Premier Events & Decor Reviews

Premier Events & Decor 6
Premier Events & Decor 7

April Martin · Married on 12/14/2018

Absolutely Wonderful Experience

Jennifer was a true professional. From our introductory session until the day after my event I knew I made the right choice. All the details I asked for were included and she graciously answered ever question and put me and my family at ease. She remained flexible and provided options and coordinated with all vendors. I can’t say enough about what a WONDERFUL job she did! Thank you Premier Events & Decor for bringing my vision to life and making sure my graduation party was impeccable!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you April. We definitely had fun planning your party. Your sister always had me laughing. Every time I see a feathered centerpiece, I think of her and laugh. Thank you for trusting us!

Christopher Richardson · Married on 11/12/2018

Jennifer did an amazing job!

Jennifer was a true professional! I cannot thank her enough for the amazing job she did on our wedding day and in the months leading up to it. We had a coordinator before Jennifer who dropped out 2 months before our wedding, leaving us in a bind. I found WeddingWire and requested pricing from a few vendors and compared service packages. I chose Jennifer because she had exactly what we needed for a good price and we could not have been happier with her service! We had a few things pop up on the day of our wedding and she handled them beautifully. Overall amazing service and I wholly recommend her to anyone who doesn't want to worry on the day of their wedding that everything will be executed perfectly.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

It was amazing to me see how many of your family and friends showed up on a cold and slightly rainy day for an outside wedding to see you and Tracy become 1, not to mention listening to the vows that you wrote to one another. Thank you for entrusting Premier Events & Decor to coordinate your day!

Morgan · Married on 11/11/2018

Book Her!!! You won’t regret it

The best wedding coordinator we’ve ever witnessed. Jennifer was amazing! As soon as we booked her and talked to her for the first time we felt like we had known her for a lifetime. She handled and took care of all of our needs leading up to our big day and remained professional through it all.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan!!!! I felt the exact same way and look forward to a continued relationship with you, Zarak and little Jaxon. I have been blessed with the best clients!!!
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 11/10/2018

On top of it!

Let me start by saying, Jennifer was amazing... some chaos went down and she was so patient and calm about it that I had no idea what happened. She had everything under control! What I wanted, she made it happen! She was perfect. It was Jennifer’s first Vietnamese wedding and she was ready to learn about it and how to handle 450 guest! She was ready to take notes! I’m so happy bc everything was perfect!! I couldn’t ask for anyone better to coordinate my wedding! I would definitely recommend her to everyone, you will not be disappointed!! If something did not look right she took care of it. I will be calling Jennifer for my babyshower!! She was very professional and so worth it! 10 stars for sure!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Nikki! I had so much fun with your families and bridal party and learning about your culture .

Adrienne Richardson · Married on 11/09/2018

From Day One!

From the consultation to the day of my event, my experience with Jennifer was beyond amazing. She listened to what I envisioned and executed every detail perfectly. I had confidence in her abilities from day one. She worked with an exceptional team of vendors that totally took my event over the top. Jennifer was very professional at all times. For every concern that I conjured up in my head she had the right answer or solution. She truly wanted my event to be a success and I could tell. Thank you for everything! Definitely looking forward to working with her in the near future!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Adrienne! We were so excited to work with you in planning the surprise unveiling of your new book. The support you received was a joy to see.
  • Mia

Mia O’Suji · Married on 11/03/2018

The perfect vendor for the perfect wedding!!

The execution of my wedding was flawless! Jennifer exceeded any and all expectations that I had for my big day. A year ago, my best friend was married and Jennifer was her wedding coordinator. I knew then that I would need her thoroughness, timeliness, and diligence to assist with the logistics of my dream wedding. Soon after my engagement, I was in contact with Jennifer where we met to discuss the many nuances of planning a wedding. Although I only hired her for a 60-day coordinator, she checked in with me frequently which helped to comfort me throughout all of my planning. On my wedding day, several of my guest commented on Jennifer’s efforts in ensuring that my husband and I had an elegant wedding. I cannot thank her enough. I highly recommend Jennifer’s service for every bride.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Mia! We were grateful when you called for us to be a part of you and Edmond's special day and we loved working with you, Edmond and both of your families.

