Premier Events & Decor Reviews

Premier Events & Decor 7
  • LaShinda

Lashinda Banks-Forté · Married on 05/17/2019

Destination Wedding

The only words I have are WOW! Jennifer was super attentive and supportive throughout this entire process! I didn’t know where to start, but she helped me to plan the wedding of my dreams. I had a destination wedding, so I wasn’t able to see the venue before hand. She helped me choose a venue amongst all of the many other choices I had to make. Her attention to detail is unparalleled! The wedding started on time, and we had a very short window at the reception for pictures. She made sure their was a timeline, and we fit everything in so the pictures were AMAZING! At one point I motioned for my husband to come over during the reception, and she came over and said what do you need because I saw you motioning for something. She ensured guests enjoyed themselves at the wedding and reception. I will definitely use Premier Events for any of my party planning needs.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Premier Events & Decor 8
    Premier Events & Decor 9
    Premier Events & Decor 10
    Premier Events & Decor 11
    Premier Events & Decor 12
    Premier Events & Decor 13

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you LaShonda! We had a great time working with you and Dale. Your destination wedding will be one for the books of partying non-stop!! Thank you for trusting us.

Tyesa Morgan · Married on 04/06/2019

I highly recommend!

It was such a joy working with Jennifer! She is very professional and is a wealth of knowledge/creative ideas! I loved the amount of detail she put into our wedding ceremony! She’s very responsive via phone, text or email. She has a passion for this profession and a heart of gold! She also has Godly wisdom that I needed during this process as well. The ceremony was flawless and all of our families and friends commented on how good she is! They are hard critics so I knew they meant it! I highly recommend her! She will not disappoint!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Tyesa and Stephen! I enjoyed working with you and each of your families. It was a great sight for me to witness just how much Stephen loves you. My prayer is that it would last a lifetime.

Aviance · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazzzzzzing

Jennifer was everything I needed her to be ! I received so many compliments on how professional and organized she was !

Sent on 03/25/2019

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Aviance!!!! I had a great time working with you Brandon and your families ensuring that it was stress free and that you got to enjoy your day.
  • Crystal

Crystal Washington · Married on 03/06/2019

Great Customer Service!

From the very beginning, Jennifer was extremely responsive and helpful. She kept me updated the entire time and was great with problem-solving when a few small and then one large hiccup presented itself. She made my life easier, knowing she had all of the details taken care of. Everyone loved the decorations and I'd certainly hire her again.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Premier Events & Decor 14
    Premier Events & Decor 15
    Premier Events & Decor 16
    Premier Events & Decor 17
  • Sindy

Sindy · Married on 01/19/2019

Want a stress free wedding day?!?

If you have any doubts in hiring a wedding coordinator, I can tell you IT’S A MUST! We hired Jennifer for our wedding January 19, 2019. I met her at the open house my wedding venue was having. Right away, I could tell she is very knowledgeable in the wedding industry and has been doing this for many years. She assisted me in creating my ceremony and reception timeline. She also gave me draft that I could fill in additional information she needed. She also provided me with an AMAZINGGG wedding day checklist (SUCH A LIFE SAVER). At my wedding rehearsal, she was able to meet my wedding party, my husband’s and I immediate family. Which was great that she was able to put faces to the names prior to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, when I arrived to the venue not once did I look at a watch or questioned what we had to do next. I knew Jennifer had it under control. My husband and I definitely had our dream wedding, and are glad we hired someone trustworthy and professional. Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure!!! It is always our goal for our clients to be able to enjoy their BIG day being able to focus on each other while we focus on everything else.
  • Rachel

Rachel Orda · Married on 01/05/2019

Premier Events and Decor is the Shiz!

Jennifer, from Premier Events and Decor, is a true pro, and her services were nothing short of excellent. Among the many qualities that define her as a top wedding coordinator, the qualities I most appreciated were her promptness, thoroughness, and her sincere care for the Bride and Groom.

At the time when planning began, I was working two jobs, and orchestrating a wedding within 7-8 months seemed like an impossible feat. It is during such times that one learns the value of time, and I assure you that Jennifer will respect yours. Whether scheduling a meeting, returning a call, or replying to your email, she is prompt and ready to work with you. Rarely are you waiting on her.

If you happen to be a Type-A person/perfectionist (like me...ahh!), you will appreciate her ability to make you feel less crazy--because sometimes, you just need someone to tell you that everything is going to be okay. Jennifer genuinely cares about you and the vision that you have for your big day. She is organized and triple checks everything. She will make your vision her vision too. She also cares enough to encourage you to be flexible because things can and may happen, but she will do what she can to ensure that everything runs smoothly (and that you actually get to eat)! My personal goal at the reception was just to be able to taste my food, and I did! I remember everything!

