52 Reviews for Premier Events & Decor

Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
50 Premier Events & Decor Reviews

She was very wonderful all through. She didn’t allow us worry about anything. I will recommend her over and over

Profile Picture Kerry , 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I found Jennifer about six weeks prior to my event. She was able to execute a beautiful day of and helped me finalize all the details. I was in awe when I walked into the private dining area. Everything was fabulous!!!

Profile Picture Carla, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

We had a not-so-typical Nigerian wedding. Jennifer was amazing at taking care of the details that mattered to us and she displayed the utmost professionalism while dealing with us. We met with multiple wedding planners before making the decision to go with Jennifer and I'm extremely glad that we did.

Profile Picture Chinwe, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Service at its best, professional, highly detailed, forward-thinking, amiable, diligent, practical, resourceful, practical, intuitive, and courteous are mere words that can't adequately describe the superior service my husband and I received from Premier Events & Decor. We retained the husband and wife team of Jennifer & Keith Tom to help create the wedding of our dreams. We weren't disappointed! The results far exceeded our vision and was executed without a hitch.

Jennifer's expertise guided us to make wise decisions, which offered several options allowing us to stay true to our vision. We also retained Mr. Tom to sing for our ceremony. After his last song, many had tears in their eyes, including my own, due to the depth and passion by which it was executed. I consider myself very organized but wasn't prepared for the normal stress planning a wedding would take on one's emotions. We even had a mini-crisis 45 minutes before rehearsal. I called Jennifer, who remained calm, told me not to worry, and had a solution in less than 10 minutes. This was priceless to us and another attribute showing the care taken with clients.

At almost a month of being married, the calls are still numerous saying how beautiful and expertly all was handled. We were on Cloud Nine that day, and much of that was due to Premier Events & Decor, the only call you need to make to plan your perfect event and much more.

Thanks for helping create a day we shall never forget!

The Archangels

Profile Picture Valencia, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mr.&Mrs. Tom made 11/5/17 a day everything I could imagine. From the tears to the laughs with family,friends and my new premier family 2017 has been a great year with more to come! Love y’all Jennifer and Mr. Tom ?? from The Millers (Ebone&Floyd)

Ps I had my Beyonce and Jay Z moment!!!!!

Profile Picture Ebone, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer made sure my day was smooth and without any stress. She made sure I was calm throughout the day and also made sure the vendors were on track
Thanks so much Jennifer!

Profile Picture Pamela , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My experience with Premier Events was by far one of my very best in over 40 yrs of hosting as well as attending fabulous events. Creativity, Quality of care, beautiful details made my dreams come true for my Gala. My forever Premier Event Planning company.
Yolanda Carroll

Photo for Premier Events & Decor Review - Cake table and decor in colors and theme
Photo for Premier Events & Decor Review - 60 and Slayed backdrop to fit theme
Photo for Premier Events & Decor Review - Intricately designed photo spaces
Photo for Premier Events & Decor Review - Festive environment all evening
Profile Picture Yolanda, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Mr.&Mrs.Tom and team, thanks for your professionalism, promptness and attention to details. It was so easy trusting you guys with our special day. You really made the journey that much more enjoyable! Continued success in your vision! You're the best at what you do!
Respectfully,
Mr. & Mrs. Eric Carraway
10/07/17

Profile Picture Arneta, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

At first I thought I could do all of the planning myself. Quickly, I found that I needed help. Jennifer Tom was recommended and we were extremely pleased with our choice! Attentive, patient, professional, and pleasant all describe Mrs. Tom. The Lowe's couldn't have been more pleased! We HIGHLY recommend her! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Doctor , 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very attentive and doesn't make you feel like you're bothering her eventhiugh you may have a million questions.
Great staff assisting on the wedding day. They made everyone feel special.
Great follow up with other vendors and great record keeper for contracts.
Highly recommend!

Profile Picture LE, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was on September 30, 2017 so this review should have came sooner! Jennifer did sun h an amazing job coordinating my wedding! We had a tough crowd and she did her very best to make sure that everything that my husband and I had planned and requested was met. Jennifer and her team went above and beyond to make sure we were happy! I could not have ask for anything more! If you are looking for an event coordinator that will deliver then you will not be disappointed. Thank you for everything Jennifer!

Profile Picture Uwaila, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was amazing. She was professional, patient, and so very kind! She made my dream wedding a reality. There isn't enough room in this review box to do her and her team justice! She is responsive, organized, and really loves what she does! My wedding day was completely perfect in every way, and that is all because of her! Don't even consider trying to have a wedding without a coordinator, and don't even consider using anyone else! Jennifer is the best, and you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was truly a pleasure to work with for our wedding. As our day of coordinator she went above and beyond to ensure every detail was accurate and precise. She did an incredible job organizing the rehearsal and managing our bridal party and family. Jennifer's warm personality made her feel like family throughout the whole process. Several of our guests noted how remarkable and professional Jennifer throughout the entire night! We would hire her again and again!

Profile Picture Makhala, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Overall Premier Events & Decor gets five stars across the board. My husband and I witnessed their amazing services on our wedding day. Our entire day went smooth and we had not one care in the world, which is an amazing feeling for such a special day. Our wedding ceremony and reception timeline was seamless. We definitely recommend Premier Events & Decor to everyone! You will have an excellent experience.

Profile Picture Madison, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are not enough words to express the love that Jennifer put into my event. I wanted to surprise my girlfriends this year on our annual trip to Destin, Florida with a lavish birthday brunch. I told Jennfier what I wanted, showed her a picture of the venue and she took it from there. No approvals of color or anything else and she made my event one to remember. Thanks Jennifer!

Profile Picture PAULETTE, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was absolutely the BEST coordinator a bride could ask for. She made sure my vision came true on my wedding day and I didn't have to lift a finger. Not only did she ensure my wedding went smoothly, she went out of her way, above and beyond the call of duty to help me out when she saw I was in need of things that weren't technically in her job description. If you want to ensure a smooth, worry free experience during and even prior to your wedding, hire Jennifer! She is amazing and I cannot put into enough words how grateful I am to have hired her. Thank you to Jennifer and Premier Events and Decor. You definitely made my wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Paola, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I tried to plan my own wedding, big mistake! Jennifer came and made everything perfect! She made everything I wanted happen on our special day!

Profile Picture Lakiaya, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Let the stress be taken off your shoulders, so you can just ENJOY your event! =)

Profile Picture Shivani, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

First we would like to say that retaining Premier Events & Decor was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during our wedding journey. My husband and I pretty much planned our wedding ourselves, but about thirty days prior to our wedding date I started to feel a little anxiety, and over whelmed. Off impulse on a Thursday night at 11:00 pm I googled "wedding coordinators in Houston" and found Premier Events & Decor on Instagram and followed the stellar reviews on Wedding Wire. I set an appointment and booked her the following day. She is professional, smart, detailed oriented, and made me feel comfortable and calm. I knew we were in good trusted hands. Our wedding day was magical, amazing, and went perfectly as planned and visioned! Our wedding count was over 300 guest with different cultural backgrounds ranging from Nigerian, Jamaican and American, and Jennifer and her team was able to handle it ALL. I adore the professionalism and partnership Jennifer and her husband share. Our wedding ended at 1:30 am. Jennifer and her team stayed with us to the end. She is Amazing at what she does! I was blown away how Jennifer packed the entire venue away. We didn’t just hire a wedding coordinator, we gained a life time fairy god mother who will forever be a part of our lives. Thank you for believing in us and supporting my husband and I union.
Premier Events & Décor you truly added the sparkle to “The Myrie’s Love Story”.

Profile Picture Khruma-Dominique , 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer with Premier Events & Décor is amazing. I had a traditional Nigerian ceremony/Yoruba Engagement and a multicultural reception. Jennifer attended a family meeting in order to get to know my parents and their expectations. She really wanted to understand the process and traditions. She made calls on my behalf when I was looking for a cake stand just three days before the wedding. She and her assistant ensured things ran smoothly throughout the evening. I was able to truly enjoy my day. My parents were impressed especially when they saw her in her Ankara dress. I look forward to her planning my anniversary parties!!!!

Profile Picture Damilola, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had the awesome pleasure of having Premier Events and Decor, plan our Christmas Party. Jennifer was FANTASTIC; her PASSION for making your imagined day a Reality was more than I hoped for. My guests couldn't stop talking about the decorations and the ambiance. I will definitely use Premier Events and Decor again and again. The professionalism and passion won me over and I will be a repeat client. (Milton & Tanya Moore)

Profile Picture Tanya, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

My experience working with Jennifer was beyond what I expected. I hired her for day of coordinating services, and she was great. She stayed on top of things and made sure we were on schedule with everything on the timeline. Even though I've never worked with another coordinator before since this is my first time getting married, I would without a doubt hire her again for other future events and parties. She's just that good! Some of my bridesmaids who are already married even commented on how organized and nice she was. my matron of honor said, 'i really like her. she's good experienced, professional. she was on point, easy to work with. she did everything you asked her to do. i feel like in the future if you ever need a coordinator for anything, she's good to put in the rolodex' i agree 110% and couldn't have asked for a better coordinator!

Profile Picture Sourina, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I contracted Jennifer about a month and a half before my wedding because all of the details were beginning to be too much. She stepped in and essentially made my day perfect! I didn't stress for even a moment on my day. My husband even recognized what a great investment it was and so many of our family and friends sung high praises about her and her attention to every detail. I am looking forward to planning many more big days with Premier Events!

Profile Picture Shuandrekia, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer is the absolute best!! We are so grateful that she took part in our special day. She is incredibly organized and thorough, quick to respond, detailed and overall amazing. Our wedding and reception flowed so effortlessly. I couldn't imagine our day without her. I would highly recommend booking her for your planning and coordination needs!

Profile Picture Lakeisha, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines