Pretty Elektrik Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing Vendor

Pretty Elektrik is hands down an exceptional company! From making changes to my wedding during the Pandemic, to capturing the beautiful moments of my wedding!!! Thank you so much!
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing!!!

Truly an amazing team for an awesome price. From beginning to end, the Ronnie and his team worked flawlessly to make sure to capture all the special moments for our big day. So many things I missed, but they were able to capture it on film. I really appreciate all of their efforts before, during and after our wedding. I am so happy we were able to book with them!!!
  • Randie
    Randie P. Married on 11/23/2019

Our wedding

He came in as a professional and did exactly what our contract stated. He was respectful, on time and pleasant to work with. I'd grab him on my next event over and over again. He's the ensy at what he does and will be advertised by my wife and I.
    Cheryl Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing Vendor! Attention to detail! Quick turn around time.

Highly recommend! I absolutely love everything about my video. Booked them last minute and they were extremely accommodating and assertive to all my needs and requests.
  • Shontese
    Shontese Married on 09/06/2019

Cromartie/Buckman Wedding

Ronnie and his team were the absolute best. Professional, responsive and just great to work with. I received my highlight video and cried. It was all so beautiful and he captured it all. I was blessed to have him and his team. I would highly recommend him.
  • Porsche
    Porsche Married on 09/01/2019

Great quality affordable prices

I’m a makeup artist and I work with Ronnie all the time and recommend him to my clients. His work is high quality and he’s affordable which work for my brides budget. He’s always super attentive to every small detail and you are sure to get an amazing video.
  • Rose
    Rose Married on 08/11/2019

Great Job!

Pretty Elektric was the videographer for our wedding and did an amazing job! He was responsive and attentive to our needs from the moment we came in contact with him. He was very professional during the event and all his videos came out great! He provided various forms of our wedding video (5min highlight and a full length), and both will be cherished for years to come. Highly recommend!
    Eric H. Married on 07/08/2019

Highest quality that I’ve seen on this website

I was torn when looking for a videographer with so many options on wedding wire...man am I glade I picked Pretty Elektrik Company. Nice beautiful clean cinematic work.
  • Shani
    Shani Married on 08/18/2018

Breathtakingly Stunning Video!

I cried like a baby (in public) the first time I saw my wedding/reception highlight video...and so did all of my bridesmaids. In fact, my husband said it was BEAUTIFUL and he doesn't get excited over ANYTHING! LOL The attention to detail, the beautiful shots of my bridal party and family, the tender moments I missed during my wedding day frenzy, were ALL captured by Ronnie. I didn't think I would need a videographer...but I am so glad I made the last minute decision to hire Pretty Elektrik.. Ronnie's work quiet professionalism blends subtly into the background and you don't even notice he's there during the hustle and bustle of your wedding day and reception. But boy, when you see his work...you realize he WAS.... capturing all the sweet and tender moments you THOUGHT you saw..but missed. I HIGHLY recommend Pretty Elektrik.. You won't be disappointed.
    Robert Married on 10/01/2016

Great service and good value

Pretty Elektrik Company was terrific. It was so great to have our event video tapped, and they made a great montage that was such a hit on social media. Plus, they have been responsive after the event in sharing the raw files so that we can always remember our special day.