Plumeria Bouquets Reviews

88 | New York, NY

88 Reviews for Plumeria Bouquets

The flowers were beautiful. My mother was a little apprehensive not having real flowers, but they photographed beautifully and I was very happy with them. I would highly recommend Sandy and the Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique for your special day!

Sent on 11/24/2014

My husband and I were renewing our wedding vows for our 25th anniversary. I was searching for flowers that could withstand travel. I found Sandy's website and fell in love. My flowers were so beautiful. I love them. Sandy was not only quick to respond to my many questions via email, she was very professional and so helpful. I highly recommend using Sandy for all your flower needs for any function you may be planning. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

Sandy Bastien at Plumeria Wedding Boutique did an awesome job with my flowers! I was worried I wouldn't find "real looking" artificial hawaiian flowers for my beach themed wedding but hers were perfect. She also answered all my emails fast and made changes to my order due to a mistake I had made. I was very pleased and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Rhonda · Married on 01/25/2014

Very helpful! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality and professionalism! :)

Sent on 12/18/2014

Amy · Married on 10/19/2013

Plumeria's made me the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. The best part is, I could keep it. The price was perfect and the quality is amazing. People still don't believe that they aren't real!

Sent on 10/22/2013

I absolutely loved working with Sandy/Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique. She exceeded my expectations with not only the product itself but her overall professionalism and her flexibility when it came to my very specific needs. I even asked if she could adjust shipment date of the product and she sent me my flowers earlier than the typical turnaround time. I recommend her services to anyone! The best part is that the flowers are everlasting so you get an automatic keepsake of your special day!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Dawn · Married on 05/04/2013

The flowers were beautiful and the price was great. The flowers look beautiful and natural in photographs. I couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Virginia · Married on 04/13/2013

She was extremely helpful and made reordering additional floating flowers for my wedding super easy.

Sent on 12/23/2014
  • Handful

Cathy · Married on 10/11/2012

Plumerias are my absolute favorite flower so when I stumbled upon Roberta's website I was so happy. She was able to create the perfect bouquet for my wedding day.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Robyn · Married on 05/27/2012

I had the most beautiful bouquets for my wedding. Roberta is a gem to work with and I am so glad she is holding off her retirement :) I'd highly recommend Roberta for your flowers, which will last forever.

Sent on 06/13/2012
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 09/06/2011

If you're looking for a GORGEOUS tropical bouquet that you can keep forever, look no further. Roberta is professional, on time, organized, detailed and great to work with. I can't post a picture here on this review, but you can find it on her Facebook site http://www.facebook.com/pages/Plumerias-Wedding-Flower-Boutique/144786788912759. Happy wedding planning!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Brenda · Married on 08/20/2011

I would recommend Plumeria Wedding Flower Boutique to every bride who truly loves beautiful flowers. I received the most beatiful flowers and Roberta arranged them just as I requested... Her flowers made my special day perfect.... Very easy to work with, great communicate and prices were very reasonable....

Sent on 09/11/2011

Holly · Married on 07/02/2011

Love love love my flowers!!! They were sooo perfect!!!
    Thank you!!!!!
    Definitely reccommend to everyone!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2011

April · Married on 10/10/2010

The flowers were perfect. Roberta is amazing! Excellent customer service...thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Kim · Married on 10/08/2010

Roberta was an absolute pleasure to work with. I told her my thoughts of what I would like for my wedding flowers and she brought it to life. I couldnt of asked for anything more. My flowers we beyond stunning.
    I had to email Roberta over and over again and she was so patient with me. She answered my questions right away and was so thoughtful with me.
    Thanks for everything Roberta. You are amazing!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Joann · Married on 08/14/2010

Our wedding was a beautiful success in part due to the amazing flowers from this company.The white with yellow Plumeria's were the focus in our bouquets and bout's and were absolutely BEAUTIFUL, I was amazed at how real they looked! They were shipped and delivered on time to Illinois, which was greatly appreciated. The shipping process did "flatten" them out quite a bit, but fluffing out the petals allowed me to bring them to life very easily. I would recommend Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique to anyone! Roberta thank you so much for making my wedding a beautiful success!

Sent on 10/17/2010

Brandy · Married on 07/31/2010

My flowers were SO beautiful!!!! Roberta did an amazing job with everything, she was also such a pleasure to work with. She was very fast at corresponding and was very sweet! I would highly recommend her for your wedding!!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2010

I loved my wedding flowers! I ordered them they came earlier than she said they would. I then traveled to Hawaii with my flowers and people there were amazed on the job and quailty of the flowers. I love the fact that they wouldn't die and still enjoy them everyday. I would 100% reccommend Plumeria Wedding Flowers Boutique!!

Sent on 12/12/2010
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 08/15/2009

Robertas talent for taking a description of what I wanted then delivered me with more than what I imagined was just perfect! When she shipped my bouquets and boutineers to me it was like opening a Christmas gift!! They are beautiful and just what I wanted. So professional and very patient! Her talent and eye for detail is right on!

Sent on 09/08/2009

Sonia · Married on 07/24/2009

I encourage any bride or anybody for that matter to select Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique when looking online for flower purchases. Roberta is extremely responsive, hard worker, will accommodate your needs, is very creative, and very kind. She is a one-of-a-kind flower vendor! You will be extremely pleased with her as well as her beautiful creations! I was super impressed! My bouquet was absolutely stunning to say the least!

Sent on 08/08/2009

Stephanie · Married on 07/19/2009

Roberta at Plumeria's was wonderful to work with. Her flowers are beautiful and I couldn't have asked for better service. I highly recommend her!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2009

Roberta was really great to work with. I got a response from her on the day I e-mailed her for a Quote. Her prices were perfect.
    I ordered my Bouquet from her and all of my Bridesmaids bouquets as well. I also ordered Corsages for the mothers and Bouts for all of the men. The flowers were beyond what I expected. They are so beautiful. They really added something special to my pictures that day.

I would highly recommend using Plumeria's for your Wedding, whether your having a destination Wedding, like me, or a traditional Wedding. I will be able to keep my bouquet forever as a special reminder of my special day.

Thank you Roberta! :-)

Renee · Married on 06/13/2009

Roberta from Plumeria's was exceptional to work with.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Danielle · Married on 05/05/2009

roberta did an amazing job!!! i loved my flowers and my bridesmaids flowers so much!! that best thing about having flowers like this is that they stay prefect forever!!!!! and you can display them anywhere in your house!!! if i had to do it again i wouldnt change one thing!!!!

Kelly · Married on 04/09/2009

Roberta was amazing to work with! Not only did she make a stunning boutique for me but she was a pleasure to work with through the whole process even when we experienced some bumps in the road. I would recommend Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique to any one!

Sent on 04/22/2009