8 Reviews for Pontarelli Limo

Van (1)
Round Trip (1)
Multi-Locations (1)
8 Pontarelli Limo Reviews

Pauline has been great and super responsive! She was very prompt and offered a great deal!

Profile Picture cassandra, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My mother and I worked with Pauline at Pontarelli to coordinate transport for the day of my wedding. I can vouch that Pontarelli was absolutely fabulous! The bus, which carried our wedding party from the hotel to the wedding venue, was immaculate, the driver courteous and professional, and above all- half the price of many other Chicago Transportation options. It was nice to work with a company that wasn't trying to milk you for everything you have because it was your wedding day! I would 100% recommend Pontarelli to any bride or groom!

Profile Picture Oriane, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a great experience working with Pontarelli! They were extremely responsive, organized, and very easy to work with!!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Motor Coach, Round Trip

I was so happy with my experience with Pontarelli! They were so responsive to our requests and needs. My wedding was a complete success thanks to pontarelli. I will defiantly be using this limo service in the future!

Profile Picture Georgia, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They were great. They are local to the Chicago area. It was great to have a smaller local company that cared about the customer. Downside is their fleet is small (we took all of their 3 buses for the day). The drivers were very nice and stopped wherever we wanted for pictures, even stopping traffic for us. Great experience.

Profile Picture Katy, 7/7/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Top notch service! The transportation with ADA compliant seats were quality and the bus was definitely an elegant limo. I would say for quality this will be the best bet as I've seen the other shuttle buses and they aren't as great. The driver was friendly and fun as well. He also knew the directions and came prepared.

Profile Picture Adam, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very Kind, helpful and flexible!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews