Premier Events Center Reviews

24 Reviews for Premier Events Center

• Dr.

Dr. A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommend

I attended several events in 2020 at The Premier Event Center. I have to say I was very impressed with their Covid compliance safety measures ( The tables were very spread out & they social distanced the seating arrangements per table ... They supplied hand sanitizer & mask in all public areas. The Staff is very professional & friendly . My wife & I felt very comfortable with all the covid 19 compliant measures they had in place. The food from appetizers to the main course was excellent. I highly recommend The Premier Event Center. Thank You for being part of our community. Dr. Mike Aiello

Sent on 10/21/2020

Rebecca W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful Experience!

My husband and I could not say enough wonderful things about our experience working with the PREMIER CENTER. Nina and Dayna were so responsive to our questions and concerns. They worked with us to make our wedding day so memorable. Whether it was helping us coordinate and arrange our guest's, thank you gifts for, or jumping in to help bustle my dress after the ceremony. Nina went above and beyond to help. Our guests also still comment about how the food at the Premier Center has been some of the best food they've ever eaten at a Wedding. The service from the waiters and bartenders was unparalleled. They always came by to refill our glasses whenever we were caught up in conversations, and there was no shortage of opportunity for us to enjoy the food ourselves. Thank You so much to Everyone at the PREMIER CENTER for making our day wonderful!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Sera

Sera M. · Married on 08/15/2020

Professional

This venue is simply beautiful and they are willing to work with you to get your dream day. The day turned out better than I could have imagined. The staff was attentive and friendly.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Melanie · Married on 02/12/2020

The Best Wedding We Could Have Imagined

Okay, where do I begin... I will start off with this was the 6th out of 9 venues we visited. We picked Premier Events Center not just because the venue is beautiful, however what sold this venue more than anything else was the amazing staff! The day of the our wedding, we were absolutely amazed on how attentive and caring the staff was with us! We literally had our own waitress as well as Patrick the whole day! From hors d'oeuvres with Shrimp display to the ice sculpture to when we were taking intimate pictures, to our dinner service. Our experience was incredible! They were more than accommodating. They made our special day as perfect as they possibly could. I would do it all over again and I would for sure do it here. I felt like we were a part of the family with this staff! Thank you Erika, Albert, Patrick and Staff

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Anne

Anne L. · Married on 11/01/2019

1 wedding reception and 1 baby shower

As mother of the groom for my sons reception I was treated like a queen! Premier staff was accommodating as well as very helpful with excellent suggestions that made the reception outstanding!!! I had so many private messages from family and friends telling me that the venue was out of this world and so was the food! Price was comparable to similar venues. I also had a baby shower here as well with the same outstanding service. I recommend the Premier Center highly!!!!!! You will not be disappointed!!! One happy, very picky Customer here!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie W. · Married on 09/14/2019

Fabulous experience

The team was super helpful, accommodating, and flexible to new ideas! We cannot wait for our big day!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Stephanie,

We had a blast with you and Greg! It's refreshing to see a couple that wants to incorporate so many personal touches to their big day! Thank you for choosing us, we can't wait to work with you and make this the wedding of your dreams!

Erika & Sam

Rebecca · Married on 06/12/2019

Excellent Experience from Start to Finish

I can't get over how great this venue was! The food was amazing, the staff delightful, classy, and incredibly helpful- and the venue is so beautiful!!! Chef Steve was the rave of the evening with the banana foster display and the ice sculpture- every guest loved the food! All we heard about was how great the hall and the food were. Best decision we ever made. This team is amazing to work with and I will recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Barbara

Barbara J. · Married on 06/05/2019

Perfect and unique!

My husband and I decided to take a chance on this venue and we are so glad we did! Angie was very accommodating and worked with us every step of the way to make sure we were getting the wedding we wanted. My husband and I love craft beer so Angie even went to the liquor store and purchased the kind we requested for the night of our wedding. Our wedding was absolutely amazing and ran very smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue to any future bride and groom!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Archie

Archie W. · Married on 05/03/2019

Outstanding experience!

Having our wedding at The Premier Events Center was nothing less than a dream. It was so easy to work with them and everything went so smoothly day of. Everyone raved about how charming the space is!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Denise S. · Married on 10/28/2018

Exceptional Customer Service

We have to say when it comes to customer service they are on top. Erika was a pleasure to work with and Chef customized our menu for Gluten and Vegan guests. The food was exceptional and the staff and bartenders were very attentive to all our guests needs. They added so many extras that were a surprise to all our guests that included Shrimp table, Custom Root beer floats and the Bananas Foster people are still talking about. The Owner and the Chef Made rounds to all our guests and made sure everyone was happy. The waitstaff helped my Aunt with her plate carrying it and getting her food to her table without asking for help. We highly recommend this place for the personalized experience they give you from booking all the way till your wedding day.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Premier Events Center's reply:

Denise, thank you so much for the great review and recommendation! Your kind words make our hearts happy! We are elated that you enjoyed the food and that your family was pleased with the extra goodies! You and your family were a pleasure to work with and we hope to see you again soon!

Catherine · Married on 10/26/2018

Exceptional Food

The entire staff at the Premier Center was completely amazing. Erika was our coordinator and could not have been more sweet and lovely from beginning to end. They made honest and wonderful suggestions, but let us make our wedding completely our own. Gabrielle and Erika as well as Chef Rob were incredibly helpful and went way above and beyond...every one of my bridesmaids commented on how sweet and helpful they were. The staff was so fabulous, the food spectacular, and the whole ambience the perfect, romantic, vintage mahogany feel that we dreamed of. We absolutely had the wedding of our dreams! I want to relive it over and over! Dream come true...

Sent on 10/29/2018

Premier Events Center's reply:

Cathy, you rock! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! We will be sure to pass along your praises to our staff. Your decor was gorgeous and perfectly complimented the look and feel of the room. We wish that you could relive it over and over because you and your entire family were amazing to work with! We'll miss you working with you and wish you a marriage filled with lots of love and happiness. Keep in touch and we hope to see you again soon!

James · Married on 09/08/2018

Gabriella Albert and Erica along with their entire staff did a great job on making sure my wedding was everything I wanted it to be and more! First class food, service and appearance! Gabriella and the staff worked around the clock to make sure my bride would smile all night long. Albert and his kitchen staff made a dinner fit for a king everything was delicious and served and presented with pride! They didn’t only give us a great night they gave us beautiful memories! I sincerely thank you Gabriella and Albert from the bottom of my heart!
    You guy really know how to take care of your clients like they where family
    James Sensini

Sent on 09/16/2018

Premier Events Center's reply:

Jim, YOU ROCK! You, Danielle, and your families were amazing to work with! It was fabulous to see everything come together! We are beyond happy that your big day was perfect and that we were able to be a part of it! Thanks a million for taking the time to write such an amazing review and for sharing your gorgeous pictures! We hope you two are loving every second of newlywed life and we hope to see you again soon!

Kyle · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend this establishment for all your hall needs! The venue is super clean, the staff is super friendly, and the food was amazing.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Premier Events Center's reply:

Kyle, thank you so much for the stellar review! We are so elated that you enjoyed the food, staff and atmosphere and hope to see you again soon!
  • Antonio

Antonio · Married on 01/11/2018

We are so glad we chose The Premier Events Center for our wedding venue! Angie was very kind, attentive, and detail-oriented as she navigated my many, many questions. We rented The Premier Events Center for the two nights surrounding our wedding day and it was beautiful and clean! I would recommend this space to any bride, just make sure that you also hire a day of coordinator and good catering team! :)

Sent on 03/09/2018

Premier Events Center's reply:

Antonio, thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words! We are thrilled that you had a great time and that our team was so helpful! We'll be sure to pass along your praises to our staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Alyssa · Married on 09/16/2017

I was at my best friends wedding and have to say the food was phenomenal. They even had something I have never seen before, a waffle station! It was the number one hit of the night. The chicken Sophia was beyond delicious. The staff was very courteous and friendly and they all introduced themselves. The bartenders never had a line, and made the best drinks. The late night popcorn, pizza, slider station was awesome. I am hoping to get engaged in the next year and will definitely be booking there. I was there for 370 people reception and there was more than enough room and it was very clean and elegant.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Premier Events Center's reply:

It was our pleasure to have you here Alyssa! I look forward to helping you on your big day and thank you so very much for providing us with a great review!

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

I am so glad I chose Premier Events Center to do our wedding. The food was amazing, the coordinator worked seamlessly with my photographer and DJ to create an amazing night for us, and everyone took care of us so well. I cannot say enough good things about Angie, who is the events coordinator. She treated us like family and I hope to experience her hospitality again and again.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Premier Events Center's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write about us on here! It was an honor to be a part of your day. All the weddings that I've been a witness to and yours was the first to make me cry! It was beautiful and so were you! I look forward to a lifetime of celebrations together. I meet a lot of great people doing this job and some stand out even further - you are not only a client but you ARE truly my friend and my family! Thank YOU for everything! -Angie

