23 Reviews for Pontarelli Limo

Motor Coach (1)
SUV (1)
Van (1)
23 Pontarelli Limo Reviews

The best limo and transportation company I have worked with in Chicago. Their vehicles are top of the line and super clean. Their service is outstanding and much better than what you will experience with any other company in Chicago. The coordinators add a very nice personal touch.

Profile Picture Jesse, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Party Bus, Standard Limo, Round Trip

Pauline has been great and super responsive! She was very prompt and offered a great deal!

Profile Picture cassandra, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Awesome!! We booked it for our wedding day to transport us and our wedding party & parents from hotel to church to reception site at a location in the far northwest suburbs.

They were great to work with on setting everything up, and offered fantastic rates that were reasonable for the time & service requested. Booking was so easy through the online system, too.

Our vehicle arrived right on time, and the driver was fantastically patient and polite! He got us all where we needed to go and on time!

I would recommend using this service to anyone looking for great service at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Bruce, 1/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Party Bus, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Multi-Locations

OMG, had a great time - the party bus exceeded my expectations. My bridal party was extremely well taken care of by our coordinator who was super professional and courteous throughout our Journey. Our driver was super friendly and helpful when helping us navigate to our destinations. I will be definitely recommend them for my friends' weddings!

Profile Picture Felix, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Party Bus, Round Trip

My mother and I worked with Pauline at Pontarelli to coordinate transport for the day of my wedding. I can vouch that Pontarelli was absolutely fabulous! The bus, which carried our wedding party from the hotel to the wedding venue, was immaculate, the driver courteous and professional, and above all- half the price of many other Chicago Transportation options. It was nice to work with a company that wasn't trying to milk you for everything you have because it was your wedding day! I would 100% recommend Pontarelli to any bride or groom!

Profile Picture Oriane, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Had a wonderful experience on the limo! Our driver was great to work with planning and leading up to the limo! He let us take stops and was very patient with the group. Everyone had so much fun! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Ryann, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Standard Limo, Multi-Locations

We worked with Pontarelli for our October 2017 wedding. It was top-notch service all around. Everything was timely, our driver was friendly and upbeat, and he was well-versed on the hop on/hop off procedure for wedding pictures. (Although my favorite was the champagne/red carpet greeting coming out of the church). If you want reliable and fun transportation-- this is your bet.

Profile Picture Simon, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Standard Limo

Pontarelli provided SUCH a fun touch to my wedding! First of all, they communicate so quickly and organize everything so well--extremely easy to work with! We hired a limo for two hours to take us around after my wedding. Our driver was incredible! He let us get in and out of the limo whenever we wanted for pictures and was willing to drive through congested areas without a complaint for us to get cool pictures. He was so friendly and held out his hand for some of our older guests and assisted with my dress on and off the bus. His personality was super fun! The limo was on time. It was safe, clean, and had a great connection for fun music while we danced. I couldn't ask for anything more! THANK YOU for making our wedding so special! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Dipika, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi-Locations, SUV Limo

We had a great experience working with Pontarelli! They were extremely responsive, organized, and very easy to work with!!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Motor Coach, Round Trip

I cannot recommend them enough!!!! Our coordinator was so easy and flexible when we booked. I think I changed our stops about 3 times, and it was never an issue. Price was great and FAIR - no hidden charges or costs! Our driver was amazing as well!! He was on time and very polite!

I will definitely book with them again!!

Profile Picture Maeve, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Party Bus, Standard Limo, Multi-Locations

We worked with Pontarelli for our Chicago wedding in July 2017. Everything leading up to the event was very organized and smooth. And the day of was absolutely perfect. Our driver was on time and so professional but also so kind. Red carpet roll out, champagne toast, drinks for everyone, music system to hook up your phone, and the day-saving air conditioning. I recommend them to anyone in the Chicago area looking for something special for their wedding day. The pictures and video are so unique and beautiful and the bridal party had a blast.

Profile Picture Mikael, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Standard Limo, Round Trip

Excellent Service. Booked a limo for a very special occasion & they arrived early & service was awesome. I have had really bad experiences w/limos but I finally found a company I can count on. Really appreciated our driver and coordinator calling after to check if everything went well.

Profile Picture Dennis, 4/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Party Bus

I was so happy with my experience with Pontarelli! They were so responsive to our requests and needs. My wedding was a complete success thanks to pontarelli. I will defiantly be using this limo service in the future!

Profile Picture Georgia, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Outstanding company with great customer service! They were quick to reply to my request and made our planning process extremely easy. We will be using them for future employee events and highly recommend their services! We couldn't be happier with our selection.

Profile Picture Daria, 2/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: SUV Limo, Round Trip

We got two separate cars for the bridal party and the family because you don't want them together! Both drivers were prompt, professional and friendly. They texted and called us when they arrived at our hotel and got us to our destinations early.
Leaving the driving to Pontarelli took all stress out of our transportation needs.
Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Delaney, 10/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Standard Limo, Multi-Locations

We booked with Pontarelli for our wedding in the fall, and it was so much fun. We needed to be at four locations in the city from St. John Cantius in the West Loop to Holiday Inn Mart Hotel in the Merchandise Mart. Booking with them was very easy and convenient. They easily accommodated over a dozen of us for our wedding party.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Standard Limo

We are a large group and we traveled to Chicago to attend a family wedding. We hired Pontarelli for our wedding day transport. They were thorough, respectful and on time. We had to navigate the parade and a protest to reach our wedding. They went above and beyond to make our day smooth and stress-free.

Profile Picture Kavi, 8/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Round Trip, SUV, Standard Limo

Pontarelli is amazing. We used them for our wedding transportation and it was flawless. We had an excellent driver and he got us to all our locations (for photos) with time to spare. Our coordinator was also amazing in the planning process and offered ideas for pictures and made sure the limo was in perfect shape! He also stocked the limo with adult beverages which we very much appreciated!

Profile Picture Emma, 3/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Round Trip, Standard Limo

Only way to go for limo and party buses. They are very pleasant and professional work with, making sure my wedding went off without a hitch. The limo bus was so fun and completely decked out. The driver did a nice job as well and everyone felt safe. Plan to use again in the future for all special events!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Party Bus, Round Trip

They were great. They are local to the Chicago area. It was great to have a smaller local company that cared about the customer. Downside is their fleet is small (we took all of their 3 buses for the day). The drivers were very nice and stopped wherever we wanted for pictures, even stopping traffic for us. Great experience.

Profile Picture Katy, 7/7/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Top notch service! The transportation with ADA compliant seats were quality and the bus was definitely an elegant limo. I would say for quality this will be the best bet as I've seen the other shuttle buses and they aren't as great. The driver was friendly and fun as well. He also knew the directions and came prepared.

Profile Picture Adam, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very Kind, helpful and flexible!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews