Pleasant Hill Vineyards Reviews

41 | Maryville, TN

41 Reviews for Pleasant Hill Vineyards

41 Pleasant Hill Vineyards Reviews

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2017

Pleasant Hill Vineyards was a perfect venue for us. I loved that the ceremony was down in the woods with a beautiful alter, then there was a separate space for the bar and cocktails, and also the tented reception space for dinner and dancing. It felt great to have so much room for our wedding, it definitely helped create an "event" feeling for our wedding. And the rain location (the upstairs of the barn) is beautiful all on its own! That helped us choose Pleasant Hill for sure - how often is the rain location something you'd be happy with?! The folks at Pleasant Hill are so thorough, so helpful and responsive, but also calming and on top of it - I knew I wouldn't have to worry about a thing! So happy with our choice in Pleasant Hill....our wedding was the perfect day!!

Susan · Married on 07/16/2016

Charles and Karen Henry were amazing in their service to our family! We received a quick response to all our questions and inquiries during the planning phase. Karen directed the ceremony and was onsite for the entire day leading up to the event to make sure the venue was perfect and all details in place for my daughter's wedding. My daughter had some minor last minute changes requested and Karen and Charles accommodated us in every way possible. The facility is amazingly beautiful and well kept. We used the wine room for our rehearsal dinner, the meadow for the ceremony, the pad beside the barn for the reception, the gazebo for PHV wine, and the barn for the food service.

• r & b

Rachel · Married on 05/16/2015

Karen and her team made our wedding day absolutely perfect with a GORGEOUS venue! They worked hard to accommodate all of our needs and were extremely professional. I would highly recommend this venue - it is worth the money!

This was a perfect wedding venue and everything went very smoothly. They were especially responsive when bees needed spraying. I highly recommend them.

Kara · Married on 08/09/2014

Pleasant hill vineyard is an amazing and beautiful place for a wedding. They made our wedding extra special.

Logan · Married on 05/11/2014

Karen made sure that our wedding day was perfect from the beginning of planning until the big day! There are so many options at the vineyards to make any wedding a beautiful one. I can honestly say that we would not change anything about our wedding day and the vineyards and staff made that possible!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Pleasant Hill Vineyards's reply:

Thank you Logan, best wishes for a wonderful future!

Michael · Married on 04/24/2014

My brother was married at this venue. The staff was amazing and the venue was flawless. Can't imagine the wedding going any better. My sincere thanks to everyone involved.

Joseph · Married on 04/24/2014

Pleasant Hill Vineyards was the perfect spot for our wedding. Aside from the coolness of having the wedding wine grown on site, we were also able to create a vintage type feel around the facility. The property was big enough for our ceremony, reception, and had plenty of space and cool areas for pictures. Trust me, you'll love the backdrops available here. Charles and Karen have gone to great lengths to modernize the buildings and keep the old style look. My wife and I searched the entire area and this was absolutely the best value and one of the nicest venues we saw. Once the wedding started, the venue did a great job of managing chairs and keeping the reception going. FWIW, we used Barley's Taphouse pizza and Bluetick Brewery to complete the Maryville wedding experience. If you're looking around, I encourage you to give the venue a visit and decide for yourself.

Sandy · Married on 02/14/2014

Karen & Charles were so very nice to us. Even though their vineyard wasn't open for normal business they opened their beautiful wine room and allowed us to hold our Valentine's Day wedding and reception there. The accommodations worked so perfectly for our guests too. They have a built in audio system that had the ability to connect to an iPod/iPhone to play our music. We received so many praises from our guests for our wedding and finding this venue. Our wedding was very intimate and comfortable for everyone. The Bride's Room is beautiful and extremely comfortable too. This is a peaceful, beautiful, country setting!

Thank you so much Karen & Charles - we'll recommend your vineyard in the future to everybody that we know who plans to get married.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Pleasant Hill Vineyards's reply:

Dear Sandy, That was such a touching testimonial! Thank you for choosing Pleasant Hill Vineyards and best wishes to you both. Don't forget April 27th from 2 until 5.

Karen and Charles went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for the wedding. The vineyard is an absolutely perfect place to have a wedding or any other event. There is no one better in the area!

Absolutely loved having my wedding at the beautiful location. Karen is fantastic to work with and Charles and Hunter do an amazing job keeping the grounds in pristine condition. The day of the wedding I had coordination by Aubrey and with her taking care of things I was able to relax and enjoy my day. If you're looking for a breathtaking location and a laid back atmosphere this is the place to use.

Tracy · Married on 09/14/2013

My only criticism would be....I wish the mic and sound system worked better so that all could hear the speeches made at the reception.

It was an AWESOME DAY and a Beautiful venue!!! Thank you for all of your hard work and attention to detail. We loved it and will recommend it many times to everyone! Karen and Charles and Aubrey are the BEST!

