Platinum Party Planners LLC Reviews

17 | Bellmore, NY

17 Reviews for Platinum Party Planners LLC

17 Platinum Party Planners LLC Reviews

Meg · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision I made in planning was bringing them on board!

Platinum Party Planners gave me my absolute dream wedding without a single snag along the way and it was a sheer pleasure to work with them. Their professionalism, responsiveness and creative acumen is truly beyond reproach.

I knew I wanted to get married in a barn and I had a vision but wasn't sure how to put it together. Tracy and her team took my vision and went above and beyond to create the most gorgeous wedding I have literally ever seen. I cannot emphasize how truly stunning the barn looked thanks to Tracy and her team. Their suggestions when it came to the creative part of the process and their attention to detail blew me away.

The food was amazing (every guest commented on how incredible the food was), her staff was super attentive and I literally didn't have to worry about a thing all evening. It was a joy to work with Tracy and her team from start to finish. I cannot recommend Platinum Party Planners more highly. Bringing them on board for my wedding journey was an excellent decision.

Platinum Party Planners LLC 1
    Platinum Party Planners LLC 6
    Platinum Party Planners LLC 7

Kathy Hooker · Married on 09/22/2018

Mother of the Groom

Working with Platinum Party Planners was amazing. This was an after party for my sons wedding. I came home to the most beautiful Hawaii luau. The food was amazing the decorations perfect. My guests had a great time as did I. Thank you so much

Maria · Married on 06/09/2018

Their team is just phenomenal!!!!

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Tracy and her team are amazing. She helped with my dad's wedding in June 2016 and helped with mine just two weeks ago. Her and her team were on top of everything. At one point, I was talking to a few friends about the empanadas being passed around and how I was trying to find them because they were so good, to which my friends heartily agreed. My attendant, Danielle, apparently overheard the conversation and radioed "We need empanadas for the bride" and all of a sudden a huge tray came up to my friends and I as well as a private plate of empanadas for me. This is just a small example of how on top of everything they were all night. Tracy was also great and maneuvering sticky situations. My husband's Aunt is an alcoholic who relapsed right before the wedding. Tracy managed to smoothly and calmly take a drink out of her hands as if it was nothing and effortlessly help us manage that situation. Our wedding had a speakeasy theme and we came up with secret passcodes for drinks. We handed the bartenders a secret menu and they were so great about it, really getting into it. Our guests had so much fun! Throughout the process, Tracy was very accommodating and always had my budgetary concerns in mind. She wasn't very involved in the planning stages, as my dad and I mostly did that ourselves, but she coordinated everything for the day of the event and was in charge of the catering. She and her team were completely indispensable.

George catered the food for both my dad's wedding and mine plus the brunch we had the next day. Boy can this guy cook! He's got a huge variety of cooking skills. My dad's wedding was very traditional with a sit down menu of steak, chicken, fish, but he also had stations during the cocktail hour ranging from pasta to sushi. My wedding was a buffet of Latino and Caribbean foods. There's seriously no end to what George can do. Everything is delicious!

Alexandra · Married on 07/15/2017

Where do I even start? When I reached Tracy to plan my wedding with in only 3 months time, she delivered with flying colors. She was so reassuring and calming and ensured we would have all of our wishlist items. From the decor and centerpieces to the attentive waitstaff, my husband and I really had our dream wedding. Thank you Tracy, without you this would not have been possible, you are a miracle worker!!!

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

I didn't fully realize that I needed a Day of Coordinator until about 4 months before my wedding. That was when I noticed that I had no one to "take care" of all of my hard work and planning on the big day.
    I had spent endless hours preparing for this wedding...so who was going to make sure that it was all pulled together, who was going to "be me" on that day? Who was going to make sure that my signage was hung in the right place and that my coveted ribbon curtain decor would actually be taken out of the box?
    That was it, decision made...I needed a DOC.
    I began my search here and contacted about 6+ DOC companies. I researched (and stalked) and spoke to them all via email and on the phone. Tracy and I hit it off on our first phone call after exchanging a few emails already. In fact, out of all the companies I did initially speak to, Tracy was the only one that I wanted to meet up with and possibly hire. As this is one of the lead roles on such an important day, I felt it was necessary to meet in person to review my expectations and to make sure I felt comfortable working with her before I signed the contract.
    Setting up a meeting with Tracy was super easy and after three minutes, we were both cracking up and I knew it was a done deal...I booked her that day.
    For the next few months we communicated a bit as I was scrambling to pull together last minute details like a squirrel harvesting nuts for the winter...it gets crazy, ladies, I am telling you!
    The four weeks before the wedding is when Tracy's interaction really picks up as the DOC. She met me at my venue twice, she answered every frantic email quickly, she contacted and confirmed all others vendors, she immersed herself in my decor and what I wanted. She total got it.
    My wedding turned out beautifully & I didn't worry about one thing that day, not one. Tracy and Jess took care of everything and I couldn't be happier with them and my choice. They are amazing and you will love them. Good Luck.