Best of all, for me at least, was that she exuded confidence in her craft, which allowed me to feel at ease because I trusted in her ability to deliver. And delivered, she did! She loves what she does and it shows. It was a joy to work with her!

-R.O.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Rachel......Thank you so much!!!! Your review brought me to tears. It as my pleasure serving you and your families and we were honored to work with you Jan. Thank you for entrusting us with your day!!

April Martin · Married on 12/14/2018

Absolutely Wonderful Experience

Jennifer was a true professional. From our introductory session until the day after my event I knew I made the right choice. All the details I asked for were included and she graciously answered ever question and put me and my family at ease. She remained flexible and provided options and coordinated with all vendors. I can’t say enough about what a WONDERFUL job she did! Thank you Premier Events & Decor for bringing my vision to life and making sure my graduation party was impeccable!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you April. We definitely had fun planning your party. Your sister always had me laughing. Every time I see a feathered centerpiece, I think of her and laugh. Thank you for trusting us!

Christopher Richardson · Married on 11/12/2018

Jennifer did an amazing job!

Jennifer was a true professional! I cannot thank her enough for the amazing job she did on our wedding day and in the months leading up to it. We had a coordinator before Jennifer who dropped out 2 months before our wedding, leaving us in a bind. I found WeddingWire and requested pricing from a few vendors and compared service packages. I chose Jennifer because she had exactly what we needed for a good price and we could not have been happier with her service! We had a few things pop up on the day of our wedding and she handled them beautifully. Overall amazing service and I wholly recommend her to anyone who doesn't want to worry on the day of their wedding that everything will be executed perfectly.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

It was amazing to me see how many of your family and friends showed up on a cold and slightly rainy day for an outside wedding to see you and Tracy become 1, not to mention listening to the vows that you wrote to one another. Thank you for entrusting Premier Events & Decor to coordinate your day!

Morgan · Married on 11/11/2018

Book Her!!! You won’t regret it

The best wedding coordinator we’ve ever witnessed. Jennifer was amazing! As soon as we booked her and talked to her for the first time we felt like we had known her for a lifetime. She handled and took care of all of our needs leading up to our big day and remained professional through it all.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan!!!! I felt the exact same way and look forward to a continued relationship with you, Zarak and little Jaxon. I have been blessed with the best clients!!!
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 11/10/2018

On top of it!

Let me start by saying, Jennifer was amazing... some chaos went down and she was so patient and calm about it that I had no idea what happened. She had everything under control! What I wanted, she made it happen! She was perfect. It was Jennifer’s first Vietnamese wedding and she was ready to learn about it and how to handle 450 guest! She was ready to take notes! I’m so happy bc everything was perfect!! I couldn’t ask for anyone better to coordinate my wedding! I would definitely recommend her to everyone, you will not be disappointed!! If something did not look right she took care of it. I will be calling Jennifer for my babyshower!! She was very professional and so worth it! 10 stars for sure!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Nikki! I had so much fun with your families and bridal party and learning about your culture .

Adrienne Richardson · Married on 11/09/2018

From Day One!

From the consultation to the day of my event, my experience with Jennifer was beyond amazing. She listened to what I envisioned and executed every detail perfectly. I had confidence in her abilities from day one. She worked with an exceptional team of vendors that totally took my event over the top. Jennifer was very professional at all times. For every concern that I conjured up in my head she had the right answer or solution. She truly wanted my event to be a success and I could tell. Thank you for everything! Definitely looking forward to working with her in the near future!!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Adrienne! We were so excited to work with you in planning the surprise unveiling of your new book. The support you received was a joy to see.
  • Mia

Mia O’Suji · Married on 11/03/2018

The perfect vendor for the perfect wedding!!

The execution of my wedding was flawless! Jennifer exceeded any and all expectations that I had for my big day. A year ago, my best friend was married and Jennifer was her wedding coordinator. I knew then that I would need her thoroughness, timeliness, and diligence to assist with the logistics of my dream wedding. Soon after my engagement, I was in contact with Jennifer where we met to discuss the many nuances of planning a wedding. Although I only hired her for a 60-day coordinator, she checked in with me frequently which helped to comfort me throughout all of my planning. On my wedding day, several of my guest commented on Jennifer’s efforts in ensuring that my husband and I had an elegant wedding. I cannot thank her enough. I highly recommend Jennifer’s service for every bride.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Mia! We were grateful when you called for us to be a part of you and Edmond's special day and we loved working with you, Edmond and both of your families.

Crystal Boike · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent & Stress Free Professionalism

Recently married in October. Having Jennifer as our wedding coordinator was one the best decisions we could have made. She ensured that our ceremony and reception ran smoothly, talking out and resolving any concerns we may have had. We strongly reconmend working with Jennifer on your big day to ensure that you have the stress free wedding you’ve been dreaming of!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Lakeysha

Lakeysha · Married on 10/20/2018

Impeccable

Jennifer simply put makes things happen.
    We enjoyed working with her every step of the way, everything was handle with ease and in the most professional manner ever.
    Even though we booked her only for day-of services, Jennifer was responsive via text and email, often leading up to the ceremony.
    I would not have wanted anyone else conducting things on our special day.
    Thank you again... Jennifer for all that you do going the extra mile for your clients.
    Lakeysha & Anthony

Sent on 11/02/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Anthony & LaKeysha!!! We loved working with you and your families. There was never a dull moment throughout the process. It was a joy watching the two of you together!

Maria Jolivette · Married on 09/02/2018

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

When I began planning my daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday Party, Jennifer was my first thought and I am so excited that I chose her to help my husband and I bring Sydnee's vision to life. She was just as excited as we were!! What can I say, Jennifer is such a professional and extremely good at what she does. From our initial meeting, the venue selection and decor, to tasting for our food and lastly, the selection of that beautiful and delicious cake!! Jennifer, we cannot thank you enough! You and Premier Events & Decor are Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I cannot wait until our next endeavor!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Christian · Married on 07/21/2018

Jennifer was awesome! With only a couple of months to plan due to a short engagement, she made sure our vision for our wedding night came true. She was very accommodating and answered all of our questions. She was very organized and worked closely with us to plan out a schedule so that the momentum of the night flowed. Jennifer communicated with our vendors and took care of everything so that we nor our parents had to lift a finger. With this said, everyone was able to enjoy the celebration and everything went smooth. We had so many compliments of the set up, food, decorations, and music; this definitely could not have happened without her. I would definitely recommend Jennifer for anyone who is looking for a Wedding Planner!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Krystal · Married on 07/07/2018

Mrs. Jennifer is and all round wonder person very professional and great at what she does. She never misses a beat, i don’t kno if i would have made it through the last weeks and my big day with out her. Thanks a million times again!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Barbara · Married on 06/30/2018

Everything went in perfect order once I hired assistance. I appreciate everything and will recommend this service whenever possible,

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 06/24/2018

There are way to many great things that I can say. If you are looking for someone that will keep your events best interest, honest, organized, patient, experienced, and important to me affordable, you don't want to walk away from this company. My wedding was well put together and flowed perfectly.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Yvette! We loved working with you and Arthur. Praying God’s absolute best for you both as you transition to your new lives in a new city.
  • Anthony

Shirrie · Married on 05/12/2018

Jennifer is great in what she does and so easy to work with. She is very professional, very responsive, very flexible. She makes sure that everything will be perfect on your big day no matter what it takes. She made our program, stationary food selection and the table arrangements all last minute and they all came out beautiful.
    From the ceremony to the reception she pulled it off with flying colors without any worries on our part. For any couples out there that is looking for a stress free big day I would definitely recommend Jennifer and you won't regret your investment.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Ashlee · Married on 04/21/2018

AMAZING! Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is extremely organized and makes the planning process super easy, especially the closer we got to the big day. I didn't have to worry about a thing! I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Ashlee, the pleasure was all ours!! I have been blessed with some great clients and you and Michael were no different. Thank you for entrusting us with your BIG day!!

Jenysis · Married on 03/24/2018

She was great ! Did an awesome job

Sent on 04/01/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Jenysis! It was a joy watching you Aerion on your wedding day. We also thank you for trusting us to ensure that you had a stress free day. God Bless you and Aerion!

Cedric · Married on 03/18/2018

Outstanding service, from beginning to end! Had a wonderful time, and the decorations we're amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Premier Events & Decor 18
    Premier Events & Decor 19
    Premier Events & Decor 20

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Cedric! It was amazing working with you and witnessing how much Home Depot cares about their employees! Looking forward to working with you and Home Depot again for their next Success for Sharing event.

Shontelle · Married on 03/17/2018

Premier Event and staff were awesome!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Shanerria · Married on 03/10/2018

I couldn’t imagine planning our wedding with anyone else. Will definitely be recommending them to all family and friends.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

It was a pleasure serving you, Bryan and your families. It is always a joy watching my couples share their love for one another and it was different watching you and Bryan. Thank you for entrusting us with your special day.