Platinum Party Planners Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Dina
    Dina M. Married on 09/25/2021

Great experience and amazing food!!

We are so glad we hired Tracy and her team for our wedding! Tracy was always very communicative and helpful in every step of the planning process, and especially as our day of coordinator (we seriously could have not done this without her!) She made the process fun and much less stressful. And, the food was SO AMAZING our guests are still talking about it! We highly recommend Platinum!!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa S. Married on 09/18/2021

They were Exceptional! 11/10

From the very first at home food tasting to our actual wedding day and all the forals to the day of coordinating and catering, Tracy, George, & their team made our wedding vision come to fruition. They delivered absolute perfection. We felt like royalty at our wedding. Our guests were blown away at the quantity and quality of all the food and desserts. The French Style catering, the staff, the decor, the florals, everything was just beyond anything we could have ever expected truly from the bottom of our hearts and we can’t that you enough. If you have other caterers to consider, look no further. You will not be disappointed.
    Melinda F. Married on 09/04/2021

Absolutely amazing, highly recommend.

Tracy and her entire team were absolutely Amazing day of. The food was great and we had so many people tell us how great it was. Tracy made the planning process so easy which was such a great help to us as we had to cancel our venue and move our wedding to our backyard thanks to covid. She made the whole process go from overwhelming and seemingly impossible to easy and enjoyable. We highly recommend her for your planning and catering needs. She does it all, floral, center pieces catering, and coordinating.
  • Bradie
    Bradie B. Married on 08/14/2021

Best experience ever!

The 5 star ratings are NO JOKE!!! I was impressed with Tracy and George since our first conversation. They both came to my house (from Nassau to Suffolk) to prep/cook a sample of what would be served (AMAZING!) Tracy was EXTREMELY responsive throughout the process, and that's honestly an understatement. She would answer calls and texts no matter what day of the week. We had a backyard wedding and Tracy was there whenever we had to plan the layout of the reception and whenever the tent company was coming over (she also recommended the tent company which was so helpful!) I was indecisive at first as to what type of menu I wanted, and each time I wanted to change something, Tracy had an updated menu/quote for me within days. Tracy and George had a professional staff, and decorated the serving tables beautifully!
    To be honest, food was not a top priority of mine when I first got engaged. After my wedding, my guests RAVED about the food!!! We had stations: tacos, sliders, and carving station. My guests really enjoyed the fact that they could choose the type of food that they wanted, how much food they got (lol) and went back for more! I even changed the slider station to include a veggie burger and they were happy to accommodate!
    Tracy and George are professional, understanding, and, without a doubt, experienced. I recommend Platinum 100% and I am SO happy I had the chance to work with them!
    Beth P. Married on 08/07/2021

Exceeded my expectations

Fabulous party due to platinum parties. The food and service were spectacular.
    David G. Married on 06/27/2021

Amazing job!

Tracy and her husband/ team did an amazing job at catering and putting together our backyard wedding. Given this was during COVID we were very nervous, but she came through and it was an event to remember. Everything was smooth and and to our liking. All of our guests raved about the quality of the food!! Highly recommend!!!
    Carlene B. Married on 06/19/2021

Mother of the Bride

As many brides to be in the last year, my daughter's wedding was supposed to be in a venue. Due to Covid we decided to have her wedding at our home and turn our yard into an amazing venue. The best thing that we did when planning the wedding was hiring Platinum Party Planners. I cannot say enough about this company. From the start, Tracy was beyond helpful in executing the bride and groom's vision. She took all of the pressure off of us and really took over and worked very well with all of our vendors to make sure that everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding. From the very first day we started to work with her she was very easy to communicate with, really listened to what we wanted and immediately answered texts and emails. She came to our home several times to meet with vendors or just to answer any questions we may have had. She took great care in making sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted on my daughters special day, but also was very conscientious of making sure that we were not overpaying on certain things from any of the vendors that we were using. Her creativity and professionalism really helped to execute the most perfect day for the bride and groom. George who is the head chef/co-owner of Platinum is an extremely talented chef. His food was unbelievable and had all of our guests talking about it for days. His menu was creative, diverse and there were many choices so that you really could create a menu that catered to exactly what you wanted. Every single thing that was served that night was not only absolutely delicious, but was served and presented in such a beautiful manner. I could not say enough about the food from the appetizers, to the dinner menu to the desserts it was all to die for. On to their staff...the bartenders, the servers, the chef's assistants... Every single one of them was beyond polite, professional, patient, kind, helpful and attentive. Every single one of them had a smile on their face for the entire evening and you could almost feel how much they loved their job and the people that they worked for. They all went above and beyond for anything that we needed or wanted. All of these things, really made my daughter and new son in law's wedding the most perfect night that I could have imagined. Having a wedding at home is definitely not easy, but Tracy, George and her staff really made it a wonderful easy and most of all memorable experience for us. I would hire them again and again and as a matter of fact we have. They just did their baby shower! (it was just as perfect)
  • Maria
    Maria B. Married on 05/02/2021

