Platinum Wedding Design and Decor Reviews

Platinum Wedding Design and Decor 7
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Breathtaking

Geteey and her team make dreams come true!! I would hire Platinum weddings all over again! Thank you for making my special day better than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Leena Griffin · Married on 10/05/2019

Platinum Wedding and Geteey are AMAZING

Geteey is truly a talented woman! With my requests and her vision, she transformed my venue into the most beautiful space I have ever seen. She played a huge part in creating the wedding of my dreams & I would refer her and Platinum Wedding a million times!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Alex · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazed with the quality of detail

I am beyond amazed with Geety and her team. Our night was beyond amazing and the amount of detail that went into the design, decor and organization is what made our event as amazing and special as it was. I am glad I went with Geety and team because they made sure it was a night to remember. We will always have this memory with us and we couldn’t be more thankful with the way everything turned out 100 out of 100. I can’t thank platinum wedding and decor enough.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Platinum Wedding Design and Decor 8
    Platinum Wedding Design and Decor 9
  • Adnan

Adnan Al-Karagholi · Married on 08/17/2019

The best wedding decorators in town!

I’m writing this review to express my happiness, appreciation and recognition for the great, amazing, wonderful wedding decorations that Geetey set up for my son’s wedding. Geetey is the most elegant, stylish, intelligent hardworking woman you could ever work with. The wedding process is a hectic job that required so much time and energy but working with Geetey gave us the peace of mind knowing that you will get the best job ever regardless of your budget. After searching and looking in our area we realized that Geetey and her team are the best in the Washington metropolitan area and even nation wide. She satisfies every taste, modern or classic. You can never go wrong with her, she pays close attention to all details even if it wasn’t part of her work such as lighting which we really didn’t know the importance of until she mentioned it. Her years of experience really play a big role in turning your wedding day to a magical, breathtaking, royal one. We were so lucky to work with her and highly recommend her to everyone looking to bring their dreram to life on their big day.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • F

Fariba Kondori · Married on 06/07/2019

Excellent and very stylish

Geteey was very professional and very nice!! She used very high-quality items!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • F

Fariba Kondori · Married on 06/07/2019

Well done job

Platinum wedding and decor is the best to go with!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Platinum Wedding Design and Decor 10
    Platinum Wedding Design and Decor 11
    Platinum Wedding Design and Decor 12
  • Ismaela

Ismaela T Teferi · Married on 05/18/2019

Best choice

I was looking for a decor for my elegant, classy and timeless themed wedding party and platinum decor came through. They delivered a very beautiful work. Geety was very pleasant, responsive and thorough with her work and she knows what she is doing... go to their showroom and you feel like you are in a palace, they have ample choices of chairs, tables, candelabras etc. my guests told me that it was one the most elegant wedding reception ... I’m very pleased with their service.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sadaf · Married on 03/23/2019

Best decision ever!

If you are looking for a decorator/florist for your wedding, please book Platinum weddings because every couple deserves to feel the way we did on our big day all thanks to them!!!! Choosing them was the best decision we made and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better! The platinum team is sooo incredible and made the whole process from beginning to end so easy and great. Geteey is extremely sweet, knowledgeable and professional and just an all-around amazing human being. She completely understood the vision I had for my wedding and singlehandledly transformed my vision into the wedding of my dreams! She went so far above and beyond that I couldn’t have possibly imagined what she created for us. She thought of things we didn’t and her attention to detail is out of this world. From the ceremony decor to the reception, everything was absolutely perfect! We had guests from all over the US and many different countries and every single one of them told us that they had never seen anything so beautiful anywhere. Even my husband and I looked at each other constantly throughout the night and were in awe and disbelief..we couldn’t believe that it was OUR wedding. It was just that beautiful! And that feeling is something we will always remember.
    Just do yourself a favor and book them now! I never write reviews but I am so grateful for Geteey and her team and I hope that another couple will get to experience the same thing my husband and I and all of our guests did because of them and all of their hard work. Put your trust in Platinum weddings and I promise you won’t regret it!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/09/2019

Would recommend to anyone!

We had so much fun working with Geteey and her team! They went above and beyond to make our wedding spectacular. I couldn't say enough great things about our experience!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Lizette Nk · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

I had a very tight budget for my wedding decor but I called Geteey anyways because I had seen her work. She was nice enough to work with me and my budget. Our guest loved everything, It was absolutely beautiful. I am so great for this team giving me and absolutely magical day.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Tana Silver · Married on 11/10/2018

Elegant, Dreamy, Whimsical

Platinum was a pleasure to work with. Throughout the entire process we were kept in the loop and made aware of the design from day one. We gave Geteey a specific budget and she made magic happen within our budget. We will definitely work with her again and recommend her to anyone in need of these services!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Glenda

Glenda Perez · Married on 10/28/2018

Platinum Wedding Decor Experience!

We are so pleased with the service provided by Platinum Wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful. From the centerpieces to the arrangements, cake decorations. our guests really loved everything. Thank you so much Alex for helping us through the process (And of course your mom too, she's the best :). Thank you for being part of our Big Special Day!!!!! Definitely recommend Platinum Wedding Decor to other couples out there that are looking for a florists/decorations :)

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2018

I just want to say a big thank you to Geteey at Platinum Wedding Design and Decor! She is the real deal! Her and her team did a phenomenal job! She went above and beyond to make sure my wedding ceremony and reception was beautiful and memorable! My wedding was on 9/9/2018 and I'm still receiving compliments from family and friends about the decor!!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Platinum Wedding Design and Decor 13

Miriam · Married on 08/26/2018

It was great working with platinum wedding design and decor. Geteey Jaan was sweet, amazing and fun to work with. She made my wedding venue look beautiful.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Adriana · Married on 08/25/2018

Platinum Weddings is an amazing company to work with. Gheety is an amazing person, very sweet and professional. She helped guide me on making decisions of how the setup of my ceremony and reception would look best. She was very attentive and her talent for deatail is impecable. I was beyond satisfied with the out come of both my ceremony and reception decor. I got so many compliments the night of and it’s been a month since my wedding and my guest are still talking about how beautiful and elegant the decor looked. Thank you so much in helping make such an important day so special.

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • W

Walid · Married on 08/18/2018

Great value. Fair prices. Works with you to create a one of kind look that will amaze your guests. A truly satisfying experience!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Platinum Wedding Design and Decor 14

Salma · Married on 07/29/2018

Geteey was amazing!! She was very kind and always helpful! Geteey and her team made my day truly special!! Geteey always puts her clients first!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Mehvesh · Married on 07/27/2018

We went with a theme of blush, ivory, gold, and white. The decor was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests told us it was stunning, and the ambience was just perfect as a result. I especially loved our stage. We had a floral wall, four bouquets of flowers, luxurious seating, and a tufted stage border. Absolutely loved the set up. Can't imagine it looking any better! Great job Geteey!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Mariam · Married on 01/06/2018

Job well done!

Geteey and the team did a beautiful job, as always. Everyone loved the decoration at Saint Francis Hall, Washington DC. Thank you!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Platinum Wedding Design and Decor 15

Mariam · Married on 12/23/2017

I absolutely loved working with Geeti, everything was gorgeous!!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Dalya · Married on 11/25/2017

Geety was amazing she understood my vision and she got me what I asked for and even more... My wedding was magical as she promised ..

Sent on 04/12/2018

Ghazaleh · Married on 11/11/2017

The team and especially Ms. Geteey were amazing!! I can not say enough about how happy and proud we were of the way our dream wedding came to life!! I wanted something different and memorable yes still classic and it was nothing short of perfection!! our pictures have been used all over and I find them all the time on Pinterest because of how beautiful it all was! The next day I went to the venue to pick up some items and cried again like a baby because of how beautiful it all was! UNREAL!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Rema · Married on 07/07/2017

Platinum Wedding Design & Decor + Geteey did an amazing job with my wedding this past week!!!!!!! My wedding was about 250 guests at the Mayflower Hotel in downtown Washington, D.C. I was initially impressed with her professionalism and creative style when I met her, as a decorator needs to have an eye. I told her I wanted someone who could do pretty much all the designing and flower arrangements - she is definitely a one stop shop. Geteey knew exactly what I wanted and everything in her showroom was sooo elegant. I really just wanted someone who I could trust in designing a historic DC grand ballroom from top to bottom and she did NOT DISAPPOINT! She literally did everything for me from design, to flowers to all the small details. We had a ceremony that was very intricate and everything came out just flawless. I am still so impressed with her work, everybody at the wedding was shocked at how beautiful and classy the wedding was, which was what I wanted. Seriously, the best wedding company in the DMV area (and I researched a lot!), you can't find a more elegant setup than they will do.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Kamini · Married on 11/05/2016

My sister and I had a double wedding in November 2016. My sisters Hindu and Sikh weddings were on a Friday and I had my Hindu ceremony on Saturday and Geteey decorated for both days. She also did decorations for our joint wedding reception on Saturday night. Her decorations are very unique and beautiful. We visited her showroom a few times before making the decision to hire her and we are very happy with the outcome of the weddings/reception. All of her decorations were fresh flowers and they were the most beautiful flowers we have ever seen. We even got to take a few arrangements home after the events were over. She delivered on what was in the contract and exceeded expectations. Would highly recommend Geteey and her company! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/18/2017
  • Y

yasmine · Married on 09/13/2014

Platinum wedding & decor was truly the key that made my wedding a success. Geteey was amazing, her attention to detail and making me happy was unparalleled to any vendor I worked with. She brought my wedding dreams to life. My wedding was breathtaking, from the flowers, to the decor, and the stage. Every element of my wedding was elegant and beautiful. She went above and beyond to make my decor exactly what we discussed. Her team spent endless hours up to the wedding to ensure that everything was perfect. There is no wonder why the company is called platinum wedding, the service & quality is with out a doubt a platinum level. Best of the best!

Sent on 01/12/2015