Pratt Abbott Cleaners Reviews

Pratt Abbott Cleaners 2
Pratt Abbott Cleaners 3
Pratt Abbott Cleaners 4

Bianca · Getting married on 11/29/2019

Color restored a 70 year old dress. Amazing work, beautiful craftsmanship, and all at an amazing price for industry standards. Even if you live a distance from them - go for it. I did and had no problem with communication and delivery.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

We enjoyed working on your beautiful dress and are so pleased you are happy with the results!

Jenn Andersen · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent. Best day ever!

Great venue and awesome people

Tavia Melhus · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Price, Quick Service

My dress was done when they said it would be, the cost was fair and they held it for until I was able to finish moving so nothing happened to it during that process.

Salmac · Married on 09/29/2018

What a wonderful job!

They were so accommodating - worked on three bridal items for us. One was an antique lace veil which they restored carefully and to perfection. A thirty year old gown was restored beautifully, and they took a recently worn dress and it is now carefully packaged and tucked away.

Jean · Married on 09/22/2018

My daughters vintage wedding dress, from her grandmother, had a mysterious browning around the beads on the bodice, three weeks before her wedding. Pratt and their wedding specialist team were the kindest, most responsive and effective in helping us to have the dress in time and back to its beautiful look. We couldn’t rave more about the excellent customer service and compassion and understanding for our situation. Great people, great service!!

Abby · Married on 09/15/2018

My dress was pressed so beautifully before my wedding - thanks for taking such great care of it!

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

Safe & secure

I trusted Pratt Abbott to clean and preserve my most prized possession, my wedding gown. My gown was treated with all the love and care during the process. The dress turned out beautiful and was returned in a secure storage box. Would highly recommend to anyone, go here if you want to keep your dress a treasure forever.

• Colleen

Colleen Calder · Married on 09/12/2018

Wonderful experience!

I had a great experience having my dress cleaned and preserved by Pratt Abbott! I had an overseas wedding and between the plane rides, the day of, and everything in between, they did a great job of erasing all the imperfections.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

Colleen we ABSOLUTELY loved working on your gorgeous dress! We are so grateful you trusted us with your wedding day memories! Best wishes!

Pam · Married on 09/01/2018

Great service

After dancing the night away (outside) my beautiful dress was cleaned to all it's glory! So happy I trusted Pratt Abbott to do this job!

Sharon · Married on 08/29/2018

We needed wedding dress steamed at the last minute due to traveling and they came through wonderfully. They made good on their promises to have it done in time for the wedding. We were so impressed with their service, we left the dress with them after the wedding to have it cleaned and shipped to us. We were from out of state and I would highly recommend using them.

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2018

Pratt Abbott did an exceptional job cleaning, repairing and storing my wedding dress!

• P Russell

P Russell · Married on 08/18/2018

Professional, caring work - great follow through

Angela and her Pratt Abbott crew were a pleasure to work with. Angela was very flexible with the scheduling, responded promptly to emails and any phone calls, was always professional and super helpful on the wedding day. We will be calling them back for our daughter's wedding next year!

Lesley Ridge · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Dress Cleaning

Pratt Abbott was great to work with for cleaning my daughters wedding dress and preservation! I would highly recommend for promptness and answering any questions-there were no worries at all through the whole process!

Katie Vail · Married on 08/11/2018

Great Gown Cleaning & Preservation

Pratt Abbott is my go-to dry cleaner, so I knew I would trust them with my wedding gown. They have a detailed intake process to ensure the condition of the dress is well documented. The time to clean/preserve the dress was reasonable and the communication about my dress/the status was great. I would highly recommend Pratt Abbott to anyone in the area. Thank you!

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

My dress came back stunning! We asked for it to be steamed prior to the wedding to remove all the wrinkles after being altered.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Pratt Abbott Cleaners 5

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for sharing your beautiful picture, just perfect! :-)

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot recommend Pratt Abbott Cleaners enough for having your wedding dress cleaned and preserved. They truly care about your dress and your experience. I dropped off two wedding dresses, both extremely delicate and sentimental, and in need of a serious cleaning after dancing away the best night of my life. Both came out perfect and my ceremony dress was preserved so beautifully in a keepsake box that will prevent any discoloration or aging. Definitely use their service, even better that it is local! Love them for all of my dry cleaning needs as well!

Meg · Married on 06/23/2018

I recently got married in June and wanted to wear my grandmother's lace wedding dress. The dress was over 70 years old. While it was in good condition, it had yellowed quite a bit. I took it to Pratt Abbott around December and within a month they returned the dress and it was a bright white. Angela Emery's team did an amazing job! They were so helpful throughout the whole process. I couldn't believe how well they had restored it. The dress looked new. They also restored my mother's wedding dress which was not as old but had a stain on it. Again the dress was perfectly white. It was so special for me to be able to wear both dresses on my big day and that would not have been possible without Pratt Abbott!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Pratt Abbott Cleaners 6
    Pratt Abbott Cleaners 7

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for sharing! We LOVED working on your heirloom pieces!

rory · Married on 06/16/2018

Great services in prepping my wedding dress and veil

C.f. · Married on 05/26/2018

Excellent, top notch, service!

Abbott went above and beyond in their care of my dress. We opted for the cleaning and preserving and they offered a great price and quality. We will use them again for other cleaning needs.

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2017

Easy to work with and my dress came out great. Glad to know my dress is taken care of!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

We enjoyed working on your beautiful dress, thank you for trusting us!

Monica · Married on 10/14/2017

Pratt Abbott Cleaners did an awesome job with my job wedding dress! Being from an atelier line, I wouldn’t have trusted just anyone for the job. Everything looked beautiful and they were very thorough.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

Thank you Monica, we LOVED working on your beautiful dress!

Brigid · Married on 10/14/2017

Looks brand new after a muddy outdoor wedding!

Beautiful job on my daughter's wedding dress! It was a mess after a muddy outdoor wedding! Now it looks brand new!

Casey · Married on 10/12/2017

They were quick and efficient, and they were delicate with my dress, and I received back in the time they suggested.

mary · Married on 09/30/2017

Such a great experience having my wedding dress preserved through them, highly recommended!!