Plumeria Bouquets Reviews

88 | New York, NY

88 Reviews for Plumeria Bouquets

Julie · Married on 01/01/2009

I spoke with Roberta what feels like 20 times in regards to my flowers in late September, letting her know what I was looking for- colors, flower types, etc- and a day later she had my quote ($400 with shipping for my bouquet with flower jewel and bouquet buckle, MOH Bouquet, 3 BM bouquets and 2 Moms bouquets). I figured that I'd get my flowers sometime in April...but when I received my contract in the mail a week later, the ship date was December 1st! So basically from start to finish it would take a little over a month. I signed right away and had some issues with PayPal (long story) but she worked with me to figure something out. I paid in full because I hate remembering deadlines...

I received my flowers on ecember 3rd (talk about FAST!!)!! The proofs that she sent to me were beautiful, but in person...there are just no words!! They are so truly amazing - vibrant, lifelike, perfect. I have nothing but good things to say about Roberta. When she sent the proofs, the white flowers looked a little frayed. She actually took small scissors and cut all the frays off for me. She responded within hours of e-mailing her, responded to any voice mails, and sent such a sweet letter along with the flowers. She didn't charge me for additional e-mails, consultations, etc, and put up with my indecisiveness with the hair flowers and pomander for the flower girl. In the end, I will probably go back to her for the hair flowers, but my 2 y/o niece doesn't need flowers, although it would be cute.

I urge anyone who is looking for someone to do their flowers to contact Roberta. You will not regret it. If you are in a time crunch, Roberta is quick. I believe had I been in a time cruch, she could have gotten these to me faster. I basically left the final flower decision in her hands and she created beautiful pieces for me. I stare at them every chance I get!!

And on another note - my evil dog escaped from his cage and got into all my wedding stuff. He destroyed 1/4 of my bouquet but left the others untouched (I think he doesn't want me to get married!!). I contacted Roberta practically in tears. She had me send it back to her to fix. I told her not to rush but she had it back to me in about a month, and charges to fix were minimal. I think my bouquet was even more beautiful the second time around, if that is possible!!

Sent on 02/23/2009

Cari · Married on 11/07/2008

Never in a million years would I have expected such service and such detail and the amazing dreamlike bouquet she made for me. It helped me look and feel like a princess! My flowers looked better than any of the other "real" flower bouquets I have seen in the past. My bouquet looks just as gorgoeus today as it did on my wedding day and I even have it sitting out on a shelf to enjoy everyday. There aren't enough words to describe how amazing this company is!!!

Sent on 02/19/2009
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 00/00/0000

Worth a Thousand Pictures

Plumeria Bouquets is absolutely amazing. It was always my dream to get married in Jamaica where our family is from. I also knew having a wedding in June would be extremely hot. Doing research I found Plumeria Bouquets and I knew from there it makes sense to consider real touch flowers because of the heat. I'm actually glad I did, it was almost 100 degrees during our outdoor beach wedding and garden reception. From the moment I contacted Sandy, we instantly connected and she got my vision. I appreciate the fact that she can relate with brides working on a destination wedding since she had one also. My colors were Turquoise and Tangerine and I wanted tropical looking flowers. Sandy nailed it. All I can say my flowers were absolutely perfect. I order my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages for groom/groomsmen/immediate family and even loose flowers for the cake. I'm so glad I order them for the cake, the cake designer incorporated them perfectly. In addition, my real touch flowers where added to my sweetheart table for the garden reception next to some real flowers from the venue and you could not tell the difference. I highly recommend Sandy and Plumeria Bouquets to any bride who is thinking about having artificial flowers. Plumeria Bouquets flowers look absolutely real, your guests would not know. The best part is that I still have my bouquet which is currently on display in my house. Thank you Plumeria Bouquets for making my destination wedding beautiful.

Sent on 08/20/2019

A friend of mine found Sandy on a destination wedding website over 5 years ago. Her flowers were so beautiful and looked so real that I thought to myself why would I go to a florist and be disappointed with the possibility that my flowers may not look exactly the way I want when I get them. So I decided early on that I would use Sandy for my wedding flowers.
    Sandy did not disappoint. My flowers were beautiful.
    Two weeks after my wedding and I continue to get lots of phone calls and emails asking where I got them from. I am proud to reference Sandy. The work she does is awesome.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Pricile · Married on 04/28/2018

Satisfied.

Sandy is a professional who is always available for the client.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2014

My flowers were beautiful. Everyone loved them. They made the theme of my wedding work :)

Sent on 11/12/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/11/2009

Roberta is wonderful to work with. She took an extensive amount of time and care to work with me on my flower order. When they arrived, I was thrilled. I received so many compliments on my wedding flowers and how real they looked. I would highly recommend Roberta's services to any bride to be!

Sent on 07/20/2009
  • Loveve

Loveve · Married on 07/02/2016

I absolutely loved my flowers. Shopping online, especially for wedding flowers is extremely stressful, when you cannot touch or feel the product. However, when my flowers arrived I was happy. I wanted tropical flowers and living in Colorado, there are very little people here who deal with plumerias or other tropical flowers, so I did not have too many choices. Finding this company helped me so much! My flowers arrived on time, they were exactly as I expected and they made my wedding beautiful. I am so glad we found this vendor.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2016

3.5

Flowers were butifully done and here in plenty of time before the wedding

Sent on 11/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

3.5

The flowers are exactly what Sandy has in the pictures. She puts them together very well. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Candice · Married on 06/04/2017

3.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.5

The flowers were good quality, but I did specifically tell her what flowers I wanted and one of the flowers wasn't even close to the color that I needed at all! When I told her she said it was too late to fix. I ended up having to order some from another site to add to my bouquets.

Sent on 12/30/2017

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

Really unimpressed. Poor quality flowers which appear to be real touch on the website but are actually foam, and very poorly covered in the ink which means there is a lot of white showing. Also Sandy is rude over emails and over charges. Increased the prices without explaining why and hid it deep within a paypal invoice to try to avoid noticing. Almost overcharged nearly $100. Stay away.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Plumeria Bouquets's reply:

This unknown bride never booked with us.
    Sorry we were unable to accommodate you for your wedding. We thrive to make each of our interested brides satisfied and when that's not possible, we are more than happy to refer you to a vendor that can better assist you. All the very best to you.

Kirsty · Married on 10/07/2017

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

Apsolutely awful service from this lady. Delays in responding to emails. She mis calculated the postage when they were originally suppose to be posted to cyprus and that's what I paid for she then came to post them and decided cyprus was too expensive. This was already weeks after the original postage date was suppose to be. So I agreed she could send to the uk so I would get them in time for my wedding and ended up having to pay £163 customs charge to get them released which she did not even offer to cover. Stressful from start to finish and would never recommend this service. Also terrible customer service responses when I complained.

Sent on 09/21/2017