Plug In Audiovisual Reviews

79 | Cancun, MX

79 Reviews for Plug In Audiovisual

Megan Hofferth · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing DJ!

DJ Chuy and the team at Plug In were amazing! They made sure to play all of the songs we requested and was great at keeping our guests dancing all night.

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea McGettigan · Married on 05/09/2020

Stellar Service, Even Better DJ!

Hiring a DJ is a really difficult task. All DJs have access to the same songs, but it's how they read the crowd and they listen to your needs that really makes the difference. Augustin and Katherine have been a dream to work with - I highly recommend them for any event in the Riviera Maya! You will dance the night away!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Caroline Bitar · Married on 02/29/2020

Passionate about making your day about you!

do I begin!? Upon meeting Augustin, I walked away knowing him and his team would rock our wedding. And they did exactly that - and beyond. PlugIn was organized, responsive and semeless to work with. We were sending them songs up until the morning of the wedding day. They work tirelessly to make your day truly perfect.

They really were a dream to work with- we shared Spotify playlists, threw fireworks and a saxophonist in the mix and hired them for additional lighting needs. I had to be escorted from my own wedding because I could not stop dancing. We hired the team for 8 hours and there were so many different components to our day- Augustin and the team nailed it:

For starters, Adam and I are not your stereotypical couple - We said NO to top 40...and we did not have a specific First Dance song in mind. We met with Augustin a few days before the wedding, he CREATED the most beautiful and unique remix for us. As we talked through our likes and dislikes, he remixed/mashed up a few songs that got us both excited and incorporated the saxophonist.

Through PlugIns Instagram account, we spotted the incredible Saxophonist Ariel Rossi. PlugIn and Ariel are a dynamic duo. Together - our cocktail hour and first dance were incredible. Thanks to Augustine, Ariel knew the exact moment to chime in during our first dance. It was beautiful and our guests absolutely loved it.

PlugIn also nailed the coordination with our FIREWORKS vendor - which were launched from a boat in the ocean. We wanted to surprise our guests and launch the fireworks at specific moment of the song - some way, some how Agustin and Hugo made magic happen. At that exact moment - not a second later - fireworks launched into the sky - we were truly on cloud 9.

Augustin was able to transition a WIDE range of our music selections throughout the night from 80s to house to 90s rap to keep our guests (and me!) dancing the night away.

We hired PlugIn for additional lighting needs as we got married at Villa La Joya and needed uplighting to brighten up the space. It looked beautiful!

I would absolutely recommend PlugIn. Just book them - you will not regret it. I’d hire them a million times over again. I’d probably never let them leave.

Sent on 05/20/2020

Meg T · Married on 01/25/2020

The best DJ for our wedding party!

All I can say is incredible! Plug In Audio DJ'd our wedding reception, and not only did we think they were the best wedding DJ we'd heard, but so many of our guests (of all ages) came up to us throughout the night to agree. They listened to our vision for the night - from the types of songs we wanted to play, to how we wanted the special dances to go - and made it that and even better - it was an amazing party! I would highly recommend for anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Lou

Lou Arden Gregory · Married on 11/30/2019

Couldn't Leave the Dance Floor!!

We had the most fun wedding reception we have ever attended, not biased :) The DJ kept the party going all night, so much so that we couldn't even leave the dance floor because every song was too good not to dance to it! From the planning, to the last minute additions, PlugIn was so easy and professional to work with. We are so happy we had them bring the party to our wedding and keep us and our guests dancing all night long. Also, the gold infinity dance floor is 100% worth it, it was the most fun reception accessory and our guests were so impressed! Thank you!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Shantal

Shantal Alcoba · Married on 11/09/2019

Dancing All Night Long!

AMAZING!!! One of the most important things for us at our wedding was good music. We wanted to dance all night with family and friends and Plugin definitely made that possible. My husband and I did not sit down not once after we finished our first dance and started the party. My husband and I are huge music lovers and enjoy a wide range of genres and they were extremely receptive about having us send the music we wanted at our wedding. DJ Chuy also did an amazing job at transitioning and mixing the songs, as well as, being able to gauge what the guests enjoyed to keep the party going. In addition, we requested 3 songs which are not very common or that you hear on the radio and they were able to download them and play them on the spot which was awesome! They also provided great options for DJ booths, dance floors and lighting and everything looked so good! Their whole team was so helpful, professional, and attentive to all our questions and needs. Thank you Plugin for one of the best dancing nights of our lives!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Greenfield · Married on 10/05/2019

Loved our Wedding DJ and Music!

We hired Plugin solo based on the recommendation of our wedding planner. We didn't meet our DJ until the day of our wedding, but we are so glad we went with them. They had great communication throughout the planning process. We gave them lists of songs we loved and types of music we like listening to, and they nailed it. They were able to play the exact songs we wanted for each part of our wedding day. Everyone loved the music and lighting at our reception. We had a great experience with Plugin and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Brie

Brie · Married on 09/14/2019

Do yourself a favor and Hire Plug-in Audiovisuals!

My husband and I just got married in Playa del Carmen at a private beach club and we had so much fun! That fun was curated by Augustín and his team.
    We found Plug-in Audiovisuals through our amazing wedding planner and we are so happy she connected us. Augustín and his crew were so easy to work with, super professional, and full of such great energy.
    Our wedding day/night was SO much fun and the dance floor was pretty much full the entire time!! Augustín MCed and helped to make sure everyone knew when we were doing big events throughout the night (ie: dinner, cutting the cake, first dance) and everything wen so smoothly! We highly recommend Plug-in Audiovisuals.
    Thank you so much Augustín for being a part of our wedding day and helping to make it so memorable and perfect!!
    -Brie and Tyler
    09/14/2019

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Hazel

Hazel Ward · Married on 04/24/2019

Amazing 👌👌👌👌

We decided to go with Plugin from great reviews by our wedding planner Arlenis Ruiz. We were definitely not disappointed. They were amazing. From the minute we decided to go with them to the end of our wedding day was a pleasure. They really listened to what we wanted and provided an A+ service.
    We live in Ireland and put a lot of trust in Plugin to deliver exactly what we wished. They did not let us down. We were in awe and completely happy with their service.
    We also got Dance floor lighting, white dance floor and String Lights with Colored Paper Lanterns for the dance floor. These extra services really made our wedding pop and all our guests commented on how good their music sounded and additional items looked. Would highly recommend Plugin to everyone 👌👌👌👌👌👌

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Howe · Married on 04/21/2019

Great Wedding DJ

The Plug In team far exceeded our expectations and did SUCH A GREAT JOB!!! We had so much fun dancing, the lighting really set the mood, and the dance floor was perfect! Many of our guests commented on how great of a DJ we had for the wedding!!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Yoice

Yoice · Married on 03/09/2019

The best service

Plug in was one of the first vendors I contacted when I decided to have a destination wedding and it was my first ever conversation with a DJ. Katherine was soooo helpful and patience with me and my hundred questions. She explained lighting and different options as well as gave me her honest opinion on adding extra services or not. We kept in touch thru all the planning and she was very friendly and professional at all times. I did not have actual contact with the DJ or the team on my wedding day but this guys are amazing. They were able to keep the dance floor moving at all time and we all had a blast thanks to them.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Krys · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing services!

My husband and I recently got married in Tulum this April. We were introduced to Plug In by our wedding planner Lucy Gallagher. They were extremely responsive and truly made the night a night to remember. We worked with Katherine in the weeks leading up the wedding and they were completely accomodating and were as excited as we were to celebrate what would be the best night of our lives. My husband and I are music heads so we were very particular about the song selections and they were amazing. There was never any pushback from the team. They did a fantastic job flowing in and out of our mostly multi-cultural, international song selection and our wedding guests were amazed by the teams attentiveness to the awareness of the DJ and tone they set for the whole night considering we had no speeches; essentially being one long dance party. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks again for making it a night to remember :)

Sent on 04/13/2019

Emily Kaniecki · Married on 02/19/2019

Dance floor full all night!

These guys did a fantastic job on our special day. They listened to exactly what we had asked for and delivered more than we ever expected. As requested the dance floor was full every second of the night which is exactly what we had hoped. The music was just to our guests taste with many commenting on what was played during dinner too. Despite only giving a handful of suggestions the DJs knew exactly what to play to get everyone dancing. There was a great mix and something for everyone. The lights, dance floor, sound and equipment worked perfectly too.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Danielle · Married on 02/02/2019

Best DJ in the Cancun Area!

Planning a destination wedding from a distance can be tricky. When it came to the DJ, both our photographer and wedding planner recommend Plug-In without any hesitation and told us they were the best DJ in the area - and they did not disappoint! From the beginning they were super easy to work with - very responsive and quick to provide us with great tools to help us plan our perfect wedding day. We used their online portal to provide important songs and must play/do not play music. The DJ weaved in our requested music, combined with all the best party music and kept the dance floor full the entire night! Thank you so much for making our wedding reception better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Kelsey Balance · Married on 01/19/2019

The best! We loved them

The Plugin team were All Stars. Everything was perfect, from providing the music for our welcome party to our whole set up for the wedding ceremony and reception. All of our guests said it was the best dance party they have ever been to, thanks to DJ Chuy. It was EPIC! Very high recommendation from us. Matt & Kelsey

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Jennings · Married on 01/15/2019

Best Wedding Vendors our there!

Very friendly crew. Perfect mix and blend of music for all. Did an absolutely fantastic job from start to finish. Kept everyone up and dancing!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Krastina

Krastina Beck · Married on 01/04/2019

Great call

DJ Plugin made our special night in Tulum simply fantastic! All the transitions were seamless and the guest enjoyed themselves immensely.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Rosie and Noel · Married on 11/10/2018

Always responsive to make sure we had an incredible wedding day!

Plug-In was the DJ we wanted to work with when we initially starting our search for our venue and they definitely made sure to make our special day incredible!

Meet Up: Our planner was able to schedule a meet up with Augustin at our venue 6 months before the day of. He went over the venue space with us, all the different lighting options, song selections, etc. He was so helpful and made us feel super comfortable about everything!

Communication: We were in communication with Katherine for about a year leading up to the wedding day - even the morning of!! She was always very detailed in her responses and quick to respond as well! We requested to have an extra mic and have our first song cut down just a week before and they had it the next day!!

The Wedding Day: My husband and I didn’t have a long selection list since we had already seen Instagram stories and videos with the song selections from Agustin and DJ Chuy Mota. We had complete trust in them for the reception music and they were FANTASTIC!! They played music that catered to our friends and even some songs that got the older people dancing!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Sheena

Sheena Clauss · Married on 11/03/2018

Most professional Dj crew I could have ever asked for!

Our wedding was this past Saturday on November 3rd, 2018! If your are wondering if this Dj crew will be right for you then wonder no longer! I was alittle bit of a super freak on planning. I wrote out in detail how I wanted each song to be played at my ceremony and how I wanted music to softly be turned down instead of just cut off. I was nervous that there would be awkward silences and they wouldn’t have the party going but they exceeded my expectations. There wasn’t a song I didn’t like and they played every thing to a T on how wanted it. They were so fun and so nice and their prices are amazing! They stayed til the very end and they gave me sweetest gift ornament that I will cherish forever! Katherine (their inside lady) who did all the communication with me through emails was so kind and emailed me so quickly when I had questions (within mins). I could go on and on! And I’m so glad I had their beautiful dance for to have all my friends and family to be dancing on! The lights and everything was on point. You can definitely tell this isn’t their first rodeo... and that they are professionals at what they do! I don’t have my professional pictures back yet but here’s a couple from guests! My only regret is that I didn’t get a picture with them! Thank you Plug in Audiovisual for making our night the best ever! I would use y’all again in a heart beat♥️

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • CaroGomez

Carolina · Married on 11/03/2018

Professional and amazing

So glad we went with plug in! We had people from all over Europe, Mexico, and the US and they played music that everyone loved and enjoyed! People still rave to this day about how great the music was at our wedding. Plug in truly made the atmosphere! Thank you so much for making it such a fun and amazing night!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • I

Ivana · Married on 09/27/2018

Dear Plug In Team,

We have just two words "ABSOLUTELY AMAZING"!!!! You guys did an absolutely amazing job!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful and incredible day!! Agustin our DJ did a fantastic job and made our Event the absolute wonderful and best experience ever!! Katherine was truly fantastic as well and always understood our needs and desires from the first minute. Music was extremely important for us and we were also very very worried that the DJ might not play the songs the way we like them. We have been on weddings where the DJs were less flexible and less fun, however Plug In was definately AMAZING and totally worth every cent!!!! The only bad thing was that we liked the DJ so much and wanted to him to stay longer!!

Thank you all so much for making our day so special!! It would have not been possible without you!!! Thank you amazing Team!!!!!

Nico and Ivana Gasser - 27.09.2018

Sent on 10/14/2018

Esteban Paredes · Married on 09/23/2018

GnE (Gianna & Esteban)

We don't have words to describe... We can start by saying that we chose them cause online it shows they are number 1 in the business, but to tell you the truth, number 1 is not hight enough.
    They went way ahead of our expectations, since the first email, you could tell they care, answering all of our questions, almost as soon as we asked, and at the time of the event, during and after all the strugle (in the organization(you name it)) they were always there up to their game to deliver they best way possible. Thanks to them, We and our guest have a night to remember for ever.

Thank you Katherin, Agustin & DJ Chuy.

FYI. Even tho we chose a very secluded area to have our wedding, with very complicated roads, they showed up on time and delivered.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Crystal · Married on 09/02/2018

Love love loved it! I’m so glad that I hired Plug In Audiovisual. They had our wedding guest on their feet the entire night. Katherine was great, she always responded to my emails in a timely manner. If you are needing a DJ definitely hire them you will not be disappointed! I loved the entire team, very energetic!

Sent on 10/05/2018

RYAN · Married on 07/03/2018

We used Plug in Weddings for our wedding in Playa del Carmen. Amazing service. Kathleen was super responsive and helpful leading up the the wedding. The DJ was excellent - multiple guests commented that it was the best DJ they ever heard at a wedding. I agree with them.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Skylar · Married on 07/02/2018

From the minute we met with Plug In my husband and I knew we were in good hands. We received our quote within a few hours of meeting with Agustin. From there on out Katherine was there to answer any question we had in a very short time frame. It was so nice not to worry about anything on the day of the wedding as they took care of everything we asked for. The transitions for songs kept everyone on the dance floor! It was hard for me to find time to go to the bathroom because I kept wanting to dance. I have nothing bad to say about PlugIn, they are an awesome choice and by the end of your wedding the team feels like extended family!

Sent on 07/30/2018