46 Reviews for Plumeria Cake Studio

Dessert Buffet (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
Nut Free (1)
45 Plumeria Cake Studio Reviews

We couldn’t have been more pleased with Plumeria. Jennifer not only listened to what our daughter wanted and produced a beautiful (and delicious) wedding cake, she also bent over backwards to accommodate her schedule because she lives on the east coast and had a very limited opportunity to meet. She was also kind enough to make an additional cupcake for our flower girl, who turned 3 on the day of the wedding. Of all the cake vendors we interviewed, Jennifer was the by far the most warm and engaged. HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Omg! Our wedding cake was to die for!! Our guest said the cake was delicious!! It was definitely the grooms favorite part of wedding planning and Jennifer did not disappoint! The flavors we different and the cake was moist which was perfect!! Thank youuu!!!

Profile Picture Libby, 8/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Our cake was beautiful and delicious (strawberry and orange-champagne were our flavors), exactly as requested, timely and perfectly delivered, and our very heavy cake toppers sat perfectly on top because she properly reinforced the cake. She followed up in advance of the wedding and was perfectly lovely. What more can you ask for from your wedding cake vendor? Pictures from Lauren Cate Photography.

We ordered two flavor - champagne-orange and strawberry. People said the cake was delicious.

Profile Picture Janice, 6/16/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Cakes, Cake Stands

Beautiful cake made for specially for us to represent our special day. Awesome studio and very personal, very reasonable price, thank you sooo much !!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely amazing! From the tasting to the design and to the wedding, everything was absolutely amazing. Plumeria offers unique flavors and we choose the champagne orange and the lemon cream. The cake is soft and moist throughout, even the very next day. Jennifer did wonderful job with the design of the cake and we received nothing but delicious feedback from all our guests.

Profile Picture Beverly, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The taste of the cake was amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Patrice, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious chocolate with moose and raspberry filling. Several people commented on how yummy it was, and beautiful too. Thank you so much Jennifer!

Profile Picture Pam, 4/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jennifer is awesome and her cakes taste so good. Quality and beautiful design.
Accommodating and professional.
-ilene Bailey :)

Profile Picture Ilene, 4/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was dry I was surprised that the frosting was sweeter than our text tasting. I thought we were doing natural flowers.

Laura

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was not only beautiful, but it was also tasty!! Plumeria Cake Studio is truly a breath of fresh air in a market that is saturated with overpriced, overly sweet, overrated cakes. Couldn't be happier with our wedding cake. Would recommend this Cake Studio and can't wait for the opportunity to use them again.

Profile Picture Bianca, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Plumeria baked a beautiful cake for my daughters wedding. The decorative icing in gold made to look like lace was exquisite on the cake. The flowers made of icing with rhinestones were beautiful. The cake and icing were not too sweet. We received many compliments on the cake. Thank you Plumeria for making my daughters day very special.

Profile Picture Juli, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I were more than pleased with our beautiful wedding cake. It was not only a site to see, but our guest enjoyed all three flavors. We had some guest who said they ate 6 pieces. HA! It was great! The cake from here is better than any other cake I have had. We had a couple cake tastings back when we first tried this place and as soon as we had her cake we cancelled the others and booked. Love plumeria cakes! Thank you.

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely fantastic team!!! The cake was beautiful (and delicious!), they were always prompt to reply and were just overall very pleasant to work with. Will absolutely use them again!

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jennifer created such a beautiful cake for our wedding! My fiance's one request for the wedding was that we have fresh fruit decorate our cake and Jennifer delivered! It looked so fresh and perfect for summertime decorated with limes, kiwi, and kumquats. Jennifer also helped out by delivering our cake at the beginning of our reception so the cake didn't have to be relocated since it was on display where our ceremony site was. Snickerdoodle, Orange Champagne & Fresh Strawberry, all of our guests had different favorites and enjoyed trying multiple slices!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was awesome working with Jennifer of Plumeria Cake Studio! She made the perfect wedding cake for us. Not only are her cakes delicious, she makes them exactly the way you pictured. During the initial meeting with her, she had several flavors for us to try, which we chose prior to meeting. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but we took her several photos of cake designs that appealed to us. She drew a sketch while we were doing the tasting and it was perfect! We ended up choosing the champagne orange cake with vanilla buttercream, which was amazing!! We live out of state but Jennifer made it very easy to do everything via e-mail and her online services. All of our guests raved about how delicious the cake was. My only regret is that I only got one bite during the wedding. I wholeheartedly recommend Plumeria Cake Studio.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cakes were beautiful and delicious. I'm super picky about cake, so it had to be special for our wedding day. I didn't want to have a better cake for a random birthday than on our wedding day. I originally wanted SusieCakes, but they don't do any custom flavors. So I started searching and we tried a few different bakers, but nothing stood out. They weren't bad, but they weren't anything special. Then we tried Plumeria Cake Studio. We went with the mimosa cake, which was unlike anything we'd ever had before. It was the perfect combination of decadent and light, and everyone loved it. We also got a vanilla cake with fresh blueberries to go with the rest of the theme and decor, but the mimosa cake was really the showstopper.

She also made a really cool groom's cake with realistic 3D fish jumping out of the "water" on the surface of the cake. It ended up being a great decorative piece at our after party, and the groom was really into the surprise.

Aside from how delicious and beautiful the cakes were, it was so easy to work with Jennifer. She was easy to talk to and super flexible about making sure we got everything we wanted both with style and flavor. At a previous cake tasting with a different cake baker, they had finite pricing for each decorative element, so it added up insanely quickly when I started trying to customize the design. But at Plumeria, we could create a design together and it didn't become a tally list of upcharges. Jennifer just said "I can do that and it won't cost very much" and she was right. She even drew up some beautiful digital sketches so we had a strong idea of the style before she made the cakes. And she really hit the nail on the head. They were eclectic, elegant, and still organic looking. The style complemented our florals perfectly. All around a great experience from start to finish. My friends and family and I are still talking about how delicious and beautiful the cakes were.

Profile Picture Nissa, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Plumeria cakes are not just beautifully designed wedding cakes, but absolutely DELICIOUS with unique flavors!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Plumeria did a wonderful job with creating our perfect wedding cake. They were able to sit down with us and make our perfect cake. The staff was very helpful and creative. I highly recommend Plumeria for to any couple for their wedding day.

Profile Picture Megan , 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake looked and tasted amazing!! I couldn't have asked for more. They did such an incredible job. Seeing my wedding cake for the first time took my breath away. Just beautiful.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was so beautiful, and more importantly, DELICIOUS! We had a two tier cake that was half double chocolate chip and half lemon with a raspberry filling. We got nothing but compliments about the cake and my picky groom's brownie "cake" also turned out great! The only thing I would have changed would be the level of communication as I had a hard time getting Jen to respond via email or phone and it often seemed like we were not on the same page. I would definitely book her again at some point in the future because her cake is delicious and at the end of the day she will make sure your order is perfect. Also, I love that she does a anniversary cake for your 1 year so that you don't have to try and enjoy freezer cake! Thanks Jen!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/15/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Gluten Free, Nut Free

Plumeria Cake Studio was so wonderful. Jennifer worked with us to create a design that complimented our Tuscan wedding theme. The drawings were helpful and allowed us pick and choose textures, lace appliques, colors, etc. for each layer. The final product was absolutely beautiful and equally delicious. Would definitely use Plumeria Cake Studio again for any cake needs.

Profile Picture Elise, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake pops and cake were amazing, delicious and beautiful! The set up was gorgeous. I am SOOO happy we went with Plumeria! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lovely presentation and it was delicious too!

Profile Picture Emma, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jennifer truly has a passion and love for what she does. Her desserts are delicious and my guests from my wedding cannot stop talking about them! I highly recommend you use Jennifer for your next event!

Profile Picture Emma, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Gluten Free, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Plumeria will design a cake that will bring your theme and personality to life. A pleasure to work with. The cake flavors and frostings are delicious. Definitely a great value!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/16/16, 1 Review