POSH Events, LLC Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kiah

Kiah · Married on 11/17/2018

Above and Beyond

Where do I begin? My husband insists that hiring Isis to help plan our wedding was the best planning decision we made. She was so professional and passionate about helping us every step of the way. She went above and beyond to spend additional time with us, attend venue visits, contact vendors, and exchange countless emails. She had her assistants made everything run perfectly on the day of the wedding. I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 12/17/2018

POSH Events, LLC's reply:

This made my entire day. I adore you both and I’m so very thankful you allowed me to be a part of your day. The night of the wedding Dan told me he wasn’t even sure what a wedding planner did but he was so happy he hired us. Means so much to me. Wishing you nothing less than an abundance of love for years to come!

Jacquelene · Married on 08/20/2017

Hiring Isis from Posh Events was the best decision we made as we planned our wedding! She and her team were incredible! Isis made sure nothing was overlooked, every detail was in place, and when the small snags came up, she handled them flawlessly. Beyond professional, Isis is warm and friendly and helped put our minds at ease. On the wedding day itself, Isis managed every detail which allowed us to relax, be in the moment, and celebrate!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Paris · Married on 07/14/2017

Hiring Isis as a day-of coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our big day. It was a special blessing and a huge relief to be able to spend precious time with our families and wedding party before our ceremony knowing that Isis and her team were making sure every little detail was set for us. Moreover, when we were stressed or had something unexpected “pop up," they were there to take care of it and offer kind words of reassurance! Also, we were so thankful to have her subtle guidance throughout our reception when we were floating in our fog of marital bliss--we wouldn’t have known what or when to do each reception task (entrance, first dance, speeches, etc.) without her there. We would highly recommend her to any couple planning their wedding; with Isis' help our wedding was the smoothly-run success we dreamt it could be!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Jadiey · Married on 02/25/2017

Posh events, coordinated my daughter's Sweet 16 party, in Feb. 2017. I was overwhelmingly pleased by the care and attention to detail, they paid for such an important time in my daughter's life. Isis and her staff, were very easy to work with and her dedication to this industry is truly unmatched. Posh Events, is definitely my go to for party planning and I'm happy to recommend their services, to anyone.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Brynne · Married on 02/18/2017

If you want a stress-free wedding, hire POSH. If you want people who become family, hire POSH. These ladies are some of the MOST amazing people ever. I am going to miss them so much. Isis constantly put up with my crazy-bride moments by calming me down and redirecting me to where I should be. Her vendor recommendations were spot-on. Our day was absolutely perfect and Isis was the reason with her handling everything so we could just get married. This cost of POSH was no where near the exceptional value that we received.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Katie · Married on 11/13/2016

Isis is amazing! Her team is wonderful!! I can't say enough great things!! Do yourself a favor and hire Posh Events!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kayleigh · Married on 09/10/2016

Best decision we made to leave it to the experts!

POSH was my "day-of planner", but they were so much more than that! I've never planned a big event like this with so many moving parts. We started working with them in February and they were very responsive and helpful via email with any question I had leading up to our wedding day in September. I made use of their online planning tool to help keep track of vendors, payments and as a checklist for myself to make sure I was on track and organized with all the tasks. There were things on the checklist that I would've have thought of myself, so it was a great tool leading up to our big day.

Posh had worked with many of my vendors before and their team made the entire day go by seamlessly so that my husband and I could simply enjoy our day. For us it was so worth spending the money on their wedding planning service because they were extremely professional and on top of their game at all times. Any question on the day-of events/timeline from our wedding party, family or vendors was communicated to POSH directly, so it took the burden off of my husband and I. We could just focus on having fun and soaking in every moment of the wedding day.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Anne · Married on 09/03/2016

The wedding couldn't have been more perfect. Very organized. Great team. Exceeded our expectations in every way!!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Joseph · Married on 07/16/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Isis and her Team. From the moment we began the planning process to saying good bye after the reception everything worked out out perfectly. Top notch group.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Emily · Married on 07/09/2016

Our experience with Posh Events was excellent. I was originally hesitant to hire a wedding planner/coordinator but it was absolutely the best decision we made regarding our wedding day. Isis went above and beyond to meet with us several times at our wedding/reception location which was a family farm so we were not dealing with a venue. With weather possible hindrances and a few dilemmas, Isis, Janelle & Alison smoothed everything over. They guided everyone through the day without making a scene or even making their presence known. I would highly recommend Posh's services to anyone getting married who has a bit of a feeling they might need help. You will be so grateful!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Mary · Married on 06/11/2016

We hired Posh Events to be our day of coordinator for our daughter's wedding and we could not be more pleased with our decision. Isis Williams and her colleagues were professional and extremely helpful. We hired this group at the last minute and they were able to hone in on exactly what we needed done - from helping the groom, helping the bride and especially helping the parents of the bride. We would highly recommend Posh Events.

