Predestined in Love Reviews

Predestined in Love View more information

Deanna Married on 07/25/2021

Perfect as Always

Sandra and her team, as always is flawless. We love hiring her for every special event. She has been so accommodating to us during all the changes and postponing we had to do cause of covid. We highly recommend predestined in love.
  • Margaret Labrego and William Lopez
    Margaret L. Married on 11/14/2020

She is the absolute best!

Words cannot express how grateful I am for Sandra and her AMAZING work!!!! She is so talented, sweet, and passionate about her work!Our engagement photos were beyond incredible! She made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable and carefree while taking our photos and the pictures she was able to capture were more than we could of ever wished for. Sandra from the moment of our first meeting was so kind and set up a wonderful spread of snacks and champagne while we chat for hours. She wanted to know the ins and outs of how we met, our most special moments and wanted to help that come to life in our photos. We cannot thank her enough from the bottom of our hearts
  • Daniela
    Daniela S. Married on 02/22/2020

AMAZING Photographer!

I had been following Sandra’s work for years now and always hoped for her to be our wedding photographer. Her photos are truly a work of art and you can see her passion behind every shot. Now that my wedding is over, I can, without a doubt, say how truly talented of an artist Sandra is. From start to finish, working with her was such an enjoyable process. She photographed our engagement sessions, my boudoir shoot, and our wedding. During each of those, she and her team made us feel so comfortable while taking our photos and made the process so fun – even my boudoir shoot! They are so kind, caring, and so professional. All our photos are truly phenomenal and my husband and I will cherish them for a lifetime. I cannot recommend her and Predestined in Love enough for any wedding or photoshoot. We can’t wait to use her again in the future to capture the milestones of our new family. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you, Sandra! Love, Daniela & Danny
  • Y
    Yelena Married on 07/20/2019

A Day to Remember :)

Sandra was absolutely amazing to work with for my wedding. The wedding was in the Hamptons, New York and she arrived on time and was extremely enthusiastic throughout the whole experience. She was able to capture all of our special moments (including the most adorable photos of our two dogs and the decor)! Sandra did a great job posing us and talked us through all the photos. She was even able to incorporate smoke bombs into our photo shoot - which was awesome! Not to mention the photos came out incredible and we have a ton of great memories that we can remember for a lifetime. Thank you so much for photographing our special day. :)
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 05/13/2017

May wedding

Sandra goes above and beyond to meet your needs! She is an amazing person and does amazing work. She made our day wonderful and made sure to capture very memorable moments. Thank you again Sandra for all your work! High recommended her!
    R Married on 09/04/2016
    I can't express how HAPPY I am that I went with Sandra (Predestined In Love). She is truly an amazing person and a talented photographer. I went to about 4 photographers before meeting with Sandra. I thought I wanted a big company with over 10 years experience, but I slowly realized that I was "just another bride" to these larger companies and their prices are crazy! When I first met Sandra, I knew I wanted to go with her to take my wedding photos - she is the sweetest, most caring photographer I have met. Sandra took her time to get to know my fiance and I, to truly get a sense of who we were and our personalities. Her prices were very reasonable and in my budget! I was a nervous bride (of course!) and she eased all my worries away by always being available for any of my questions/concerns. I had a time constraint on my wedding day that I was concerned about and Sandra helped me schedule a time line of the specific shots I wanted and when. Sandra and her team also coordinated very well with a videographer I hired from another company - it was so seamless as though they worked together before. When I finally received my wedding pictures and album , I was blown away at the professionalism and quality of her work. They are sooooo beautiful and I know I will cherish them for years to come! Sandra has an eye for this type of work and is a true natural talent - you will not be disappointed!!
    Kimberly Married on 08/13/2016
    Sandra was absolutely amazing since the beginning. Not only was she responsive but would go out of her way to help you work through all the details. I could not thank her enough for everything. We received some "sneak peek" photos and they look amazing. Sandra and her team were amazing! Thank you for capturing our beautiful day!!