Platinum Party Planners LLC 8
    Platinum Party Planners LLC 9
    Platinum Party Planners LLC 10
    Platinum Party Planners LLC 11
    Platinum Party Planners LLC 12

Teresa · Married on 05/21/2017

Tracy and Team Platinum orchestrated our daughter's first communion for 175 guest flawlessly. She turned our vision into a reality and exceeded expectations on all fronts. Tracy has an incredible talent and can do attitude! There was no request that she could not deliver. From planning to orchestrating every vendor from valet parking, glammed up luxury outdoor men's and ladies rooms, execution of flowers, catering, service, bar and entertainment- every single thing was extraordinary- our guests were wowed at every single point of the event. She turned our backyard in to a country club status affair! We are forever Platinum Party Clients! She will not disappoint!

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2017

The attention to detail was impeccable!! Platinum Party Planners did an amazing job and there is no one else o would trust with my parties!!!

Amy · Married on 09/25/2016

Platinum Party was recommended by a friend. Tracy and her staff are top notch!!! Can't wait for Tracy to help me with my next Event!!
    Amazing from Beginning to end!!

Tracy, George, and Platinum Party Planners staff were just perfect to work with. We knew of them as my brother had worked with them for his wedding, and was extremely pleased.

The food -- the appetizers were a highlight of the wedding, sooo delicious! And the entrees were wonderful as well; they had unlimited patience in working with our budget, investigating creative ideas we had, and accommodating all of our whims and changes. :)

The service staff -- I really cannot say enough! Not only was the staff doing everything we could possibly need without us asking, but they did it was genuine smiles and sweet attitudes, they were really a pleasure! They added great little touches we hadn't thought of, like bringing the candles from the ceremony area that were no longer visible to the guests to the walk-way of the reception area, for a lovely candle-lit entrance/exit for us and our guests. This was such a special lighting touch. They weren't just doing what was asked, but were taking it upon themselves to do even more -- whatever they could think of to make the day even more special. That was so appreciated and unexpected. Throughout the night they just made sure my husband and I and our guests were happy and taken care of. It seems so hard these days to find a company that meets expectations, but to find one that actually exceeds them is really something special.

Day of Coordination -- Tracy is extremely professional, competent, and amazing at what she does. You cannot go wrong having her as your Day of Coordinator. As the bride of a DIY wedding (which was a lot of work and stress ahead of time!), I really had nothing to stress or worry about once our wedding day came, because Tracy took over handling everything. She also made perfect in-the-moment decisions and calls for me when I was wasn't sure what to do.

I cannot recommend them highly enough, and really hope I'll have occasion to work them them again!

My husband and I were married on January 12th, 2015 and Platinum Party Planners made it a perfect day that we will never forget. It's a second marriage for both of us and we wanted something appropriate for that, but I just didn't know where to begin. I found Platinum Party Planners and I am so glad that I did. Tracy was great! She thought of everything and took care of every single detail. We didn't have to worry about a thing. I HIGHLY recommend using Platinum Party Planners for your event. They are worth every penny and will save you money in the long run. Thanks for everything Tracy!

We hired Tracy for our wedding day, it was the best choice we ever made. Not only did she help us select our vendors (which by the way her chef is amazing!) she managed our entire day for us. I feel like my husband and I can actually say we remember every moment because of her. Thank you Tracy! We will be recommending you and your company to everyone we know getting married!
    J & R
    11/2014

Platinum Party Planners planned my entire fall wedding from invitations to favors. Tracy was a life saver. Her style, taste, and attention to detail was impeccable. The colors, textures, and flavors of our wedding was a perfect representation of our favorite season. Thank you Platinum Party Planners for a day that we will never forget!

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2014

What a relief!!!! Tracy and her team were very professional and took the stress out of planning my wedding. If I needed something she was right there, if I was doubtful she assured me. Definitely recommend her!! Thank you platinum party planners.. I couldn't of done it without you.
    Alyssa

Lynn · Married on 09/01/2014

Working with Platinum Party Planners was wonderful. Since this was my second marriage, I did not want the traditional wedding venues, etc. Tracy was so creative. Her ideas were fresh and innovative. She remained within our budget, which took the stress off of loving something and having to say no because we just could not afford it. Tracy was practical with her suggestions and from beginning to end handled everything in a professional and courteous manner. She definitely went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined or expected.

Beth · event on: 12/31/2014

I highly recommend Tracy and Platinum Party Planners for all of your party needs. Tracy handled our daughter's party planning from soup to nuts. All of our décor, favors and food were amazing. Her serving staff was attentive and courteous. We did not have to lift a finger! If you are in the market from a reasonably priced planner and a stop notch wait staff, definitely contact PPP! We will definitely be using them again.