26 Reviews for Plaza Catering

House Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Chairs (1)
24 Plaza Catering Reviews

Plaza Catering catered my daughter's wedding at the Madrid theatre. They did an excellent job. Jennifer worked with us and did a great job communicating throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding we had the Italian feast. We chose the Chicken Spiedini, penne pasta, meatballs and passed appetizers during the flip. The food was delicious and we had many compliments. One man said it was the best buffet he had ever had at a wedding. The servers were very nice and seemed to convey that they enjoyed their job. I recommend Plaza Catering for weddings since they do such a good job.

Profile Picture Linda, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Finding a Caterer on my budget was a huge challenge. I figured I would have to go with a "cheap" option like HyVee or another grocery store. I'm SOOOO glad I found Plaza Catering! Not only did they completely work with my modest budget, but they beyond exceeded expectations! I came to our tasting very cautious and left beyond thrilled! Chef Rolfe was incredible!!! He did a tasting not only for me and my mom but also for my whole family (both sets of parents + plus bride and groom). He also let me change up the menu options and made me a dish to try out on the spot! His enthusiasm was infectious and he made the whole process incredibly fun. The pricing was phenomenal and even included a couple of appetizers. There was also no unexpected fees (unlike some horror stories I'd heard). They also took care of the cake and cutting. They also have a great reputation as Caterers and our venue was thrilled to work with them. And the staff the day of the wedding were a total delight! We felt like a King and Queen and our guests loved the food! Especially the chicken spiedini. We'd loved eating the left overs on our honeymoon! I can't say enough good things about Plaza Catering.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Italian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian

Our wedding food was EXACTLY what we wanted! We met with Rolfe and Jenn at Plaza Catering to do a tasting with my fiance and his parents and let me tell you, they will wine and dine you!! They were very accommodating and was able to make any request happen. I asked if it would be possible to do another tasting with my parents, since they live out of town, and they said to come back as many times as we need to to make sure it is exactly what we wanted. The chicken spiedini was so flavorful and tender and the pasta dishes were to die for. Since our reception was going to be later (7:30pm) we asked if we could change the appetizer option a "late night" food option. They said it would be no problem and they could make whatever we wanted happen. We ended up doing pizzas with different toppings and I had a special request for a gallon of ranch (for a ranch fountain!!) and they were able to provide that. They were very friendly, responded in a timely manner and I would recommend them to ANYONE needing a caterer for a wedding or any event. They are just great people in general!

Profile Picture Lizzie, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Plaza Catering was great! Rolfe was amazing and so enthusiastic when working with us, he made us feel like he was really excited to cater our wedding. We served a plated meal with a pre-set salad, and the service was great! The food turned out really well, and he even created a special recipe for an appetizer that we requested that was off of their menu. They upgraded their silverware for us at no charge, and did a great late night snack as well. We also had a few gluten-free guests and he made them a delicious dish as well. We had one guest with a very strict diet for health reasons (she could eat chicken, but no salt, pepper, tomatoes, salad dressing, seasoning, citrus, etc.) and Rolfe talked to her specially at the reception to make sure what he had prepared for her would work with her diet. It did and she said it was delicious! Rolfe was so easy to work with and the tastings were awesome- definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Becca, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Plaza Catering (Rolfe especially) was without a doubt the best vendor we worked with for our wedding. From start to finish it was nothing but fantastic. We had several tastings for food and drink, and each was fantastic as Rolfe worked with our preferences. We got so many compliments about our food at the wedding, and we have to agree - it was great! Brides, this is the company to go with, for sure.

Profile Picture Gina, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Italian, Mediterranean, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Specialty Beer, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Plaza Catering was wonderful! We worked with Rolfe leading up to our wedding. He was flexible, reliable, and always extremely friendly. Rolfe was extremely helpful. He made the experience fun and easy. The food was fabulous. Our guests raved about the chicken spiedini. Everything was really good and there was a ton of food. Rolfe made our dinner perfect. He also provided all the linens. They set up all the linens and took them off at the end of the night. Everything looked great. I would highly recommend Plaza Catering. We have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Rolfe and Plaza Catering.

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Plaza Catering was amazing! Jenn was so great to work with. She listened to what we wanted, made great suggestions and was so easy to plan with. Day of the food was amazing, we have had so many compliments on it, I'd use her for any future events.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/17/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, No Pork

My husband and I love Cinzetti's restaurant, so when we needed to find a caterer for our wedding, we stopped by. Turns out they're part of (or go through?) Plaza Catering, and the whole experience was great! I truly have nothing to complain about. We worked with Jenn and she was the best!!! Jenn was professional, knowledgeable, accommodating, and just plain nice. My husband and I have family members with a lot of dietary restrictions (1 vegan, 1 ciliac's allergy, 1 severe dairy allergy, peanut butter and mushroom allergies). *sigh* But it didn't deter Jenn at all! She was willing to modify any option and make custom plates for those with extra special needs...without extra charge. And of course the food was EXCELLENT! The day of the wedding, she was there on time and went above and beyond to help. Jenn even helped set up the cake and cupcakes our other vendor brought by and helped set up the dining tables/chairs. My husband and I had family members coming up to us all night raving about how good the food was. We couldn't have hoped for a better experience.

Profile Picture User4370431, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Italian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Plaza Catering did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding. The food and service were great. Our guest continually commented on how good the food was. We looked at several other catering services - they were by far the most reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Carol, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Plaza Catering catered my son's rehearsal dinner at our home. They came in, set up a beautiful spread, kept everything filled and fresh the entire evening, cleaned up and even put away all the left overs! (and there were plenty of left overs!) The food was incredible both in quality and quantity and the service impeccable! I can't think of one thing I would have changed, except maybe how much food I ate! Thank you for making the event stress free! I have also used Plaza catering for several events at work and each and every time it has been amazing food and service at a very reasonable price!

Profile Picture Dionne, 8/13/15, 1 Review

Bryant,
You and your team did a fantastic job with Holly's wedding. The food was amazing and the service top notch. Many of our guests complimented us on the food!

Thank you for all you did, we really appreciate your team's help in making this a special day.

D. Nuechterlein

Profile Picture David, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jenn Wilson is wonderful to work with! We searched for a long time trying to find the best catering; Plaza Catering was it! The food was amazing! Plaza Catering also provided our desserts for us since we did a dessert bar instead of a cake. I was pleased with everything Jenn and her staff did for us. Everything was set up and ready for us when we arrived. They cleaned up quickly without even being noticed. Several guests commented on how delicious our food was and I agree 100%. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Plaza Catering catered my daughters's wedding May 1st for 150 people. We were so pleased with the service we received from the initial meeting up to the night of the wedding. We meant with several different catering companies and Plaza catering, by far, had the best food and options to choose from.
We worked with Jenn Wilson and she is truly an asset to Plaza Catering. She is friendly, professional and helped us with the planning from food choices, to serving times, to arrangments. I felt so confident going with her suggestions. She definitely knows what she is doing. The wedding went so smoothly and everyone enjoyed themselves and I contribute a lot of that to Jenn.
Our guests and family said they loved the food. It was easy for everyone to serve themselves without a lengthy wait because Jenn had it arranged so well. The waiters that passed out appetizers were so polite and keep a steady flow coming and served everyone in a timely manner.
I just can't say enough about the wonderful job Plaza catering did for us and how much I appreciate Jenn Wilson.

Profile Picture User5073229, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jen was amazing to work with! No request went unanswered! Food was fabulous! Her staff was professional and attentive! Would very highly recommend Plaza Catering! Our wedding reception went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture User5055353, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They treat you like VIPs from the moment you walk through the door for your tasting all the way to the end of the reception. The food is spectacular and I'm so glad that we can have their food anytime at Cinzetti's!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/7/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We are a local business in Westminster Colorado, and we have worked with Plaza Catering on multiple occasions. The staff is friendly, professional, and easy to work with. The food is fantastic and I recommend the bread pudding and cannoli's. - MAC Staff

Profile Picture Steve, 5/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Plaza Catering did such a wonderful job at our wedding. Everyone loved the food and there was plenty of it! Rolfe was so easy to work with and we could tell he really cared about us and doing a good job. They offered such a huge variety of food at a REALLY great price.

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/26/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Plaza Catering has an amazing team and incredibly delicious food! They offer an amazing quality at a great value. I highly recommend using them for any catered event!

Profile Picture User1227172, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rolfe and Janie were AMAZING!!! Not only did they do everything they promised but went above and beyond. I knew that when we got to the reception site that everything would be perfect and I wouldn't have to worry about one thing. Our guests were overwhelmed by their service, kindness, and quality of the food that they served. What a blessing they were.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Linda, 9/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't say enough good things about Plaza Catering and Rolfe who handled everything. They catered my first daughter's wedding in Sept. 2011 and they did such a fantastic job, they catered our 2nd daughter's wedding in May, 2012. We used them for their delicious food and alcohol and we recv'd so many compliments. I also recommended them to a co-worker and she used them for her wedding recently and was also very happy. They are a wonderful catering company with excellent food and service. Rolfe is the best!!!! Thank you for making our daughter's weddings beutiful events to remember!!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our experience with Plaza Catering was phenomenal. Rolfe made us feel like we were their only client and our requests were a walk in the park. We were coordinating from a distance, so we never got to taste test before the big day. We relied solely on their stellar reviews. We ended up going with the BBQ buffet to give our 170 guests a taste of Kansas City. The food did not disappoint. In fact, it was better than expected! The mac and cheese, coleslaw, and pulled pork were huge hits.

The service was excellent - I didn't even see the staff busing tables. They cut our cake quickly and distributed slices before I even noticed the cake had been moved.

I would highly recommend Plaza Catering based on the quality of their food, their superior customer service approach, and professionalism.

Profile Picture C, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Rolfe worked with my budget to put together a WONDERFUL menu. The food was amazing and I received a ton of compliments even months after the wedding on how good the food was. I also used Plaza for my bartender and chairs - they did a wonderful job and were a huge part of making our day so perfect. I would highly recommend Plaza catering!

Profile Picture Jayme, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
3.5

07/25/2015...I must say that I was rather impressed with the selection and the pricing of the menu that Plaza Catering provided. Jenn was professional during consultations and was very flexible with us. My only dissatisfaction came from the food itself. The oeuvres were great, however the meal itself left much to be desired. We (the bride and groom) were serviced first. Our food was cold, our mashed potatoes were runny, and the beef was EXTREMELY tough. Since our food was served first and it was cold, it was hard to imagine what was given to the guests. Many of my guests also shared stories about the staff literally pouring mashed potatoes out of a pitcher and they asked what it was because they thought it was gravy. I feel bad even having to type that out as the service was great as I had high hopes however, I was deeply dissatisfied by the food.

Profile Picture User5525672, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews