Prestige Entertainment Reviews

Prestige Entertainment 2
  • I

Ingrid Flores · Married on 08/09/2019

Bryan Galvez is a great DJ

I had my weddig yesterday and Bryan made it perfect!! He played all the requested songs and he made the night really fun!!!
    I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Shannon Collins · Married on 07/26/2019

Hire DJ Noah for your wedding!!

We hired DJ Noah from Prestige Entertainment to DJ our wedding ceremony and reception and would HIGHLY recommend him. We got multiple compliments on the music during the reception, but the thing I was most impressed with was his MC/coordinating services. Everyone who was speaking/giving toasts during the reception told me how Noah spoke with them ahead of time and made sure they knew the plan for when it was their turn and felt comfortable with it. He was very professional and did a great job with keeping things on track with the schedule without making us feel rushed. He promised me during one of our meetings that I wouldn’t have to worry about a thing during the ceremony and reception, and he very much delivered- he took care of everything from coordinating with other vendors, making sure we had drinks during dinner, and appropriately checking in with us to make sure we were ok with certain song requests from guests. I had some specific requests for the lighting in the venue and Noah executed perfectly. We were planning our wedding from out of state, but Noah readily met with us when we were in town and a few times over the phone and was very quick to respond to emails, which made long distance planning much easier. Prestige also has a client website where you can go in and make changes to ceremony and reception planning forms anytime, which was easy to use and very helpful. We interviewed several DJ’s before deciding to go with Prestige, and I am so glad we did- we would 100% hire them again!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Javon Reese · Married on 07/13/2019

Light it up

We used Prestige Entertainment for their uplifting service. They set our venue ablaze. The team at Prestige Entertainment team is very professional and assisted us with the vision of our wedding. I recommend, Prestige Entertainment, to anyone who wants/needs to have your venue pushed passed amazing.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Jessie Crowe · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Company

We used Prestige for our DJ, Photobooth and Videographer and everything turned out amazing. Noah was our main contact and he was very professional and punctual during the whole process. He answered all of our questions in a timely manner and made sure that everything was ready to go for our big day. The photobooth was great, if I had one tiny piece of advice it would be to choose open air vs enclosed booth. Our photos were a bit dark and I feel like that was the main reason. Other than that everyone loved having the booth there and the props were super funny. They even made us a little scrapbook with everyone's photos inside and a flash drive with all the photos which is a cute little keepsake for us. Our DJ was Bryan and he was ABSOLUTLY amazing! He kept everyone dancing all night and his transitions between songs were flawless. We had SO many compliments from guests about him and I would 100% book him for another event. I honestly think he is literally the best DJ at any event I've ever been too so we were so happy to have him at our wedding. His personalty was also amazing, he was super chill but kept guests laughing and participating all night. He was also accommodating with our meetings before the wedding. He made sure to double and triple check spelling and pronunciations of all names so he could get it right on the day and was just overall the perfect fit for us. Make sure to utilize the planning website as you can make all of your song list ahead of time on there. We also did the package with uplighting , extra DJ and dance floor monogram. I recommend doing this as well. The second Dj was very helpful for organization on the day and the uplight and monogram looked amazing. Our Videographer was Blake and there are not enough words to express how amazing Blake is! From our first meeting through the editing process he has been nothing but professional and punctual. At our first meeting he was on time and extremely organized , he answered all questions and was just an all around nice guy. On the day of the wedding he came early to get shots of the venue and was just a blast to be with all day. He meshed well with all of our other vendors and made everyone feel comfortable. Our finished product was amazing and we were both crying through our whole video as he was able to capture the day with such beauty and realism. He also got us our video early which was another amazing thing about him and his team. Overall, I had a really positive experience with Prestige and would definitely recommend using them for your big day.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2019

Alec was great!

Alec was completely great! He was very helpful and made sure the night went smoothly and everything moved along. He went above and beyond to be helpful to us. We had some unusual requests and he stuck to them and fended off guests begging for songs we didn’t want. During dinner we didn’t give much direction but he ended up playing songs I never thought of but absolutely loved. He nailed our style and helped us all have a great time.

Thank you, Alec! We’re so happy you could be part of our day!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Brendan Tamm · Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely Excellent

It was an absolute pleasure working with Noah for our wedding. He was courteous and professional throughout our preparations, and was very flexible in setting up a meeting time to discuss what we wanted for the big day. He was also very helpful with suggestions for how to structure our reception when we weren't sure what we wanted to do. The day of the wedding, he did an excellent job of communicating with us throughout the day to make sure things went smoothly. Most importantly, he was an absolute genius on the turntables, and kept the dance floor packed all evening. It was as if he was reading our minds and playing exactly the right songs. We would absolutely recommend Noah to anyone looking for a top-notch DJ and master of ceremonies for their wedding or big event. He will not disappoint!

Sent on 06/29/2019

KH Miller · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely worth it!

We are so happy with hiring Prestige Entertainment for our DJ and photo booth for our wedding. Their process leading up to the event was very organized and professional. And actually being able to talk to our DJ, Dan, before the wedding was so helpful and gave us great peace of mind.

A couple words about Dan. He was so great. He makes himself available before the event for last minute changes and he’s on top of everything. My music taste is a little different and a bit picky so I was very worried about hiring a DJ but he NAILED IT. And he was so great at making sure we were ok with requests that were out of our music selection. He even went above and beyond to help out with other organizational aspects of the wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2019

The Reason We Had a Perfect Wedding!

From beginning until the end, Prestige went above and beyond to accommodate us. Noah, was literal perfection - he was the reason the night went so smoothly! We got so many compliments on the music - I still have people asking me for his contact info! The whole process was super easy and very comprehensive, especially for a perfectionist like me. We were able to pick exactly which songs we wanted, didn't want, or would have if requested. Noah made sure we were on time and took every request to the moon. I never write reviews, but it is worth it for Prestige & Noah - thank you!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience

Hiring Prestige Entertainment for our DJ and Photo Booth was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the moment we contacted them, they were professional, friendly, and accommodating. We spoke with Noah initially and he was great in answering our many, many questions. We searched for a DJ for a long time, but were looking for something special beyond someone standing up there playing a list of songs. With Prestige Entertainment, we found this! Bryan was our DJ and he was absolutely the best! We got so many comments on how amazing he was at choosing music, blending the music together, and keeping people dancing, which made for an incredible evening. We spoke with him prior to the wedding and he made sure every detail was perfect and put us at ease. He went beyond just a DJ and helped to run the evening, making sure everything was perfect at our event. We had a bilingual wedding of French and English, and he was wonderful and accommodating, letting us incorporate French announcements and including some French music into the mix seamlessly. Bryan was also so upbeat and friendly to all of our guests! Just a wonderful guy to have around to make your wedding extra special. His music, MC, and DJ skills were all top notch. Brandon was our photo booth attendant and was amazing as well! He was friendly and great to all of our guests (and put up with all the little kids running around with the photo booth props!) We are so thankful to Prestige Entertainment! Have no doubt that when you hire them, you will be getting the best services out there! I am confident that no matter which DJ we had selected, we would be feeling the same way (even though I am SO happy we chose Bryan)! If we could give them more than 5 stars, we would! Thank you to all of you!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Ilene

Ilene Crane · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic service!

We are SO glad we hired Prestige for DJ and photobooth services for our wedding. Noah was an absolute delight to work with both leading up to and on the day of the wedding. He really listened to what we wanted, and totally got the vibe of our guests. People are still raving about how wonderful he was a month later!

Noah also went above and beyond in MCing - he made sure he knew who all of the people giving toasts were and gave them ample warning so they'd be ready to go up when it was their turn. He made the evening flow seamlessly from pre-ceremony until the bitter end.

I would definitely recommend Prestige - the photobooth was a blast, and we had a packed dance floor from the second the music started until the lights came on at the end of the night.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Mary Chen · Married on 04/05/2019

Highly recommend!

We had DJ Mike for our wedding. He reached out a month before the wedding and went over the details of the ceremony and reception making sure he got everything exactly right. We wanted a DJ who could play a mix of American music and also traditional Hmong music. Mike went above and beyond making this happen! He is really professional and a pleasure to work with. We were super pleased with him from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception- he handled everything beautifully! I highly recommend Prestige Entertainment!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Experience with Prestige!

Prestige Entertainment provides so much more than DJ services. Mike Frazier provided us not only with the entertainment we desired for for the ceremony and evening, but also helped to ensure that our event went smoothly, and provided us with excellent cues and advice for ensuring that we enjoyed ourselves and had everything we wanted for our special day. We can’t thank him or recommend him enough!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Bonnie Mattar · Married on 01/26/2019

Main contact

We used Prestige Entertainment for a fundraising event and were very satisfied with every aspect of their services!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Remy

Remy · Married on 12/08/2018

Noah is amazing

I cannot say it enough, Noah from Prestige Entertainment is the BEST! Hands down one of the best vendors to work with. Noah listened to us from the very beginning, was very thorough when discussing pricing, our needs, concerns, etc. Throughout the process he was always responsive to my endless questions via phone or email, and was extremely professional. The week or so before the wedding when we had our final meeting he was extremely supportive with the music choices we suggested, and in fact had many great suggestions himself. The day of the event he was WONDERFUL. His music selections that I told him to take the reigns on were great, his volume level was never too loud, he was clear and directed the guests throughout the events that night. Any decision that needed to be made he made sure to run by me first, which I appreciated SO SO much. Noah, thank you so much. I had confidence that we chose a great DJ, and you certainly went above and beyond. Dan and I are so grateful for you, you made the night superb!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/24/2018

Prestige Party!

Everyone at Prestige was amazing! From our first email inquiry, to the last dance at our reception we had so much fun with them. We interacted with multiple people, all of whom were friendly, professional, and informed. They have great planning tools, and our DJ Bryan made sure we loved our reception. People were coming up to us all night complimenting the DJ.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Alysia

Alysia · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Wedding DJ!

We had a couple of eclectic song requests for our ceremony and Mike helped to ensure that they would fit, even editing one song for timeliness. He made sure he had all info needed before the wedding and was great on the day of.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

My wedding was 11-3-18 and I’m so happy we choose to use them! Prestige Entertainment is an amazing company! Communication was so easy and quick. We had Dan as our DJ and he did a GREAT job! I’ve never had more fun at a wedding than I did at my own and I’ve had my guests still tell me that they had the best time and a lot of it was because they danced the night away! Dan was incredibly helpful and worked with my husband and I so well! I would definitely recommend them to anyone for any type of event!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Amanda Lafond · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply Amazing

Mike is a gem! He is so professional and personal and made sure everything went smoothly with our wedding. The music selections were amazing and all our guests raved at how wonderful their evening was. Mike even helped me surprise my hubby with Roary from the Detroit Lions! He did an outstanding job DJ'ing and MC'ing our wedding and I highly recommend Prestige Entertainment!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome DJ!!!

Amazing DJ- so responsive and helpful with all questions and planning.
    Alec, our DJ, was so fun and professional. Would hire a million times over

Sent on 12/10/2018

Rebecca Adkins · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommended!

Prestige did an amazing job at our wedding! He played the music that we asked for and kept the dance floor alive. Many people complimented us on our DJ. They were great to work with and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/20/2018

Ahhhh-mazing!

We booked Prestige because we seen there work first hand. Alec was truly amazing!! He listened to what types of music we wanted to be played throughout the night and he did not disappoint!! I highly recommend Prestige Entertainment and Alec!! Both extremely AMAZING!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Debbie Gauthier · Married on 10/13/2018

The best DJ in the world

Most people only remember how good the food and music was. Well let me tell you the music was perfect. People were cutting a rug and having a blast. Don't waste your time looking for a DJ these guys are the best!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/13/2018

Noah was amazing

Noah was amazing. He helped keep us calm and gathered and walked us through everything. He nailed our music too. We recommend him every time we can.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jeffrey · Married on 09/29/2018

Where do I begin...If you want to have the perfect wedding I strongly suggest going with Prestige Entertainment. They offer many affordable packages and the services they provide are excellent. We went with a DJ and photo booth package. The package price was unmatched by anyone else I could find. Honestly, at the end of the day its not even about the cost. The way they handle their business is worth its weight in gold. They offer many planning documents to help you remain organized prior to your event. They also have a system where you can add songs for requests to generate a playlist for your night. Dan Angelini was our DJ. I firmly believe my wedding would't have been half of what it was without Dan. Not for a moment did this seem like only a job to him. You can see how passionate he is about his craft just by how he carries himself. He was extremely professional leading up to our event. He was so efficient the night of and everything went so smooth. I felt like he was a better event coordinator than my actual event coordinator at the venue! The music was awesome. So was the photo booth and attendant. I truly believe people would have remained on the dance floor until 5 a.m if they could have. If I could give them 10 stars I would. Thank you again to Dan and Prestige Entertainment!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/28/2018

The most reasonably priced entertainment you'll find, and twice as good as the other guys. Mike was more of a wedding coordinator than our actual coordinator. He had the whole evening handled, from getting my parched Matron of Honor a drink and making sure I had a tissue on me for the ceremony, to wrangling the microphone away from my nutty relatives and playing the tunes on our very specific playlist. He was great with announcements -- enthusiastic without being obnoxious -- and curated the ceremony and reception transition seamlessly. Also, incredibly responsive via phone and email. Would very highly recommend.

Sent on 10/01/2018