Poco Diablo Resort Reviews

Poco Diablo Resort 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn’t recommend more highly

Poco Diablo provided an amazing experience from booking through the actual wedding day. Jill at Poco Diablo helped us coordinate every detail every step of the way. We were emailing Jill constantly as we booked this venue site unseen for a destination wedding. We also had many last minute changes due to a rainy wedding day, which she and the rest of the Poco staff executed flawlessly. The venue provides stunning views, the rooms were very nice, and people are still raving about the food at our wedding (we opted for the Southwestern buffet). We could not recommend this facility more highly for a wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie and Matthew for your very kind words. We were so thrilled to work with you both in the months leading up to your beautiful wedding and truly appreciate you and all of your family and friends. We look forward to welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2018

Poco Diablo Created our Dream Wedding!

We are so grateful that we booked our wedding at Poco Diablo! I don't even know where to begin because their staff was outstanding and truly made all the difference in our special day.

Jill K. worked with us from the very beginning to plan our dream wedding at Poco Diablo. She was always so knowledgeable and friendly. So great to work with! She always went above and beyond for us to make sure our day was perfect. Really cannot say enough about her professionalism, willingness to put her guests first and her overall quality in work. I was a very particular bride and always had a million questions. Jill answered every email, met with us countless times and eased all of our worries. I always knew we were in good hands. THANK YOU, JILL!!

Catering and banquets teams were amazing and their quality of service made our wedding top notch! Eric was so wonderful preparing our food tasting and beyond. Always such a friendly guy; we so appreciated his help! Kudos to the chef for preparing amazing food that all our guests loved! Front desk and concierge (Gina, William) were also incredibly accommodating and friendly. Dory M. in reservations helped us with any room requests we needed and they were all granted! Spa staff was very friendly, as well.

I cannot thank these people enough for providing us with memories that will last a lifetime. Sedona was our dream location for our venue and we toured almost every venue there, but Poco Diablo stood out from the crowd and truly captures the natural beauty and essence of this magical place. From the moment we first toured this venue and stepped outside onto the green and saw the majestic red rock backdrop, we fell in love and knew it was the one. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Thanks to all at Poco Diablo who made our wedding so beautiful and memorable. We will be sharing for the rest of our lives and can't wait to bring our future family!

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Words can't describe how happy I am that I chose Poco Diablo Resort to have my wedding reception. Jill is amazing, she was so helpful and a joy to work with. My guest and I were so pleased with how attentive all the staff were. Great service! Thank you Jill and all the staff at Poco Diablo Resort!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

We were thrilled to host your wedding reception Erica and enjoyed working with you and Ted. Your family on both sides were amazing and we loved having all of you here with us. We hope you will come and visit us the next time you are in town. Thank you so much for your kind words. Sending best wishes to you both.

Kyla · Married on 05/12/2018

So professional, did everything they could to make our day as special as possible! Staff was courteous and food was impeccable! I was never wondering where people were and everyone was so helpful!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you very much Kyla for your comments. We appreciate it. Best wishes to you and Nic.
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/04/2018

From the moment we toured the grounds of Poco Diablo over a year and half ago, we knew it was going to be our venue for our ceremony and reception. There are many gorgeous Sedona venues, but we could feel how authentic this place was from the moment we stepped foot here. I think what makes Poco so special is Jill K and the hard-working staff. We planned our entire wedding from out of town (as many do) and Jill was communicative and helpful throughout the entire process. Aside from the people who work here being absolutely lovely, the resort itself is something for the eye to behold. From willow trees, to rose bushes galore, lush green grass, a sparkling pond, and views of Bell Rock, Poco Diablo is simply beautiful. If you are looking for an outdoor venue look no further! Overall, when it came down to the day of the wedding, the guests could not have been happier with the service, food, and spectacular sights. We are both just so happy and thankful for Jill and everyone that helped make the wedding day of our dreams! Thank you Poco Diablo, Mr. and Mrs. Conforti

Sent on 05/22/2018

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Kara and John, we really appreciate your wonderful review as you both were such a pleasure to work with. We wish you both much happiness and thank you so much for choosing our resort for your amazing wedding.

