Plumeria Cake Studio Reviews

Plumeria Cake Studio 4
Plumeria Cake Studio 5
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Campbell · Married on 10/20/2019

Most Delicious Wedding Cake Ever!

Jennifer was the best baker we could have ever chosen for our special day. We interviewed 4 bakers but in the end no one could top Jennifer's personable nature, professionalism, and absolutely fantastic bundt cake recipe! We had the orange champagne cake and my god, its the greatest thing I think I have ever had! She also made the most buttery and delicious cookies ever! She also made my husband the coolest grooms cake in the shape of an Auburn football jersey and people LOVED it! If you want a reliable baker that is a one stop shop and will make your wedding cake amazing look no further then Jennifer at Plumeria!!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Callan

Callan · Married on 10/05/2019

Loved, loved, LOVED my cake

*Our cake, but the cake was important to me! It's a wedding, the dessert is a big thing! The cake was beautiful. Jennifer listed to all my ideas, and made it into something perfect. I only wished I could have taken a bunch home to have later!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Jamie H · Married on 09/15/2019

Our desserts were a hit!

Jennifer did a phenomenal job on the desserts for our wedding in Orange County. First of all, her desserts were hands down the tastiest we tried among other OC bakeries. We wanted a selection of "mini" desserts rather than one big cake, and Jennifer had my favorite (bread pudding) and my husband's favorite (cheesecake) in miniature form, along with many other treats to choose from. The best part were the mini cupcakes that Jennifer decorated to look like potted succulents (our florals for the wedding were mostly succulents). The photo does not even do them justice!! We got so many compliments on how delicious and beautiful the dessert table was. Thank you, Jennifer, for helping make our big day special!

Plumeria Cake Studio 6
    Plumeria Cake Studio 7
    Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Robinson · Married on 09/06/2019

Cake was beautiful and delicious

I am so happy we went with Plumeria for our wedding cake! It was beautiful and tasted delicious! All of my guests were raving on how good it tasted!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Devon

Devon Rys · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible Desserts!

We loved working with Jennifer! We had a 3 tier beautiful cake and an array of mini desserts. Our guests loved having the dessert buffet to chose from. The cake was moist and flavorful (best wedding cake we’ve ever tasted!). We also had mini donuts, lemon bars, creme brûlée’s and cheesecake. Everything was amazing! We highly recommend Plumeria Cake Studio. If you can imagine it, Jennifer can create it!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Geena · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing cake and donuts!!

We were recommended to Jennifer by my mother in law who had used her for her wedding. As a dessert lover, I am extremely critical of my sweets. After the initial tasting, I was blown away. Her flavors were incredible. We did assorted cupcakes (choc choc chip, champagne orange, carrot) for the groom, donuts for the bride and a small cake to cut. Everything was so delicious and we couldn’t be more pleased with how it all turned out. We received so many compliments on how great it tasted. Jennifer was amazing to work with.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Heidi · Married on 02/01/2019

We absolutely LOVED our wedding cake and additional desserts Stephanie made! All of our guests were equally impressed

My husband and I were very happy with our wedding cake and desserts. Our wedding cake was honestly the most delicious cake I’ve ever had. Our guests were also blown away by how delicious everything was. I would highly recommend Plumeria Cake Studio! Reasonably priced, excellent service, and scrumptious desserts! 5 stars across the board.

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Wooten · Married on 01/05/2019

Gorgeous and Delicious!

We worked with Jennifer on our wedding cake and mini sweets and are already dreaming of the next time we can enjoy her desserts! We had an array of everything from Chocolate Truffle Pops to Lemon Bars to Mini Apple Pies to Mini Red Velvet Whoopie Pies (this is not the whole list!). Our cake was super delicious with different layers of Champagne Orange and Chocolate. Everyone was thrilled about the dessert, many people taking more than one slice of cake and multiple mini sweets! What was most incredible was the sugar flowers she created. THEY LOOKED REAL and everyone thought they were real! Absolutely Gorgeous!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Breah

Breah · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful, delicious treats!

Jennifer was a joy to work with. We met her at a wedding event put on by our wedding planner. Once we tasted her treats, we were in love. After that, we met with Jennifer for a tasting and to discuss our vision for our wedding. Instead of having a typical wedding cake, we decided to do a mini dessert table with a variety of treats!

We LOVED the champagne, orange cake and it was an easy decision for our cutting cake. For the mini treats, we decided to do a variety of bite sized cupcakes. Jennifer made the process easy - we rented all the platters through her, and she came to set everything up beautifully!

A couple weeks before the wedding, my husband added additional desserts and requested for cookies & milk shots. She easily accommodated and kept it a surprise from me. I also reached out to her a week or so before the wedding to arrange for a grooms cake shaped as a yankee's baseball hat - she had no problem with putting it together and did an amazing job! My husband and our guests loved it!

I would definitely hire Plumeria Cake Studio again for events in the future - and you should too! You won't be disappointed, Jennifer is kind, flexible, creative, and creates delicious treats!

Plumeria Cake Studio 8
    Plumeria Cake Studio 9
    Plumeria Cake Studio 10
    Plumeria Cake Studio 11
    Sent on 12/02/2018

Elycia · Married on 09/29/2018

Delicious Cake & Desserts!

