Premier Events & Decor Reviews

68 Premier Events & Decor Reviews
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 11/10/2018

On top of it!

Let me start by saying, Jennifer was amazing... some chaos went down and she was so patient and calm about it that I had no idea what happened. She had everything under control! What I wanted, she made it happen! She was perfect. It was Jennifer’s first Vietnamese wedding and she was ready to learn about it and how to handle 450 guest! She was ready to take notes! I’m so happy bc everything was perfect!! I couldn’t ask for anyone better to coordinate my wedding! I would definitely recommend her to everyone, you will not be disappointed!! If something did not look right she took care of it. I will be calling Jennifer for my babyshower!! She was very professional and so worth it! 10 stars for sure!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Nikki! I had so much fun with your families and bridal party and learning about your culture .
  • Lakeysha

Lakeysha · Married on 10/20/2018

Impeccable

Jennifer simply put makes things happen.
    We enjoyed working with her every step of the way, everything was handle with ease and in the most professional manner ever.
    Even though we booked her only for day-of services, Jennifer was responsive via text and email, often leading up to the ceremony.
    I would not have wanted anyone else conducting things on our special day.
    Thank you again... Jennifer for all that you do going the extra mile for your clients.
    Lakeysha & Anthony

Sent on 11/03/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Anthony & LaKeysha!!! We loved working with you and your families. There was never a dull moment throughout the process. It was a joy watching the two of you together!

Christian · Married on 07/21/2018

Jennifer was awesome! With only a couple of months to plan due to a short engagement, she made sure our vision for our wedding night came true. She was very accommodating and answered all of our questions. She was very organized and worked closely with us to plan out a schedule so that the momentum of the night flowed. Jennifer communicated with our vendors and took care of everything so that we nor our parents had to lift a finger. With this said, everyone was able to enjoy the celebration and everything went smooth. We had so many compliments of the set up, food, decorations, and music; this definitely could not have happened without her. I would definitely recommend Jennifer for anyone who is looking for a Wedding Planner!

Krystal · Married on 07/07/2018

Mrs. Jennifer is and all round wonder person very professional and great at what she does. She never misses a beat, i don’t kno if i would have made it through the last weeks and my big day with out her. Thanks a million times again!

Barbara · Married on 06/30/2018

Everything went in perfect order once I hired assistance. I appreciate everything and will recommend this service whenever possible,

• Y

Yvette · Married on 06/24/2018

There are way to many great things that I can say. If you are looking for someone that will keep your events best interest, honest, organized, patient, experienced, and important to me affordable, you don't want to walk away from this company. My wedding was well put together and flowed perfectly.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Yvette! We loved working with you and Arthur. Praying God’s absolute best for you both as you transition to your new lives in a new city.
  • Anthony

Shirrie · Married on 05/12/2018

Jennifer is great in what she does and so easy to work with. She is very professional, very responsive, very flexible. She makes sure that everything will be perfect on your big day no matter what it takes. She made our program, stationary food selection and the table arrangements all last minute and they all came out beautiful.
    From the ceremony to the reception she pulled it off with flying colors without any worries on our part. For any couples out there that is looking for a stress free big day I would definitely recommend Jennifer and you won't regret your investment.

Ashlee · Married on 04/21/2018

AMAZING! Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is extremely organized and makes the planning process super easy, especially the closer we got to the big day. I didn't have to worry about a thing! I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Ashlee, the pleasure was all ours!! I have been blessed with some great clients and you and Michael were no different. Thank you for entrusting us with your BIG day!!

Jenysis · Married on 03/24/2018

She was great ! Did an awesome job

Sent on 04/01/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Jenysis! It was a joy watching you Aerion on your wedding day. We also thank you for trusting us to ensure that you had a stress free day. God Bless you and Aerion!

Cedric · Married on 03/18/2018

Outstanding service, from beginning to end! Had a wonderful time, and the decorations we're amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Premier Events & Decor 1
    Premier Events & Decor 2
    Premier Events & Decor 3

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Cedric! It was amazing working with you and witnessing how much Home Depot cares about their employees! Looking forward to working with you and Home Depot again for their next Success for Sharing event.

Shontelle · Married on 03/17/2018

Premier Event and staff were awesome!

Shanerria · Married on 03/10/2018

I couldn’t imagine planning our wedding with anyone else. Will definitely be recommending them to all family and friends.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

It was a pleasure serving you, Bryan and your families. It is always a joy watching my couples share their love for one another and it was different watching you and Bryan. Thank you for entrusting us with your special day.
  • User5091410 · Recently married

I couldn't be happier with Jennifer and her services. She helped not only the day of, but along the process. Our families were very happy with her as well. I am 100% sure that our wedding would not have been as wonderful as it was without her. I have already recommended her to friends and co-workers. I hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you E! The greatest compliment we can receive is a referral. We enjoyed working with! Especially your father who kept us laughing. Wishing you and M the best!!

Kerry · Married on 12/16/2017

She was very wonderful all through. She didn’t allow us worry about anything. I will recommend her over and over

Carla · Married on 11/25/2017

I found Jennifer about six weeks prior to my event. She was able to execute a beautiful day of and helped me finalize all the details. I was in awe when I walked into the private dining area. Everything was fabulous!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Ms.Carla! It was an honor to work with you and Lynne for your 50th Birthday Celebration. We were happy to step in to ensure you enjoyed your party and not have to worry about anything. Every time I hear Glamorous Life, I will think of you.

Chinwe · Married on 11/18/2017

We had a not-so-typical Nigerian wedding. Jennifer was amazing at taking care of the details that mattered to us and she displayed the utmost professionalism while dealing with us. We met with multiple wedding planners before making the decision to go with Jennifer and I'm extremely glad that we did.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Chinwe! It was an honor for me and my team to work with you and Maro. I was impressed with how involved Maro was with the planning process and he is now my favorite groom...LOL Thanks again for trusting us with your day!

Valencia · Married on 11/12/2017

Service at its best, professional, highly detailed, forward-thinking, amiable, diligent, practical, resourceful, practical, intuitive, and courteous are mere words that can't adequately describe the superior service my husband and I received from Premier Events & Decor. We retained the husband and wife team of Jennifer & Keith Tom to help create the wedding of our dreams. We weren't disappointed! The results far exceeded our vision and was executed without a hitch.

Jennifer's expertise guided us to make wise decisions, which offered several options allowing us to stay true to our vision. We also retained Mr. Tom to sing for our ceremony. After his last song, many had tears in their eyes, including my own, due to the depth and passion by which it was executed. I consider myself very organized but wasn't prepared for the normal stress planning a wedding would take on one's emotions. We even had a mini-crisis 45 minutes before rehearsal. I called Jennifer, who remained calm, told me not to worry, and had a solution in less than 10 minutes. This was priceless to us and another attribute showing the care taken with clients.

At almost a month of being married, the calls are still numerous saying how beautiful and expertly all was handled. We were on Cloud Nine that day, and much of that was due to Premier Events & Decor, the only call you need to make to plan your perfect event and much more.

Thanks for helping create a day we shall never forget!

The Archangels

Sent on 12/04/2017

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Valencia and Edwin thank you so much for choosing us to plan and be a part of your wedding. It was great to witness your vision of what you wanted your day to look like and ensuring that God was in the center of it all. It was an absolute joy to work with you both. Praying God's absolute best you and your marriage!

Ebone · Married on 11/04/2017

Mr.&Mrs. Tom made 11/5/17 a day everything I could imagine. From the tears to the laughs with family,friends and my new premier family 2017 has been a great year with more to come! Love y’all Jennifer and Mr. Tom ?? from The Millers (Ebone&Floyd)

Ps I had my Beyonce and Jay Z moment!!!!!

Pamela · Married on 10/21/2017

Jennifer made sure my day was smooth and without any stress. She made sure I was calm throughout the day and also made sure the vendors were on track
    Thanks so much Jennifer!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Pam! We had a ball working with you and your bridal party. Your maid of honor throughly entertained us!! LOL I have never laughed so hard. You were such a beautiful bride. Thank you for entrusting us with your day!!
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 10/08/2017

My experience with Premier Events was by far one of my very best in over 40 yrs of hosting as well as attending fabulous events. Creativity, Quality of care, beautiful details made my dreams come true for my Gala. My forever Premier Event Planning company.
    Yolanda Carroll

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Premier Events & Decor 4
    Premier Events & Decor 5
    Premier Events & Decor 6
    Premier Events & Decor 7

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Pastor Yolanda! It was a pleasure working with you for your Birthday Gala and entrusting us to bring your vision into reality. Looking forward to working with you for your next event!
  • Everday_Carraway

Arneta · Married on 10/07/2017

Mr.&Mrs.Tom and team, thanks for your professionalism, promptness and attention to details. It was so easy trusting you guys with our special day. You really made the journey that much more enjoyable! Continued success in your vision! You're the best at what you do!
    Respectfully,
    Mr. & Mrs. Eric Carraway
    10/07/17

Sent on 10/09/2017

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Arenta and Eric for choosing Premier Events & Decor to help you plan your wedding. It was great working with you for the last year ensuring your wedding day was what you have dreamed it to be.

Doctor · Married on 10/01/2017

At first I thought I could do all of the planning myself. Quickly, I found that I needed help. Jennifer Tom was recommended and we were extremely pleased with our choice! Attentive, patient, professional, and pleasant all describe Mrs. Tom. The Lowe's couldn't have been more pleased! We HIGHLY recommend her! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Premier Events & Decor 8

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Dr. Gale-Lowe. It was a pleasure serving you and your families!

LE · Married on 10/01/2017

Very attentive and doesn't make you feel like you're bothering her eventhiugh you may have a million questions.
    Great staff assisting on the wedding day. They made everyone feel special.
    Great follow up with other vendors and great record keeper for contracts.
    Highly recommend!

• U

Uwaila · Married on 09/30/2017

My wedding was on September 30, 2017 so this review should have came sooner! Jennifer did sun h an amazing job coordinating my wedding! We had a tough crowd and she did her very best to make sure that everything that my husband and I had planned and requested was met. Jennifer and her team went above and beyond to make sure we were happy! I could not have ask for anything more! If you are looking for an event coordinator that will deliver then you will not be disappointed. Thank you for everything Jennifer!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Premier Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Uwaila! We always strive to go above and beyond to ensure that clients, their friends and families enjoy the day. I absolutely love my Nigerian weddings and their music. I think I was able to get in a dance or two. Thank you again for trusting us.