Poonam Creations Reviews

4 | Grayslake, IL

4 Reviews for Poonam Creations

AMAZING! You can expect floral arrangements and wedding decor that is completely customized to your specific vision. Poonam will work with you to make your day absolutely perfect! Every meeting with her was productive and the final product was breathtaking. Several days before the wedding, in order to ensure that one of our many flowers was exactly the right color, Poonam offered to come by our house and show us samples in person. That level of customer service you really only get from an extremely dedicated professional and someone who truly loves what she does. I would recommend Poonam Creations to anyone looking for a detail-oriented decorator and florist, who's work truly speaks for itself.

Sent on 07/06/2014

keal · Married on 09/03/2016

Poonam aunty did an outstanding job with our decoration of the wedding. Although all wedding costs are high, Poonam Creation's prices were more reasonable compared to other decorators for Indian weddings. I would recommend this vendor to others.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Sapana · Married on 07/15/2017

Poonam Auntie was amazing! I told her my vision for my wedding and reception and her execution was exactly what I had envisioned.

Sent on 07/24/2017

2.2
      2.0
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

I wouldn't recommend this florist to most people. Weeks before the wedding Poonam Creations was impossible to reach -- only after multiple phone calls and emails over the course of days would I get a response (usually with no apology). She is much cheaper than most florists, but she didn't remember the look we wanted at all and none of the flowers looked the way that they should. She is very nice, but I was overall really disappointed and still am sad about how the flowers looked at my wedding.

Sent on 08/19/2014