Portland Photo Booth Company Reviews

6 | Gorham, ME

6 Reviews for Portland Photo Booth Company

• Sam

Sam · Married on 10/12/2019

Fun and budget-friendly add on!

We are so happy we hired Portland Photo Booth Company for our wedding reception! Our guests had so much fun with all the props and we loved seeing all the photo strips! Justin was great to work with and very professional.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Portland Photo Booth Company's reply:

THANK YOU Sam! I appreciate this kind review a lot. I had such a blast at your wedding. Thanks again for taking the time to write this.

robby · Married on 07/25/2015

I cannot begin to say enough good things about Justin @ Portland Photo Booth!! This guy was BEYOND awesome and so so so nice! He must have complimented my wife on how gorgeous she was at least 10 times. He was there early and stayed late and it showed how much he loved doing what he was doing. The photo booth came with so many props. I have seen a lot of these at weddings before and he had way more than I had ever seen.

After the wedding, he wrote us a personalized thank you card which goes a long way with my wife and me. I honestly cannot recommend this company enough bc they went above and beyond my expectations. You think having a photo booth at a wedding is just a little side thing to have fun with for your guests, but Justin was an exception bc I had so many people coming up to me telling me how awesome he was and how nice he was.

If you are looking for a photo booth company around Portland, please book here as you wont be sorry!! ...especially if Justin is the attendant!! Thank you so much Justin!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

We had a fantastic experience working with Portland Photo Booth. They were responsive, flexible and extremely professional. Many of our wedding guests personally commented on our attendant (Justin). He was professional, energetic, fun and had a very positive attitude. We also were very impressed with the number of booth props - more than I have ever seen at a wedding before! We were extremely pleased and would recommend Portland Photo Booth without a doubt. - Sydney and Fred

Sent on 10/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2013

I've been to a lot of weddings with a photo booth and Justin @ Portland Photo Booth Co in Maine was THE BEST! He was involved with the guests dressing them up and helping them find outfits. If people wanted to do their own thing it was like he could read them and he just stepped back and let them have fun. He was reasonably priced, professional, responsive and just awesome. I can't say enough nice things.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Portland Photo Booth Company's reply:

This made my day to read. Thanks for taking the time to write these kind words.

Debra · Married on 05/19/2012

Justin was the consumate professional, but also helped our wedding reception to have a fun-filled, celebratory atmosphere!!!! Relatives and friends have raved to this day of how much fun everyone had at my daughter's wedding reception. No standing or sitting around -- the Portland Photo Booth Company helped 'break the ice' with a variety of ages and also allowed every one to walk away with a memory from our daughter's reception (pictures). Our daughter and son-in-law have wonderful photo memories to look back on with their photo album compliments of the Portland Photo Booth Company.

Sent on 03/14/2014

Portland Photo Booth Company's reply:

Thank-you for the kind words, and taking the time to write this Debra!

christina · Married on 09/27/2014

We were so happy that we chose Portland Photo Booth Company for our Freeport wedding. Nothing but professional, prompt and provided everything we needed. There was absolutely no stress and we felt we were in great hands. The photo book we received is great to look back on and we just a very nice thank you card as well. Our guests loved the booth and it certainly was a hit. Would recommend hands down!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Portland Photo Booth Company's reply:

Much appreciation for this positive review! It was a pleasure working with you, too.