Premiere Wedding Music Design Reviews

39 | Las Vegas, NV

39 Reviews for Premiere Wedding Music Design

1 User photo

Tamara · Married on 03/28/2015

I hired PW&EM to play at my proposal. I worked soley with Crystal Yuan. What a professional and wonderful individual! She more than helped make my proposal everything I dreamed it would be and more. I've been emailing back and forth with Crystal since October 2014. She was patient, professional and so easy to work with. She honestly took a lot of pressure off of me while planning this whole thing and that alone is priceless in itself. Amanda Andreasen was the cellist at my proposal and when I heard these two play their beautiful instruments, it was as if everything I had imagined and dreamed personified. To be exceedingly well at your craft is one thing, but for me to be able to physically see and feel how much you love the art you make, it was such a marvelous thing to witness. Thank you Crystal for all your hard work! I can't believe how incredibly lucky I was to have worked with you. Premiere Wedding and Event Music will be the only musicians I use for all my future events.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Wow, thank you for this review! We are so lucky to have you as a client! It has been such a pleasure working with you and we wish you a happy and beautiful engagement! Congratulations!
  • BlushingBride84

Breanne · Married on 02/15/2015

Michael our guitarist was the perfect touch to our ceremony! He was extremely professional and friendly when we met with him beforehand and in emails and made us feel confident that he would do a great job. We asked him to play a song that he wasn't familiar with and he learned it and did a fabulous job! All the guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the music he played before and after the ceremony. Crystal was also very helpful and friendly in coordinating everything and setting us up with Michael. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! We are so glad that you and your guests enjoyed the music at your wedding and that you were able to have your requested song played! It was wonderful working with you. Congratulations on a beautiful wedding!

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

Crystal was SUCH a pleasure to work with and so accommodating. I had started to plan our ceremony music fairly early and spent countless hours listening to what songs would sound like being played by a string quartet. I initially thought I had wanted traditional ceremony music, but then a month or so later completely changed our mind and we went more of the contemporary route. On our wedding day, Crystal and the other musicians showed up in a timely manner and began playing for the guests before they got seated. I was lucky enough to be able to watch from a balcony as the ceremony started and I can tell you that it sounded better than any version I watched on the internet. The music was SO beautiful, it literally gave me the chills. They played throughout the ceremony beautifully and at the perfect times. They met every expectation I had for our ceremony music and it helped make our ceremony to be that much more beautiful. Crystal was even kind enough to refer me to a pianist to play at our cocktail hour that was ALSO amazing! I would highly recommend Premiere Wedding Music to any bride & groom!! Thank you again Crystal!!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank YOU Lauren for your incredible review! I'm so glad that you are so happy with our services and we are honored that you chose us to be a part of your wedding. It was so great to work with you. The songs you chose were so fun to arrange & perform, and your ceremony was beautiful!

Deborah · Married on 06/21/2014

This company is awesome! They were just an absolute joy to have at our wedding. The girls were lovely, the music was beautiful. I LOVE Crystal of Premiere Wedding Music Design.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you! I love weddings and I love all my clients too! I'm so happy we could be a part of your daughter's ceremony. It was such a pleasure working with you!

Augusta · Married on 05/31/2014

I couldn't have been happier with what Crystal delivered at my wedding. She is adorable and was always very prompt when responding to all my questions and considerations. She even had the musicians record a specific song I requested so I could rehearse a dance routine with my fiancee. The girls were very elegantly dressed and I didn't have to worry about a thing before or during the ceremony! I highly recommend them for whoever is looking for an elegant musical background.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you Augusta! It was truly a pleasure working with you and coordinating musicians for such a unique and special ceremony! Congrats again!

Very content with the service provided.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Thank you!

I am very happy with their professionalism and definitely will recommend them to my friends and loved ones.Top rate musicians!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the favorable review and your recommendation! We strive for the best!

Sarah · Married on 03/14/2014

Great service from premiere wedding music design!!! Played beautifully at my wedding both my husband and I loved it as did the guests. VERY happy with our choice, would recommend them to anyone who wants live music at their wedding in Vegas!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you and an honor for our cellist to be at your ceremony and reception! Congratulations!!

Ty · Married on 05/10/2013

Everything was perfect. The duo was punctual, flexible, and fully professional.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you Ty! Mandy and I thoroughly enjoyed playing your wedding! It was so beautiful and it was great to see you and Sara so happy. Thank you also for the wonderful pictures and video!

Mark · Married on 10/19/2012

These musicians were top shelf. As I am a music professor, my aunt put me in charge of the music for her wedding. I could not have been any happier with the quality of the performance, their sense of ensemble, and their professionalism. Bravi tutti!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you Mark! It was a pleasure working with you on the music for the ceremony and we are so happy for your aunt! Thanks for contacting us!

Kevin · Married on 05/20/2012

I would highly recommend this group. The weather did not cooperate for our outdoor wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. It was cold and windy at the end of May, and the string trio they provided was still able to do an amazing job. Very professional, I was very worried for them at the beginning of the event, I imagined sheet music flying everywhere in the high winds. However, they were very professional and got the job done perfectly.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you for the great review Kevin! While the weather was not in our favor, your wedding was still a joy for us to play and we couldn't have been happier for you and Robyn!

Kenny · Married on 01/18/2009

Crystal's live music added so much to our wedding! The music was perfect and her ability to respond to the situation as she was performing was invaluable.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you Kenny! It was an honor to play your lovely wedding!

I was supplied 3 violinists for my wedding. They sounded beautiful.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

We're so glad you and your guests enjoyed our violinists! Thanks for thinking of us after all this time!
  • User3319339 · 2+ years ago

Violín and chelo músic were the best in my wedding .

Sent on 09/16/2013

Premiere Wedding Music Design's reply:

Thank you! We're so glad that you enjoyed the violin/cello duo that played your wedding! Wishing you joy and happiness to you and yours!