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2013

The whole venue was amazing! The staff was so very helpful the entire time!! I will recommend this place over and over!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Pleasant Hill Vineyards's reply:

Thank you Amanda it was our pleasure, best wishes on your new life together!

Jill · Married on 07/20/2013

Karen and Charles are absolutely amazing in helping you with anything you need before the wedding and the day of. The scenery here is beautiful with the mountains in the background and the vineyards on site. My wedding here was like a dream come true!

Kimberly · Married on 07/13/2013

Our sons wedding could not have been at a more perfect spot. From beginning to end the staff at Plesant Hills were there at our desposal. We used most of their recommended vendors from rentals to catering. We found the owners to be very on hands. Our guest of 350 people was no small feat and they made it all seem so effortless.
    Thank you Karen and Charles and staff for creating the most perfect day.

The Smiths

Tabatha · Married on 07/13/2013

Pleasant Hill Vineyards surpassed all of my expectations. The owners and the staff over delivered on everything. I couldn't have been happier and would suggest this venue to anyone!!

Stacey · Married on 06/22/2013

We LOVED having our wedding at Pleasant Hill Vineyards! The grounds are BEAUTIFUL, the location is PERFECT, the staff was AMAZING and the price was affordable! What more could you ask for from a wedding venue! If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose this vineyard! I strongly recommend using them for all your event needs! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Pleasant Hill Vineyards's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Stacey!

Deborah · Married on 06/08/2013

The staff of Pleasant Hill Vineyards are the absolute best! They were very flexible and I was able to do several site visits before the big day to make sure everything felt good. The weather was perfect on our wedding day and there was enough shade and cool spots for all of our guests. I can't say enough good things about this beautiful venue and staff-every single guest of our wedding has told us how unique and special it was because of the location. Thank you, Charles and Karen for being so wonderful and I will recommend you to everyone!

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2012

I would recommend Pleasant Hill Vineyard to every one!! They have the most amazing staff you will ever meet. I was probably the most unorganized bride they ever had and yet they were still kind & helped me every step of the way! Anytime you needed to visit the venue they were more than happy to meet you. There were no extra fees or limits to visiting. The place is absolutely beautiful and they have the most affordable prices of all the venues. If I had it to do all over again I wouldn't change anything. My fiancé and I had the most amazing time!! Thank you so much for everything!!

Tammy · Married on 09/29/2012

Everything was WONDERFUL!! I couldn't have been more PLEASED!! The owners & staff at Pleasant Hill are awesome!! They made our daughters wedding a dream come true !!
    All of our guests were amazed by the venue and staff. We can't say enough nice things to express our happiness with Pleasant Hil Vineyards!!! ! Love.. love... loved it!!!
    Our wish for every bride is to her wedding day just as our daughters!!

Thank-You so much Pleasant Hill Vineyards!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Pleasant Hill Vineyards's reply:

Dear Tammey and Amanda, Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing Pleasant Hill Vineyards for such a beautiful wedding. Everyone here had so much fun and we are proud that a wedding professional from White Lace and Promises chose our venue!

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2012

I would recommend Pleasant Hill Vineyards to any bride looking for a country/rustic/chic wedding. As a bridal professional, this venue is what brides are looking for. I can't say enough about the staff, the venue, and the flexibility they have for their customers! They made Our day a dream come true and it wouldn't have been possible without them. The staff and this venue, again, truly is amazing!!!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Pleasant Hill Vineyards's reply:

Thank you Amanda! Your wedding was exactly what we had in mind when we created this venue.

Brittney · Married on 09/08/2012

My now husband and I searched for quite a while looking for a no nonsense, laid back, pretty place to hold our special day, we kept running into stressful, high maintenance venues until we lucked up on PHV. Charles and Karen were beyond flexible and helpful from day one of looking at the venue until last minutes counting down to the end. The helper they had on site Aubrey was a huge help and so great with the children in the wedding. We are a laid back couple that wanted to have peaceful and joyful memories from our wedding and we couldn't have been blessed with a better venue and staff on that day. I have and always will say my first suggestion for a wedding venue that is helpful, memorable, and convenient will be PHV. Thank you for all your hard work to make it such a stress free day!

Ashley · Married on 06/26/2012

This venue is one of the most beautiful that I have seen! The barn is a wonderful reception spot for those who are trying to capture a more rustic feel. The vineyard/grounds are very well kept and provide a beautiful backdrop for pictures. And the people in charge know exactly what they are doing to help your big day run smoothly! I would recommend this venue for any wedding or special event you may have in mind!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Pleasant Hill Vineyards's reply:

Ashley, Thank you so much for your kind words!

Maria · Married on 06/23/2012

Great location, and value. Very flexible to meet bride and gropom's needs. Beautiful facility.