Pratt Abbott Cleaners Reviews

Pratt Abbott Cleaners 4
Pratt Abbott Cleaners 5

Angela Rojecki · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Vintage wedding dress

My daughter is getting married and wanted to wear my 28 year old wedding dress. It had never been clean since I wore it. It even had a coffee stain in the front! The cleaned it and it is so beautiful! So happy with the special are they took of this dress! Now my daughter can wear it! Thank you Pratt Abbott!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Bianca · Getting married on 11/29/2019

Color restored a 70 year old dress. Amazing work, beautiful craftsmanship, and all at an amazing price for industry standards. Even if you live a distance from them - go for it. I did and had no problem with communication and delivery.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

We enjoyed working on your beautiful dress and are so pleased you are happy with the results!

Janelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Very easy to do business with

I had my dress pressed for my wedding at Pratt abbot, they were kind and super helpful answered all my million questions. My dress came out beautifully pressed and perfect for my day.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 06/08/2019

Cleaned Us Up Good!!!

Angela and Becky are a dream team. We were a completely travel in destination wedding so everyone’s clothes needed to be steamed including the bridal party. They were patient and very detailed. Our clothes and my dress were perfect when they left. Highly recommend this dream team.

Angela
    Married in York - June 2019
    South Carolina

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jenn Andersen · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent. Best day ever!

Great venue and awesome people

Sent on 12/24/2018

Valerie · Married on 10/13/2018

Great service!

My wedding dress was cleaned at Pratt Abbott after my wedding. It looked brand new and was done in 2 weeks. Great service!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Tavia Melhus · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Price, Quick Service

My dress was done when they said it would be, the cost was fair and they held it for until I was able to finish moving so nothing happened to it during that process.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Salmac · Married on 09/29/2018

What a wonderful job!

They were so accommodating - worked on three bridal items for us. One was an antique lace veil which they restored carefully and to perfection. A thirty year old gown was restored beautifully, and they took a recently worn dress and it is now carefully packaged and tucked away.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Jean · Married on 09/22/2018

My daughters vintage wedding dress, from her grandmother, had a mysterious browning around the beads on the bodice, three weeks before her wedding. Pratt and their wedding specialist team were the kindest, most responsive and effective in helping us to have the dress in time and back to its beautiful look. We couldn’t rave more about the excellent customer service and compassion and understanding for our situation. Great people, great service!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Abby · Married on 09/15/2018

My dress was pressed so beautifully before my wedding - thanks for taking such great care of it!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

Safe & secure

I trusted Pratt Abbott to clean and preserve my most prized possession, my wedding gown. My gown was treated with all the love and care during the process. The dress turned out beautiful and was returned in a secure storage box. Would highly recommend to anyone, go here if you want to keep your dress a treasure forever.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Amanda Sturgis · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding dress cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my entire dress before cleaning. She even found a loose button and missing button that I hadn’t noticed. Cleaning was great!!! Turnaround was much faster than expected especially since my dress had many layers of lace!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Calder · Married on 09/12/2018

Wonderful experience!

I had a great experience having my dress cleaned and preserved by Pratt Abbott! I had an overseas wedding and between the plane rides, the day of, and everything in between, they did a great job of erasing all the imperfections.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

Colleen we ABSOLUTELY loved working on your gorgeous dress! We are so grateful you trusted us with your wedding day memories! Best wishes!
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 09/09/2018

Perfection!

Following my wedding, my beautiful dress hem was stained with sand and grass. Pratt Abbott did a phenomenal job of efficiently restoring the dress to new! I highly recommend them for their exceptional cleaning and customer service.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Pam · Married on 09/01/2018

Great service

After dancing the night away (outside) my beautiful dress was cleaned to all it's glory! So happy I trusted Pratt Abbott to do this job!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Sharon · Married on 08/29/2018

We needed wedding dress steamed at the last minute due to traveling and they came through wonderfully. They made good on their promises to have it done in time for the wedding. We were so impressed with their service, we left the dress with them after the wedding to have it cleaned and shipped to us. We were from out of state and I would highly recommend using them.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2018

Pratt Abbott did an exceptional job cleaning, repairing and storing my wedding dress!

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • P Russell

P Russell · Married on 08/18/2018

Professional, caring work - great follow through

Angela and her Pratt Abbott crew were a pleasure to work with. Angela was very flexible with the scheduling, responded promptly to emails and any phone calls, was always professional and super helpful on the wedding day. We will be calling them back for our daughter's wedding next year!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lesley Ridge · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Dress Cleaning

Pratt Abbott was great to work with for cleaning my daughters wedding dress and preservation! I would highly recommend for promptness and answering any questions-there were no worries at all through the whole process!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Katie Vail · Married on 08/11/2018

Great Gown Cleaning & Preservation

Pratt Abbott is my go-to dry cleaner, so I knew I would trust them with my wedding gown. They have a detailed intake process to ensure the condition of the dress is well documented. The time to clean/preserve the dress was reasonable and the communication about my dress/the status was great. I would highly recommend Pratt Abbott to anyone in the area. Thank you!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

My dress came back stunning! We asked for it to be steamed prior to the wedding to remove all the wrinkles after being altered.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Pratt Abbott Cleaners 6

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for sharing your beautiful picture, just perfect! :-)

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot recommend Pratt Abbott Cleaners enough for having your wedding dress cleaned and preserved. They truly care about your dress and your experience. I dropped off two wedding dresses, both extremely delicate and sentimental, and in need of a serious cleaning after dancing away the best night of my life. Both came out perfect and my ceremony dress was preserved so beautifully in a keepsake box that will prevent any discoloration or aging. Definitely use their service, even better that it is local! Love them for all of my dry cleaning needs as well!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Meg · Married on 06/23/2018

I recently got married in June and wanted to wear my grandmother's lace wedding dress. The dress was over 70 years old. While it was in good condition, it had yellowed quite a bit. I took it to Pratt Abbott around December and within a month they returned the dress and it was a bright white. Angela Emery's team did an amazing job! They were so helpful throughout the whole process. I couldn't believe how well they had restored it. The dress looked new. They also restored my mother's wedding dress which was not as old but had a stain on it. Again the dress was perfectly white. It was so special for me to be able to wear both dresses on my big day and that would not have been possible without Pratt Abbott!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Pratt Abbott Cleaners 7
    Pratt Abbott Cleaners 8

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for sharing! We LOVED working on your heirloom pieces!

rory · Married on 06/16/2018

Great services in prepping my wedding dress and veil

Sent on 07/15/2018