Sent on 06/16/2016
  • F

Fallon · Married on 04/09/2016

The only advice I can give any couple when looking for a professional, prompt, efficient, budget friendly, creative, supportive, wedding planner, look no further than this!! Isis and the entire POSH team are a true God send! I knew Isis when I was a bridesmaid for one of her brides and always dreamed that when my day came I would be able to have her as my wedding planner!! We surely made the BEST decision!!!! She literally helped us plan our destination from beginning to end. From assisting with the location, working with the venue coordinator & floral designer in Mexico, down to table linens, flatware, invitations and more!! Our wedding day was executed, FLAWLESSLY!! Our guest are still raving about how beautiful the day went!! And most of all, with all the different vendors involved, EVERYONE worked extremely well!! Usually that can be a very hard thing to do, especially when vendors have not worked with each other before. But Isis streamlined everything so, so very well!!! I will forever be grateful to her and Amy who flew miles away to execute the wedding of our dreams in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!! We love you POSH Events!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Tamara · Married on 08/28/2015

Isis and Posh Events, LLC offers superb wedding planning services. She is very attentive to your needs and is the calm within the storm. She went above and beyond assisting me and making sure my day was exactly all that I wanted it to be. After speaking with her and sharing all of my ideas, she referred me to my venue, caterer (venue's exclusive), and florist. Her referrals were spot on and everything came together wonderfully. I am so thankful Isis was there to keep me at peace and encouraged me to stick with decisions that I was tossing around. I was a complete wreck at times! Because my wedding wasn't a traditional wedding, I didn't have adult bridesmaids or my mother to assist me at my bridal fittings, etc. Isis was there every step of the way, not as my event planner, but as a true friend. She had conversations with me on the phone when I needed to vent and still managed to keep me on track.

I highly recommend Isis and Posh Events, LLC to help any bride achieve a successful and quality celebration of love. Isis and her staff were all a wonderful team to work with. They handled us with love, especially my husband who said he didn't want to be involve with the planning, but still managed to be involved ;-). They are very professional and knowledgeable about their business and the wedding planning industry. We set the bar very high in the quality of our wedding and Isis and her Posh Team assisted in the delivery of a "Quality Production." Posh Events, LLC services are worth every penny!

Family and friends are still talking about the Odrick Wedding Production until this day. August 28, 2015 was certainly a day to remember and I thank Isis and Posh Events, LLC for being there every step of the way!

Mrs. Tamara Odrick
    2015 Posh Bride

Sent on 02/01/2016

Melisa · Married on 07/24/2015

Isis is EXCEPTIONAL as a coordinator. She was such a pleasure to work with. I came to Posh events after a traumatic experience with my 1st coordinator. Isis reassured me that my day would still be everything I imagined and more. After our first meeting, I knew that I was in GREAT hands. I have come to know Isis, not only on a professional level, but on a personal level as well. Isis, is a sweet genuine person who simply loves love. She wants to make sure her clients are enjoying every moment of their big day. Isis and her team provided EXCELLENT customer service and for that I'll recommended Posh Events everytime!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2015

Isis and Amy were so wonderful to work with. We met with them several times before the wedding, and since we don't live in the area, they were super flexible. They provided suggestions on things we hadn't even thought of - e.g. getting a videographer, getting the property ensured for the day (we had the wedding at my mom's house). And then on the day of, Amy came with 4 assistants to make sure everything went smoothly. We had to get fans and sides for the tent last minute because there was a chance of rain (although we did not end up needing them, thanks goodness) and Amy & crew helped coordinate this without me having to be involved. I know it would have been a lot more stressful without them, and I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 08/12/2015

POSH Events, LLC is exactly what their name and brand says they are, POSH! Isis, our wedding planner was top notch and heaven sent from day one. Professional, helpful, personable, knowledgeable, patient, and experienced, that is how we would describe Isis and her staff. Our wedding day was AWESOME and we could not have done anything or had such success without POSH Events, LLC. Believe me, you will LOVE working with them and will not be disappointed! Kudos and much love to POSH!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Isis was a joy to work with during our wedding preparation process. She was patient and accommodating when it came to the hectic lifestyles of my husband and I. She brought a great level of professionalism to the process, so much so that my husband worked with her a lot more then the average husband. As you know, most husbands are not so active in the planning and preparation process. We love Isis so much that we have not let her go and plan to use her for all of our future events, including our upcoming baby shower.

I feverishly recommend Isis to anyone that is looking to plan a five star event. I assure you that she will not disappoint.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

Isis is not only good at her job, she is personable and an extremely wonderful person to work with. Before I even signed the contract with Posh Events, she was working on my behalf to find vendors for me. On the day of my wedding, her team was in place and wonderful. I didn't worry about a thing and I was able to enjoy the best day of my life. I highly recommend any bride to hire Isis and Posh Events.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Gail · Married on 07/19/2014

I had planned 3 bar/bat mitzvahs and thought a wedding would be a breeze. It is different when your daughter is now 29 and not 13. We had a few differences of opinions and I was overwhelmed. The venue event coordinator recommended Isis and my stress levels went way down. She coordinated the vendors and kept us on task . Isis kept in contact with the bridesmaids and groomsmen and set up a timeline for the wedding day. she even stepped in when the groom was unable to reach one of the groomsmen regarding the tux rental. The wedding day was perfect. I got to just socialize, relax , and dance up a storm. We could have not planned the wedding without Isis!

Sent on 07/28/2014

As a former event planner, my standards were rather high for what I wanted in an event planner. I wanted someone who would be me and would make sure that my guests (above anything else) were comfortable and happy. Isis and her team not only met those expectations but exceeded them immensely. They paid attention to every detail and executed the day with class, elegance, and without looking at all stressed; even though one of my buses was involved in a hit and run (seriously! - with guests on the bus!), the caterer attempted to demand more money for tips, and the receiving line took too long. She handled it all and only approached my husband when she absolutely needed to (read the part about the bus). Posh Events helped make my wedding day the best it absolutely could be. Hiring Isis was one of the best gifts to myself and my family that I could give.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/25/2014

I don't even know where to start with this review. The owner of Posh Events, Isis, is fantastic. She will become a bride's best friend over the course of planning, and even your mother's bff! She has a great network of vendors and you can always trust her judgement. Her planning expertise is invaluable and she'll never judge you for your weird wedding decisions, but will always be honest with you.

She is easily accessible by phone and email, and she makes you feel like YOU are her only bride. She and her crew are invaluable, especially on the big day itself. I was a fairly hands-off bride with regard to calling people, scheduling vendors, and planning and let my mother and Isis take the reigns, which made my wedding day extremely easy as they just guided me to where I needed to be, when I needed to be there. She took care of snafus before I ever knew they happened. All I had to do was decide what I wanted the pretty things to look like (dresses, flowers, decorations) and what kind of vendors I wanted (photo booth, DJ, etc) and she took care of contacting vendors and booking them. She also will read over vendor contracts before you sign them to make sure there are no oddities.

Basically, Isis is the best thing since sliced bread.

Sent on 05/30/2014
  • U

Ugochi · Married on 08/04/2013

It was absolutely wonderful working with Posh Events. Their attentiveness and responsiveness to the intricacies of our wedding was outstanding. We hired Posh Events as a day of coordinator, but they went above and beyond with the services we hired them for….such services included meeting us multiple times prior to the event to address concerns or issues as well as having impromptu phone conversations to assist in the wedding planning. We will honestly recommend their services to any prospective couple looking forward to a marriage/union/getting Hitched and Locked down….lol.
    Posh Events, we truly appreciate all your efforts in coordinating our special day. From the deep corners of our hearts we THANK YOU!!!
    LOVE
    Ugochi & Innocent

Sent on 09/01/2013
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/02/2013

Posh Events was by far the best vendor I hired for my wedding. Isis, the owner, went above and beyond anything I could have imagined while helping me prepare for my wedding. I decided to look into a planner because I was planning my wedding on my own and I wanted it to be as perfect as possible. I first met with Isis about a year before my wedding. Isis recommended we go with her day of coordinator service since we already had majority of our vendors.. Her day of service is so much more than what it sounds. It begins far before the day of the wedding. In fact it began the day that I hired her. From the beginning, Isis sent monthly to do lists, was available for unlimited emails and phone calls and showed genuine interest in helping me pull off the wedding of my dreams. She didn't just wait for me to email her, she would email me just to make sure I was doing okay with the to do lists and to make sure I was not overwhelmed with the wedding planning process. As the date got closer. I began to have issues with finding the perfect dress. Isis offered to come with me, my mom, and bridesmaid on my next outing to find the dress. She not only came to the salon with us, when we thought we had just about given up, SHE FOUND THE DRESS I PICKED. It was something my mom and I both loved and we bought it that day! Isis also helped provide recommendations for vendors that I did not already have. My wedding day was more than I could have imagined. It ran so smooth. My guests said how organized everything was and how everything just flowed so perfect. My husband and I went into the day with no worries and no stress, and had the greatest day of our lives If you are looking for someone to help you turn your ideas of a perfect wedding into just that, HIRE ISIS Immediately. For the price, you get more than you could have ever imagined. ISIS IS AMAZING! and we are so grateful for everything that she did for us. She will make you feel like you are her only client and number one priority.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Isis and her team were very efficient. They handled all the last minute issues and add on guests with ease

Sent on 06/30/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Isis. Isis was indeed a life saver. She was such a great resource and was able to help in so many areas. She is great at what she does! Very professional, knowledgeable and communicates well. As a first time Bride- despite my ability to keep organized and pay close attention to detail- Isis was there to catch what I didnt- and it was ALOT! Planning a wedding is not easy- no Bride should stand alone- and Isis was the best choice for me to make to help me create my perfect wedding. She was the only person at one point that I didnt mind speaking to. She was more than just a planner, she was a therapist and a friend. Her services are priceless- she gave me a peace of mind.

Sent on 10/08/2012