Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most Beautiful Florals and Designs!!

Poppy Belle did a fabulous job of designing the decor and florals for our wedding! I had a vision in mind and they truly made it come to life. Working with them was so easy and they were very flexible if I ever changed my mind about a design. The florals were stunning and so were our reception centerpieces! I would not have changed a single thing! Thank you to Amy and her team for doing such a wonderful job!
  • Shelley
    Shelley C. Married on 12/10/2021

Amazing Floral Designs for my Daughter's wedding

Amy really is very talented. She has a a real eye for detail and I was so impressed with how gorgeous the flowers were. They were full and and very artfully arranged. They looked like something you would find in a bridal magazine. Thank you, Amy, for taking such great care of us!

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

I'm so so happy that you guys loved the flowers! I so appreciate your ongoing support of my li'l business. It makes me feel wonderful that I can bring a smile to your face! XO
  • Lana
    Lana J. Married on 06/20/2021

Beautiful floral design

I did not give Amy much direction, and she created beautiful flower arrangements that went perfectly with the vases my brother-in-law handmade. It was very elegant and artistic.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Cara Married on 05/22/2021

She is amazing!!

Amy is absolutely wonderful!!! Even through a flower shortage she made our wedding day BEAUTIFUL!!! So fun and friendly and very quick to respond!!! Can't say enough good things!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 03/27/2021

Covid wedding

Planning a wedding during covid was not ideal, but Amy went above and beyond to hear our ideas and understand our vision for the day. Her attention to detail is phenomenal and the day was beautiful! She executed the plans perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/26/2020

A creative talent!

Amy truly has a gift for floral arranging! Her work is absolutely beautiful. She listens and really gets a sense of of what you’re looking for as a client and brings that vision to life. She was kind and empathetic through all of the date changes and plan changes involved with trying to have a wedding in 2020.

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Oh my goodness - your vision was so lovely. It makes me ecstatic to know that you loved your elopement bouquet. Purple is my favorite color to play with because Mother Nature provides so many amazing options! So designing for you was a treat. :-) Thank you a million times and I wish you guys all the best! XO
    Hillary Married on 08/22/2020

Exactly what we wanted!

We needed something simple for a small, intimate ceremony and Amy knew exactly what to do. She used my inspiration photos to create the perfect bouquet and centerpiece!

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

I'm so glad I was able to help you! I really enjoyed working with you and making your bouquet special. Best wishes for eternal happiness! XO
    Jarin F. Married on 08/04/2020

Floral Arranging Class Via Zoom

I had the opportunity to recently participate in Amy's Zoom floral arranging class. What a great way to learn a new skill during this time. Amy delivered the fresh local flowers, vase and local goodies to my front door and all I had to do was click on the Zoom link Amy sent to start the class. Amy, many thanks for such a fun virtual evening!

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Jarin, it was so great to have you in the class! I'm glad you had fun! I did too! Can't wait to meet you in person someday!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 02/09/2020

Highly recommend

I worked with Amy at Poppy Belle Design as the florist for my wedding. Not only is Amy so thoughtful and pleasant to work with, but she really made my floral dreams come true. She listened to every detail through the planning process and transformed my vision into reality. I highly recommend using her for any wedding or special occassion- you will not be disappointed!
  • Lucie
    Lucie W. Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing flowers

so easy to work with. Gorgeous arrangements. better than I expected. Very pleased.

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Lucie, thank you sooo much! I love working with you and your team and hope we can do so again soon! It's magic!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay P. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! Beautiful and could not have done it without Amy!

Amy is seriously so incredible. She was so easy to work with and was so thorough with everything with the wedding. I know for a fact that I would not have been able to do the wedding without her. I had Amy do coordination and design/floral and it was just absolutely perfect. She understood my vision so well and made sure everything went so smoothly. She was great with the vendors and patient with me too. She provided so many helpful resources for planning and was honest, flexible and extremely helpful. She was also so professional and so organized. The wedding was exactly what I envisioned and I am so grateful. Seriously, book Amy! It was SO worth it.

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Oh I miss you already! You were such a pleasure to work with! And your families are wonderful too! I had so much fun. And it makes me ridiculously happy that you loved the aesthetic! I did too! I loved your vision. I took some of your arrangements apart today and put the blooms that looked good into small vases so I can enjoy them this week in the studio. :-) I hope you have an amazing honeymoon! xoxo
  • Alexandra
    Alex Married on 11/02/2019

Absolute perfection

I can’t thank Amy and her team enough. I had given Amy ideas and also creative freedom and I don’t think I could have imagined the flowers and decorations better than they looked. Everything was GORGEOUS and my ideas were brought to life in a way I could never put together. Amy should be your final stop for your day to look just like you imagined

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Alex, I'm sooooo happy you loved everything! I really had a blast coming up with such a unique recipe for you! And unique shapes! Ahhh, I loved it! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a special time. I wish you a million years of happiness and love! Also, I think you guys every time I listen to one of my true crime podcasts! xoxo
    Korie T. Married on 10/19/2019

Everything I didn’t know I needed

Amy was hands down the best vendor I hired! Not only was she super quick in responding but she was highly professional & has a great personality and a true eye for her art! As a first time bride, it was very overwhelming to pin point what I truly wanted but she delivered + so much more. She walked in with my bouquet and it brought me to tears. I couldn’t have picked a better florist!

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Korie! I knew your vision because I had it too! I was ecstatic to work with a bride who loves funky flowers, colors, and textures as much as I do. It was a dream for me, too! XO
  • Rosa
    Rosa A. Married on 09/21/2019

Great florist

I loved my flowers! She was great at keeping it within but budget and delivering my vision.

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Rosa, I cannot tell you how much I loved doing your flowers! Your vision was amazing and I was so happy to make it happen! Your bouquet will be a favorite of mine forever! Best wishes to you two lovebirds and I hope to see you again someday! XO
  • Gwendolyn
    Gwendolyn D. Married on 06/15/2019

Exactly what I wanted

Amy was wonderful to work with, which was especially great since she and I were arranging details long distance. She listened to me carefully and provided me with everything I asked for.

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Gwen, thank you so much. I'm so glad to hear this. I loved your bouquet with its soft pinks and abundance of roses. One of my faves for sure. I hope you guys are doing great! And I hope our paths cross again someday! XO
  • Roscoe
    Roscoe H. Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Bouquets

Amy did such a great job with the bouquets. The waterfall bouquet she did for the bride was perfect, and she loved it the moment she first saw it.

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Roscoe, thank you so much for your sweet words! I loved making the arrangements, especially that cascade bouquet. I can't wait to see Alyssa's images! You guys looked so amazing! I wish you all the best! Give Stephanie a hug for me!
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 11/17/2018

Perfection

Amy was hands down the number one reason behind why our day was so perfect, beautiful, and stress free. Her knowledge and experience in wedding planning and floral design is world class and incredibly professional. Aside from her professionalism, Amy is incredibly kind and personable with such great energy and positivity. You feel so taken care of because she truly cares about her craft and her clients. The day of our wedding was so smooth and stress free because every minute detail was ironed out and set for action way ahead of time. Her floral design is out of this world amazing. We were absolutely stunned when we saw everything day of. It was exactly what we asked for only better. Amy is the best at what she does. We feel so fortunate to have come across her and would recommend her a million times over!

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Oh my goodness, Sam, I'm so overwhelmed with your kind words! I loved working with you guys and am so happy we've been able to stay in touch. Clients who become friends are the absolute BEST. XOXO
    Kerry C. Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend

Amy was wonderful to work with and she helped us create a special day that we will never forget.

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Kerry, it makes me ecstatic that you loved your flowers and they added to the beauty of the day! I loved your unique color palette and did you know your blue was Pantone's color of the year for 2020? Pretty cool that you were ahead of the times! XO
    Evi Married on 10/06/2018

Sweet and Kind Florist

Amy Wurster with Knots N' Such was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only did she do a beautiful job with the flowers, she was also so kind, understanding, and patient throughout the whole wedding planning process. Highly, highly recommend!

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Evi, you are the sweetest! Thank you so much! I had so much fun working with you! Thank you for your sweet words. You looked so stunning that day! And I'm happy you had a blast in Jamaica! Cheers to many, many more wonderful marriage memories! xoxo
  • Jiemin
    Jiemin Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Words cannot describe how thankful I am for Amy's help! My friends said I was the calmest bride they've seen, but I know I wouldn't be so relaxed if Amy were not there setting up every detail and making sure things go smoothly. I booked Amy for my day-of coordinator, but she was able to answer all my miscellaneous questions throughout the year. The actual detail-planning started around two weeks before the wedding. For me, it's sufficient because I've already put together a plan, but just need someone to run through and make sure it sounds plausible. After I dropped off all my decorative pieces at the reception place on Thursday (two days before the wedding), I became completely hands-off. Amy really took care everything on the day and made my vision alive.

If anything, I would even more highly recommend Amy for floral design. Her floral design was absolutely amazing! My bouquet has all the elements that I love. I was holding it the entire time during the photo shooting, and Brian (my photographer) had to take it away for a moment just so I can pose to take some "proper" pictures with my hubby. LOL.