Plumeria Cake Studio is wonderful. Once we had our cake tasting with Jennifer, we looked no further. All her cakes taste delicious but the secret weapon is her champagne orange cake - who doesn't love a mimosa cake?!?! We enjoyed the salted caramel and a variety of other small desserts such as mini tartlets, cake pops and parfaits.
    The presentation was beautiful, very affordable and we had no leftovers to speak of - everyone loved the cake and desserts!
    Thank-you Plumeria for helping us have a fantastic wedding!

Plumeria Cake Studio 12
    Plumeria Cake Studio 13
    Plumeria Cake Studio 14
    Sent on 10/27/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/02/2018

We couldn’t have been more pleased with Plumeria. Jennifer not only listened to what our daughter wanted and produced a beautiful (and delicious) wedding cake, she also bent over backwards to accommodate her schedule because she lives on the east coast and had a very limited opportunity to meet. She was also kind enough to make an additional cupcake for our flower girl, who turned 3 on the day of the wedding. Of all the cake vendors we interviewed, Jennifer was the by far the most warm and engaged. HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Libby · Married on 08/25/2018

Omg! Our wedding cake was to die for!! Our guest said the cake was delicious!! It was definitely the grooms favorite part of wedding planning and Jennifer did not disappoint! The flavors we different and the cake was moist which was perfect!! Thank youuu!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Janice · Married on 06/16/2018

Our cake was beautiful and delicious (strawberry and orange-champagne were our flavors), exactly as requested, timely and perfectly delivered, and our very heavy cake toppers sat perfectly on top because she properly reinforced the cake. She followed up in advance of the wedding and was perfectly lovely. What more can you ask for from your wedding cake vendor? Pictures from Lauren Cate Photography.

We ordered two flavor - champagne-orange and strawberry. People said the cake was delicious.

Plumeria Cake Studio 15
    Plumeria Cake Studio 16
    Sent on 09/15/2018

Nancy · Married on 05/25/2018

Beautiful cake made for specially for us to represent our special day. Awesome studio and very personal, very reasonable price, thank you sooo much !!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Beverly · Married on 05/11/2018

Absolutely amazing! From the tasting to the design and to the wedding, everything was absolutely amazing. Plumeria offers unique flavors and we choose the champagne orange and the lemon cream. The cake is soft and moist throughout, even the very next day. Jennifer did wonderful job with the design of the cake and we received nothing but delicious feedback from all our guests.

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Patrice

Patrice · Married on 05/04/2018

The taste of the cake was amazing!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Pam · Married on 04/13/2018

Delicious chocolate with moose and raspberry filling. Several people commented on how yummy it was, and beautiful too. Thank you so much Jennifer!

Sent on 04/17/2018
  • I

Ilene · Married on 04/13/2018

Jennifer is awesome and her cakes taste so good. Quality and beautiful design.
    Accommodating and professional.
    -ilene Bailey :)

Plumeria Cake Studio 17
    Sent on 05/08/2018

Amy · event on: 03/23/2018

Jennifer did an outstanding job! They made my husband and I the most delicious cake- heir chocolate is to die for. She took the stress of my wedding day by delivering my cake in a timely manner and making it look beautiful as well! Thank you so much! We can’t wait to eat the cake again on our one year :)

Sent on 04/02/2018

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

The cake was dry I was surprised that the frosting was sweeter than our text tasting. I thought we were doing natural flowers.

Laura

Sent on 10/09/2017

Juli · Married on 09/23/2017

Plumeria baked a beautiful cake for my daughters wedding. The decorative icing in gold made to look like lace was exquisite on the cake. The flowers made of icing with rhinestones were beautiful. The cake and icing were not too sweet. We received many compliments on the cake. Thank you Plumeria for making my daughters day very special.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Talayeh · Married on 08/06/2017

My clients were very happy with the quality of the cake. It arrived on time, was decorated beautifully and tasted amazing! Thank you, Plumeria Cake Studio!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kristina · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I were more than pleased with our beautiful wedding cake. It was not only a site to see, but our guest enjoyed all three flavors. We had some guest who said they ate 6 pieces. HA! It was great! The cake from here is better than any other cake I have had. We had a couple cake tastings back when we first tried this place and as soon as we had her cake we cancelled the others and booked. Love plumeria cakes! Thank you.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Taryn · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely fantastic team!!! The cake was beautiful (and delicious!), they were always prompt to reply and were just overall very pleasant to work with. Will absolutely use them again!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

It was awesome working with Jennifer of Plumeria Cake Studio! She made the perfect wedding cake for us. Not only are her cakes delicious, she makes them exactly the way you pictured. During the initial meeting with her, she had several flavors for us to try, which we chose prior to meeting. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but we took her several photos of cake designs that appealed to us. She drew a sketch while we were doing the tasting and it was perfect! We ended up choosing the champagne orange cake with vanilla buttercream, which was amazing!! We live out of state but Jennifer made it very easy to do everything via e-mail and her online services. All of our guests raved about how delicious the cake was. My only regret is that I only got one bite during the wedding. I wholeheartedly recommend Plumeria Cake Studio.

Sent on 08/02/2017