Pomp Posh Event Rentals Reviews

Pomp Posh Event Rentals 5
  • Janine

Janine Hemby · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Sweet 16 EVER

Pomp Posh Event Rentals made everything so easy for me. They arrived on time, very professional, and the setup was out of this world. I look forward to using them in the near future.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jasmine · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing service

The owner Syreeta, is amazing! She was very responsive, she went over and above expectations to make sure everything was in place for my big day! She delivered a day early, and accommodated me every step of the way!! I rented two throne chairs, photo booth, and the love letter table!!! This gave my wedding a big WOW factor! I will rent from her again definitely!!!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Pomp Posh Event Rentals 6
    Pomp Posh Event Rentals 7
    Pomp Posh Event Rentals 8

Vaerie Jones · Married on 04/20/2018

Smooth and easy

I used PP for two baby showers and they were easy to work with, friendly, prompt, provided excellent customer service and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. The piece I rented was clean and sturdy. I apologize that wedding wire forced you to select wedding. It was a baby shower.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Shanta · Married on 09/16/2017

Absolutely Beautiful..They made me feel even more special on my special day!!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Pomp Posh Event Rentals 9

Rashawnda · Married on 09/15/2017

Will be using them for our future events again.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Tomeka · Married on 08/28/2017

When I say AMAZING that is an understatement. They came to my rescue in such short notice and then showed out with the chairs that they brought. I MOST definitely will be using them again for my next event. Awesome people, awesome products.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Edna · Married on 08/26/2017

The mirror rental were beyond beautiful. You were so great to work with.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Tierra · Married on 07/27/2017

Very good quality chairs and great customer service. Everyone loved the chairs and kept asking where we purchased them

Sent on 09/28/2017

P · Married on 07/08/2017

Hello We rented throne chairs and Seating chart mirror for our wedding in July, and let's just say pictures do not do any justice! I gave Mini my vision for the Mirror and her design was perfect! All of our guest wanted to take pictures in the chairs.
    I would definitely use them in the future.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Latwoia · Married on 12/28/2016

The chairs we rented were a huge HIT! Our guests loved them and so did we. The delivery was on time, quick, and pick up was the same. We definitely recommend and hope to find a reason to use services in the future.

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Pomp Posh Event Rentals 10

M. Porterfield · Married on 04/28/2018

3.2
      3.0
      1.0

Turned off by rudeness...

Initially the interaction between myself and the vendor was positive, curtious and professional until we started having delays with the ability to make our required payments, to which point I will say we got accommodated because we really wanted to rent with Pomp Posh. The night before our wedding day when we had a set back with the time in which we had to make our final payment due to the not having the funds readily available and as a result that caused us to make the payment at the last minute and we where relieved and excited that we pulled through and was able to rent their beautiful furniture because it was the focal point of our reception decoration. We made an arrangement to meet up in order for the vendor to collect the cash typically wedding vendors offer a warm welcome and congratulations and greet you with a smile... but our experience was far far from warm and welcoming due the rudeness of the lady whom we met with was unbelievable!!! (which she didn’t even give us her name or introduce herself ) up until that interaction we where turned off because of how we were received with a distasteful attitude that made us feel unwelcome, her disposition was cold and abrasive and we did not get greeted or a proper closing after concluding the transaction. With all the stress we were under from planning our wedding...”and I am sure they were tired from picking up and delivering all day” the behavior was unwarranted and uncalled for regardless of what transpired always treat your customers with quality customer service.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Pomp Posh Event Rentals's reply:

Hello Mrs Porteefield,

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience with Pomp Posh. We know that weddings can be very stressful and strive to provide exemplary customer service and quality furniture at all times. Our policy provides clear guidance on payment schedules; however, we were sympathetic to your situation and allowed final payment to be made in cash outside of our normal business hours at a location that was convenient to you. We are sorry and disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied despite our extension. We will take your comments into consideration but hope you enjoyed your special day!

Best Regards,