Prestige Entertainment Reviews

Prestige Entertainment 1
Prestige Entertainment 2
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Experience with Prestige!

Prestige Entertainment provides so much more than DJ services. Mike Frazier provided us not only with the entertainment we desired for for the ceremony and evening, but also helped to ensure that our event went smoothly, and provided us with excellent cues and advice for ensuring that we enjoyed ourselves and had everything we wanted for our special day. We can’t thank him or recommend him enough!

Bonnie Mattar · Married on 01/26/2019

Main contact

We used Prestige Entertainment for a fundraising event and were very satisfied with every aspect of their services!

• Remy

Remy · Married on 12/08/2018

Noah is amazing

I cannot say it enough, Noah from Prestige Entertainment is the BEST! Hands down one of the best vendors to work with. Noah listened to us from the very beginning, was very thorough when discussing pricing, our needs, concerns, etc. Throughout the process he was always responsive to my endless questions via phone or email, and was extremely professional. The week or so before the wedding when we had our final meeting he was extremely supportive with the music choices we suggested, and in fact had many great suggestions himself. The day of the event he was WONDERFUL. His music selections that I told him to take the reigns on were great, his volume level was never too loud, he was clear and directed the guests throughout the events that night. Any decision that needed to be made he made sure to run by me first, which I appreciated SO SO much. Noah, thank you so much. I had confidence that we chose a great DJ, and you certainly went above and beyond. Dan and I are so grateful for you, you made the night superb!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/24/2018

Prestige Party!

Everyone at Prestige was amazing! From our first email inquiry, to the last dance at our reception we had so much fun with them. We interacted with multiple people, all of whom were friendly, professional, and informed. They have great planning tools, and our DJ Bryan made sure we loved our reception. People were coming up to us all night complimenting the DJ.

• Alysia

Alysia · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Wedding DJ!

We had a couple of eclectic song requests for our ceremony and Mike helped to ensure that they would fit, even editing one song for timeliness. He made sure he had all info needed before the wedding and was great on the day of.

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

My wedding was 11-3-18 and I’m so happy we choose to use them! Prestige Entertainment is an amazing company! Communication was so easy and quick. We had Dan as our DJ and he did a GREAT job! I’ve never had more fun at a wedding than I did at my own and I’ve had my guests still tell me that they had the best time and a lot of it was because they danced the night away! Dan was incredibly helpful and worked with my husband and I so well! I would definitely recommend them to anyone for any type of event!

Amanda Lafond · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply Amazing

Mike is a gem! He is so professional and personal and made sure everything went smoothly with our wedding. The music selections were amazing and all our guests raved at how wonderful their evening was. Mike even helped me surprise my hubby with Roary from the Detroit Lions! He did an outstanding job DJ'ing and MC'ing our wedding and I highly recommend Prestige Entertainment!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome DJ!!!

Amazing DJ- so responsive and helpful with all questions and planning.
    Alec, our DJ, was so fun and professional. Would hire a million times over

Rebecca Adkins · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommended!

Prestige did an amazing job at our wedding! He played the music that we asked for and kept the dance floor alive. Many people complimented us on our DJ. They were great to work with and would highly recommend them!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 10/20/2018

Ahhhh-mazing!

We booked Prestige because we seen there work first hand. Alec was truly amazing!! He listened to what types of music we wanted to be played throughout the night and he did not disappoint!! I highly recommend Prestige Entertainment and Alec!! Both extremely AMAZING!!

Debbie Gauthier · Married on 10/13/2018

The best DJ in the world

Most people only remember how good the food and music was. Well let me tell you the music was perfect. People were cutting a rug and having a blast. Don't waste your time looking for a DJ these guys are the best!!

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/13/2018

Noah was amazing

Noah was amazing. He helped keep us calm and gathered and walked us through everything. He nailed our music too. We recommend him every time we can.

Jeffrey · Married on 09/29/2018

Where do I begin...If you want to have the perfect wedding I strongly suggest going with Prestige Entertainment. They offer many affordable packages and the services they provide are excellent. We went with a DJ and photo booth package. The package price was unmatched by anyone else I could find. Honestly, at the end of the day its not even about the cost. The way they handle their business is worth its weight in gold. They offer many planning documents to help you remain organized prior to your event. They also have a system where you can add songs for requests to generate a playlist for your night. Dan Angelini was our DJ. I firmly believe my wedding would't have been half of what it was without Dan. Not for a moment did this seem like only a job to him. You can see how passionate he is about his craft just by how he carries himself. He was extremely professional leading up to our event. He was so efficient the night of and everything went so smooth. I felt like he was a better event coordinator than my actual event coordinator at the venue! The music was awesome. So was the photo booth and attendant. I truly believe people would have remained on the dance floor until 5 a.m if they could have. If I could give them 10 stars I would. Thank you again to Dan and Prestige Entertainment!

Tiffany · Married on 09/28/2018

The most reasonably priced entertainment you'll find, and twice as good as the other guys. Mike was more of a wedding coordinator than our actual coordinator. He had the whole evening handled, from getting my parched Matron of Honor a drink and making sure I had a tissue on me for the ceremony, to wrangling the microphone away from my nutty relatives and playing the tunes on our very specific playlist. He was great with announcements -- enthusiastic without being obnoxious -- and curated the ceremony and reception transition seamlessly. Also, incredibly responsive via phone and email. Would very highly recommend.

marissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Mike was our DJ for our wedding night and he was phenomenal. I would recommend this company to everyone. Mike was very helpful with song choices and made great recommendations. He was always available when I had any questions and was very prompt. He assisted with making sure our night went as planned and kept the schedule on par. Our wedding was on a Friday night and he really got the crowd going. Thank you Prestige Entertainment!

Patricia · Married on 08/18/2018

Bryan Galvez was my dj. He did an amazing job with his assistant Brandon! They were very professional and kept the party going!! The dance floor was never empty. Bryan was wonderful in assisting with my niece and nephew who Sang and played at the ceremony and reception. He helped make sure they had the right cords to plug into his sound system. I could not have asked for a better day!! Prestige's website planning tools made it very easy to pick songs for the wedding including Bride & Father dance & Groom and Mother dance. There are previews of the songs right there so you can listen to some of the words. Again, it was a very positive experience for a very nervous bride!! Thank you!!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Noah from Prestige as our DJ and we are SO happy with our choice! He kept the party rocking all night long and everyone came up to me to tell me how great of a job he was doing. He was early to the venue and helped our officiant get ready for the ceremony. If any issues arose during the ceremony or reception, we had no idea.

We also had a photobooth through Prestige and it was a big hit! We LOVED looking through the pictures the next day. You get an album and a USB of all the photos to keep!

I would recommend prestige to anyone!!

Lynnae · Married on 07/21/2018

We had the privilege of having Noah DeVoe DJ our wedding. I can’t say enough good things about him and this company! From the first meeting, we felt like lifelong friends with him! As we got closer to the wedding date, we sat down with him and went over songs we wanted/didn’t want. This made for a seamless reception. We loved every song that was played, because he took the time to really get to know us and see what we liked.

I had countless people come up to us and compliment the DJ and how professional he was, as well as his assistant. I didn’t have to think about anything when we got to the reception, because he worked with our coordinator to make sure everything was on time. We got the warmest welcome when we arrived at the reception, and he confirmed pronunciation of names, as well as the order!

I would absolutely recommend Prestige Entertainment for any event! We hope to work with them again in the future! Super reasonably priced, awesome staff, and the best wedding DJ I’ve ever witnessed!!

Bonnie · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing night

Bryan was awesome!! The dance floor was full all night. We had an amazing time.

Miranda · Married on 06/23/2018

If you are looking for a wedding DJ look no further. DJ Noah did everything to make our night perfect. He helped coordinate our ceremony and made sure everything ran smoothly. At the reception, he had the uplights set to the color of our choice (which turned out perfect), a projection of our names on the wall, and dance floor lighting. It all made the place look great. He had everyone dancing and even led us in the hustle. Before the wedding, we had a music preference meeting and Noah must have taken great notes because he nailed it. He made the night so special for me and I was so happy anytime I heard a song that I knew he played because I liked it. I cannot say enough good things about him. He really made our night so much fun. I would choose him 1,000x over. I knew I wanted a good DJ for our wedding, but we were so lucky and got the best! Noah, thank you so much!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

Prestige Entertainment was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. We got the DJ and videographer package and couldn’t have been happier. DJ Noah and Sarah the videographer immediately felt like friends. We planned our wedding from Pennsylvania and the two of them made it so easy to plan from afar. Noah made the day flow so smoothly and kept our dance floor full all night, even joining us a few times! Sarah fit right in with us and our bridal party, even though we hadn’t met her previously, we felt so comfortable having her with us throughout the day. Cannot say enough good things about the two of them! Highly recommend booking them for your big day, you will not be disappointed!

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

I can’t say enough about Prestige Entertainment. My husband and I used Prestige for DJ, photobooth, and videography. At first I was reluctant because the prices were so reasonable, I was nervous they’d be just a “mom and pop” “do it on the weekend” type company. After meeting with other big names companies, that charged an arm and a leg, I scheduled a meeting with Prestige. From that very first meeting with Mike, my husband and I left feeling so excited...we found our DJ!!! He did not use any high pressure sales tactics, didn’t try to make himself sound better than any other company, didn’t brag about how great he is, just told us his history and what he does!
    From then on, everything we did he made easy and accommodated every need. We were set up with a planning website that helped not only with their services but other wedding planning as well. The day of the wedding he kept our reception on time...we actually did run right on time. The guests danced all night, literally until the very end. Everyone had such a great night with the photo-booth, it even stayed open later than what I paid for. Mike was attentive not only to me but to my parents and wedding party. He checked in with me routinely throughout the night to ask if I needed a drink or anything else. He exceeded everything I expected out of a DJ, I’m recommending him to anyone I know!
    As great as Mike was, Sarah was she just as wonderful. She was very relaxed and very enthusiastic during the entire process. She arrived on time and was very flexible with everything, even location changes for pictures! While my entire wedding party was sick of the photographer, we all loved that Sarah was there. She even had to work around a photographer who was constantly getting in her way and kept a smile on her face the whole night! I know her work will be amazing and I can not wait to see it!

• avelzen

Allison · Married on 05/18/2018

Where to start!

My husband and I hired prestige entertainment after attending a wedding with Noah as the DJ and having so much fun on the dancefloor!! As soon as we got engaged, we inquired about hiring them, and the planning process from then on out was smooth sailing.

We used them for our DJ (Noah), our videographer, and photobooth. Their prices are very reasonable and the payment process is stress-free. Their online portal system made everything so simple, from planning forms to song selection, to invoices and communication about planning. We had the opportunity to meet with our DJ closer to the wedding and really comb through details...I so appreciated that and it made me feel very relaxed going into our wedding, as the DJ has such a huge role and I could clearly see how much planning and effort was being put into my day!

Our guests had an absolute BLAST with Noah! Our dancefloor was full all night! Toasts, first dances, cake cutting, etc. went so smooth thanks to him. He also helped with audio during the ceremony and it was absolutely flawless. I am so thankful for Noah. He is a dream wedding DJ, and his personality is perfect for the job.

Our videographer, Sarah, was a riot. I spoke with her on the phone to discuss details closer to the wedding and I could tell that she really wanted to capture everything I wanted in our video. She was in all the right places at all the right times and I can tell she is passionate about filming weddings. I cannot wait to see her final product. I trust that it will be incredible and bring me to tears.

Everyone at our wedding had a great time with the photobooth and I was so pleased to be handed a flashdrive at the end of the night of all the photos! SO worth it! Thank you!

This company truly listens to you and wants your day to be perfect. I would absolutely recommend them 1,000 times to any couple getting married!!

Prestige Entertainment 3
    Prestige Entertainment 4

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2017

Prestige Entertainment is more than we ever could have asked for when we looked for a DJ! They do more than just play music at your wedding, they spend hours planning every little detail and every minute of their time, to ensure that your wedding is perfect. Mike was so easy to work with from the moment we reached out to him and Noah was absolutely amazing as our DJ! He was fun to work with, listened to what we wanted, and made the night so much fun. From kids to adults of all ages, the dance floor was always packed with people. Guests are still commenting on how great he and Alec were, two weeks after our wedding. We can't recommend Prestige Entertainment enough!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/29/2017

It was so great working with Prestige Entertainment. We used them for our videography and working with Sarah was amazing. She made the day so easy, and relaxed and fun. She had an artistic eye and an easibility. Recommend her and Prestige for anyone.

The video that we received back was beyond perfection. Really captured our day and US as a couple. She truly did a wonderful job and couldn't recommend her or Prestige more!