Prepped and Primped Reviews

43 Reviews for Prepped and Primped

• Yemi

Yemi C. · Married on 05/01/2021

Wedding of my Dreams

As a physician giving up control to anyone is hard but especially for our special day. Working with Patricia was wonderful. She truly listened to the vision we had for our wedding and ran with it. Her presentation of the details was always extremely timely and absolutely elegant and tasteful. And the day of the wedding she was like having a Fairy God Mother. If there were any disasters happening we knew nothing of it because she ran the day so professionally and delivered the wedding we had prayed, wished and dreamed of. We are looking forward to working with her again for a larger event next year!

Sent on 05/13/2021
  • User4903923 · Recently married

Always there to answer all my questions. Very professional and took the time to listen to what I wanted. Perfect!!!!!

Sent on 02/04/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah D. · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful wedding makeup!

I’m so glad I found prepped and primped! Shaenna did such a good job on my wedding makeup and also my bridesmaids. She was so helpful when I decided to make some last minute changes to the look we decided on at my trial and was so flexible. My wedding makeup was absolutely flawless and Shaenna was so much fun to work with! Not only that but I’m pretty sure we finished ahead of schedule which I did not think would ever be possible. I hope there is a need for me to work with her again someday!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Sarah P. · Married on 09/30/2019

Patricia made the day everything and more!

Without patricia I’m not sure how it all would have gotten done and come together. Patricia was excellent from the start. She found great vendors, gave lots of options and truly took the time to understand what we wanted.
    Getting married in a backyard came with lots of challenges but that didn’t slow her down at all. She made it look effortless. She also designed the event which was flawless. Wouldn’t have known what to do without her!!!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Bridget · Married on 09/28/2019

Planning & design perfection!

Patricia of Prepped and Primped planned and designed my rehearsal dinner and wedding in Chatham, MA. The amount of coordination, communication, and creativity it requires to produce events as stunning, personal, and perfectly executed is beyond my comprehension.
    I so appreciated Patricia’s calm demeanor and professionalism throughout the entire planning process. She truly felt like one of my closest girlfriends for over a year.. I genuinely could not have done this without her. Thank you, again!

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • John

John P. · Married on 09/14/2019

Patricia is amazing!

Patricia was such an amazing planner and coordinator for our big day! She presented us with several options for each vendor we needed, helped us compare pricing, and gave us guidance and recommendations when we weren’t sure on some things. She also did such an amazing job capturing our vision for the big day and designing the event, from band to dance floor to tableware.

Our wedding was in a backyard which added a number of complexities, and Patricia helped us work through them all. On wedding day, she took care of everything and made it painless and worry free for us, which allowed us to enjoy the whole experience and take in every moment.

We’d highly recommend Patricia for any wedding or major event. People are still raving about her and the event!

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Kate

Kate H. · Married on 09/07/2019

Seamless day-of-coordination

We hired Patricia for day-of-coordination for our September wedding and it was a great decision. Patricia was organized but relaxed throughout the entire process. She met us for an on-site meeting with our caterer and venue and took over all confirmations ahead of the wedding date, which allowed me to focus on other details. Patricia made sure everything went smoothly on the day-of and you barely noticed she was there! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Lucia D. · Married on 08/03/2019

Really really really really great :)

Patricia from Prepped and Primped was truly great to work with. We had her as a day of coordinator but she was a big help far before the actual wedding date. In the months leading up to our wedding she gave us advice and recommended awesome vendors that fit our budget and needs. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she helped us get all the vendor and personal schedules coordinated, kept detailed notes, and made sure nothing fell through the cracks - which as the date gets closer gets harder and harder for the bride and groom to do alone! We felt like we could really trust Patricia's judgment and advice - both in the planning process and on the day-of. We were so glad to have worked with her and appreciative of all her help!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Judith F. · Married on 11/10/2018

Review of Patricia Dupont's Professional Services

A. Patricia was hired for Event Planning Services for my son's Rehearsal Dinner at the UMASS Club in Downtown Boston on November 9, 2018.

B. Patricia provided some of her decor rentals for the rehearsal dinner. She met with me at my hotel and picked up decor items that I traveled with to be displayed at the dinner. She worked the entire event, set up the slide show that I provided and cleaned up afterwards.

C. Patricia was extremely cordial in performing all of the requests that I made, provided input with helpful suggestions leading up to the day of the rehearsal dinner and on the day of the wedding. She is an absolute professional in every way. The wedding would not have been the great success it was without her assistance.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Nina · Married on 11/10/2018

Day-of-Coordinator Essential Team Player Even with Hotel Venue

It is all in the details and Patricia was right on top of everything from coordinating with the hotel and all the vendors--hair, make-up, florist, DJ to assure that all went smoothly (or was taken care of behind-the-scenes and kept from us!).
    Bride and Groom live out-of-town so majority of planning was done by us--the Bride's parents. After all of our planning, it was great to turn over everything to Patricia and be able to enjoy every moment confident that she was the "go to" person and not me.
    Great communication with Bride and Groom and both mothers prior to the wedding weekend with a clear understanding of our vision(s) resulted in a joyous and elegant event from start to finish! In addition to the wedding day, Patricia also assisted the Groom's mother with the Welcome Reception. Literally, she was with us til the very end of the evening and also made sure that the floral arrangements were all set for brunch the next morning--And that all items used in the ceremony and gifts were safely stored. Greatly appreciate her role in providing a great start to a beautiful marriage

Sent on 11/22/2018

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Patricia. I used her as my day-of-coordinator and cannot express how thankful I am to her. Everything about our wedding day ran incredibly smoothly. Without her I know my wedding would not have been as perfect as it was. Everything from our first phone conversation, to our meeting and emails Patricia was professional and knowledgeable. I am so happy I was able to really celebrate my wedding instead of stressing over dealing with the little things that she took care of. I would recommend Patricia to anybody looking for a day-of-coordinator!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2018

Patricia was our day-of coordinator and she was incredible. I honestly don't think I (the bride) even had a good idea of what a day-of coordinator would do - more like an abstract idea that I didn't want my family or me to have to worry about ANYTHING the day of. And Patricia delivered! Throughout the day there were so many moments when I noticed her directing something, or organizing something, or taking care of something and thought to myself - "oh my god, the caterer/band/photographer would have been asking ME that if she wasn't there!" And then I'm sure there were many many other things she did that made the day go so smoothly I'm not aware of.

The only thing my husband and I did the day of our wedding was have a GREAT time and that is due to hiring Patricia.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Joe and I could not be more grateful to have Patricia working with us. Not only was she so organized, friendly and wonderful, she absolutely saved the day when one of our vendors tried to ruin it. She was so accommodating and helpful when we really needed it. Our wedding day was perfect because of her! Wish we could get married again so we could use her again!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jane I. · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent coordinator, highly recommend

Patricia is lovely and worked diligently to make my daughter's day a success. One vendor never showed up and we were left scrambling to find tables, chairs, benches, bars. The Event Company in Gloucester were wonderful and came to our rescue. Patricia went out of her way to find linens for the high top tables. I think Patricia must have walked 10 miles that day covering all areas of the venue to ensure all needs were met. I definitely would encourage any bride getting married to work with Patricia, Prepped and Prime in Boston, Ma.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Laura · Married on 07/14/2018

A+ Month of Wedding Planner!

We used Patricia as our month of wedding planner over the summer. Patricia was fantastic during the month prior to the wedding, helping me organize my thoughts, contact vendors, figure out what needed to be done/what I was missing, and overall just keeping me sane during the final hectic days. The day of was a blur but everything went off without a hitch and a big part was due to Patricia's organization. I was able to enjoy our entire wedding day without having to worry about who was doing what, and I would recommend Patricia to anyone looking to do the same!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

I booked Patricia as my day-of coordinator for my June wedding and it was a fantastic decision! She went above and beyond the role of a DOC and gave me many helpful suggestions leading up to the big day. She put me in contact with vendors who were also wonderful. She is super easy to reach, very organized, and a pleasure to work with. She works very well with all other vendors, but I loved that I could tell that she was ready to advocate for me if needed! I left a lot of decor decisions up to her as far as the ballroom went and she made great decisions, our room looked so beautiful. I highly recommend using her service on your wedding day!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Laura · Married on 04/28/2018

It is difficult for me to put into words who thankful I am that I got to work with Patricia as the Day of Coordinator for my wedding a few weeks ago! I initially started talking with Patricia after I had already booked her sister, Shaenna, to do the makeup for myself and my bridal party. I expressed that I was possibly interested in having a day of coordinator and after the initial phone conversation, I knew I had to work with Patricia! Following the initial phone conversation and in-person meeting, she provided us with an extremely comprehensive day of timeline, which was absolutely spot on. She reviewed our contracts with the other vendors and coordinated everything from arrival times to breakdown with them. We emailed and texted back and forth in the weeks leading up to the wedding and going into the day of, I felt confident that if any issues arose, Patricia would be able to handle them without involving me/stressing me out at all. Throughout the day of the wedding, it seemed like she was constantly in two places at once, but at the same time, she was completely unobtrusive and because she had asked me all of the relevant questions before the wedding, she was able to do everything without having to ask me how I wanted things done the day of. She was professional, kind, exceedingly competent, and I felt so relaxed throughout the day because I knew that she had everything under control. One of the best things was that at the end of the night, shea loaded all of the decor, gifts, etc. into her car and dropped them off at our hotel room, meaning that my husband and I could head straight to our after party without worrying about venue breakdown at all. Everything about our day ran so smoothly and I know that Patrica was an enormous part of that. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone I know who is getting married and I would use her services again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Brooke · Married on 11/04/2017

Shaenna did my makeup for my wedding earlier this month. She did an amazing job on my makeup and all of my bridesmaids. We all looked amazing without looking too overdone. She was very professional and down to earth. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Christa · Married on 09/16/2017

Hiring Patricia was one of the best decisions we could have made when planning our wedding. We hired her for day of coordination, and from the start Patricia was very professional, organized, and genuinely excited to help us with our wedding. We loved the flexibility of adding on extra consultation whenever we needed it, as well as the customized vendor referral service. Having Patricia there to communicate with vendors, oversee our timeline, and make sure everything was running smoothly, allowed us to truly enjoy our wedding and not worry about all the little things. We had some issues on the morning of the wedding due to delayed floral deliveries, and for a second I didn't think my reception would be decorated the way I had dreamed. Patricia showed up, rolled up her sleeves, and insisted I go start getting ready. When I entered our reception, I was just blown away. How she managed to make up for the lost time is beyond me! Patricia worked so hard to make our wedding go flawlessly, or if there were any flaws she took care of them without us even knowing. Having her there took so much stress off ourselves and our family, we know our day wouldn't have been as perfect as it was if we hadn't had Patricia there to take over. You won't regret hiring Prepped and Primped to take over on your big day!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2017

Patricia was so down-to-Earth, so easy to work with, proactive, and advocated for us with all our vendors and decisions. Unlike other planners we considered, Patricia was genuinely interested in our vision and making it happen, rather than getting hung up on what's "traditional". She offered opinions and guidance when asked but always trusted our judgment. We highly recommend her services and would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jordan · Married on 09/02/2017

Sha was absolutely amazing on my wedding day! I have never felt more beautiful and my makeup came out unbelievable! I will no doubt be using her again for a special event that I have. She is beautiful inside and out and is so easy to work with. I loved the way my makeup came out and she was so quick!
    xx
    Jordan

Sent on 09/15/2017

Thomas · Married on 08/26/2017

The best thing we could have done for our wedding was hire a wedding planner. We chose to skip the traditional venue and got married at a family friend’s estate instead. Seeing as it was going to be a tented wedding, we honestly did not know where to begin... that’s when a colleague gave us Patricia’s name. Patricia from Prepped & Primped could not have been a better fit for us. My fiancé and I had a rather short engagement, so we hired Patricia to plan in 9 months time. Not only did she recommend the BEST vendors, her design from presentation to execution couldn’t have been more spot on (not to mention all the details we would have never even thought about)!! We were so happy on the day, everything was beautiful and we didn’t have to worry about a thing! Best of all, she is a genuinely nice, easygoing person (I feel the need to mention that because it was a stark contrast from planners we had met with prior to meeting Patricia). If 6 stars were an option...

Sent on 02/13/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2017

The BEST decision we made during our wedding planning was hiring Patricia from Prepped & Primped! We are still saying we don't know how we could have pulled our wedding off so seamlessly without a month of planner. Our wedding took place on a beach with a non traditional wedding venue, meaning everything needed to be brought in & put in place. The minute I met Patricia, a huge weight was immediately lifted off of my shoulders, she is extremely calm, patient, understanding and detail oriented. Every single thing I told her, was put into place perfectly on our wedding day. I remember pulling into the venue & looking at everything in complete awe of how perfect she put together our ceremony & reception visions. Everything ran smoothly from start to finish because of the relationships she created with all of my other vendors and her dedication to all of my timelines & details. I HIGHLY recommend Prepped and Primped to every single bride and groom out there! Even if you are getting married in church & a traditional wedding venue, I promise your wedding will run absolutely perfect with Patricia by your side.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kate · Married on 07/15/2017

Patricia was absolutely wonderful to work with as our day of coordinator! From beginning to end, she was so organized and helpful. She took care of several last minute errands the day of the wedding and always kept us on track. Booking her was money that was VERY well spent! I will be referring her to all engaged friends and family in the future! Thank you Patricia!!

Sent on 08/09/2017