Perfection, and Peace Of Mind

After Covid cancelled my best friend's bachelorette party, I looked to facebook for a recommended private chef. I am SO happy I found Platinum. The food was SO delicious, our bridal party guests wanted an excuses to throw a party after this event just to experience it all again! Tracy made the backyard look like a Miami dream (our original plans). From the kings table, amazing centerpieces and floral arrangements, and poolside cabana, we were in Miami being waited on hand and foot! The day was truly incredible and we were ALL so HAPPY with event for our best friend.

After Platinum SAVED my best friend’s bachelorette party because of Covid, I knew I was in good hands. My engagement party was cancelled twice my Covid, and then I met Tracy and George in July. It was such a great feeling to know we could make this work, and to be honest with you, I think it all happened for reason because my engagement party was everything I could have wanted (and I think better than having it at a restaurant venue... it was the intimate occasion we wanted).

I want to share with all the other brides looking on here that I’m a person with high anxiety. I also think it’s important to share some background that a lot of brides may go through:
    The day before my engagement party, 7 family members told me they wouldn’t be able to make it to the party. Since that made an entire table, I was able to cancel that portion of my table/chair rental. Additionally, this was stated to be an adult only event.
    Guess what where I’m going with this? Not only did those 7 family members wind up showing up, but another family member wound up bringing his kid.

With family drama at an all time high, you can imagine the stress and anxiety at this point. I’m reliving it just typing this lol. But thankfully, Tracy’s team is amazing. They set up the extra place setting for the kid that showed up, and quickly set up seating (Our own outdoor furniture that was stored to the side of the house hiding from the pretty decor lol) for my family members that were not supposed to be there. They made it happen so swiftly so that I didn’t have a breakdown.

With that drama out of the way:
    Tracy is such a special person to me now. When you have events that happen in your life that are this important, you need to be surrounded with a team of people you trust who will care enough to make it just that special.

Her team arrived super early to begin set up. I had a makeup appointment and was sitting in makeup while they did all the setting up, and odds and ends. Her staff kept me calm and collected knowing I was facing some family stuff. Tracy made gorgeous centerpieces, backdrop for photos, an entire bar set up, it was a whole new yard!!

After having Platinum do my friend’s bachelorette party in July, I KNEW the food would be amazing. I have a bro-in-law who is a foodie and tough critic, and he was BLOWN away. My entire family was so happy with every bite. (If you hire them once, you’ll see!!)

Tracy’s attention to detail and ability to calm stressful situations, is so so so so so appreciated! She is honest, and just a really good person. I’m someone who needs to click with people’s energy. And I’m so grateful to have found her! I’m so looking forward to my shower how, which will 100% be a Platinum Party
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 11/21/2020

words can't even describe!

During these unprecedented times I was unsure if I would be able to have my bridal shower the way I envisioned, but Tracy and her team saved the day. They put together a beautiful, intimate, and most importantly safe event in my grandmother's backyard. The food was AMAZING, the decorations and flowers were gorgeous, and the team was professional throughout. Tracy was so responsive during the planning process and made everything seamless for this stressed out bride. THANK YOU time a million.
  • Diana
    Diana M. Married on 10/24/2020

Excellent!

Tracy is amazing from the moment I talked to her on the phone I knew she knew exactly what we wanted and would give us the best wedding reception we could ever imagine. Her husband George is an amazing chef. The food was excellent. Her team the day of was awesome! I Highly recommend her as she came highly recommended to us. She was very easy to work with And went above and beyond to exceed our expectations!
    Maria S. Married on 09/26/2020

We love Platinum!

From the first meeting we knew Tracy and George were something special-what warm and friendly people...we were so happy with everything and so were our guests! Stephanie was a rockstar and the staff is top notch! If I could have my wedding again I would without a doubt hire platinum event planners!
  • Maguire
    Maguire M. Married on 09/18/2020

The best day ever

2020 has been the worst year for brides. As many of you also experienced, my dream wedding plans were ripped away from me when COVID19 came around. My husband and I decided we still wanted to have our wedding on our original planned day, even if it had to be smaller, even if it couldn't be at a venue. In steps Tracy and her wonderful team with just two months to completely reimagine what is supposed to be one of the best days of our lives. To say the process was stressful is an understatement. Despite all of our absurd requests, needing to make the party "COVID friendly" and last minute changes as the weather didn't seem like it was going to cooperate for our newly planned outdoor backyard wedding, Tracy remained positive, reassuring and creative. She made sure that everything was more spectacular than I could have imagined, she handled all the annoying details that go into hosting your own party rather than having it at a hall and she was always available to help me even with silly things like where I am supposed to seat a family member that decided to come last minute. In addition to the amazing service and gorgeous vision she had for my day, the food that this company provides is nothing short of amazing. They bring with them everything they need including equipment to prepare the food and serve the food. Each of my guests was served a freshly cooked meal, and people are raving about how delicious everything was. Everything was taken care of from set up, to ceremony processions, small detail decorations, keeping everything flowing and on time and then it was all cleaned up for us! The service provided by this company is a great value for the cost. My wedding was the fourth wedding in the family that has worked with platinum party planners and we have all had such wonderful experiences with her. One of the weddings, (my new brother in law and his wife who also had their 2020 wedding plans ruined) was just six days before mine in the same spot!!! Tracy still managed to make my day different and special for me and my guests, despite many of the guests having been to the same location just 6 days prior for my inlaw's wedding. I highly recommend everyone hire this company, you will not be let down!
    Katherine T. Married on 09/12/2020

Gave me the wedding of my dreams!

Tracy and her team provided me and my husband with the wedding of our dreams! We had originally had our wedding scheduled to be at a venue and then due to the pandemic had to reschedule and then eventually cancel. I was at a point where I just didn’t think I was going to get to have my official big day. From the day we met with Tracy and George I felt a sense of relief and actually started to get excited about our wedding again! Our backyard wedding was better than anything a venue could have given us. Tracy and her team paid attention to every detail and she was always available to answer any questions I had throughout the process. She promised me that my event was going to be beautiful and she blew any expectation I had for that day out of the water. She was able to provide us with an intimate, personalized wedding that my friends and family will remember forever. Not to mention the food was amazing! People are still raving about the food! Our wedding wouldn’t have happened without them and I can’t recommend their services enough!
    R Married on 08/20/2020

BEST wedding food EVER

Tracy and George are amazing.
    My husband and I are BIG foodies. We were married in September of 2019, and almost a year later, people are still gushing over how amazingly good the food at our wedding was. And I’m not just talking about the appetizers! The main course was absolutely STUNNING and went so far above my expectations. I could not be happier :)
    So many of our guests have expressed interest in hiring Tracy & George for future family events. A+ all around :)

Gianna Married on 09/03/2019

engagement party

Sep 2019 we had an engagement party, they did such an incredible job. the service, the food, the vendors. we couldn’t be more happy! in fact, we liked them so much they are doing our backyard wedding this year as well
    Dana A. Married on 06/09/2019

Back yard bbq

Platinum party planners have help me plan and execute every party I have had . Two high school graduation parties back yard bbq and recently a fabulous clam bake . From food , decor and service every need was met with professionalism and kindness . I highly recommend!! And the food is beyond !!!
    Sara Married on 11/16/2018

Tracy is professional, creative and organized. Her staff is pleasant and efficient.

Tracy’s staff arrived on time, kept the food and drinks replenished, and were friendly.
    Meg Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision I made in planning was bringing them on board!

Platinum Party Planners gave me my absolute dream wedding without a single snag along the way and it was a sheer pleasure to work with them. Their professionalism, responsiveness and creative acumen is truly beyond reproach.

I knew I wanted to get married in a barn and I had a vision but wasn't sure how to put it together. Tracy and her team took my vision and went above and beyond to create the most gorgeous wedding I have literally ever seen. I cannot emphasize how truly stunning the barn looked thanks to Tracy and her team. Their suggestions when it came to the creative part of the process and their attention to detail blew me away.

The food was amazing (every guest commented on how incredible the food was), her staff was super attentive and I literally didn't have to worry about a thing all evening. It was a joy to work with Tracy and her team from start to finish. I cannot recommend Platinum Party Planners more highly. Bringing them on board for my wedding journey was an excellent decision.
    Kathy H. Married on 09/22/2018

Mother of the Groom

Working with Platinum Party Planners was amazing. This was an after party for my sons wedding. I came home to the most beautiful Hawaii luau. The food was amazing the decorations perfect. My guests had a great time as did I. Thank you so much
    Hilda C. Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing!!!