Autumn · Married on 04/08/2018

My husband and I got married at Poco Diablo Resort on Sunday April 8, we had about 75 guests in all and opted for the brunch wedding from 10am-2pm. The reason we chose Poco Diablo Resort was because of the packages they offer and Jill. She is so direct, organized, and prompt that I knew exactly what to expect and what I’d be getting every step of the way. It was never difficult to get a hold of her and no questions went unanswered. It was worth every penny, my guest cannot stop talking about how beautiful it was and they enjoyed not only Sedona but the hotel as well. I had a vegan bridesmaid who said it was the best vegan meal she has had in a while. The staff was so friendly and the wedding happened exactly on time and exactly how I hoped it would be. It was beautiful and organized with exceptional service. I’m thrilled we made the decision to get married at Poco Diablo and I trusted Jill every step of the way, she handles everything perfectly. Thank you Jill and the rest of the amazing Poco Diablo staff from the waiters, to the bartender, to the check in guest for making me and my guests a happy wedding crowd! I was nervous a brunch wedding would feel rushed or would not be enough time but it was a great choice that I’m happy I made.

Poco Diablo Resort 18
    Poco Diablo Resort 19
    Poco Diablo Resort 20
    Poco Diablo Resort 21
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 03/30/2018

Awesome in every way! Venue, accommodations, staff, catering all easy to work with and so helpful. Poco Diablo Resort was the perfect pick.

Nina · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Poco Diablo Resort. This venue is super accommodating, reasonable, professional and the food is excellent. Jill K. was such a pleasure to work with and always very prompt in answering my questions/concerns. Our guests loved the resort and my husband and I could not be happier with the outcome. Would recommend Poco Diablo to any couple seeking a wedding venue!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Poco Diablo Resort 22
    Poco Diablo Resort 23
    Poco Diablo Resort 24

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Nina and Anthony for your kind comments. We enjoyed working with you and loved hosting your wedding at our resort. We can't wait to see you back at our resort very soon.
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2017

Poco Diablo is such a beautiful place to stay and even more so a place to get married. The staff there are very accommodating and listen to your needs. Such incredible views from every direction. You can't go wrong staying here and getting married here.

Erika · Married on 08/13/2017

I cannot rave about Jill and Poco Diablo enough! First of all the place is breathtaking. All of Sedona is beautiful but you get the most perfect view of Elephant Rock for your ceremony and the green and red hills on the other side for your reception. Other places in Sedona were far more expensive for less view. Also, Poco Diablo and Jill embraced us as a lesbian couple. There was no weirdness like there was at other venues. So especially for LGBT couples I highly recommend it. Jill was the most responsive person I think I have ever met over email. I changed so many things and emailing her all the time, I am sure she was sick of it. But she always responded and got every detail right. They were very flexible, we had an entirely custom menu and they made a drink from scratch just for me! I honestly have nothing negative to say. All of my guests loved the hotel because it was nice but reasonably priced. Everything was perfect and my wedding day was so beautiful. Thank you Poco for making my wife and mine's dreams come true <3

Sent on 08/29/2017

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Erika and Roberta for your very kind words. We were so honored to host your wedding at our resort and we truly wish you both much happiness. Please come back and see us!

Regina · Married on 08/04/2017

We renewed our wedding vows at Poco Diablo. Jill and the team were AMAZING! Flexible and accomodating. Great food and a beautiful place for any event...strongly recommend! We will definitely be spending a few more anniversary weekends there!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Our special Thank you to Regina and Jose for celebrating with us. We look forward to seeing you both very soon.

Caroline · Married on 07/29/2017

Jill was absolutely amazing! She always responded very efficiently and was very professional. Even on the day of the Wedding it was raining ( my ceremony was out doors) and she worked with me to help make everything go smoothly. The venue and the people where great and hi highly recommend her !

Sent on 09/12/2017

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline and Donnie. We truly appreciate it!

Marie · Married on 07/22/2017

Jill is the absolute best. So responsive, so kind and really made the process easy. Everything was perfect (albeit the weather, I will caution you against Sedona in July). Everything was set-up well in advance and looked perfect. Poco had reasonable room rates as part of a block package and were able to accommodate my gluten free and vegetarian guests. Service was great!

Margarita · Married on 06/25/2017

In January of 2017 we started planning my son's wedding for June 2017. We visited Jill Kyriakopulos, Sales & Catering Manager at Poco Diablo Resort. We were welcome with open arms. She was very kind and caring with all the details that was being requested. My son wedding date was June 25th 2017 and we decided to make a weekend of it. Dory Maxey the Reservation Manager was unbelievable and great to work with. She provided up with a block of rooms for Saturday and Sunday for all the guest. Then, Jill put up in contact with Charles MeIntosh Food & Beverage Director at the resort restaurant for Saturday rehearsal dinner for 40 people. The service and food was amazing. Then, Sunday was the wedding and everyone including staff at the resort was giving 100% of themselves to make sure everything was perfect. The food for both rehearsal dinner and wedding was excellent. This was a dream wedding and I would highly recommend this resort to anyone wanting a weekend that all guest would leave, talk about and remembing. My husband and I are planning on going back up in September for our Anniversary.
    A Special thank you to Jill, Dory, Charles and all the staff at Poco Diablo. Patrick and Margarita Sanders

Jonathan · Married on 06/25/2017

The service was amazing. All staff member were very polite and helpful. They were in constant contact with us while setting up the wedding. All our guest had a great experience. Things turned out above my expections and I can't wait to return for my anniversary.

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2017

We had a dream wedding this past Memorial Day at Poco Diablo. Jill was a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end. We planned the wedding almost entirely from New Jersey. When we came to visit in advance of the wedding, the Poco staff could not be more helpful or hospitable. On the big day, the guests LOVED the food, the beautiful location and everything that Poco Diablo had to offer. If you want the backdrop of an outdoor Sedona red rock wedding, and all of the amenities of a top flight resort, Poco Diablo is the perfect choice. They worked hand in hand with our other vendors to help us have the perfect wedding. The on-site spa and bridal changing room were also amazing.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia and Jonathan. It was truly my pleasure to work with you both and we loved having you and your family and friends here with us. We look forward to seeing you next May for your wedding anniversary.

Dorice · Married on 05/27/2017

Our daughters wedding was held at Poco Diablo May 2017. It was so smooth from the time we booked the date to the reception it was amazing the staff the food the service was fantastic. We had out town guests also staying at the resort who had nothing but good things to say. Even our fury friends was treated like guests. I highly recommend Poco Diablo for weddings!!!!!!!!

Danica · Married on 12/17/2016

Jill is AMAZING!! She took care of every need and concern we had and overall I couldn't have picked a better venue!! We we're very happy with our choice to go with them!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Poco Diablo Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Danica. We loved your Christmas wedding and have very fond memories working with you and Kevin. We hope to see you back at our resort very soon.

Diana · Married on 11/05/2016

It is affordable and unlike most places everything is included! Eric and Jill were always available and were excellent in responding to our needs.

Krista · Married on 10/15/2016

We really enjoyed working with Jill the venue coordinator, Eric the banquet captain, and the rest of the catering, bar tending, and hotel staff team. Everyone was so helpful and everything went smoothly! Great value and beautiful service and scenery!

Very knowledgeable and professional. Offered a lot of services as well as let us take a look at everything to make sure we were satisfied. Constant check ins for approval. It was overall a great experience that couldn't have gone smoother and police wedding night was fantastic.

Jon · Married on 09/03/2016

We had a great experience at the Poco Diablo Resort! Highly recommended!

Monica · Married on 08/13/2016

Our wedding weekend couldn't have a better destination than The Poco Diablo. Everything was incredibly easy and seamless. If you need a lovely location, quick service, and affordable prices, look no further.

Megan · Married on 07/23/2016

I am so glad we chose Poco Diablo as our wedding venue! Jill and the Poco Diablo staff members were more than accomodating and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went smoothly. Guests raved about the beautiful grounds and the beautiful rooms, and I love how pet friendly they are! We brought along our two small dogs and were given dog goodie bags that had dog treats and foldable water bowls. We highly recommend Poco Diablo!