Platinum Label Weddings Reviews

Platinum Label Weddings 6
Platinum Label Weddings 7
  • Shomari

Shomari Barnes · Married on 09/21/2019

There's not enough words to express our gratitude

As a young couple we didn't know much about planning a wedding. After we set our date we searched many wedding venues and came across one in particular. We met with the clubhouse manager and our conversation led to him asking did we have a decorator/wedding planner. We answered no and he gave us the wedding planner's business card.
    The thought never really crossed our mind mainly because we didn't think it would fit in our budget. After our first conversation and meeting in person I knew from then that he was what we needed to make our dream wedding come true. I couldn't have better things to say about working with Shawn and his team. Throughout the planning process, Shawn was attentive, organized and resourceful. He introduced us to other amazing vendors and he didn't pressure us to use them. I would HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone who desires to have a stress free, unique, and elegant wedding day.
    Shawn goes above and beyond for his clients. He makes the bride feels her most prettiest and the groom feel like the luckiest man in the world. Shawn and his team did a phenomenal job on our wedding decor and making sure everything ran smoothly. The set up of tables, chairs, cocktail hour etc was executed perfectly. I received several great comments from friends and family on how beautiful everything was. I am quite confident when I say that if you book him for your full wedding planning (or partial wedding planning) that you will have a beautiful wedding experience! I was not a worried bride that day because of you!!

Thank you again Shawn! We love you!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Platinum Label Weddings 8

Platinum Label Weddings's reply:

It was our pleasure working with you both, thank you for giving us the opportunity. I do hope you both know how much we appreciate the trust and confidence you had in us.
    Best,Shawn
  • Telly

Telly · Married on 08/31/2019

Touched by an Angel...

I first met Shawn at a Bridal Expo, and we somehow kept bumping into one another. After our last run in, he invited me to one of his events which left me so impressed!
    So, I immediately booked him for my date. I didn’t realized that our relationship would be solidified over time.
    Throughout the course of the year, I trusted him to ensure our wedding was the wedding of our dreams, and we truly felt like Shawn expanded our budget to exceed all that we could ever think. Our wedding came together and went on without a hitch all because of Shawn. Our bridal party and groomsmen did not live remote to Columbia, and while I had help from my Matron of Honor, in the thick of the moment when I needed someone physically there- Shawn was always around. He was there to be my support once I picked my dress, at every fitting, and was like my knight in shining armor when I needed to express my exact wishes about alterations. He was a great male support to my husband; he picked the suits and bowties for the groomsmen and the perfect shoes to set off my husband's attire.
    Being a bride is one of the most stressful things one can ever endure before matrimony. Shawn was always on point. Majority of the time, he called me before I got around to calling him with queries on how things were going or what to do next. He would always make sure that I couldn’t micromanage a thing because it was covered and thought about even before I could ask.
    As I come to think about it, I now see that all of the stress that I had during the process was what I put on myself, and came to realize that Shawn had covered everything; from the flowers to the vendors, and even helping me get the most out of our budget, he was always there. He is so polite, frugal, and has great negotiation skills. He had great rapport with all of my vendors and exudes electrifying energy. I appreciate his creativity and how improvisational he was to help paint the picture of what our wedding would become the day of.
    The day of our wedding, Shawn had everything under control. He was extremely efficient and lowered himself to be there to make sure I shined. He never stayed in one place, and whenever I wasn’t so enamored by my union under God with my husband, Shawn was there to give me a thumbs up and a well-received congratulations. He calmed both me and my father down before sending us down the aisle, and his energy electrified everyone he met.
    After the wedding was over everyone had given an overwhelming applause and kudos to him for pulling off “the wedding of the year”, and I hope he knows how APPRECIATED he is. I’ve always said that I wanted to “win a wedding” as I waited for my King to find me, and Shawn made me feel like I’ve hit the lotto and every wedded request I wished, he granted. He made me feel royal and the Lord truly gifted us with so much favor to manifest a spiritual event beyond what I could’ve ever envisioned. My husband, Anthony always said that he wanted our wedding to trump over Cinderella’s, and because of Shawn, Cinderella may have to throw another wedding!
    I can go on and on about how spectacular Shawn was in this process, and I hope anyone who reads this review truly gets to experience the expression of love and trust that I have now received and exchanged with Shawn. Being a new resident to South Carolina, I would actually be able to say that Shawn has become one of my most genuine friends. He has helped me when no one else could be there, and kept me calm when I was coming into what could’ve been the most stressful experience of my life. THANK YOU so much Shawn!
    Love,

Platinum Label Weddings 21
    Platinum Label Weddings 22
  • Meesun

Meesun & Victor Rubio · Married on 08/03/2019

A day to always remember!

Platinum Label Weddings turned an idea into reality and assisted in making our wedding day very special. The level of professionalism we encountered was nothing short of amazing. When we had questions and or concerns the team was responsive and attentive to our wants. Platinum Label Weddings made it very easy to partner with them, ultimately leading to a successful planning and wedding day. A special thank you to Shawn!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Platinum Label Weddings's reply:

Meesun & Victor it was a pleasure working with you both, thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day.

Shawn
  • Melinda

MELINDA · Married on 07/14/2019

Simply the best

Despite all the odds , platinum label wedding made my dream come true . When you talk about the best team ,they make adjustment well . They caterer to your every need . Shawn and Wendy are angels from above . They can make a vision with just pieces . My back drop was hand made original just gorgeous . I can go on and on about my wedding because it was truly amazing could not find a better team . On July 14 , i didn't just get married ,
    I walked away with some amazing friends .

Sent on 08/01/2019

Hi Melinda,
    It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding.
    Both Wendy and I felt the same way that after the 2nd meeting you were not only a client but someone we considered a friend. Thank you for trusting us to make your vision a reality.

jonathan · Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding service

Everything we wanted and more. Platinum weddings handle our wedding from beginning to end. All of our needs and wants were taken care of. Excellent communication and response time. Our guest were are still talking about how beautiful the venue was decorated. We highly recommend Platinum Weddings. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Platinum Label Weddings 23

Platinum Label Weddings's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and Jewel on your wedding. Thank you for giving us the opportunity and trusting us to make your vision a reality.

Best,
    Shawn
  • Stella

Stella · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply Amazing, Awesome, Spectacular!!!

If you are looking for a planner with an amazing vision and professionalism, Platinum Label Weddings, Mr. Shawn Mohammed is the man you are looking for. He and hus staff are passionate about what you want and he makes dreams come true!!! 👰

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Platinum Label Weddings 24
    Platinum Label Weddings 25
    Platinum Label Weddings 26

Platinum Label Weddings's reply:

Thank you Stella and Randall for let us be apart of your wedding day,it was a pleasure working with you both.
  • Shanta

Shanta · Married on 09/01/2018

Destination Wedding

So we did a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic. Shawn helped us navigate though things that needed to be purchased there vs. things we should pack. He was there from start to finish. Very flexible and communication was AMAZING. Don’t think we could have had our beautiful wedding if we had planned it ourself. He was helping the day before our wedding with an all white welcome party and after the wedding to help with our trash the dress photo shoot! Will definitely be hiring him for other events

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Platinum Label Weddings 27
    Platinum Label Weddings 28
    Platinum Label Weddings 29
    Platinum Label Weddings 30
    Platinum Label Weddings 31
    Platinum Label Weddings 32

Platinum Label Weddings's reply:

Thank you!!! Shanta and Devonte for the opportunity to be apart of your wedding.
    It was a pleasure working with you both,we appreciate the trust you had in our ability to make your vision a reality.
    Your family was so amazing and really enjoyed meeting them all.

Ana I Dorantes · Married on 06/30/2018

Excelente, Responsable, Autentico, Creativo

Excelente el trabajo que realizo el Señor Shawn, desde el principio el escucho todo lo que queriamos, y se adapto al presupuesto que le dimos. Nos ayudo desde el mas minimo detalle hasta el dia de la boda un excelente servicio lo recomiendo 100% .

Sent on 06/06/2019

Platinum Label Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.
    It was our pleasure working with you on your wedding.
    It was such a pleasure to meet your wonderful family

Lisa Strong · Married on 10/07/2017

A fairly tale come true!

I can’t say enough about Platimum Weddings. Shawn is the ultimate professional and he was crafted to do this. From our first meeting until our wedding day, Shawn and his staff made my husband and I a priority. He took our vision and made it a reality and delivered a few wonderful surprises along the way. Shawn believes in going above and beyond to insure your day is perfect and his years of experience in couture fashion provides his couples with an extra advantage.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Platinum Label Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lisa and Terrance for allowing Platinum Label Weddings to be apart of your wedding planning process, it was our pleasure to work with you

Damali · Married on 09/09/2017

My dream wedding.

Shawn and his team were amazing, l gave him pics, my budget, and expectations, which I was probably a pain at times. His professionalism with me and being able to bring our dream to life went far beyond our expectations. He is worth every penny and if I could have afforded to tip him well I would have. Our guests still talk about how they loved our wedding and how much fun they had and even ask are we having an anniversary party. Which the answer is no for right now. I have recommended everyone I know to him, even for other special events because he works with every budget.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Platinum Label Weddings's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with Damily and Keith on their wedding. What we love most of all was how involved the groom was in the planning process. Thank you both for giving Platinum Label Weddings the opportunity to be apart of your wedding day.