Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design Reviews

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design 4
Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design 5
  • Chloe

Chloe Kelly · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Great to work with and very responsive!

Karen was great to work with and very on top of all of the details! She did a great job of listening to what we wanted and communicating that to our vendors. She was also incredibly responsive. The day of went very smoothly, and the band even commented that she was "someone to watch" and a "true up-and-comer"

Sent on 04/18/2019

Bianca Inyang · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Kristin is Amazing!

I photographed a wedding that Kristin Verrone worked on recently, and she was AMAZING! I don't believe I've ever attended a wedding that was so well executed, and every single detail was absolutely gorgeous. Because of this, I was able to capture loads of incredible pictures for my couple. I'd also like to comment on how kind she was to everyone, including all the vendors- wedding days can be terribly stressful, so having an amiable coordinator helps keep everyone in good spirits. Definitely hope I get to work with Kristin again!!

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design 6
    Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design 7
    Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design 8
    Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design 9
    Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design 10
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Megan Ryan · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Payton is Fabulous

Okay - I can not even begin to describe how amazing Payton is! She helped my husband and I coordinate our wedding in Florida through the month-of package. She was amazing at helping us stay organized and think of all the small details months before the wedding. From her monthly to-do lists, many questionnaires, and month prior meeting with us, I felt so prepared the day of the event! All the little details that I were concerned about coming together, she was able to effortlessly create.

Not only did Payton make our day so perfect, magical, and smooth, she was amazing with all of our vendors. Although an out-of-state wedding, she was able to coordinate with all our vendors, meet with them, and answer any underlying questions. I kid you not when I say every vendor could not stop raving about her to me! They were floored by her professionalism, promptness, and get-it-done attitude.

The day of the event, she provided our entire bridal party with a detailed schedule that everyone loved, made each event run smoothly without any questions, and was SO CALM! When people or things got hectic, my husband joked that he just looked at them and said, "find Payton". She truly was made for this job!

Thanks so much for all you did for us Payton, we couldn't have done it without you and your commitment to making our day magical!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Terry Ryan · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Payton is the real deal!

Payton was amazing. I would recommend Pop + Fizz for your wedding coordination. From the Mother of the Bride perspective Payton allowed all of us to fully enjoy the wedding day. A month prior to the wedding can become a very hectic time. From the moment Payton stepped in (the month of package) we all felt like we could take a breath. Payton was responsive, detailed oriented and calm. Her coordination with our vendors was superb. She worked very closely with the vendors to make sure all persons were coordinated. Everyone received a detailed timeline of events. Payton even had an "emergency wedding box" which we utilized the day of the wedding. I am so thankful my daughter chose Payton as a wedding coordinator. I am grateful, my daughter was able to fully enjoy her wedding day knowing Payton was behind the scene.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/08/2019

Karen from Pop & Fizz is FLAWLESS!

Where do I begin?! Working with Karen was a dream come true from the moment I asked her to be my planner. From our initial meeting, to all of my emails I sent (no email was too annoying, asked a stupid question, or went un-answered), to the Aisle-Planner website, to her true attention to details, I couldn’t have asked for a better person to be at my side throughout this process. Karen is simply amazing at what she does. She knows all the vendors by name, she knows details on details, she is constant contact, she has everything in control. I had no worries on my wedding day, and if I did, she took care of them in an instant. I highly recommend Karen, and anyone from the Pop & Fizz team because Karen and her colleagues are phenomenal! They are kind, compassionate, but also determined and headstrong. You can’t go wrong with these gals, they will make your perfect day absolutely flawless.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Ale · Married on 09/28/2019

One of our best decisions!

