64 Reviews for Premier Events & Decor

Civil (2)
Guest List (1)
Destination (1)
62 Premier Events & Decor Reviews

Mrs. Jennifer is and all round wonder person very professional and great at what she does. She never misses a beat, i don’t kno if i would have made it through the last weeks and my big day with out her. Thanks a million times again!

Profile Picture Krystal, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything went in perfect order once I hired assistance. I appreciate everything and will recommend this service whenever possible,

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor

There are way to many great things that I can say. If you are looking for someone that will keep your events best interest, honest, organized, patient, experienced, and important to me affordable, you don't want to walk away from this company. My wedding was well put together and flowed perfectly.

Profile Picture Yvette, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer is great in what she does and so easy to work with. She is very professional, very responsive, very flexible. She makes sure that everything will be perfect on your big day no matter what it takes. She made our program, stationary food selection and the table arrangements all last minute and they all came out beautiful.
From the ceremony to the reception she pulled it off with flying colors without any worries on our part. For any couples out there that is looking for a stress free big day I would definitely recommend Jennifer and you won't regret your investment.

Profile Picture Shirrie, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Partial Planning, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

AMAZING! Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is extremely organized and makes the planning process super easy, especially the closer we got to the big day. I didn't have to worry about a thing! I would absolutely recommend her!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 4/21/18, 1 Review

She was great ! Did an awesome job

Profile Picture Jenysis, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Outstanding service, from beginning to end! Had a wonderful time, and the decorations we're amazing!

Profile Picture Cedric , 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Party Supplies

Premier Event and staff were awesome!

Profile Picture Shontelle, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn’t imagine planning our wedding with anyone else. Will definitely be recommending them to all family and friends.

Profile Picture Shanerria, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't be happier with Jennifer and her services. She helped not only the day of, but along the process. Our families were very happy with her as well. I am 100% sure that our wedding would not have been as wonderful as it was without her. I have already recommended her to friends and co-workers. I hope to work with her again in the future.

Profile Picture User5091410, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Civil, Non-Religious

She was very wonderful all through. She didn’t allow us worry about anything. I will recommend her over and over

Profile Picture Kerry , 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I found Jennifer about six weeks prior to my event. She was able to execute a beautiful day of and helped me finalize all the details. I was in awe when I walked into the private dining area. Everything was fabulous!!!

Profile Picture Carla, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

We had a not-so-typical Nigerian wedding. Jennifer was amazing at taking care of the details that mattered to us and she displayed the utmost professionalism while dealing with us. We met with multiple wedding planners before making the decision to go with Jennifer and I'm extremely glad that we did.

Profile Picture Chinwe, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Service at its best, professional, highly detailed, forward-thinking, amiable, diligent, practical, resourceful, practical, intuitive, and courteous are mere words that can't adequately describe the superior service my husband and I received from Premier Events & Decor. We retained the husband and wife team of Jennifer & Keith Tom to help create the wedding of our dreams. We weren't disappointed! The results far exceeded our vision and was executed without a hitch.

Jennifer's expertise guided us to make wise decisions, which offered several options allowing us to stay true to our vision. We also retained Mr. Tom to sing for our ceremony. After his last song, many had tears in their eyes, including my own, due to the depth and passion by which it was executed. I consider myself very organized but wasn't prepared for the normal stress planning a wedding would take on one's emotions. We even had a mini-crisis 45 minutes before rehearsal. I called Jennifer, who remained calm, told me not to worry, and had a solution in less than 10 minutes. This was priceless to us and another attribute showing the care taken with clients.

At almost a month of being married, the calls are still numerous saying how beautiful and expertly all was handled. We were on Cloud Nine that day, and much of that was due to Premier Events & Decor, the only call you need to make to plan your perfect event and much more.

Thanks for helping create a day we shall never forget!

The Archangels

Profile Picture Valencia, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mr.&Mrs. Tom made 11/5/17 a day everything I could imagine. From the tears to the laughs with family,friends and my new premier family 2017 has been a great year with more to come! Love y’all Jennifer and Mr. Tom ?? from The Millers (Ebone&Floyd)

Ps I had my Beyonce and Jay Z moment!!!!!

Profile Picture Ebone, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer made sure my day was smooth and without any stress. She made sure I was calm throughout the day and also made sure the vendors were on track
Thanks so much Jennifer!

Profile Picture Pamela , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My experience with Premier Events was by far one of my very best in over 40 yrs of hosting as well as attending fabulous events. Creativity, Quality of care, beautiful details made my dreams come true for my Gala. My forever Premier Event Planning company.
Yolanda Carroll

Photo for Premier Events & Decor Review - Cake table and decor in colors and theme
Photo for Premier Events & Decor Review - 60 and Slayed backdrop to fit theme
Photo for Premier Events & Decor Review - Intricately designed photo spaces
Photo for Premier Events & Decor Review - Festive environment all evening
Profile Picture Yolanda, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Mr.&Mrs.Tom and team, thanks for your professionalism, promptness and attention to details. It was so easy trusting you guys with our special day. You really made the journey that much more enjoyable! Continued success in your vision! You're the best at what you do!
Respectfully,
Mr. & Mrs. Eric Carraway
10/07/17

Profile Picture Arneta, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

At first I thought I could do all of the planning myself. Quickly, I found that I needed help. Jennifer Tom was recommended and we were extremely pleased with our choice! Attentive, patient, professional, and pleasant all describe Mrs. Tom. The Lowe's couldn't have been more pleased! We HIGHLY recommend her! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Doctor , 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very attentive and doesn't make you feel like you're bothering her eventhiugh you may have a million questions.
Great staff assisting on the wedding day. They made everyone feel special.
Great follow up with other vendors and great record keeper for contracts.
Highly recommend!

Profile Picture LE, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was on September 30, 2017 so this review should have came sooner! Jennifer did sun h an amazing job coordinating my wedding! We had a tough crowd and she did her very best to make sure that everything that my husband and I had planned and requested was met. Jennifer and her team went above and beyond to make sure we were happy! I could not have ask for anything more! If you are looking for an event coordinator that will deliver then you will not be disappointed. Thank you for everything Jennifer!

Profile Picture Uwaila, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was amazing. She was professional, patient, and so very kind! She made my dream wedding a reality. There isn't enough room in this review box to do her and her team justice! She is responsive, organized, and really loves what she does! My wedding day was completely perfect in every way, and that is all because of her! Don't even consider trying to have a wedding without a coordinator, and don't even consider using anyone else! Jennifer is the best, and you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was truly a pleasure to work with for our wedding. As our day of coordinator she went above and beyond to ensure every detail was accurate and precise. She did an incredible job organizing the rehearsal and managing our bridal party and family. Jennifer's warm personality made her feel like family throughout the whole process. Several of our guests noted how remarkable and professional Jennifer throughout the entire night! We would hire her again and again!

Profile Picture Makhala, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Overall Premier Events & Decor gets five stars across the board. My husband and I witnessed their amazing services on our wedding day. Our entire day went smooth and we had not one care in the world, which is an amazing feeling for such a special day. Our wedding ceremony and reception timeline was seamless. We definitely recommend Premier Events & Decor to everyone! You will have an excellent experience.

Profile Picture Madison, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews