were open to tweaking the results... until we got it just right. I look forward to them doing our hair and makeup on the big day! I highly recommend them both!

Sent on 05/25/2019

P ·

Great experience!

Kristin is talented in what she does! I will keep her in mind for future events.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2018

I've had Kristin do my makeup on several occasions, she is such a diverse make up artist who produces exactly what you want! She was able to give me a very classy natural look for a wedding I attended but has also given me a cute spunky going out look as well ! Would highly recommend pretty in pink for any kind of event..

Sent on 08/28/2018