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Premier Center was professional and attentive from the start. From the first time I contacted Angie and Albert they were extremely friendly and helpful. Angie was quick to respond to my many questions and even planned a special meal tasting for us as we missed the planned ones. We had our wedding here in July, 2017 they offered to bring the chiavari chairs in for us (with a small fee) to make our wedding ceremony room look more elegant than ever. It was perfect. We did the plated entree (Filet and Chicken Sophia) with the fresh mixed vegetables and red skin potatoes which were wonderful. We had both pastas but the fettuccine was beyond excellent. The guest feedback was great on the food and we enjoyed it too. They were so easy to work with and outranked any other venue. Angie also provides you with a planner for the day of the wedding to keep you on schedule and direct you as to what you should be doing. I loved that because you plan and plan but when the day is here- you can’t remember everything and keep track of everyone. As a bride, it was so helpful and provided a peace of mind to not have to worry about everyone else. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Premier Events Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words! We definitely appreciate you attention to detail and that all we do here does not go unnoticed! We hope to see you again and again and look forward to it!

Derek · Married on 11/05/2016

Premier Events Center was absolutely wonderful for our reception last Saturday. Angie was fantastic and helped us from booking thru our reception. The food was absolutely wonderful. We have ZERO complaints at all and would recommend this venue to anyone who asks.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Premier Events Center's reply:

Thank you so much Derek - reviews like this mean the world to me and to Premier!! It was our pleasure to have you and Kara - and both of your families! We are so glad it turned out to be a beautiful day and everyone had such a great time! Enjoy wedded bliss and I hope to see you both again! **Angie**

Jenna · Married on 07/07/2017

Angie the coordinator was AMAZING... so accommodating. She is super fun to work with. The hall was beautiful. The food was great... chicken was a little dry... BUT EVERYTHING WAS SO DELICIOUS, HOT AND FRESH. Our late night was pizza was SO yummy.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Premier Events Center's reply:

It was both a pleasure and an honor to work with you through this whole process! I can only wish both of you the absolute best and I hope to see you again soon! Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words!!

Raya L. · Getting married on 07/11/2021

#teamwilliams wedding

I'm having my wedding here 7/11/20121 and Erika Is a true blessing. She listened to what I wanted and how much I had to work with and gave me everything I wanted and More.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Dave

Dave L. · Married on 11/01/2019

Dream Reception

Our wedding ideas were turned into a dream. Thank you to Premiere Center and staff for an amazing evening! Everything from the lighting to decor and of course food and desert were wonderful!! Five of five all the way around in my book! I hope many others can experience the feeling of a dream come true here!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Victoria · Married on 06/15/2019

4.2

My sister in law had her baby shower she was so happy . The waiter was very polite, friendly and courtesy The food was delicious and good. The family and I had a wonderful time she plan to have her engagement party there. My appreciate goes out to the staff thank you very much.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Victoria,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a nice review! We are thrilled that you found the staff to be friendly and polite, we will be sure to pass along your praises to them! . If there was anything we could have done differently to earn a full 5 stars, please let us know! We look forward to future parties with your family :)

Brittany · Married on 04/09/2017

3.6
      3.5

I enjoyed my wedding, everybody was friendly even some of the employees danced with my family I think that was one of the highlights of the night. The food was delicious, endless drinks nothing but nonstop laughter I wish I could do it all over again. Thank you Premier Center for making my dream wedding night come true

Sent on 08/15/2017

Premier Events Center's reply:

Brittany - Thank you so very much for the kind words, we are grateful that you have taken the time to review us. I wonder if there were things we could have done better though based on your lower performance scores? Please feel free to email me and let me know if there are! Your feedback is important and we would love to grow and learn with each client! I hope your marriage is as beautiful as you were on that night! It was more than a pleasure working with you. Please give your whole family my best!

Laurie · event on: 05/19/2017

1.0

What started out as a excellent experience turned horrible quickly. Everything was smooth and straightforward till the day of. Came early to set up for my wife's birthday, discovered there was no heat, limited to just my room. Was assured they were working on it. Set up the party in a 30 degree room. Heat never got fixed. Eventually they decided to go get space heaters (after guests had already arrived). Started having electrical problems, heaters started turning off. (informed them it must be tripping the circuit breaker). Room never got above 60 degrees. Guests had to keep their jackets on, and even some staff such as the bartender kept a jacket on and had a space heater. Was told there could be no compensation for this disaster. But I could get a upgrade to premium bar (which I didn't need or want).
    Pros: food was good, bartender was excellent, room was nice.
    Cons: management/owner, any sense of urgency or sympathy, and less than steller waitstaff. (At one point I was helping hand out cake).
    For an event that looks so promising, all I can say was everything worked great until there was an issue, and then at that point everything positive went out the window. Would not recommend. As bad as my event was, I can't imagine this happening to me for something large like a wedding. Not worth the risk, your hard earned money deserves to be spent elsewhere.

Sent on 02/08/2018