Plum & Poppy Reviews

Plum & Poppy 3
Plum & Poppy 4
Plum & Poppy 5

Vanessa · Married on 05/07/2016

Plum and Poppy was amazing to work with! Sarah made the process go so smoothly and I appreciated her timeliness in responding to emails and answering all our questions about vendors, etc. Our day of coordinator, Beth, did a great job! It was the perfect day. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • Chanda

Chanda · Married on 04/30/2016

Beth and Sarah were absolutely amazing to work with! As soon as I met them I knew it was a perfect fit. Beth kept in contact with my vendors before the wedding and made sure everyone was on the same page. I felt completely calm on my wedding day and knew I could trust Beth to look over everything. I highly recommend Plum and Poppy!!

Sent on 06/10/2016
  • F

Francie · Married on 04/16/2016

We couldn't be happier with the wedding planning service that Plum and Poppy provided. During our year engagement, Sarah met with us frequently, answered emails promptly, and managed all-things organizational regarding our timeline, correspondence with vendors, and decor details. We live out of town, so having a local voice and decision-maker, especially one with such a fantastic rapport with local vendors, was essential to making sure all loose ends were tied. Sarah helped link us up with amazing vendors--we would not change one of them. She knows the best!!

Looking back, my husband and I have picture perfect memories of our wedding, so much because of the hard work and expertise of Sarah and her team. She kept the day on schedule, but also jived and remained flexible so that the "special moments" that made our day complete could take place naturally.

If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Sarah, thank you for your poise and professionalism, for being patient while our ideas came together, and for offering your elegant, unique perspective. We would recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Cheralyn · Married on 09/05/2015

Sarah was amazing! She was there every step of the way and ensured that the vision I had for my special day came true! I couldn’t have been happier with the way everything turned out. She recommended, organized, and attended all of the meetings with my vendors and then facilitated any communication and contracts that were needed. Every vendor she suggested did a fabulous job! A few that I would recommended checking out: Innocenti Strings, Jennifer Van Elk Photography, Two Are Better Videography, Living Proof Band, Accent Floral, Westwood Paper Company, and Something Blue Stylists. Sarah made sure that we stayed on time with when things needed to be done and was incredibly responsive any time I had a question about something. At the rehearsal she kept our entire bridal party (18 people including my husband and I) on task and where they needed to be. The day of the wedding, she did everything from organizing a timeline, to helping set-up everything just as I wanted it so I could be with my bridal party enjoying my morning. She took on all of the stress for me. I highly, highly recommend Plum & Poppy. Sarah and her team will do a great job and make your day prefect and stress-free!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Jillian · Married on 08/15/2015

I have zero doubt that Sarah was one of the biggest reasons why everything on my wedding day went so smoothly. During the months leading up to the wedding, she would make sure that everything that needed to be done up until that point was all taken care of. I would not have had any clue what I would have needed to have done if she wasn't there. On my wedding day, her and her team were incredibly professional and on top of everything. She truly kept our minds at ease during the entire process and she was just a joy to work with. I would recommend her to any of my friends getting married.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Kayla · Married on 07/11/2015

When we first got engaged that same weekend I began calling wedding coordinators! In Fort Wayne we don't have many options for wedding planners, and I knew having one for our big day was a must. From Sarah and I's first phone chat I knew she would be the perfect fit for our downtown Fort Wayne wedding. She is from the Indianapoilis area but was more than willing to do an out of town wedding with no hesitations. From the moment that we signed our contract Sarah began helping plan everything from the venue, catering, flowers. You name it, she was on it, and even scheduled the appointments for us. Even though she is not located in Fort Wayne she was able to make it to our flower appointment and cake tasting. For other appointments she made it a priority to be apart of them somehow, Skype, conference calls. She was so attentive to our needs and kept in touch frequently with vendors. When it came do the day of she handled everything! I did not have to worry about a thing! It was a pleasure working with Sarah and now I'm honored to call her a friend.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Alexis · Married on 06/27/2015

Sarah was amazing and not only do I consider her my wedding planner but I truly consider her as a friend. She made my big day so relaxing and the best day of my life. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Kate · Married on 04/11/2015

Sarah and her team were absolutely outstanding. She is quite talented at evaluating where my interes
    On the day of the wedding, I was not troubled by a single little hiccup. I'm sure there were more than I could realize, but she handled them gracefully and without involving me. I felt completely relaxed throughout this process because she would remind me of things I needed to take care of, make suggestions for vendors, but also take a step back if I was feeling overwhelmed.

I would love to use Plum and Poppy again and will absolutely be recommending them to everyone!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/28/2014

I just wish I found you sooner!