Karen was an absolute gem to work with from start to finish in the wedding planning process! We did the month of coordination package, which really felt like more than one month since their very helpful wedding planning website is included! This was helpful in keeping me organized throughout the entire process. Karen went above and beyond by dealing with a crisis that came up just a few days after booking her, even though we were really only supposed to be utilizing her for that last month. She was also available throughout planning to answer small questions that came up, which was super comforting to have someone in our corner.
    We had a full vendor meeting in the month leading up to our wedding, which Karen took complete charge of and also created a very detailed timeline to send out to everyone afterwards. On our actual wedding weekend, I was able to hand everything over to Karen and we were able to fully enjoy ourselves, which was our most important reason for hiring a wedding planner! I'm an overly organized person and didn't know if I would be able to give up control to someone else, but I trusted the Pop & Fizz team completely and they absolutely crushed it. We were kept in the dark about an issue with the shuttle which I'm so grateful Karen handled without getting us involved. She also made sure all of the small details I had put time into planning were executed flawlessly that day, which made me SO happy! Hiring Karen and Pop & Fizz was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I would highly recommend them for couples really looking to enjoy their day and not stress!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Maheen S · Married on 09/01/2019

We loved Karen

Karen was fantastic! We figured we needed a day-of-coordinator just to keep things running smoothly on the wedding day but she did so much more. It can be hard to understand what a day-of-coordinator does, but from our very first meeting (~ 6 months before our wedding) we were so relieved and grateful to have her. She knows the wedding industry in and out and was full of valuable tips and recommendations and always available over email (which we took full advantage of). Wedding planning involves a thousand decisions and Karen was super decisive and instilled confidence in us about all the important calls.

It can be tricky to find good vendors even in the internet age. The problem is that everybody online has 5 stars and looks indistinguishable from one another and prices are often concealed. Pop + Fizz has a booklet of recommendations for every vendor category and I can’t stress enough how valuable that was. These were people that they had personally worked with and could vouch for. Using their recommendations had 2 major benefits - it greatly reduced the overwhelming search space on the internet, and it saved us a bunch of money because when you google “photographer in Atlanta”, for example, the ones that turn up are often the most expensive ones (maybe because they can afford to pay for search engine optimization and a big internet presence). We were thrilled with all of the vendors that Pop + Fizz recommended and I seriously think they saved us more money than we spent on their services.

In short, Karen was comforting, competent, helpfully decisive, a great sport, and eager to help. She reduced our stress immensely throughout the whole process and was at the top of her game on our wedding day. We would heartily recommend Karen to others :).

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Jesse

Jesse Fernandez · Married on 08/24/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

Couldn't imagine our wedding without Kristin at the wheel. She was incredible, amazing and a thousand other synonyms for fantastic. Will recommend to everyone

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 07/12/2019

AMAZING, Best vendor I booked

Karen was phenomenal! She made the day run smoothly. I am type A and extremely organized, but Karen allowed me to relax the whole day because she had everything under control! Of all the amazing vendors I had- this is the best one I booked.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Plush

Plush Music · Married on 07/06/2019

Pros on every level!

Our band recently had the fortune of working our very first event with Pop + Fizz, and we can't say enough good things! First of all, they're just a joy to work with personally. Karen and Payton actually added to the charm of the day with their presence. Secondly, while they are based in Atlanta, this wedding took place on the beautiful coast of Maine, and you'd have thought they were the local experts! Everything went off without a hitch, and as a band, they made our lives sooo much easier, with a detailed schedule delivered in hand months before the event. They are clearly the best at what they do and we hope we have a chance to work with them again soon!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Alessandra · Married on 06/07/2019

Flawless Execution

We can’t thank the team at Pop + Fizz enough for their assistance with our beautiful wedding. We had the pleasure of working with Payton. From the beginning, Payton was always available to answer any questions. She provided monthly “to-do” lists that kept us on track with our planning.

When the month prior to our wedding came, Payton took over and made sure nothing slipped through the cracks. As our wedding day approached, and with the weather forecast uncertain, Payton created a second floor plan without us even having to mention it to her. She executed our wedding day to perfection and never left a doubt in our minds that our wedding day would be anything less than memorable. We can’t say thank you enough for everything that she did.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/27/2019

Book Pop+Fizz ASAP!

