13 Reviews for Posh Events

Decor (1)
Drapery (1)
Signage (1)
Trinkets (1)

Danielle and Andrea were amazing! They were very responsive to me and the theme I was wanting. They were very patient with me and answered my questions, any ideas I tossed at them they were able to assit me and keep me within my budget. They have been incredible from start to finish. My friends and family members are still giving me compliments on their beautiful work! Recommend for anyone planning a gorgeous wedding. Can’t thank them enough!!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Centerpieces, Decor, Drapery, Signage, Trinkets

Two of the nicest ladies ever! They brought our version to life and were super accommodating and easy to work with! Definitely recommend and hope to utilize their services again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Working with Posh was a dream! We reached out for help with our party that was less than 3 weeks away and Posh graciously accepted the challenge! We had a moderate budget and they didn't wince at all, but instead pledged to make it work. Posh was there on the day-of getting the venue ready and they were at the end to help clean up everything. My favorite part of working with Posh was their responsiveness. We never waited long to hear from them. They saved the party!

Profile Picture Monika, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Organized, professional, and well executed! Attended an event of a friend of mine and she could stop gloating about her event planners and I could see why! From the design of the wedding to the service, everything was on point. Loved it!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Posh Events made my day special!

Profile Picture Renee, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Posh Events helped make my brother's wedding truly a night to remember!! I can't thank them enough. They were available at all times of the night and day to help answer my questions. I felt that they truly cared about the event as if it was there own. I will always use them for all my upcoming events big and small.

Very Satisfied Customer
Rohina Osmani

Profile Picture Rohina , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Everything was beautiful. I was very happy with the decor!

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I hired Posh Events for my wedding reception. They were professional and efficient. The bride has so many things to stress about, I was happy that they truly put my mind at ease. Their attention to detail made the day-of photos that much more spectacular, not to mention an engaged friend emailed me later asking who did my decor because she'd like to use them for her wedding. II would definitely use Posh Events again, no hesitation.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Posh Events decorated my sons graduation party this June. The decorations were above and beyond what we asked for. They exceeded my vision for the party and then some!!
I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture ange, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Posh Events did a great job decorating for our event! We'll be using them again in the future.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Andrea and Danielle are a great duo! They definitely exceeded our expectations and were responsive through all aspects of our wedding design process! Their ideas were different and creative! Our wedding reception looked perfect!!

Profile Picture Lucy, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Beautiful decorations and friendly staff!

Profile Picture Tia, 11/6/16, 1 Review