30 Reviews for Premier Transportation Services

DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Wedding Signage (1)
30 Premier Transportation Services Reviews

Premier Transportation was awesome! We booked them to transport our wedding party and I would highly recommend them. Throughout the whole process, they were very professional and responsive. On the day of, our driver was early and super communicative. I really appreciate the messages we received on the day of with location and status updates. THEY ARE THE BEST TRANSPORTATION COMPANY I HAVE WORKED WITH!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Premier provided 3 vehicles for the wedding, since getting ready, ceremony and reception were all in different locations. The limos/buses arrived on time, the drivers were courteous and professional, and provided efficient transportation for the wedding party and guests. When we needed the "getaway" car earlier than anticipated, they were able to be there.

In the planning process, Laurie had suggestions to help make the day go smoother for the wedding party and guests, and I am glad we took her up on those suggestions.

During the day of the wedding, our planner and I received updates when the vehicles were arriving, who the drivers were, and in most cases a picture of the driver.

I see the Premier vehicles in downtown Dallas all the time, and after having using them I can see why they are used for so many events in town.

Profile Picture Patricia, 1/14/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Classic Car, Shuttle, Standard Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Privacy Partition

We used Premier Transportation to shuttle our guests from the hotel to the ceremony/reception venue and would definitely recommend! Our guests had no problems getting back and forth from the venue and Premier Transportation was very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Monica, 9/30/17, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Shuttle

We used a 30 passenger bus and a limo style bus for our daughter's wedding. We had a large group of guests from out of town and out of the country who were not familiar with the area. This was one of the best decisions we made. Those guests did not have to worry about how they were going to get to the church or to the reception. The Premier staff was very professional, making the arrangements was very easy and the drivers were courteous and prompt. We received text messages at various points during the pickup and dropoff schedule, which was very reassuring. We also received a confirmation text a couple of days before the event.

Profile Picture J, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Multi-Locations

We had Marty as our driver and he was just wonderful! He was fun and our guests thoroughly enjoyed him! He was also incredibly professional when our route to the reception presented a few obstacles. Thank you Marty!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I used Premier for my wedding transportation and they were first class. All of my guests commented on how nice the coach buses were. The folks were so pleasant and things were just easy with them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We booked Premier Transportation for shuttle service for our daughter's wedding from the host hotel to the venue. Laurie was a pleasure to work with and the service was excellent. We had some older guests and it was important to us that the the bus shuttle guests after dinner back to the hotel if need be. No problem...our driver was more than accommodating! Our guests were so complimentary of the service and appreciated the no hassle ride out to the venue! You won't be disappointed in their service.....top notch!

Profile Picture Lori , 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Excellent wedding weekend transportation! I hired them for my son's wedding for group transportation to the rehearsal dinner (2 mini-buses), 2 limos for the wedding, 1 mini-bus for guests to get to the wedding and 1 sedan for the bride & groom's get-away at the end of the reception. They provided perfect service! Not one single, tiny problem! All vehicles arrived on time (early actually) and were very clean & nice, and all the drivers were total gentlemen-courteous, professional and helpful. I worked with Laurie Johnson of Premier to set this up and she was wonderful. I highly recommend Premier!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Janelle, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We chose to provide transportation to and from the hotel to the wedding at the Perot Museum of Science and Nature for our guests so they could enjoy their evening. The first coach arrived early, confirming his arrival with the designated contact. The coaches were clean, new and the service top notch. This was really a great service to our friends and family, especially our out of town guests.

Profile Picture Ed, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Round Trip

Premier Transportation provided all of our wedding transportation and it was one of the best decisions we made. I wasn't necessarily an overbearing bride but we did have a rowdy bridal party and a family that wanted to run a million directions and see a thousand people on the wedding day. Booking transportation was absolutely a necessary tool and helped me be able to go with the flow and not be worrying about where everyone was. On top of that, Premier Transportation provides service that is second to none. Their limo buses, shuttles, and sprinter vans are beautiful and fully stocked with anything you could want. The music system was a fun way to start the wedding day and the drivers were just the epitome of professional. I obviously cannot say enough good things about this company.

I worked with Premier's coordinator before the wedding day, setting schedules for when people had to be where (we had three locations of people getting ready and two venues), and it was seamless. They kept the party lively and fun but I had no doubts that everyone would be where they needed to be and it helped me relax and enjoy my day. Premier Transportation is worth every penny and was one of the unsung heroes of our wedding day.

Profile Picture User4630378, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Classic Car, Party Bus, Shuttle, Van

We used Premiere for our wedding day, and it was superb. We ordered the 10 person limousine and the luxury car for the after-reception pick-up. The service was prompt, professional, and courteous. The drivers both came early, and this was a great relief to bride and bridegroom! The limousine was clean, comfortable, and cool. The drivers took us to any destination we wished, including a brief stop for Tex-Mex in between the Mass and the reception. Following the reception, the driver allowed us to take a stop at my bride's apartment to change before heading to our suite. It was a beautiful day, and the limousine service contributed to it. We highly recommend Premiere if you would like a comfortable, reliable, and affordable transportation service.

Profile Picture User6405905, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Classic Car, Standard Limo, Bottled Water/Ice

Rented multiple shuttles from them and could not have asked for better service! They answered all of my calls and questions promptly. Will definitely use again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture natalie, 6/13/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I surprised my bride, now wife, with a 1963 Rolls Royce for the getaway vehicle. I definitely waited till last minute to book, yet they treated me with respect and courtesy answering all of my questions as they arose. They arrived on time (30 minutes early actually) and the vehicle was just spectacular. I would recommend Premier Transportation Services to everyone!

Profile Picture Ryan, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had arranged for Premier to pick my husband and I up after our wedding in Ennis, TX and take us to the DFW airport. The driver was there when we were making our grand exit but seemed to have been pulled over by a cop on the way to the venue. The cop was lingering while we were getting into the car and made for an awkward get-away. I'm not sure exactly what the situation was but everyone was confused on why there was a cop following us on our way out. But overall, we got there safely and on schedule which is what really matters!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

As a wedding planner, I work with this company on a regular basis. They are so efficient in the booking process and have courteous, professional drivers. It is always a delight to work with them!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We rented a town car for our wedding and I would highly recommend using Premier! They had very competitive rates and great staff!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Premier provided a bus to transport guests to our wedding site, which was about a 3 hour round trip for most guests. They also provided a sedan limo to take the bride and groom to their overnight hotel in downtown Dallas from the wedding site. They arrived promptly, were courteous and safe.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used premier for our “getaway” car after the wedding. The driver was there early, the towncar was clean and booking was easy!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/1/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Luckily, Premier still had a 6 person limo a month before our wedding day to serve as our getaway car. The limo driver arrived right on time and had a bottle of wine waiting for us! We were so exhausted on the way home, but the limo driver was very polite. The price of the limo was about average, but that's expected. The customer service for Premier is amazing! I would highly suggest Premier for anyone who would like to rent a limo!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/23/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

This is a difficult review to write because part of the fault lies with our planning, we should have hired 2 limos as opposed to 1 that took 2 trips. Sal was very professional and sweet, however, due to our poor planning he charged us an extra hour than what we had expected we would need. They were always on time. They were very courteous. I don't feel they went above and beyond however, I say this because our "getaway car" was waiting at the wrong place for us, causing us not to feel totally impressed with the company.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/1/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

LOVED them! very professional, yet easy going, and flexible. We not only had a limo for our wedding, we used their Party Bus for a trip to Cowboys Stadium for a tour, so we did not have to take 3 cars. Made it the best way to travel! the limo was fun, we had it come early to take some of the kids on rides before we left, which they all loved. and the Party Bus we used to take family to cowboy stadium, and to pick up family coming in from the airport as we had several coming close together. This way, you can visit, enjoy, have a cooler/drinks while someone else takes care of the driving, directions, etc. it was GREAT!

Profile Picture Liann, 5/15/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I highly recommend premier. We used them for bus transportation for our wedding party, a sedan for the bride and groom (us), and for transportation to and from the airport. They offer an all inclusive price - gratuity included which is nice! The drivers were all very professional and arrived on time. Our bus driver even had Wedding Crashers playing on the bus! Loved them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/6/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I can't say enough good things about Premier. I contacted Premier in addition to a dozen other limo companies in the Dallas metroplex to provide wedding day transportation for the entire bridal party (8 plus bride and groom). I was looking for a bus-form of transportation as it would be too hard to get in and out of a traditional limo in my dress, and I based on their very helpful website, it was clear that they had a lot of options.

Laurie was exceptional. I gave her my budget and she helped me find a vehicle that would suit our needs and still stay within budget. She was even willing to make a deal to upgrade us to the limo-version of the bus vehicle if it was not pre-rented the day of our wedding (and we lucked out, because it was not!).

True to word, the limo bus showed up on time on our wedding day. The driver (Jerome) was a gem, absolutely professional and willing to drive us around for several hours to various locations to take pictures. He kept us relaxed and laughing - very much welcomed after the stressful days preceeding.

Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/25/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Super helpful and provided a worry-free experience. I would use again for other activities for sure.

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They were so helpful here and were willing to work with our budget and schedule. We also loved the free sedan transfer from our hotel to the airport the next morning for the honeymoon! Laurie was especially helpful!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/24/10, 2 Reviews