Booking Pop + Fizz may have been the best decision I made after saying “yes” to my fiancée. They were INCREDIBLE! I couldn’t have been happier with how well they took care of us during our engagement. My wife and I live in Boston, which made it much more difficult to plan a wedding in Atlanta, and Karen took care of so much. We received monthly emails that outlined in detail what needed to be done next. She answered all of our questions quickly and facetimed with us a couple of times after hours. During my final walkthrough, she even brought me a gift. Wedding planning is a stressful but exciting time, and Karen with Pop+Fizz truly became our friend. The wedding day went perfectly, and Karen made sure they everything was on time and that all of our requests were taken care of. I can’t recommend her and Pop+Fizz enough.

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/07/2019

Wonderful wedding coordinator

Working with Karen was so great! We did the month-of coordination and all her help along the way made such a difference! She is very friendly and easy to work with and I was so glad she was there to help with the wedding day-- just felt like an extra friend who was managing everything! Very organized and did an excellent job!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/05/2019

Everyone should use Payton!

I have recommended Pop + Fizz to every engaged couple I know, and will continue to do so for many years. Payton was organized, responsive, creative, and always calm. She took some decor items I hadn't planned for and spread them around our venue beautifully; helped cover for me during a melt down before the ceremony by not letting the photographers or wedding party know where the groom and I were hiding; and saw through the whole day from beginning to end so I didn't have to worry about anything. The few times we needed to ask her something during our reception, she was easily located on the edges of the party and quick to jump in to fix or adapt whatever we needed. Fantastic.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle! You were an absolute joy to work with! :) It was an honor to be a part of your sweet day!
  • Emma

Emma Loggins · Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely love Karen!

Karen was amazing to work with and on top of everything - being able to take so many things off my plate and have her handle them was a huge help and stress reliever to me. She was incredibly responsive and made sure that everything ran smoothly for us - which was a BIG deal for us as we had a friend officiating for us who had never officiated before! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Karen - you're a rock star!!! :)

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lida Wallis · Married on 03/30/2019

Outstanding!

I was unsure about hiring a wedding planner or coordinator for my wedding, but from the
    moment I spoke with Payton over the phone, I knew how necessary a coordinator was, and that she would be the perfect one!
    Payton was absolutely amazing!!! I was able to enjoy my entire wedding day because she took care of every little thing that came up and never came to us with issues that weren’t already solved. She informed me of everything, but only after having a solution for every single issue. She kept me stress-free so I could dance the night away!!!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lida! It was a joy + an honor to be a part of your sweet day! :)
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/23/2019

Your Future Self Will Thank You!

Payton is EVERYTHING! So organized, detail-oriented, considerate and level headed. I cannot imagine our wedding without her! As someone who is not familiar with weddings, the tools and guidance given by Pop + Fizz was incredibly helpful - they keep you on track with guides, resources, and a black book of preferred vendors! The relief of knowing that someone else has all details, coordinates vendors, manages schedule and checks in with you is worth every dollar. Our wedding was perfectly ours that we + our guests got to wholly enjoy without stress because of Payton!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

So organized and wonderful!

We worked with Payton for our wedding at the Foundry at Puritan Mill on 10/6 and she was incredible! I'm pretty detail-oriented, but having her guidance throughout the process and the month-of was so, so helpful. I love the online platform that Pop + Fizz uses and it made communication/coordination between Payton and I a breeze. On the day of, she was so calm and organized that it helped me relax and enjoy our wedding! I loved working with her and will definitely recommend Pop + Fizz to my friends and family

Sent on 10/15/2018

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Shannon!! :) We are so honored to have been a part of you + Craig's sweet day!!

Kelley Dwyer · Married on 10/06/2018

Karen gave me a magical, secret garden wedding on a budget!!

In my mom's words following the wedding, KAREN ROCKS!

She worked with me on price in the beginning. As a bride on a budget, it was so important that she was willing to be flexible which she always was. We gave her a concept of what we wanted the wedding to look like and she knocked it out of the park, going above and beyond what we expected.

She was a cheerleader, an organizer, a decorator, a planner, a friend, a leader, an adviser in all the right ways, and most importantly, she was someone I could truly depend on during a day where all emotions are high. If there were problems, I never knew about them.

