Plumeria Cake Studio Reviews

47 | Mission Viejo, CA

47 Reviews for Plumeria Cake Studio

47 Plumeria Cake Studio Reviews

Jordan · Married on 09/02/2018

We couldn’t have been more pleased with Plumeria. Jennifer not only listened to what our daughter wanted and produced a beautiful (and delicious) wedding cake, she also bent over backwards to accommodate her schedule because she lives on the east coast and had a very limited opportunity to meet. She was also kind enough to make an additional cupcake for our flower girl, who turned 3 on the day of the wedding. Of all the cake vendors we interviewed, Jennifer was the by far the most warm and engaged. HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommended!

Libby · Married on 08/25/2018

Omg! Our wedding cake was to die for!! Our guest said the cake was delicious!! It was definitely the grooms favorite part of wedding planning and Jennifer did not disappoint! The flavors we different and the cake was moist which was perfect!! Thank youuu!!!

Janice · Married on 06/16/2018

Our cake was beautiful and delicious (strawberry and orange-champagne were our flavors), exactly as requested, timely and perfectly delivered, and our very heavy cake toppers sat perfectly on top because she properly reinforced the cake. She followed up in advance of the wedding and was perfectly lovely. What more can you ask for from your wedding cake vendor? Pictures from Lauren Cate Photography.

We ordered two flavor - champagne-orange and strawberry. People said the cake was delicious.

Plumeria Cake Studio 1
    Plumeria Cake Studio 2

Nancy · Married on 05/25/2018

Beautiful cake made for specially for us to represent our special day. Awesome studio and very personal, very reasonable price, thank you sooo much !!!

Beverly · Married on 05/11/2018

Absolutely amazing! From the tasting to the design and to the wedding, everything was absolutely amazing. Plumeria offers unique flavors and we choose the champagne orange and the lemon cream. The cake is soft and moist throughout, even the very next day. Jennifer did wonderful job with the design of the cake and we received nothing but delicious feedback from all our guests.

• Patrice

Patrice · Married on 05/04/2018

The taste of the cake was amazing!!!!

Pam · Married on 04/13/2018

Delicious chocolate with moose and raspberry filling. Several people commented on how yummy it was, and beautiful too. Thank you so much Jennifer!

• I

Ilene · Married on 04/13/2018

Jennifer is awesome and her cakes taste so good. Quality and beautiful design.
    Accommodating and professional.
    -ilene Bailey :)

Plumeria Cake Studio 3

Amy · event on: 03/23/2018

Jennifer did an outstanding job! They made my husband and I the most delicious cake- heir chocolate is to die for. She took the stress of my wedding day by delivering my cake in a timely manner and making it look beautiful as well! Thank you so much! We can’t wait to eat the cake again on our one year :)

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

The cake was dry I was surprised that the frosting was sweeter than our text tasting. I thought we were doing natural flowers.

Laura

Juli · Married on 09/23/2017

Plumeria baked a beautiful cake for my daughters wedding. The decorative icing in gold made to look like lace was exquisite on the cake. The flowers made of icing with rhinestones were beautiful. The cake and icing were not too sweet. We received many compliments on the cake. Thank you Plumeria for making my daughters day very special.

Talayeh · Married on 08/06/2017

My clients were very happy with the quality of the cake. It arrived on time, was decorated beautifully and tasted amazing! Thank you, Plumeria Cake Studio!!

Kristina · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I were more than pleased with our beautiful wedding cake. It was not only a site to see, but our guest enjoyed all three flavors. We had some guest who said they ate 6 pieces. HA! It was great! The cake from here is better than any other cake I have had. We had a couple cake tastings back when we first tried this place and as soon as we had her cake we cancelled the others and booked. Love plumeria cakes! Thank you.

Taryn · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely fantastic team!!! The cake was beautiful (and delicious!), they were always prompt to reply and were just overall very pleasant to work with. Will absolutely use them again!

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

It was awesome working with Jennifer of Plumeria Cake Studio! She made the perfect wedding cake for us. Not only are her cakes delicious, she makes them exactly the way you pictured. During the initial meeting with her, she had several flavors for us to try, which we chose prior to meeting. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but we took her several photos of cake designs that appealed to us. She drew a sketch while we were doing the tasting and it was perfect! We ended up choosing the champagne orange cake with vanilla buttercream, which was amazing!! We live out of state but Jennifer made it very easy to do everything via e-mail and her online services. All of our guests raved about how delicious the cake was. My only regret is that I only got one bite during the wedding. I wholeheartedly recommend Plumeria Cake Studio.

Nissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Our cakes were beautiful and delicious. I'm super picky about cake, so it had to be special for our wedding day. I didn't want to have a better cake for a random birthday than on our wedding day. I originally wanted SusieCakes, but they don't do any custom flavors. So I started searching and we tried a few different bakers, but nothing stood out. They weren't bad, but they weren't anything special. Then we tried Plumeria Cake Studio. We went with the mimosa cake, which was unlike anything we'd ever had before. It was the perfect combination of decadent and light, and everyone loved it. We also got a vanilla cake with fresh blueberries to go with the rest of the theme and decor, but the mimosa cake was really the showstopper.

She also made a really cool groom's cake with realistic 3D fish jumping out of the "water" on the surface of the cake. It ended up being a great decorative piece at our after party, and the groom was really into the surprise.

Aside from how delicious and beautiful the cakes were, it was so easy to work with Jennifer. She was easy to talk to and super flexible about making sure we got everything we wanted both with style and flavor. At a previous cake tasting with a different cake baker, they had finite pricing for each decorative element, so it added up insanely quickly when I started trying to customize the design. But at Plumeria, we could create a design together and it didn't become a tally list of upcharges. Jennifer just said "I can do that and it won't cost very much" and she was right. She even drew up some beautiful digital sketches so we had a strong idea of the style before she made the cakes. And she really hit the nail on the head. They were eclectic, elegant, and still organic looking. The style complemented our florals perfectly. All around a great experience from start to finish. My friends and family and I are still talking about how delicious and beautiful the cakes were.

Jaclyn · Married on 04/08/2017

Plumeria cakes are not just beautifully designed wedding cakes, but absolutely DELICIOUS with unique flavors!

Kim · Married on 10/23/2016

My cake looked and tasted amazing!! I couldn't have asked for more. They did such an incredible job. Seeing my wedding cake for the first time took my breath away. Just beautiful.

Elise · Married on 07/23/2016

Plumeria Cake Studio was so wonderful. Jennifer worked with us to create a design that complimented our Tuscan wedding theme. The drawings were helpful and allowed us pick and choose textures, lace appliques, colors, etc. for each layer. The final product was absolutely beautiful and equally delicious. Would definitely use Plumeria Cake Studio again for any cake needs.

Emma · Married on 05/14/2016

Lovely presentation and it was delicious too!

Emma · Married on 04/23/2016

Jennifer truly has a passion and love for what she does. Her desserts are delicious and my guests from my wedding cannot stop talking about them! I highly recommend you use Jennifer for your next event!

Kevin · Married on 03/20/2016

Jennifer at plumeria cake studio did a superlative job and baked us a one-of-a-kind two-tiered wedding cake that was aesthetically and flavorfully designed with our exact intentions in mind!

Ross · Married on 01/16/2016

Amazing job done. Cake tasted fantastic and looked perfect.

Lydia · Married on 11/14/2015

Our Wedding cake provided by Jennifer from Plumeria was beyond perfect!!! Her attention to detail was exhibited by the standard of excellence that exuded from the cake. All of our guests enjoyed the 2 flavors we had selected and we couldn't be happier!!! A visually gorgeous cake that tastes delicious.... what more could you ask for???? Prompt and friendly service too! Can't give enough deserving compliments. Thank you for helping to make our wedding HEAVEN ON EARTH. <3 Blessings, Lydia & Larry Gibbons

Debi · Married on 08/15/2015

First and foremost, the cake was awesome!!! Our wedding guests really enjoyed it. We truly enjoyed our wedding cake as well and could not have have asked for anything more. Also, Jennifer is very understanding and flexible. We forgot about the rentals and went on our honeymoon. She understood and took care of it when she did not have to.