Prairie Hill Vineyard Reviews

Prairie Hill Vineyard 6
Prairie Hill Vineyard 7

Kayla Vosburg · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect!, Exquisite, and Magical

Prairie Hill Vineyard was the most beautiful place to get married! Danielle, the marketing director and our day of wedding coordinator was so wonderful! She worked her tail off to make sure everything went perfect for our daughter! She even kept checking on me to make sure I was doing okay! We cannot say enough about the wonderful experience we had during the planning and the wedding! The wedding was the most magical wedding I have ever seen! She helped to ensure all of Kayla’s wishes came true! Highly recommended Prairie Hill Vineyard to anyone that wants the most beautiful outdoor wedding in Kansas!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Prairie Hill Vineyard 20
    Prairie Hill Vineyard 21

Emilee Glatczak · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing experience

Our experience with Prairie Hill Vineyard was the absolute best. We couldn’t have done it without Danielle and her amazing team. My husband and I are truly going to miss working with them. We received SO many compliments on how beautiful their property is!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Alex · Married on 06/02/2018

I seriously cannot say enough good things about this venue and the people who run it! It is breathtakingly beautiful! Danielle and her father are just amazing. Our wedding could not have gone smoother. Any little hiccups that came up during the day Danielle handled with ease making it less stressful on us. And it must be said again, it is so beautiful! I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in an outdoor wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2018

We fell in love with this venue! It's everything we hoped for that I couldn't find anywhere else in the Wichita area. They helped us with everything and were so accommodating. People still talk about our wedding and how beautiful it was! The property already has so much beauty we didn't need to add much at all! We are very happy we found this Hidden gem for our wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2017