Crystal Boike · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent & Stress Free Professionalism

Recently married in October. Having Jennifer as our wedding coordinator was one the best decisions we could have made. She ensured that our ceremony and reception ran smoothly, talking out and resolving any concerns we may have had. We strongly reconmend working with Jennifer on your big day to ensure that you have the stress free wedding you’ve been dreaming of!

• Lakeysha

Lakeysha · Married on 10/20/2018

Impeccable

Jennifer simply put makes things happen.
    We enjoyed working with her every step of the way, everything was handle with ease and in the most professional manner ever.
    Even though we booked her only for day-of services, Jennifer was responsive via text and email, often leading up to the ceremony.
    I would not have wanted anyone else conducting things on our special day.
    Thank you again... Jennifer for all that you do going the extra mile for your clients.
    Lakeysha & Anthony

Sent on 11/03/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Anthony & LaKeysha!!! We loved working with you and your families. There was never a dull moment throughout the process. It was a joy watching the two of you together!

Maria Jolivette · Married on 09/02/2018

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

When I began planning my daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday Party, Jennifer was my first thought and I am so excited that I chose her to help my husband and I bring Sydnee's vision to life. She was just as excited as we were!! What can I say, Jennifer is such a professional and extremely good at what she does. From our initial meeting, the venue selection and decor, to tasting for our food and lastly, the selection of that beautiful and delicious cake!! Jennifer, we cannot thank you enough! You and Premier Events & Decor are Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I cannot wait until our next endeavor!

Christian · Married on 07/21/2018

Jennifer was awesome! With only a couple of months to plan due to a short engagement, she made sure our vision for our wedding night came true. She was very accommodating and answered all of our questions. She was very organized and worked closely with us to plan out a schedule so that the momentum of the night flowed. Jennifer communicated with our vendors and took care of everything so that we nor our parents had to lift a finger. With this said, everyone was able to enjoy the celebration and everything went smooth. We had so many compliments of the set up, food, decorations, and music; this definitely could not have happened without her. I would definitely recommend Jennifer for anyone who is looking for a Wedding Planner!

Krystal · Married on 07/07/2018

Mrs. Jennifer is and all round wonder person very professional and great at what she does. She never misses a beat, i don’t kno if i would have made it through the last weeks and my big day with out her. Thanks a million times again!

Barbara · Married on 06/30/2018

Everything went in perfect order once I hired assistance. I appreciate everything and will recommend this service whenever possible,

• Y

Yvette · Married on 06/24/2018

There are way to many great things that I can say. If you are looking for someone that will keep your events best interest, honest, organized, patient, experienced, and important to me affordable, you don't want to walk away from this company. My wedding was well put together and flowed perfectly.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Yvette! We loved working with you and Arthur. Praying God’s absolute best for you both as you transition to your new lives in a new city.
  • Anthony

Shirrie · Married on 05/12/2018

Jennifer is great in what she does and so easy to work with. She is very professional, very responsive, very flexible. She makes sure that everything will be perfect on your big day no matter what it takes. She made our program, stationary food selection and the table arrangements all last minute and they all came out beautiful.
    From the ceremony to the reception she pulled it off with flying colors without any worries on our part. For any couples out there that is looking for a stress free big day I would definitely recommend Jennifer and you won't regret your investment.

Ashlee · Married on 04/21/2018

AMAZING! Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is extremely organized and makes the planning process super easy, especially the closer we got to the big day. I didn't have to worry about a thing! I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Ashlee, the pleasure was all ours!! I have been blessed with some great clients and you and Michael were no different. Thank you for entrusting us with your BIG day!!

Jenysis · Married on 03/24/2018

She was great ! Did an awesome job

Sent on 04/01/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Jenysis! It was a joy watching you Aerion on your wedding day. We also thank you for trusting us to ensure that you had a stress free day. God Bless you and Aerion!

Cedric · Married on 03/18/2018

Outstanding service, from beginning to end! Had a wonderful time, and the decorations we're amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Premier Events & Decor 8
    Premier Events & Decor 9
    Premier Events & Decor 10

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Cedric! It was amazing working with you and witnessing how much Home Depot cares about their employees! Looking forward to working with you and Home Depot again for their next Success for Sharing event.

Shontelle · Married on 03/17/2018

Premier Event and staff were awesome!

Shanerria · Married on 03/10/2018

I couldn’t imagine planning our wedding with anyone else. Will definitely be recommending them to all family and friends.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

It was a pleasure serving you, Bryan and your families. It is always a joy watching my couples share their love for one another and it was different watching you and Bryan. Thank you for entrusting us with your special day.
  • User5091410 · 1+ year ago

I couldn't be happier with Jennifer and her services. She helped not only the day of, but along the process. Our families were very happy with her as well. I am 100% sure that our wedding would not have been as wonderful as it was without her. I have already recommended her to friends and co-workers. I hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you E! The greatest compliment we can receive is a referral. We enjoyed working with! Especially your father who kept us laughing. Wishing you and M the best!!

Kerry · Married on 12/16/2017

She was very wonderful all through. She didn’t allow us worry about anything. I will recommend her over and over

Carla · Married on 11/25/2017

I found Jennifer about six weeks prior to my event. She was able to execute a beautiful day of and helped me finalize all the details. I was in awe when I walked into the private dining area. Everything was fabulous!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Ms.Carla! It was an honor to work with you and Lynne for your 50th Birthday Celebration. We were happy to step in to ensure you enjoyed your party and not have to worry about anything. Every time I hear Glamorous Life, I will think of you.

Chinwe · Married on 11/18/2017

We had a not-so-typical Nigerian wedding. Jennifer was amazing at taking care of the details that mattered to us and she displayed the utmost professionalism while dealing with us. We met with multiple wedding planners before making the decision to go with Jennifer and I'm extremely glad that we did.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Chinwe! It was an honor for me and my team to work with you and Maro. I was impressed with how involved Maro was with the planning process and he is now my favorite groom...LOL Thanks again for trusting us with your day!

Valencia · Married on 11/12/2017

Service at its best, professional, highly detailed, forward-thinking, amiable, diligent, practical, resourceful, practical, intuitive, and courteous are mere words that can't adequately describe the superior service my husband and I received from Premier Events & Decor. We retained the husband and wife team of Jennifer & Keith Tom to help create the wedding of our dreams. We weren't disappointed! The results far exceeded our vision and was executed without a hitch.

Jennifer's expertise guided us to make wise decisions, which offered several options allowing us to stay true to our vision. We also retained Mr. Tom to sing for our ceremony. After his last song, many had tears in their eyes, including my own, due to the depth and passion by which it was executed. I consider myself very organized but wasn't prepared for the normal stress planning a wedding would take on one's emotions. We even had a mini-crisis 45 minutes before rehearsal. I called Jennifer, who remained calm, told me not to worry, and had a solution in less than 10 minutes. This was priceless to us and another attribute showing the care taken with clients.

At almost a month of being married, the calls are still numerous saying how beautiful and expertly all was handled. We were on Cloud Nine that day, and much of that was due to Premier Events & Decor, the only call you need to make to plan your perfect event and much more.

Thanks for helping create a day we shall never forget!

The Archangels

Sent on 12/04/2017

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Valencia and Edwin thank you so much for choosing us to plan and be a part of your wedding. It was great to witness your vision of what you wanted your day to look like and ensuring that God was in the center of it all. It was an absolute joy to work with you both. Praying God's absolute best you and your marriage!