Prestige Barkley Photographic Design Reviews

32 | Hamden, CT

32 Reviews for Prestige Barkley Photographic Design

Christopher · Married on 10/05/2018

My wife and I could not have asked for a better photographer to be a part of our wedding. John is nothing but professional, courteous and fun! Our photos came out wonderful and John always made the effort to make sure we were comfortable, without sacrificing his creative vision. I now consider him one of the family and will never forget the great (positive) impact he had on our specia day. Thank you for everything!! -Chris & Jolene

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 08/25/2018

I literally can't think of anything that went wrong! Patricia spoke with us on the phone several times (in additional to our e-mails) during the planning stages and we always felt like whatever idea we had they could make possible. And whenever we needed to reach out to them about something Patricia was always quick to respond. The planning process went so smoothly, and she deserves just as much credit as John because she is an unsung hero of their business. John is just amazing, he really stands out with his professionalism, friendly and jovial nature, and overall being an extremely approachable person. During our reception he always managed to fade in and out so that the flow of the evening was always smooth and nothing was disrupted (that said we still loved whenever he popped up). With our wedding being a late evening event we thought that some outdoor night shots under the full moonlight might have been asking too much, but that didn't stop John from just simply NAILING IT. We received our photos online just last week and we ADORE every single one of them! Our wedding album is still in the works, but if everything else about them is any indication, I know it'll be something to cherish for the rest of our lives! If you use these guys for your wedding or any other family event I guarantee you'll love the work they do!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kathleen · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I got married at Mystic Seaport's Latitude 41 in October, and we are thrilled we were able to work with Prestige Barkley as our wedding photographer. John was personable, professional, creative, and fun to work with. Patricia was incredibly well organized and easy to communicate with. They created a package for us that completely catered to our needs and budget, making the entire process stress free, and all they did for us went above and beyond what was outlined in our contract.
    We were most impressed with John’s hard work and professionalism on the day of our wedding. Not only does he have fantastic vision for his work, but he goes above and beyond in handling every detail of the day – we had last minute threats of inclement weather, changes to our schedule, etc. – and John handled everything with ease. He put more time, effort, and heart into our photos than we ever could have imagined, and we felt as though he was a tremendous support for us throughout the entire day. I was a pretty stressed out bride, but he put me at ease! He was the most valuable of all of the venders we hired, and so many of our guests have commented on how hard working he was and how fabulous the photos are.
    We are incredibly happy with the final product of our photos, and recommend Prestige Barkley with complete confidence.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I got married in June at the Riverview. We knew the moment we met with John that he was going to photograph our wedding! John and Patricia are very talented, professional, and the most honest and sincere people in the industry. From the start, they exceeded our expectations! Our engagement and wedding photographs truly blew us away! There's something to be said about the power of a photograph...and John certainly captured several small and big moments that brought us back to our wedding day. John didn't miss a beat. He captured all the emotions, excitement, and the utter joy we felt on our wedding day. We cannot begin to thank Prestige Barkley enough for their talented work. The best decision we ever made was choosing John and Patricia as our photographers. They're the best and we would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Tracie · Married on 05/27/2017

We hired Prestige/Barkley for our son’s Bar Mitzvah. John did not stop moving throughout the entire event! Guests commented that every time they turned around, he was there... and that he was a pleasure! The photos were phenomenal! He didn’t miss a thing.
    Once your photos for the album are selected, Patricia works her magic to artistically design your album. By far the best album I have ever seen!
    Now onto planning our second son’s big day...the first vendor we booked-Prestige/Barkley :)

Sent on 02/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2017

My husband and I got married in May at The Waterview. We chose John at Prestige Barkley as our photographer and we're so glad we did! John was so easy to talk to and he understood exactly what we were looking for. He made sure all of our most important pictures were captured beautifully and he also got so many great candid shots we never could have anticipated. His experience and great sense of humor made our day extra special. John worked quickly and non-stop all day. Thank you John and Patricia for being such a pleasure to work with, laughing with us and capturing our precious memories so elegantly. We would recommend you without hesitation! Sincerely, Bob and Stephanie

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

Professional staff and flexible packages!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Liana · Married on 09/10/2016

We were recommended to use Prestige Barkley by a close friend and man oh man we couldn't have made a better choice! From the start, Patricia was immediately responsive and as sweet as pie! She listened to our needs and provided us with the perfect package right from the start. Once we made contact with John, we loved how he was straight to the point and made sure to ask us exactly what we wanted to ensure everything would be smooth.

On wedding day, he was right on time and let me tell you worked his butt off! John was amazing...he was personable, detailed, efficient and went above and beyond in our opinion. Everyone was commenting on how he really was doing his best to make sure every moment possible was captured. All we can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH. The pictures came out beautiful... we couldn't have asked for a better outcome for our special day!

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • I

Ilana · Married on 12/19/2015

Patricia and John were amazing in every way! First of all, they did an excellent job wrangling and entertaining my many nieces and nephews during my formal wedding portraits. Second, they are pleasant, helpful and fun to work with. Third, and most importantly, the photos came out great! They're very artistic and made suggestions that I never would have thought to do, but turned out to be the coolest photos we have. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or any other occasion

Sent on 02/08/2016

Stefanie · Married on 10/11/2015

John is an amazing photographer. My family has used him for every single one of our special occasions and he never disappoints - in fact, the opposite - he always amazes us! I don't consider myself to be a photogenic person, but John is able to capture everyone so naturally and is super helpful with dictating poses if you are not good and knowing where to put your hand, where to look, etc. (which I am not). I highly recommend using Prestige Barkley for your next event.

Sent on 12/01/2015

nicole · Married on 10/11/2015

We worked with John & Patricia for our engagement session, they work as a great team and really have an eye to create a beautiful picture. Patricia has been EXTREMELY helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process leading up to our big day. Manny and Rod (with help from patricia) shot our wedding and we could NOT BE HAPPIER with our images! Both were so great and easy to work with and really captured our "in the moment" images we were looking for! Manny was a dream to work with as our main photographer for the day, very easy to work with and captred all those moments we hoped he would and them some. I would highly reccommend the team at Prestige barkley for future brides to be. You will not be dissappointed!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Choosing Prestige Barkley was the easiest decision that my husband and I encountered for our wedding. Patricia and John are masters of their trade and have such amazing talent. Reviewing their website and after our meeting with Patricia I felt 100% confident that they would capture the exact feeling of the day we were hoping for. There are seemingly endless photographers in the area who adopt some of the trends, but lack some of the classic, timeless photographic tendencies that set Prestige Barkley into a league of their own. Patricia is so well-organized, which put me completely at ease. Our pre-wedding phone conference was so thorough and on the day of the wedding, we got every single picture we discussed, practically in the same order! John was so much fun on the day of the wedding and was able to keep me calm (i was so nervous i would be a mess in all of my photos!). The turnaround time was UNBELIEVABLE - less than 4 weeks!!! Our family and friends loved that they had access to the full gallery and many have plans to oder prints! My husband and I are having a difficult time choosing which ones we’ll get printed also, and hope to be able to get our full album for our 1 year anniversary. Thank you cannot even begin to encompass how grateful we are to have such amazing photos of our wedding day - we will absolutely be calling Prestige Barkley for every other life event, and will be referring any of our newly engaged friends and family as well!!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Michele · Married on 09/12/2015

As the mother of the bride, I had no input as to the choice of photographer. I only hoped that whoever the bride and groom chose would do a decent job. Prestige/Barkley was fantastic. From the very beginning of this process to the release of the photos, they were responsive and helpful. John, the photographer, came to the house the morning of the wedding. He was friendly, professional, and unobtrusive. He and his assistant remained with us throughout the wedding ceremony and the reception. I cannot believe all of the shots they took and I don't know how they captured this event so perfectly. Formal/informal photos all are of the highest quality. I highly, highly recommend Prestige/Barkley. The price was reasonable as well!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I knew right away we found our photographer the first time we met John. From our initial meeting to our wedding day, John (and Patricia) have been fabulous.

We created a custom wedding package, that consisted of engagement photos, 2 photographers during our ceremony and reception, an online service to view photos, a custom designed coffee table book and a flash drive with non-watermarked photos.

John and the 2nd photographer, Vladamir, captured every single wedding moment. Both have such a great eye for classic and unique shots. We could not have been more pleased with the results!

I would HIGHLY recommend Prestige Barkley to anyone looking for the perfect wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/26/2015

We were thrilled by our experience with Prestige Barkley. John has an amazing eye for detail and was so enthusiastic about getting the best shot. Patricia was extremely helpful in making sure that nothing fell through the cracks so that once they were hired, we barely had to think about the photography, we just knew we were going to get great pics. We will definitely be using them to take pictures for us again in the future. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/07/2015

From the initial meeting with John, my husband and I were sold and knew Prestige Barkley was going to be our choice! After meeting with multiple photographers, John was the only one that we felt was excited as we were about our wedding. His enthusiasm and passion for what he does is very evident. John and his wife Patricia were very accommodating scheduling our engagement session last minute so that we could have our photos done with the fall foliage. The pictures came out fantastic. John is willing to do just about anything to capture the perfect photo. Our engagement session was fun and the photos were amazing. It gave me the confidence that the wedding photos would be just as great and they were! I can’t say enough about what an amazing job John and Joe (the second photographer) did the day of the wedding. Joe’s ability to get my 2 year old nephew to pose and smile for photos was impressive. They not only captured the portrait photos, but also many candid shots as well. They were more than willing to meet all my photo requests, including the last minute decision to make a stop at the convalescent home so I could get photos with my grandfather. I cannot say enough about how wonderful John, Joe and Patricia were every step of the way. I would not hesitate to recommend them for your wedding or any occasion for that matter. They are a great group of people!

Sent on 09/05/2015

He was great. Very organized and professional. We had over 30 picture of family that we requested and he did everyone one - rain and sun. Great personality and accommodating to other guests that wanted to take their own pictures.

Sent on 09/02/2014

I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience I had with Prestige/Barkley! Manny and Patricia were amazing. Their professionalism showed through in everything they did, but especially in the way they worked as a team, communicated with my husband and I, and were unobtrusive, but definitely present! They made me feel like a celebrity on my special day and I cannot wait to see the photos! When I get the photos back, I will add to this review! Thanks so much Manny and Patricia for making my wedding day memorable and fun! I would definitely recommend this vendor!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Prestige Barkley Photographic Design's reply:

Hi Guys! Thanks so much for all your praises! You two were wonderful to work with and made our jobs easy ; )!
    Patricia

Elizabeth · Married on 04/11/2014

John was the photographer for our wedding, and he did a truly outstanding job! He really captured the feel of our wedding, and took lots of great shots of us and our guests. He was very professional, and we could not be happier with the service we got from Prestige Barkley. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Patricia · Married on 09/14/2013

John and Manny did an AMAZING job at my wedding!!! And it was so much fun! I cannot wait to see my photos!!! I am just counting down the days until the album is ready!!! If the option was available, I would give them a million stars!!!! And I would definitely recommend Prestige/Barkley to anyone in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about Prestige Barkley photography. We hired them to shoot our wedding after seeing work that they had done for some friends, and we're thrilled that we did! Patricia was fantastic in the planning stages. She was patient and helpful, and she thought of everything. On the day of the wedding John ran around non-stop for seven hours (in 90+ degree heat!) to be sure that he got the best shots, all while making sure that my husband and I were having fun and not feeling overwhelmed. Many of the guests commented on how great they thought John was. Not only did they notice him working hard, but he stopped to give tips on how they could get good pictures with their own cameras. Now that's service! When we received the link to view the photos we were truly amazed; they exceeded our expectations. The hardest part about working with Prestige Barkley has been to narrow down our choices for the final album. We want them all! I highly recommend this company to all. They honestly couldn't have done better by us.
    Danielle and Randy Persico

Sent on 07/28/2013

Renee · Married on 07/12/2013

We are so happy we chose you to photograph our wedding! John, you were amazing, worked so hard and were patient with all of us. Of course we can't wait to see the photos!!! So many of our guests said how they thought the photographer was fantastic. I am beyond happy the rain held out for us because those photos outside will be irreplaceable. Can't wait to see the ones with the clouds above. John you exceeded my expectations by far and I will recommend you to anyone. Getting ready for our honeymoon!!

Renee and Joe

Sent on 07/18/2013

Hon Jin · Married on 05/25/2013

The team at Prestige/Barkley was amazing! From the engagement photos to the actual wedding day photos, we were very impressed. John was amazing and made us feel super comfortable and made the entire process fun rather than stressful. Patricia was great in the album design and the photo post processing. We highly recommend Prestige/Barkley!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Hon Jin · Married on 05/25/2013

Prestige Barkley did our wedding for us and we were more than happy with the results. John has an amazing eye and made the process super fun rather than stressful. He guided us through the process. The engagement session was a blast and he was incredible during the wedding day. Patricia designed an incredible album for us! Very professional and great to work with. Couldn't be happier with our decision to go with them.

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • Z

Zach · Married on 04/20/2013

Patricia/John;
    Thank you so much for your help on our wedding day. John did an amazing job... he really knows how to get things done and do them right!
    Countless guests keep mentioning to me how great the photographer was. I really appreciated how he took charge and got people together for the pictures, but did it very swiftly, efficiently, and artistically.
    People loved the engagement shots too!
    We are very happy that we chose to work with you guys.

Thanks again for everything, it has been a pleasure working with you.
    -Zach & Raquel