Poco Diablo Resort Reviews

123 | Sedona, AZ

123 Reviews for Poco Diablo Resort

123 Poco Diablo Resort Reviews

Valerie · Married on 05/26/2018

Hands down, the most PERFECT & BEAUTIFUL place to be married, Poco Diablo resort in Sedona, AZ. We had stayed here before and really enjoyed it, but when we arrived on our wedding day and saw how gorgeous the property was prepared for our special day,, we were SO HAPPY and excited. The property was very clean, landscaping was gorgeous and well maintained, the rooms were beautiful with gorgeous views, the new restaurant/bar and umbrellas were extremely nice. The staff was incredible, starting with Jill from the first time we talked to her. She provided really great ideas accommodating our budget, and helped support our needs for a destination wedding/ weekend schedule: Friday a Mexican Fiesta Welcome Reception on the covered patio, Saturday an outdoor wedding facing Elephant Rock with a dinner on the covered patio and dancing under the stars. Food was delicious, especially for the Mexican Fiesta. Her estimates were extremely accurate which helped to ensure we planned/budgeted appropriately. She was very detail oriented and helped provide reminders to ensure we met all the key deadlines. We really loved working with her, as she was professional and knowledgeable, but so kind. We really enjoyed spending time with her as we planned our special weekend. We now know why she and the resort receive so many positive Wedding Reviews. In addition to Jill, we had such a great experience with every staff member on site- William from Concierge, Chelsea as Bartender for our Friday Fiesta and Captain for our Wedding, Anita and Eric for managing our Friday Fiesta and Wedding Dinner events. They were all very kind, courteous, detail oriented, and helpful. The champagne/chocolate covered strawberries on our wedding night were DELICIOUS. Can't rate this resort staff high enough, and can't wait to come back and visit our Friends at Poco Diablo Resort on future anniversaries. Our wedding weekend was prefect in every way. The property is a photographer's dream. Thank you for everything!

Poco Diablo Resort 1
    Poco Diablo Resort 8
    Poco Diablo Resort 9
    Poco Diablo Resort 10

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Words can't describe how happy I am that I chose Poco Diablo Resort to have my wedding reception. Jill is amazing, she was so helpful and a joy to work with. My guest and I were so pleased with how attentive all the staff were. Great service! Thank you Jill and all the staff at Poco Diablo Resort!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

We were thrilled to host your wedding reception Erica and enjoyed working with you and Ted. Your family on both sides were amazing and we loved having all of you here with us. We hope you will come and visit us the next time you are in town. Thank you so much for your kind words. Sending best wishes to you both.

Kyla · Married on 05/12/2018

So professional, did everything they could to make our day as special as possible! Staff was courteous and food was impeccable! I was never wondering where people were and everyone was so helpful!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you very much Kyla for your comments. We appreciate it. Best wishes to you and Nic.
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/04/2018

From the moment we toured the grounds of Poco Diablo over a year and half ago, we knew it was going to be our venue for our ceremony and reception. There are many gorgeous Sedona venues, but we could feel how authentic this place was from the moment we stepped foot here. I think what makes Poco so special is Jill K and the hard-working staff. We planned our entire wedding from out of town (as many do) and Jill was communicative and helpful throughout the entire process. Aside from the people who work here being absolutely lovely, the resort itself is something for the eye to behold. From willow trees, to rose bushes galore, lush green grass, a sparkling pond, and views of Bell Rock, Poco Diablo is simply beautiful. If you are looking for an outdoor venue look no further! Overall, when it came down to the day of the wedding, the guests could not have been happier with the service, food, and spectacular sights. We are both just so happy and thankful for Jill and everyone that helped make the wedding day of our dreams! Thank you Poco Diablo, Mr. and Mrs. Conforti

Sent on 05/22/2018

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Kara and John, we really appreciate your wonderful review as you both were such a pleasure to work with. We wish you both much happiness and thank you so much for choosing our resort for your amazing wedding.

Autumn · Married on 04/08/2018

My husband and I got married at Poco Diablo Resort on Sunday April 8, we had about 75 guests in all and opted for the brunch wedding from 10am-2pm. The reason we chose Poco Diablo Resort was because of the packages they offer and Jill. She is so direct, organized, and prompt that I knew exactly what to expect and what I’d be getting every step of the way. It was never difficult to get a hold of her and no questions went unanswered. It was worth every penny, my guest cannot stop talking about how beautiful it was and they enjoyed not only Sedona but the hotel as well. I had a vegan bridesmaid who said it was the best vegan meal she has had in a while. The staff was so friendly and the wedding happened exactly on time and exactly how I hoped it would be. It was beautiful and organized with exceptional service. I’m thrilled we made the decision to get married at Poco Diablo and I trusted Jill every step of the way, she handles everything perfectly. Thank you Jill and the rest of the amazing Poco Diablo staff from the waiters, to the bartender, to the check in guest for making me and my guests a happy wedding crowd! I was nervous a brunch wedding would feel rushed or would not be enough time but it was a great choice that I’m happy I made.

Poco Diablo Resort 11
    Poco Diablo Resort 12
    Poco Diablo Resort 13
    Poco Diablo Resort 14
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 03/30/2018

Awesome in every way! Venue, accommodations, staff, catering all easy to work with and so helpful. Poco Diablo Resort was the perfect pick.

Nina · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Poco Diablo Resort. This venue is super accommodating, reasonable, professional and the food is excellent. Jill K. was such a pleasure to work with and always very prompt in answering my questions/concerns. Our guests loved the resort and my husband and I could not be happier with the outcome. Would recommend Poco Diablo to any couple seeking a wedding venue!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Poco Diablo Resort 15
    Poco Diablo Resort 16
    Poco Diablo Resort 17

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Nina and Anthony for your kind comments. We enjoyed working with you and loved hosting your wedding at our resort. We can't wait to see you back at our resort very soon.
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2017

Poco Diablo is such a beautiful place to stay and even more so a place to get married. The staff there are very accommodating and listen to your needs. Such incredible views from every direction. You can't go wrong staying here and getting married here.

Erika · Married on 08/13/2017

I cannot rave about Jill and Poco Diablo enough! First of all the place is breathtaking. All of Sedona is beautiful but you get the most perfect view of Elephant Rock for your ceremony and the green and red hills on the other side for your reception. Other places in Sedona were far more expensive for less view. Also, Poco Diablo and Jill embraced us as a lesbian couple. There was no weirdness like there was at other venues. So especially for LGBT couples I highly recommend it. Jill was the most responsive person I think I have ever met over email. I changed so many things and emailing her all the time, I am sure she was sick of it. But she always responded and got every detail right. They were very flexible, we had an entirely custom menu and they made a drink from scratch just for me! I honestly have nothing negative to say. All of my guests loved the hotel because it was nice but reasonably priced. Everything was perfect and my wedding day was so beautiful. Thank you Poco for making my wife and mine's dreams come true <3

Sent on 08/29/2017

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Erika and Roberta for your very kind words. We were so honored to host your wedding at our resort and we truly wish you both much happiness. Please come back and see us!

Regina · Married on 08/04/2017

We renewed our wedding vows at Poco Diablo. Jill and the team were AMAZING! Flexible and accomodating. Great food and a beautiful place for any event...strongly recommend! We will definitely be spending a few more anniversary weekends there!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Our special Thank you to Regina and Jose for celebrating with us. We look forward to seeing you both very soon.

Caroline · Married on 07/29/2017

Jill was absolutely amazing! She always responded very efficiently and was very professional. Even on the day of the Wedding it was raining ( my ceremony was out doors) and she worked with me to help make everything go smoothly. The venue and the people where great and hi highly recommend her !

Sent on 09/12/2017

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline and Donnie. We truly appreciate it!

Marie · Married on 07/22/2017

Jill is the absolute best. So responsive, so kind and really made the process easy. Everything was perfect (albeit the weather, I will caution you against Sedona in July). Everything was set-up well in advance and looked perfect. Poco had reasonable room rates as part of a block package and were able to accommodate my gluten free and vegetarian guests. Service was great!

Margarita · Married on 06/25/2017

In January of 2017 we started planning my son's wedding for June 2017. We visited Jill Kyriakopulos, Sales & Catering Manager at Poco Diablo Resort. We were welcome with open arms. She was very kind and caring with all the details that was being requested. My son wedding date was June 25th 2017 and we decided to make a weekend of it. Dory Maxey the Reservation Manager was unbelievable and great to work with. She provided up with a block of rooms for Saturday and Sunday for all the guest. Then, Jill put up in contact with Charles MeIntosh Food & Beverage Director at the resort restaurant for Saturday rehearsal dinner for 40 people. The service and food was amazing. Then, Sunday was the wedding and everyone including staff at the resort was giving 100% of themselves to make sure everything was perfect. The food for both rehearsal dinner and wedding was excellent. This was a dream wedding and I would highly recommend this resort to anyone wanting a weekend that all guest would leave, talk about and remembing. My husband and I are planning on going back up in September for our Anniversary.
    A Special thank you to Jill, Dory, Charles and all the staff at Poco Diablo. Patrick and Margarita Sanders

Jonathan · Married on 06/25/2017

The service was amazing. All staff member were very polite and helpful. They were in constant contact with us while setting up the wedding. All our guest had a great experience. Things turned out above my expections and I can't wait to return for my anniversary.

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2017

We had a dream wedding this past Memorial Day at Poco Diablo. Jill was a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end. We planned the wedding almost entirely from New Jersey. When we came to visit in advance of the wedding, the Poco staff could not be more helpful or hospitable. On the big day, the guests LOVED the food, the beautiful location and everything that Poco Diablo had to offer. If you want the backdrop of an outdoor Sedona red rock wedding, and all of the amenities of a top flight resort, Poco Diablo is the perfect choice. They worked hand in hand with our other vendors to help us have the perfect wedding. The on-site spa and bridal changing room were also amazing.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia and Jonathan. It was truly my pleasure to work with you both and we loved having you and your family and friends here with us. We look forward to seeing you next May for your wedding anniversary.

Dorice · Married on 05/27/2017

Our daughters wedding was held at Poco Diablo May 2017. It was so smooth from the time we booked the date to the reception it was amazing the staff the food the service was fantastic. We had out town guests also staying at the resort who had nothing but good things to say. Even our fury friends was treated like guests. I highly recommend Poco Diablo for weddings!!!!!!!!

Danica · Married on 12/17/2016

Jill is AMAZING!! She took care of every need and concern we had and overall I couldn't have picked a better venue!! We we're very happy with our choice to go with them!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Danica. We loved your Christmas wedding and have very fond memories working with you and Kevin. We hope to see you back at our resort very soon.

Diana · Married on 11/05/2016

It is affordable and unlike most places everything is included! Eric and Jill were always available and were excellent in responding to our needs.

Krista · Married on 10/15/2016

We really enjoyed working with Jill the venue coordinator, Eric the banquet captain, and the rest of the catering, bar tending, and hotel staff team. Everyone was so helpful and everything went smoothly! Great value and beautiful service and scenery!

Very knowledgeable and professional. Offered a lot of services as well as let us take a look at everything to make sure we were satisfied. Constant check ins for approval. It was overall a great experience that couldn't have gone smoother and police wedding night was fantastic.

Jon · Married on 09/03/2016

We had a great experience at the Poco Diablo Resort! Highly recommended!

Monica · Married on 08/13/2016

Our wedding weekend couldn't have a better destination than The Poco Diablo. Everything was incredibly easy and seamless. If you need a lovely location, quick service, and affordable prices, look no further.

Megan · Married on 07/23/2016

I am so glad we chose Poco Diablo as our wedding venue! Jill and the Poco Diablo staff members were more than accomodating and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went smoothly. Guests raved about the beautiful grounds and the beautiful rooms, and I love how pet friendly they are! We brought along our two small dogs and were given dog goodie bags that had dog treats and foldable water bowls. We highly recommend Poco Diablo!

Ariana · Married on 05/14/2016

Our wedding at Poco Diablo was absolutely beautiful and Jill was magnificent to work with! :)

Sent on 07/12/2016

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Ariana. We so loved hosting your wedding at our resort. Take care.