Sent on 10/16/2014

We used Cooper Events to help us with a wedding reception. Sarah Cooper and her associate Beth were wonderful! Our reception was perfection! Sarah worked throughout the day to make sure everything was in place and organized for our entire evening event. We highly recommend Cooper Events!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Allison · Married on 09/05/2014

We used Sarah as our Day of Coordinator and she was great!! I told her what I wanted decorated and she did everything, made it look beautiful, and I could enjoy getting ready with my bridesmaids without worrying. The day went so smoothly - definitely thanks to Sarah!
    She had a plan from the beginning, made sure all the vendors were where they needed to be, made sure my ceremony music played correctly, kept us on time, made sure the bridal party and families knew where they should be, and checked in with me throughout the day perfectly (not overwhelming, not MIA).
    I can't thank Sarah enough for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Aadvanced · Married on 07/26/2014

We have had the pleasure of working with Cooper Events many times to provide services for their brides. They are always very friendly and professional. We look forward to working with Cooper Events in the future.

Sent on 08/15/2014

John · Married on 07/26/2014

Made our wedding day perfect. Flexible and friendly.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Kathryn · Married on 07/12/2014

I was planning my wedding from over 600 miles away, and I decided a wedding planner would really help me out. I found Sarah Cooper by browsing online for wedding planners and reading the positive reviews. Her prices were very reasonable for the services she would provide (day of coordination and wedding planning services). Our first conversation on the phone made me feel she was the right planner for me- very friendly, easy going, yet also very knowledgeable and organized. Right away, she made sure I got on task (I formally hired her about 6 months out from the wedding date).At that time, I had secured the wedding date, venue (and catering), and dress on my own, but had not yet hired my other vendors. Sarah worked with me to quickly book the other major vendors I would need within 2 weeks. I was very impressed by how promptly Sarah would respond to my emails and how organized she was. She definitely brought me peace of mind in the months and weeks leading up to my wedding. Sarah was very professional, only providing opinions when specifically asked and not forcing me to choose vendors or services I did not want. I very much valued her feedback and suggestions when I was making various selections (which can get a bit overwhelming) and I appreciated her help with logistical planning that was difficult for me to figure out on my own. As for the day of wedding coordination, I was SO happy I could count on Sarah to ensure the details would fall into place. All I had to do was focus on getting myself ready, not needing to call to confirm vendors would be delivering items on time and such....The day went extremely smooth (any issues were minor and not anything I noticed) and the wedding was beautiful and very memorable. I absolutely recommend Sarah Cooper as a wedding planner (or event planner...she even helped us coordinate the rehearsal dinner for a very small additional fee). Definitely one of the best decisions I made for planning my wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2013

Sarah was wonderful to work with. She helped our wedding day go so smoothly that I knew I could just enjoy the moment!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Beth · Married on 06/07/2013

Dream come true!

Sarah was a fantastic partner throughout our daughter's wedding planning process! She was patient, reassuring, and conscientious from start to finish as she helped assemble and managed our list of incredible vendors to make our daughter's dream come to life. Sarah is very knowledgeable and knows the industry well which came in handy when choosing vendors. She has the ability to navigate through our daughter's vision, while accommodating the needs of the parents. Throughout the planning process, we were so appreciative of how willingly she accommodated our busy schedules. Lastly, Sarah and the P & P's team ensured that we could truly enjoy the wedding on the day-of without having to worry about a single thing. These ladies are true experts, and we were so blessed to have worked with Sarah and so grateful for all that she did to make the wedding day a beautiful reality!

Sent on 12/18/2018

amanda · Married on 05/18/2013

I can't begin to share the ways Sarah helped on our wedding day. She made sure all of the stress melted away because we knew she would handle it. She fixed everything from a pin stuck in my wedding dress minutes before going down the isle, to changes in the reception timeline and she did it with ease. She is a true professional and I am blessed she was part of my big day. I have no idea what i would have done without her.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot rave enough about Sarah Agee and Plum and Poppy. She was amazing and streamlined our wedding preparation experience as our Day-Of Wedding Coordinator.

I MUST share how necessary Sarah's skills and experience were as a wedding coordinator in light of what my family was experiencing at the time of our wedding...My dad (the Father of the Bride) was at the last stages of his terminal cancer and went from being able to walk to needing a wheelchair the day of the ceremony. Sarah notified the appropriate vendors of his needs (so as to make sure he had room to get down the aisle/and participate in the father-daughter dance). Sarah was essential and probably the main reason we didn't go insane that day! Though we did our due diligence, Sarah took care of everything wedding-oriented and we were able to focus on the specialness of the day! How sweet it was!

Her efficiency and expertise cannot be beat. Before and during the ceremony, Sarah kept everyone on track and organized, maintained her calm demeanor, yet remained professionally assertive in directing our HUGE bridal party on their positions under our time constraints. Nearly all my bridesmaids (8 of 10) were not able to attend our rehearsal but Sarah was able to guide them the day-of without issues.

I have already recommended Sarah and Plum and Poppy to friends because it was absolutely worth the value. For us, it would not have been enough to have someone leading and guiding the ceremony. As a day-of coordinator, Sarah was extremely helpful in contacting and coordinating vendors, creating a weekend timeline (literally showing the hourly schedule of the bridal party pre-ceremony as well as the reception timeline), and leading the bridal party through the ceremony. Moreover, she did not micromanage the vendors in their specialties! From the catering, to the flowers, to the cake -- she gave everyone their space to be and do what they do best! Sarah's services were worth the value, and then some!!!

Plum & Poppy 6
    Plum & Poppy 11
    Plum & Poppy 12
    Sent on 09/27/2017

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Sarah of Plum & Poppy did an AMAZING job as our wedding planner! She is incredibly organized and thoughtful and she completely exceeded our expectations. I can be very perfectionist and Type A, but I felt confident with Sarah's help and guidance throughout the planning process. Sarah's planning services helped me to be far less anxious on the day of my wedding; this allowed me to be present and mindful, which was absolutely invaluable. Sarah understood our vision for our dream wedding from our very first meeting and our wedding and reception turned out even better than we had imagined! We are so thankful to Sarah for her amazing work!

Plum & Poppy 13
    Plum & Poppy 18
    Plum & Poppy 19
    Sent on 10/22/2017

Haseeba · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing! Sarah is extremely efficient. And very malleable. She very well understood what kind of wedding we wanted, and with time understood our personalities so well that we could completely trust her to take decisions on our behalf!

Sent on 10/12/2017

emily · Married on 06/11/2016

Oh I can't say enough about Sarah! From the first conversation - I knew she would be a great fit! Great personality, very organized, and very professional. She was flexible with creating a custom package dependent on what I needed. I was planning from out of state, so I needed a little more help than day-of planning. But even if I were to do it on my own - I NEVER could have had done it without her for day-of coordination. She made sure that everything went smoothly and organized all my vendors, handled all issues that popped up, and made my day beautiful and as amazing as I had hoped. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Terri · Married on 07/04/2014

Sarah was invaluable as the Day of Coordinator for my Daughter's wedding. I do not live in the Indy area so having her to work with the vendors (that she was familiar with) and allowing me to enjoy the day was perfect! She is very "hands on" and takes charge of all the details or last minute situations that may arise! Highly Recommended!

Sent on 07/18/2014

I would highly recommend Sarah of Cooper Events to any bride in Indianapolis. Sarah was absolutely terrific to work with and helped make our wedding day fantastic. When we couldn't have spared the time away from work to follow up with vendors/venues, Sarah persistently called and emailed to get all of our questions answered. She was instrumental in booking the ceremony and reception venue of our dreams.

While Sarah offered her opinion when asked, she left a lot of decision making up to us. This was both a pro and a con. The open options overwhelmed us at the beginning and we still did a lot of the planning work. But we ended up with a perfect wedding ceremony and reception that reflected us and we were so proud of that.

With her vast experience in the wedding industry, Sarah has a lot of great connections with vendors and she was able to offer us good recommendations. Her experience in the Indianapolis wedding industry made it easier to coordinate among the various vendors, especially with the catering, venue, cake, band, and florist. I couldn't imagine orchestrating everything without someone like Sarah who has knowledge of the wedding industry and the good relationships with everyone.

Sarah was very flexible around our work and school schedules and met with us at locations and times that were convenient to us. She was always available to call, email, or text, which was crucial in the few weeks before the wedding.

Overall, we were very satisfied with our experience with Cooper Events and I would recommend Sarah to anyone coordinating a large event in Indy.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Sue · Married on 07/23/2016

The Barn is a beautiful venue for a rustic casual outdoor wedding. It was a perfect fit for our daughter and her husband. It would be a good idea to have your
    Caterer come and look at the venue before the big day. Could be a challenge for some. We used Sarah Keeker as our wedding planner for the day. She was wonderful. Her father owns the property and has done many weddings there. So can anticipate and solve any potential problems.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Ammar · Married on 07/22/2017

My wife and I were extremely happy to be working with you. Sarah, your ability to connect with us was completely organic, natural, and never forced. When we initially met with you it never felt like a sales pitch but rather a mutual interview. During our planning period we often reminisced that the best decision in our wedding planning was to be working with Plum & Poppy.

You were amazing at keeping us to task and prioritizing what was important in the decision making process yet without giving us too much to think about and overwhelming our already busy schedules.

Moreover as our timelines progressed you began to learn about our personalities, preferences and our tastes and seamlessly guided vendors to options that we would select. We are also very thankful that while our timelines and some decisions changed many many times you remained steadfast and not frustrated (at least not outwardly to us J )

The most impressive part was the execution of all of our timelines and ideas were brought to life through persistence. During the day of the event(s) you were prepared, well-staffed, and made sure that everything we had discussed went as planned. You tied my bow tie, had coffee ready for my bride when she hadn’t slept enough and pins enough for a pin wielding army.

Overall your organization skills were impeccable, negotiating on our behalf was timely and successful, and your overall experience helped us every step of the way. Our wedding would not have been the same without you supporting and helping us and we are so very thankful to you.

Thank you Sarah and we are extremely grateful!

Sent on 10/09/2017