We had the most beautiful wedding ever , besides the rain it was magical!!! The decor was beautiful, food was delicious, staff was attentive and professional, flowers were arranged beautiful and the whole experience was perfect. I never had to worry about anything, it was done perfectly. Every single detail was exactly how i hoped and wished it. I was completely and utterly amazed and grateful for making our wedding beautiful and perfectly executed. Our friends and family still rave about the food and experience. They had the best time and we will forever be thankful and greatful to Tracy and staff!!!!!

Xoxo
    The Bonsera’s
    Maria Married on 06/09/2018
    Their team is just phenomenal!!!!
    Stephanie C. Married on 06/02/2018

Exceptional!

Tracy was fun yet professional. She is very creative and brought all of my ideas to life. I could not have pulled it off without her and her attentive team.
    Emily Married on 09/09/2017
    Tracy and her team are amazing. She helped with my dad's wedding in June 2016 and helped with mine just two weeks ago. Her and her team were on top of everything. At one point, I was talking to a few friends about the empanadas being passed around and how I was trying to find them because they were so good, to which my friends heartily agreed. My attendant, Danielle, apparently overheard the conversation and radioed "We need empanadas for the bride" and all of a sudden a huge tray came up to my friends and I as well as a private plate of empanadas for me. This is just a small example of how on top of everything they were all night. Tracy was also great and maneuvering sticky situations. My husband's Aunt is an alcoholic who relapsed right before the wedding. Tracy managed to smoothly and calmly take a drink out of her hands as if it was nothing and effortlessly help us manage that situation. Our wedding had a speakeasy theme and we came up with secret passcodes for drinks. We handed the bartenders a secret menu and they were so great about it, really getting into it. Our guests had so much fun! Throughout the process, Tracy was very accommodating and always had my budgetary concerns in mind. She wasn't very involved in the planning stages, as my dad and I mostly did that ourselves, but she coordinated everything for the day of the event and was in charge of the catering. She and her team were completely indispensable.

George catered the food for both my dad's wedding and mine plus the brunch we had the next day. Boy can this guy cook! He's got a huge variety of cooking skills. My dad's wedding was very traditional with a sit down menu of steak, chicken, fish, but he also had stations during the cocktail hour ranging from pasta to sushi. My wedding was a buffet of Latino and Caribbean foods. There's seriously no end to what George can do. Everything is delicious!
    Alexandra Married on 07/15/2017
    Where do I even start? When I reached Tracy to plan my wedding with in only 3 months time, she delivered with flying colors. She was so reassuring and calming and ensured we would have all of our wishlist items. From the decor and centerpieces to the attentive waitstaff, my husband and I really had our dream wedding. Thank you Tracy, without you this would not have been possible, you are a miracle worker!!!
    Melissa Married on 07/01/2017
    I didn't fully realize that I needed a Day of Coordinator until about 4 months before my wedding. That was when I noticed that I had no one to "take care" of all of my hard work and planning on the big day.
    I had spent endless hours preparing for this wedding...so who was going to make sure that it was all pulled together, who was going to "be me" on that day? Who was going to make sure that my signage was hung in the right place and that my coveted ribbon curtain decor would actually be taken out of the box?
    That was it, decision made...I needed a DOC.
    I began my search here and contacted about 6+ DOC companies. I researched (and stalked) and spoke to them all via email and on the phone. Tracy and I hit it off on our first phone call after exchanging a few emails already. In fact, out of all the companies I did initially speak to, Tracy was the only one that I wanted to meet up with and possibly hire. As this is one of the lead roles on such an important day, I felt it was necessary to meet in person to review my expectations and to make sure I felt comfortable working with her before I signed the contract.
    Setting up a meeting with Tracy was super easy and after three minutes, we were both cracking up and I knew it was a done deal...I booked her that day.
    For the next few months we communicated a bit as I was scrambling to pull together last minute details like a squirrel harvesting nuts for the winter...it gets crazy, ladies, I am telling you!
    The four weeks before the wedding is when Tracy's interaction really picks up as the DOC. She met me at my venue twice, she answered every frantic email quickly, she contacted and confirmed all others vendors, she immersed herself in my decor and what I wanted. She total got it.
    My wedding turned out beautifully & I didn't worry about one thing that day, not one. Tracy and Jess took care of everything and I couldn't be happier with them and my choice. They are amazing and you will love them. Good Luck.