25 Reviews for Prepped and Primped

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Event Design (1)
Referrals (1)
25 Prepped and Primped Reviews

Shaenna did my makeup for my wedding earlier this month. She did an amazing job on my makeup and all of my bridesmaids. We all looked amazing without looking too overdone. She was very professional and down to earth. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Patricia was one of the best decisions we could have made when planning our wedding. We hired her for day of coordination, and from the start Patricia was very professional, organized, and genuinely excited to help us with our wedding. We loved the flexibility of adding on extra consultation whenever we needed it, as well as the customized vendor referral service. Having Patricia there to communicate with vendors, oversee our timeline, and make sure everything was running smoothly, allowed us to truly enjoy our wedding and not worry about all the little things. We had some issues on the morning of the wedding due to delayed floral deliveries, and for a second I didn't think my reception would be decorated the way I had dreamed. Patricia showed up, rolled up her sleeves, and insisted I go start getting ready. When I entered our reception, I was just blown away. How she managed to make up for the lost time is beyond me! Patricia worked so hard to make our wedding go flawlessly, or if there were any flaws she took care of them without us even knowing. Having her there took so much stress off ourselves and our family, we know our day wouldn't have been as perfect as it was if we hadn't had Patricia there to take over. You won't regret hiring Prepped and Primped to take over on your big day!

Profile Picture christa, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Patricia was so down-to-Earth, so easy to work with, proactive, and advocated for us with all our vendors and decisions. Unlike other planners we considered, Patricia was genuinely interested in our vision and making it happen, rather than getting hung up on what's "traditional". She offered opinions and guidance when asked but always trusted our judgment. We highly recommend her services and would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sha was absolutely amazing on my wedding day! I have never felt more beautiful and my makeup came out unbelievable! I will no doubt be using her again for a special event that I have. She is beautiful inside and out and is so easy to work with. I loved the way my makeup came out and she was so quick!
xx
Jordan

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The best thing we could have done for our wedding was hire a wedding planner. We chose to skip the traditional venue and got married at a family friend’s estate instead. Seeing as it was going to be a tented wedding, we honestly did not know where to begin... that’s when a colleague gave us Patricia’s name. Patricia from Prepped & Primped could not have been a better fit for us. My fiancé and I had a rather short engagement, so we hired Patricia to plan in 9 months time. Not only did she recommend the BEST vendors, her design from presentation to execution couldn’t have been more spot on (not to mention all the details we would have never even thought about)!! We were so happy on the day, everything was beautiful and we didn’t have to worry about a thing! Best of all, she is a genuinely nice, easygoing person (I feel the need to mention that because it was a stark contrast from planners we had met with prior to meeting Patricia). If 6 stars were an option...

Profile Picture Thomas, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The BEST decision we made during our wedding planning was hiring Patricia from Prepped & Primped! We are still saying we don't know how we could have pulled our wedding off so seamlessly without a month of planner. Our wedding took place on a beach with a non traditional wedding venue, meaning everything needed to be brought in & put in place. The minute I met Patricia, a huge weight was immediately lifted off of my shoulders, she is extremely calm, patient, understanding and detail oriented. Every single thing I told her, was put into place perfectly on our wedding day. I remember pulling into the venue & looking at everything in complete awe of how perfect she put together our ceremony & reception visions. Everything ran smoothly from start to finish because of the relationships she created with all of my other vendors and her dedication to all of my timelines & details. I HIGHLY recommend Prepped and Primped to every single bride and groom out there! Even if you are getting married in church & a traditional wedding venue, I promise your wedding will run absolutely perfect with Patricia by your side.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Patricia was absolutely wonderful to work with as our day of coordinator! From beginning to end, she was so organized and helpful. She took care of several last minute errands the day of the wedding and always kept us on track. Booking her was money that was VERY well spent! I will be referring her to all engaged friends and family in the future! Thank you Patricia!!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Patricia was the Day of Coordinator for my wedding this fall. She was professional and personable throughout the whole day. She made my day run perfectly without any stress on me or my bridal party. I would definitely recommend her services!

Profile Picture User4772009, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We highly recommend Prepped & Primped. Patricia is an awesome person to work with. She is a top-notch professional, organized, kind, considerate and respectful of all. Thank you so much Patricia!

Profile Picture Joyce, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator; however it was THE BEST DECISION we made! Patricia helped to bring our vision to life and was receptive to the ideas we had, while providing us with direction from her vast experience. She went above and beyond her responsibilities to make our wedding day as stress free as possible. Due to rain on our wedding day, some last minute changes had to be made at the last minute - as Patricia took the lead, allowing us to enjoy our day and one another.
From set up to clean up, Patricia was an absolute asset in making the day the best ever. For anyone questioning whether or not to go with Prepped and Primped - I was 100% recommend!!!!

Profile Picture jenn, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious, Reception

Patricia was the day of coordinator for my wedding this summer, but I feel like that title doesn't come close to summing up all that she did for me! She went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly. She met with us to review what we wanted and also coordinated our rehearsal when our priest was unexpectedly absent. When the weather looked like a hurricane would hit the day of our wedding, she was quick to reassure me with a beautiful picture from a wedding she went to and talked me off a ledge. She dealt with so many difficult family members and my huge bridal party with both ease and professionalism. When some of my other vendors were challenging to work with, Patricia was able to get them in line and keep my day on the timeline we planned. She placed my veil when no one knew how and then glued my veil back together when it unexpectedly broke after my ceremony. She gave me so many creative ideas and executed on them flawlessly. She was absolutely amazing and I would recommend Prepped and Primped's services to anyone. My only regret is not hiring her for wedding planning assistance too!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I booked Patricia from Prepped and Primped for Partial Wedding Planning services. My wedding is not until next August, but she has been so attentive and available. When we have had phone conversations, e-mails, or in person meetings.. you would think this is the only thing going on in her life which has meant a great deal to me and my fiance because we wanted somebody personable who wasn't very intimidating to work with! I am so excited to continue planning with Patricia side by side over the next year. She is creative, and a nice combination of laid back personality but very on top of things at the same time! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Claire, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Patricia was an absolute delight to work with from the beginning. We hired Patricia for our day of coordination as well as her design services. The qualities I most appreciated were her impeccable style and ability to match our laid-back attitude about wedding planning and to take our simple ideas for design and run with them. She has access to many unique rentals (vintage mirrors, teacups, crystal vases etc.) that really took the design up a notch; additionally, the prices at which her rentals are offered cannot be beat.

On the day of the wedding, I literally didn't have to worry about a single thing, as I knew Patricia was handling everything beautifully. There are so many details that you cannot possibly think about that need taken care of on the day of the wedding, and I believe having a day of coordinator is absolutely essential. While many vendors may have on-site catering coordinators, they will not be able to (or want to) take care of all of the small details. Patricia arrived several hours before the ceremony to make sure everything was being set-up as we had discussed, had provided an emergency kit in our bridal suite (that we used many times), ensured all of the bridal party and vendors were in place, took care of needs from our families and bridal party throughout the evening, and stayed until the very end. While we got to leave at midnight and head back to our hotel without any worries, Patricia stayed to collect our personal items, the top tier of our cake, and deliver final payments to all of the vendors. Later that week she kindly dropped off all of our remaining items (she even took the time to collect the faux silk flowers that the flower girl had used) and had wrapped the top tier of our cake in foil to prevent it from getting freezer burn. Overall, she is a absolute pleasure with whom to work and was one of the main reasons our wedding went off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

Hiring Patricia as our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions I made in the entire wedding planning process. She was incredibly responsive to emails and calls. I felt that Patricia supported my choices for the day 100% and she gave me her honest opinion when requested which I truly valued and appreciated. Handing over the reins of control for the week of the wedding, rehearsal, and day of allowed me to enjoy being a bride and spend the day celebrating rather than worrying. I can not recommend Patricia highly enough! She is incredible!

Profile Picture Georgina, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm not sure where to begin with this review. After deciding that we would hire a day of coordinator we settled on a price point, looked at dozens of reviews for different business, and had several phone conversations, we decided to go with Patricia, from Prepped and Primped.
From the very beginning Patricia was extremely professional and put me at ease. We emailed back and forth for several months about details for the wedding. About a month prior we met in person and did a venue walk through. Not only was she eager to hear ideas of what we wanted, but she was so organized! After the walk through I felt very confident that she was going to make sure everything and everyone was in it's place on our wedding day. We emailed back and forth during the weeks leading up to the wedding, and I mean a lot. Every time I had a thought or I was panicking about something I would quickly email Patricia and she would get back to me super fast.
At the rehearsal, it was outside and extremely hot. We had a lot of friends from town that were in our bridal party so everyone was ready to chat and have some drinks. Patricia very pleasantly organized everyone in a timely manner and calmly explained how the day of was going to go down. She made sure we were able to practice several times and that she had everyone get in their cars on time to get to dinner.
On the day of our wedding, I arrived about 10 minutes before our ceremony, I almost cried. Everything and everyone was in its place! It happened to be a 93 degree day that day but Patricia did not break a sweat. When I walked into our reception area I could not believe that she set everything up exactly as I had been imagining it for the past one and a half years, just from my description. I could go on, but I'm out of space. I can't thank Patricia enough for being a huge part in making our wedding perfect.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Always there to answer all my questions. Very professional and took the time to listen to what I wanted. Perfect!!!!!

Profile Picture User4903923, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patricia showed her professionalism under fire. She had to make some fast decisions when the vendor for the tables and chairs, which was chosen by the client, showed up four hours late and was assembling the tables at the same time that the guests were arriving. She made the decision to move the cocktail hour to a different location in the venue out of the sight of the vendor setting up.
The guests never knew what was happening and the rest of the wedding went off as planned.

Profile Picture User5499122, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My partner and I hired Patricia for day-of-coordinating for our DIY intensive wedding. She was absolutely AMAZING! My partner and I both agree that this was the best money spent. Her prices were fantastic, she was incredibly organized and personable, and she dealt fantastically with the problems that arose the day of (bike race at our ceremony site that we didn't know of, uncooperative furniture rental vendors). With her help, our wedding went wonderfully well. We highly recommend Patricia!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Non-Religious

I can't say enough good things about Patricia. She goes above and beyond what's expected, and of all the vendors we hired, I would say she is the one who provided the most value, and the one we would most verdantly recommend to someone else.

She is responsive and on-point with communications, she is thorough and detailed, and she goes above and beyond what's expected without asking. For example, we were originally going to have some of our friends set up the signage around the venue, but instead Patricia volunteered herself. When the flower vendor wanted to arrive early to setup, so did she. For the level of service she provides, she could charge a lot more. We were so happy with her that instead we gave her a 30% tip!

Profile Picture Gregory, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patricia was very helpful with making our event run smoothly without any worries. Our requests were met cheerfully and she considered our input and followed through so that our guests knew where they could park and where the ceremony would be held. Flowers, guestbook, and all our signs were taken to reception and we did not even know that all had been taken care of until dinner started.
It was great working with her and her timely responses made all the pre-ceremony things to do less stressful.

Profile Picture Marian, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Prepped and Primped to help coordinate just the ceremony portion of our wedding. We specifically worked with Patricia who was absolutely fantastic. Our wedding took place in Boston, but my husband and I live in San Francisco. Despite the geographical distance, Patricia was always responsive to our emails and phone calls and was an overall dedicated, meticulous and thoughtful coordinator. The ceremony as far as we know, went without a hitch. Leading up to the wedding, she made sure that every aspect of the ceremony was covered -- from the aisle runner, to making sure all vendors who needed to get paid on the day of were going to be paid, and even having emergency kits and water available for my bridesmaids and me. For the rehearsal, she printed out schedules and contact information for the wedding party to make sure everyone involved knew what the heck was going on. If you're looking for a coordinator who is organized, considerate and conscientious, P&P is the one to use!

Profile Picture User5400373, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patricia was amazing from the first moment we met her. She made sure we got exactly what we wanted. She sincerely cared about our vision. My husband didn't understand spending money on a wedding planner. I had to convince him to come to the meeting with me. When she explained to us everything that she would be doing( that he didn't have to do) he was very excited!
Our wedding day was so amazing because we didn't have to worry about anything but getting dressed. She took care of everything that arose that day without even bringing it up to us! thank you for making our whole wedding experience wonderful! We will highly recommend you!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patricia was our partial wedding planner and full day of coordinator for our wedding this past fall. She put me at ease when I met her because of how passionate she is about her profession. She went above and beyond in the planning process and on our wedding day. I would highly recommend her services. My day was stress free and went smoothly (not to mention everything was on time).

Profile Picture User4804229, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Patricia is such a wonderful person to work with; truly listens and follows your dream. She brought my vision to life; when I arrived to the castle; everything was exactly how I wanted it. I couldn't of asked for a better Coordinator. :) Patricia will defiantly stay in my phone for future events.

Profile Picture Erica, 4/19/14, 1 Review