Point&Click Photography Reviews

4 | Houston, TX

4 Reviews for Point&Click Photography

Tiffany · Married on 05/27/2017

Point and Click Photography has been such a great asset to my business by capturing photos of my live events and shooting my professional headshots on numerous occasions. I have used the photos for my marketing, promotions, and on the cover of my new book! The quality is superior and the customer service is exceptional. Each time I present my professional photos, compliments overflow! I highly recommend Point and Click Photography for all of your professional photography needs. No need to look any further!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Ty · Married on 07/16/2016

Unparalleled customer service from any wedding vendor I interacted with during the entire planning process. Better than the planner!!

Sent on 03/10/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 09/28/2014

Point & Click Photography were my photography team for my wedding. They were awesome, professional, and very flexible. My pictures were beautiful and I love sharing them with friends, family, and blog sites. :) Thank you for great service!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

KEISHA · Married on 03/09/2013

Keer (pronounced Ke-air), provided excellent memories through his candid shots on my wedding day! His prices were economical and his customer service superb. I definitely received more than I paid for with this vendor. We will be using I'm again, I'm sure. Thanks Keer Orr!!!

Sent on 04/05/2013