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

I love that photo Jiemin! You looked so amazing that day. Incredibly beautiful and radiant! I'm so glad I was about to help in making you glow. :-) You had such a gorgeous vision - it was really one of my fave weddings ever! I had so much fun working with you and am so glad we can keep in touch through social media! I will be watching for all those other life milestones you share with Peter! Best wishes! xoxo
    Julia Married on 07/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy at Knots 'N Such was such a wonderful joy to work with!!! From the very beginning, she was kind, professional, excited with us, and willing to try whatever we wanted! She was so easy to work with, and she made such beautiful things happen within our budget. She was also honest about what we could let go of without losing the 'feel' of our wedding since we did not have an unlimited budget (I wish!). Our flowers for the wedding day were absolutely gorgeous, stunning, better than I even imagined! She designed the florals on a pergola that my dad built us as the backdrop to our ceremony, and it was breathtaking. My bridal bouquet was perfection - every detail was tended to. Our greenery and table design were simple, clean, elegant, and exactly what I had in mind. Amy made my dreams come to life and more - I cannot thank her enough and would definitely recommend her and use her for florals or planning in the future!

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Julia! I can't begin to thank you enough for letting me fulfill your vision! It was so fun and absolutely beautiful! I'm so so so happy that you loved it all. I did too. :-) I love the sneak peek pics and can't wait to see more! You'll be famous in KNS land! haha. Let's please stay in touch! xoxo
    Amy Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our experience with Amy surpassed any level of high expectations that we could set for our big day. Throughout the experience and days leading up, Amy exhibited the utmost professionalism, friendliness, patience, and on the day her true talent was evident. We could not be happier with our experience, and would recommend using Amy at Knots ‘N Such to anyone who needs floral services.

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Amy! Let's do it again! haha! I enjoyed working with you guys so much. And the surprises that all of you did for each other - it brought tears to my eyes! I'm so very happy that you loved the flowers. I thought they looked so pretty with those amazing dress - yours and the maids were exceptionally stunning! I wish you and Kenny millions more days of happiness, beauty, and love!

Also, I wanted to share your email that made me smile from ear to ear!

"Kenny and I were beyond happy with all of the floral details. It was perfect and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I teared up when I saw the bouquets for the first time, and the wreaths on the doors was such an amazing surprise! I haven’t seen pictures yet but I know the flowers will look amazing in them. Many guests told me how great the flowers looked. One bridesmaid even told me that she wished she would have picked you as the florist for her wedding last year. The colors were perfect and looked so good with the bridesmaids dresses and around the venue! You truly helped make our day so special and magical. We cannot thank you enough. I am so sad it is over! I wish you could make flowers for us all the time!"
    Susan Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Best wedding planner and florist, hands down! Amy is a wonderful person and a pleasure to be around, like having a great friend involved in your special day!! Everything was exactly as my daughter wanted, tasteful, sophisticated, and beautiful! Amy ran everything perfectly despite the pouring, freezing rain! I’m so grateful for Amy, she lifted so much from my daughter’s shoulders and ran with it. Thank you so much, Amy!! Please see Kivus and Camera web page for pictures, listed under Meadows are Firefly Farm. :))

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

It was cold and rainy outside, but inside was so full of warmth and love! It was such a pleasure to witness such a beautiful day for your family! I had so much fun and I'm ecstatic to that everyone loved everything! That seriously makes my year! I hope to see all of you again someday! Many hugs to you guys!!!
    Dale Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy was both our coordinator and florist, and she did such an amazing job! I gave her some thoughts on color scheme/overall feel and the final product was perfect - the flowers were beautiful and I loved the way she designed everything. Even though the weather was terrible, Amy was flexible and professional, and we absolutely love how everything turned out. She was also incredibly communicative ahead of the wedding and made sure my husband and I kept up with our to-dos.

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Dale! You had such a gorgeous vision so I REALLY loved making it come to life! The colors and textures were so perfectly YOU! I wish I could do it all over again - despite the rain! haha. And you made the coordination process so easy - you were so on top of everything! I hope you guys had an awesome honeymoon and are enjoying marital bliss! I hope to see you again - let's do coffee or a beer soon!
    Carrie T. Married on 01/10/2018

Personal, Professional & Experienced

I knew after our first meeting that Amy was the right fit as our Wedding Planner. She is professional, experienced and made us feel confident about the entire wedding planning process. Amy kept us on track, organized and on budget. I knew I would struggle on the design side of our wedding and Amy helped me turn my vision for our wedding into a reality. We still receive compliments about our design and flowers from our wedding. She also meant more to us than just a vendor. We developed a true friendship and I think that speaks volumes to the type of vendor and person she is. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or large event!

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design's reply:

Carrie, you guys were the best clients ever. I had so much fun getting to know you and planning all the fun details! Your wedding will always be one of my faves! For many reasons, but most importantly because we became friends. :-) I absolutely cannot wait to meet your little munchkin after he arrives! XOXO
illustration stars