Plumeria Bouquets Reviews

88 | New York, NY

88 Reviews for Plumeria Bouquets

• Shelli Eldridge

Shelli · Married on 06/08/2015

I ordered a wedding bouquet to take with me for my destination wedding in Hawaii. I emailed a photo of what I wanted and my bouquet arrived exactly as requested. I was sent a photo to preview before it was shipped for my review. It was beautiful and now I have it displayed in a vase at home.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Karen · Married on 05/17/2015

I planned a destination 25th wedding renewal in Cozumel, Mexico, flowers were my biggest stressor since you are not permitted to bring in or take out fresh foliage. I was very excited to find Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique's website. Sandy was amazing to work with, she listened to my wants and created flowers beyond my expectation. They were breath takingly beautiful. I felt her prices were very reasonable and she delivered when she said she would. People who see my pictures cannot believe they were not real. I highly recommend Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique, you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Elysia · Married on 05/08/2015

My bridal flowers made my wedding day complete. They were everything I hoped for and more, I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Nancy · Married on 05/02/2015

Absolute Perfection! The flowers were perfect and everyone loved them! My bridal party looked amazing with the completion of bouquets and hair combs. The tropical touch that we wanted. Sandy you did an amazing job!!! We definitely recommend and give this vendor 5 Stars!!!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Shalon · Married on 04/25/2015

Flowers were beautiful! We got lots of compliments on them and many people thought they were real. Sandy was great to work with and worked great with my small time frame :)

• User6202836 · 2+ years ago

My only complaint was that the flowers should have been packaged better. When I received them I had to fix all of them because they were smashed. Maybe if the stem part was stuck into styrofoam or something to hold them up a little better? Other than that they were BEAUTIFUL and everyone loved them :)

Sent on 01/13/2016

My bouquet was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Dione · Married on 03/21/2015

I'm allergic to fragrance and I had to find alternatives for flowers for my wedding so when I found Sandy's website I was blown away by the bouquets she had on display. I asked for samples which I received pretty fast and loved how they looked like real plumerias. Sandy worked with me on my ideas and constantly kept me informed. I never I had an ounce of doubt that the bouquets and other accessories would look beautiful and would arrive in time. I highly recommend Sandy for any event. Thank you!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Li · Married on 12/29/2014

Where do I start. Was looking for a bouquet for a wedding I was planning in the UK. Tried ordering from Australia but they could not deliver to UK

I then found Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique. Just found what I was looking for, beautiful colour scheme which matched my wedding color theme too. Awesome turn around period. Very reliable and absolutely wonderful delivery service. Packed very well. Would highly recommend if you are looking for Plumeria flowers for a wedding.

Marifi · Married on 10/25/2014

Sandy provided me with excellent customer service and was very professional and flexible with everything I wanted. She made me the most beautiful orchids and roses bouquets, baskets and pillows. She always responded to all my emails and accommodated everything I asked for. The flowers were amazing and everyone thought they looked real!! Much more affordable than real flowers and they last forever.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2014

Flowers were absolutely beautiful. Highly recommended. I chose the silk flowers because I knew they would last forever. The colors of my wedding were developed around the boquet I chose.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Loved my wedding flowers! Excellent service, feedback and product. Everyone thought the flowers were real and the pulmeria center crystals and starfish added just the right amount of sparkle. Thank you so much - well done!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Janie · Married on 10/14/2014

My flower turned out absolutely beautiful. We traveled out of the country to get married and they made there and back without any issues.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Judy · Married on 09/07/2014

People thought we were crazy ordering flowers on line for my daughters wedding. She was having a waterfront wedding and we wanted Hawaiian flowers. They were to expensive to buy fresh and we found Sandy on line. I ordered a sample of flowers and was very pleased with them. Over the next few months, we firmed up our order. Sandy was very pleasant to deal with. I joked with her that I hoped all of her clients weren't as needy as we were. She never rushed us. Flowers were delivered on the date she set and were beautiful. We got many compliments. Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Shannon · Married on 08/16/2014

I was so thrilled when I received my wedding bouquets from Sandy! They were beautiful and looked very life-like. Everyone comments about how stunning they look in photographs. I now have my bridal bouquet displayed in our home and I couldn't be happier about choosing Sandy to make my bridal party flowers!

Sent on 05/26/2015

these flowers are the most amazing fake flowers i have ever seen. all my guest asked where i got them from. i had these shipped all to england uk and was amazed by what i have received you will find nothing close to this over here. thank you for allyour hard work.

Sent on 11/04/2014

The flowers were perfect for our event, and were exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 11/14/2014

This was a great experience! Sandy was very helpful and created the most beautiful flowers for my big day! She matched my not so easy colors perfectly and even reordered ribbon to make sure everything was perfect! I highly recommend her for any destination wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Katherine · Married on 07/12/2014

The flowers were amazing and very realistic. Pricing was reasonable. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Erin · Married on 07/04/2014

I was looking for fake flowers so I could keep them forever. Plummeria's Wedding Flower Boutique has the best quality silk flowers. They look so real, that no one even knew they were fake unless I told them. Sandy was great to work with. It's very important to me with vendors that they are responsive and she was very responsive and worked with me throughout the planning process.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Tamara · Married on 07/04/2014

my flowers were amazing, thank you verry much. great service and fast delivering

Sent on 10/31/2014

Krystal · Married on 06/29/2014

She was very willing to work with me on what I was looking for and what I needed. The quality was outstanding and she put then together so beautifully. I received so many compliments on all the bouquets she created for me as well as extra decor. Everyone thought the flowers were real. Outstanding! Recommend to everyone! Thank you for making our day so special and memorable

Sent on 11/19/2014

Definitely recommend. Flowers were beautiful. Wanted roses and plumeria and she had it! Flowers look and feel real

Sent on 11/15/2014

Bobbi · Married on 06/21/2014

I was more than happy with the quality and customer service I received from Plumeria Flowers. The flowers were beautiful and she was very understanding with my choices and changes. I would highly recommend her to other people!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Emily · Married on 06/11/2014

Sandy made my wedding perfect! My mother and I are very skeptical of artificial flowers and I was so afraid to order them. When I sent Sandy a picture of the flowers I loved and put all of the creativity in her hands, she replied "no problem I'm excited to do these for you!" I live in Ohio and did everything through emails so the day my flowers arrived, I opened the box and cried! They were everything I wanted and more!!!!! Stunning was all that came out of my mouth! I'm not joking when I said I hate artificial flowers and these in no way looked fake or felt fake! The best part was getting married in Florida and my flowers never wilted and looked horrible, my photographer, guests and the venue had no idea they were not real flowers. I got
    1 10' hand tied bridal bouquet, 2 Bridesmaids bouquets, 7 Boutonnieres, and 3 Wrist Corsages for an amazing price. Best thing of all is my bouquet now sits in my glass curio cabinet and I see its beauty everyday and I am reminded of how Sandy made my important day AMAZING!!!!!! Sandy you honestly are the best!

Sent on 11/14/2014