Port 305 at Marina Bay Reviews

1 User photo

Port 305 at Marina Bay 1

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2019

Bridal Shower

I recently hosted my daughters Bridal Shower here in April! Everything went flawlessly! Kerri the event coordinator was very responsive to all my questions and easy to work with. The food and atmosphere were great!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Port 305 at Marina Bay 2

Jaci · Married on 10/22/2016

Wedding 10/10

I was married here in Oct of 2016. We were supposed to be married on the Pier and then have our reception upstairs. We got reports that the weather was going to be bad early the week of. They were very responsive and helpful and gave me several back up plans that could be decided on the day of. In the end it was pouring and 40 degrees so everything was moved inside. It was different than we had planned but they made every effort to keep things elegant and warm. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone- especially those who have a lower budget but expensive taste.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Attention: Engaged couples!!!!

My husband Paul and I were so happy! Everything from start to finish!!! Was fabulous!!! Just got married Saturday evening July 11, 2015. Shannon Ferguson our event coordinator for Port 305 was absolutely amazing. Very professional, accommodating
    and personality plus. My guests that were at the venue are still raving about the food, staff, service and atmosphere!!!
    We felt like one big happy family!!!! Best day ever!!! I highly recommend any of these three places for your fairy tale event!!!!
    Lisa Pothier/Giannelli