Our day was perfect and I truly believe Karen and her team are to thank for making it that way. It was charming and beautiful with a modern, romantic twist. I felt comfortable giving Karen all creative license to just MAKE IT PRETTY, and boy, did she.

In summary, hire Karen. Unless you want an ugly wedding because I don't think she's capable of doing one of those.

THANK YOU POP + FIZZ!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

Oh my goodness, my heart!! Kell, you are SO sweet and you + Rob were an absolute joy to work with! Thank you so much for trusting us with your day :)

Lauren Corder · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly suggest!!

Any time I talk about our wedding preparations and the day of I always mention what a vital role pop + fizz played in making everything perfect! Payton was absolutely wonderful! She helped with everything including keeping our timeline on track, suggesting ideas for decor and set up and obviously everything for the day of . They made everything easier! I cannot say enough good things 😀

Sent on 07/09/2019

Caitlin Johnson · Married on 09/14/2018

excellent planner!

Karen is incredible! We hired her for month of coordination and design. I am a very detail/design focused person. So not only did I want someone who could help put together all the moving parts but someone who was like minded as far as design execution. I knew exactly how I wanted our wedding to look and feel. I needed someone to execute it to a level I would find satisfactory. Karen did exactly that and more. I was looking to transform our reception space by choosing a table setup and using foliage in a way that had never been done before in this venue. She literally made my wedding vision come true. If you are in the process of picking a planner, do your research, but you will end up coming back to Karen at Pop + Fizz. I had a list of a couple of other planners I contacted when doing my research. One wanted to charge the most outrageous amount I have ever heard of and the other outsourced her design services. Karen's price, services and personality fit the bill. Karen goes above and beyond for her clients and is just overall a super sweet, funny and great human! I am now going to have to make up excuses to email her because I am going to miss communicating practically every day with her!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

I'm not crying, you are!! Cait, you are so sweet and being a part of you + Oleg's sweet day was an absolute honor!! Can't wait for all of our wine dates!

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

Where do I even begin! Karen was absolutely the most perfect wedding planner for us and has become an even better friend. As someone who over-plans and stresses, Karen kept me calm throughout the wedding planning process. She matched us with perfect vendors to fit our style and brought our entire wedding to life. Karen was so sweet and caring, while seamlessly planning a heart-centered and sophisticated wedding for us and coordinating with every vendor. She and Payton even worked with all of our vendors to stay at the reception for an extra half hour because my husband and I were having way too much fun. The entire Pop + Fizz team made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Endless thank you's, Karen! Chris and I can't wait for more double dates!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

Sweet Megan it was such a joy to be a part of you + Chris' amazing day!! Yes, we are so excited for more double dates! :)

Margie Bifano · Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent service!

Everyone loved the wedding!
    On the wedding day everyone was so happy and complimented everything about the wedding. And then after the wedding our guess were writing letters, cards and social media about how must fun they had and how beautiful the wedding was. It make you feel so good.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Pop + Fizz: Event Planning and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Margie!! :) It was so wonderful getting to be a part of Megan + Chris' sweet day and meet your lovely family!

Chris Kay · Married on 07/14/2018

Such a huge help

Karen was such a huge help throughout the entire process! We are so thankful we chose her to help us make our special day one to remember. She knew everything to expect and had great recommendations along the way. You can’t go wrong when picking Karen and her team to help with your wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Erin

Erin Horn · Married on 06/23/2018

Well worth it!

I am so lucky that my friend went with Pop and Fizz for her wedding so that I didn’t have to do any research for my own! Payton was incredible. There was so much negotiating and problem-solving that went on behind the scenes beforehand that I was SO thankful that I didn’t have to take care of myself. Payton dealt with any and all issues that occurred the day of (none of which were any fault of her own), so we were free to just dance our hearts out and enjoy our day! From big—handling the schedule and vendors for the day—to small—bustling my dress when my sisters failed—she took care of EVERYTHING. We are SO grateful for Payton and all that she did to make our day a success, full of love and happiness. We literally could not have done it without Payton’s (and Karen’s, and their assistants’) help. We could not recommend Pop and Fizz enough!!

Sent on 06/25/2019