51 Reviews for Posh Floral Designs

Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
47 Posh Floral Designs Reviews

Posh Florals did an Amazing job on my wedding! I SO wish I could post photos... I was just blown away when I saw the reception and our head table. It felt like a magical royal wedding which is just what I wanted! My bouquet was so pretty and I loved the boutinneers and corsages. I don't usually care much for corsages, but they were so unique and exactly what I wanted!

I spoke to SO many florists and had such a hard time finding someone that would work with my style at an affordable rate. Now that I know everything that goes into creating such amazing scenery, I can see why florists charge what they do! Angie worked with me for months helping me choose all the little details and what I could fit into my budget. Even though I lived out of state, she did a skype consultation with me and then when I came into town she showed me her studio and all of the amazing props and projects they had going on! She created a moodboard for me so that I could see exactly what kinds of flowers, colors, props, and arrangments I would get. I seriously talked to about 10 other florists extensively and Trust me, Angie is The Best. She will make sure you have a memorable and gorgeous wedding! And most importantly, she will make sure it is what You want! (I had a lot of trouble with other florists trying to force Their vision on me... so weird. One even suggested that I have half as many seats at the reception than guests attending so that they wouldn't sit down to eat.. SO weird!) Again, Posh Florals will make sure its what you want and that its beautiful!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Angie did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! She was an absolute pleasure to work with. I could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I wanted to write and say WOW!! I walked into the room at Life in Deep Ellum (ceremony and reception) and my breath was taken away. Your creations were more than I could have imagined. You captured a vision that could never have come out of my mind. It was simply magical. Caroline LOVED her bouquet. It was absolutely perfect and the colors were incredible. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my daughter's day like a dream. It was beyond my expectation. We appreciate all that you did for us. Many blessings to you as you continue to create.
Susan Turner
Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Susan, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flower arrangments that Angie did for our wedding were beautiful.

Profile Picture User3611453, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From our initial meeting to delivery on the big day – Angie was friendly, professional, creative and extremely personable - an absolute delight to work with! She actually listens to your wishes and desires while managing expectations and keeping your budget in line - a big plus in my book! Angie nails the little details and scores on the bigger picture – I'm going to be booking her for any event that calls for flowers and spreading the good word. I highly recommend Posh Floral for all your floral needs!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/25/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Angie was a pleasure to work with. The flowers were beautiful,fresh, and bigger and more beautiful than I imagined. Everything was delivered on time and the venue was left clean and immaculately turned out. Angie even provided emergency flowers for the rehearsal dinner which I had forgotten to order! Can't tell you how pleased both of the mothers were. It was wonderful to see the look on the brides face when she saw the room

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Angie and her crew is amazing from day one. I felt so at ease with her during my consultation. She listened to what I wanted, I offered pictures for direction and the result was perfect. I got so many compliments from the flowers to the look we created. I would recommend to her my family and friends and to strangers....I would contract her again for any floral need that's comes my way.

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Angie was a pleasure to work with and created the most beautiful bridal bouquet for my wedding that I have ever seen! She really listened to my ideas and created something better than I could have imagined. It was perfect!! I'm glad I found her and would recommend Posh Floral for any event.

Profile Picture Jami, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Posh Floral Design was everything we wanted in a florist for our wedding. Angie was incredible!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about her. We were on a budget and she did EVERYTHING she could to keep our cost down. She was generous and flexible and just perfect!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful.

Profile Picture Darla, 9/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Angie had great ideas and took my generic requests (southern hospitality/white hydrangeas) and created a beautiful bouquet wrapped in a monogrammed satin ribbon with my initials. It was more than I could have imagined, and she delivered and arranged them herself with a super team. I could not have been more pleased. I recommend a visit to her space-quite a cool place!

Profile Picture User3956899, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Angie Strange at Posh Floral Designs, was the most personable, and professional florist I could ever ask for. She listen to what I wanted, and when I said I also wanted to save some money in certain areas she was able to be flexible. The value for all the flowers was outstanding. The flowers were amazing, and the center pieces lasted a long time said one of my friends, and I am still getting compliments on my wedding flowers. I will be sure to recommend Angie Strange at Posh Floral Designs to everyone!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Posh Floral, Angie, did such a beautiful job at our wedding. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful arrangements from the bouquets all the way to the table settings. Everything was better than we could have imagined!

Profile Picture User4555729, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Angie is absolutely AMAZING! We got married at Arlington Hall in July and I could not have asked for a better floral arrangement. Angie went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I am so thankful to her making our special day so perfect. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Profile Picture User4424008, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Angie at Posh did a wonderful job creating a vision for me. I knew what I wanted and she made it happen, by creating such beautiful vision of red roses and more at my reception. The girls/guys flowers looked amazing with their attire as well, and I couldn't have asked for more. It came out wonderful. Angie is so sweet and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Blye, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Angie was amazing! She is so talented and very easy to work with. She made the flowers and decor a painless process (as all brides know it can be painful), but she was such a joy to have be a part of the day. She even came to the salon that day to deliver the fresh flowers for my hair on my wedding day! She is incredible and I would highly recommend her to every bride!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Angie at Posh Floral Designs was so incredible. She was such a big part in making our day exactly what we wanted! Everyone at the venue was running behind so Angie pitched in and helped set up quite a bit. I am so grateful for her kindness. She worked within our budget and provided more than I could ask for. The final product was gorgeous!! She has such an amazing talent. Trust me, Follow her on Instagram. I will call her for every event I plan.

Profile Picture Carly, 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
4.7

Angie provided my daughter's wedding with the most beautiful bouquets and bouts that any mother could want! And she made sure each was perfectly pinned and placed on each groomsmen and bridesmaids. Her professionalism was top notch, but it was her easy-going manner that made for a stress free day for the mother-of-the bride, namely ME! Thanks Angie for a job well done!

Profile Picture Patty, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Angie was a pure delight. She helped us through the entire planning process with regard to the flowers. She did an even more beautiful job than I could have ever imagined. If you're trying to figure out who to do your flowers, she is 100% the person to choose. She was super sweet, professional, prompt, helpful, attentive, and creative. I couldn't imagine a better experience. It was like she plucked the flowers right out of my mind. She did exactly what I had envisioned. Thank you, Angie!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Angie did a great job! I wasn't completely sure what I wanted, but she listened to my tastes and designed beautiful bouquets and centerpieces.

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Angie was a blast to work with! I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted but she used the colors and look I wanted and did an excellent job, they were truly outstanding and one-of-a-kind!

Profile Picture Meg, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Angie was able to complete our entire wedding look! She gives very detailed invoices where I was able to ensure that we were going to get exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. Her bouquets and centerpieces are unique and had our guests talking for weeks! I have recommended Posh Floral to several people for upcoming parties and weddings. We will forever be thankful for the amazing job that Angie and the entire Posh Floral did!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

On behalf of my new husband and I, I would like to sincerely thank you for being a part of our very special day. The bouquet you and your team made could not have been anymore perfect. You were able to make my bridal bouquet dreams a reality! Thank you dearly for your attention to detail!

Rico

Profile Picture Erika, 2/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Posh Floral Designs did a WONDERFUL job for our 10/19/13 wedding ceremony and reception! Angie met with me multiple times to determine our final details. I was so impressed with her overall professionalism and spirited personality! Both the ceremony and reception looked perfect and I could not have been happier with my bouquet! It was awesome! I highly recommend Angie & the Posh Floral team to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Charlene, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful colors and arrangements were perfect for my wedding! Thank you Angie!!!

Profile Picture Carol, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Angie is am amazing designer. She offers great flowers and has a great sense of artistry in her arrangements. She is great to work with!

Profile Picture Tamara, 9/27/13, 1 Review