Pratt Abbott Cleaners Reviews

141 | Portland, ME

141 Reviews for Pratt Abbott Cleaners

141 Pratt Abbott Cleaners Reviews

Bianca · Getting married on 11/29/2019

Color restored a 70 year old dress. Amazing work, beautiful craftsmanship, and all at an amazing price for industry standards. Even if you live a distance from them - go for it. I did and had no problem with communication and delivery.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

We enjoyed working on your beautiful dress and are so pleased you are happy with the results!

Jean · Married on 09/22/2018

My daughters vintage wedding dress, from her grandmother, had a mysterious browning around the beads on the bodice, three weeks before her wedding. Pratt and their wedding specialist team were the kindest, most responsive and effective in helping us to have the dress in time and back to its beautiful look. We couldn’t rave more about the excellent customer service and compassion and understanding for our situation. Great people, great service!!

Abby · Married on 09/15/2018

My dress was pressed so beautifully before my wedding - thanks for taking such great care of it!

Sharon · Married on 08/29/2018

We needed wedding dress steamed at the last minute due to traveling and they came through wonderfully. They made good on their promises to have it done in time for the wedding. We were so impressed with their service, we left the dress with them after the wedding to have it cleaned and shipped to us. We were from out of state and I would highly recommend using them.

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2018

Pratt Abbott did an exceptional job cleaning, repairing and storing my wedding dress!

• P Russell

P Russell · Married on 08/18/2018

Professional, caring work - great follow through

Angela and her Pratt Abbott crew were a pleasure to work with. Angela was very flexible with the scheduling, responded promptly to emails and any phone calls, was always professional and super helpful on the wedding day. We will be calling them back for our daughter's wedding next year!

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

My dress came back stunning! We asked for it to be steamed prior to the wedding to remove all the wrinkles after being altered.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Pratt Abbott Cleaners 1

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for sharing your beautiful picture, just perfect! :-)

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot recommend Pratt Abbott Cleaners enough for having your wedding dress cleaned and preserved. They truly care about your dress and your experience. I dropped off two wedding dresses, both extremely delicate and sentimental, and in need of a serious cleaning after dancing away the best night of my life. Both came out perfect and my ceremony dress was preserved so beautifully in a keepsake box that will prevent any discoloration or aging. Definitely use their service, even better that it is local! Love them for all of my dry cleaning needs as well!

Meg · Married on 06/23/2018

I recently got married in June and wanted to wear my grandmother's lace wedding dress. The dress was over 70 years old. While it was in good condition, it had yellowed quite a bit. I took it to Pratt Abbott around December and within a month they returned the dress and it was a bright white. Angela Emery's team did an amazing job! They were so helpful throughout the whole process. I couldn't believe how well they had restored it. The dress looked new. They also restored my mother's wedding dress which was not as old but had a stain on it. Again the dress was perfectly white. It was so special for me to be able to wear both dresses on my big day and that would not have been possible without Pratt Abbott!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Pratt Abbott Cleaners 2
    Pratt Abbott Cleaners 3

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for sharing! We LOVED working on your heirloom pieces!

rory · Married on 06/16/2018

Great services in prepping my wedding dress and veil

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2017

Easy to work with and my dress came out great. Glad to know my dress is taken care of!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

We enjoyed working on your beautiful dress, thank you for trusting us!

Monica · Married on 10/14/2017

Pratt Abbott Cleaners did an awesome job with my job wedding dress! Being from an atelier line, I wouldn’t have trusted just anyone for the job. Everything looked beautiful and they were very thorough.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

Thank you Monica, we LOVED working on your beautiful dress!

Casey · Married on 10/12/2017

They were quick and efficient, and they were delicate with my dress, and I received back in the time they suggested.

mary · Married on 09/30/2017

Such a great experience having my wedding dress preserved through them, highly recommended!!

Sheridan · Married on 09/16/2017

Pratt and Abbott were exemplary professionals when preserving my daughter’s wedding gown. They went over the entire gown when I dropped it off so I was confident in leaving it with them. The follow up thank you note and gift card made them a blue ribbon company

Sent on 04/17/2018

Pratt Abbott Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We love what we do and we loved working on her beautiful gown!

Lindsey · Married on 09/14/2017

My experience getting my wedding dress cleaned by Pratt Abbott Cleaners was flawless- from my initial contact with Angela, to picking up my spotless gown! Angela described the services they offer and the pricing in detail during our initial phone call. The drop off of the dress went as she described, the sales associate went over the dress with me noting any blemishes, etc. My dress was ready in the time frame they had promised and it looks amazing - brand new! They even made a custom paperboard support for the dress to hang over so it retains it's shape - great service! Highly recommended!!

anne · Married on 09/09/2017

Great service!! Dress was ready in 2 weeks. Staff was wondeful and professional. My cleaned dress came in great packaging with detailed instructions!! Highly recommend Pratt Abbott for wedding dresss cleaning !!

Reeve · Married on 09/02/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Pratt Abbot! Angela was extremely helpful and my dress came back looking beautiful! They were quick and affordable!

Lydia · Married on 09/02/2017

Wondeful team that provided support and relief to a bride with a stain on her dress. Would only recommend Pratt Abbot to other brides..thank you!

Lindsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Pratt Abbott was great! They were quick and easy.

Tammy · Married on 08/26/2017

They were amazing with my wedding dress! Where I bought it online I wanted to have it cleaned & pressed before I wore it. There was a lot of beading & nothing was harmed! Very quick turnaround too! Thank you so much for making my day even more special!

Georgia · Married on 08/19/2017

Pratt Abbott employees were so nice and I felt very comfortable having them clean the dress!

Kathleen Nicole · Married on 08/05/2017

My dress was stained with oil from a dock, drinks, food, and sweat from my wedding over three years ago. Pratt Abbott was able to get my dress looking like it did the day I walked down the aisle!!! They far exceeded my expectations and were by far the best price around. I would absolutely recommend taking your dress there!

Christine · Married on 07/29/2017

Very fast service my wedding dress looked awesome thank you