48 Reviews for Platinum Entertainment DJ Services

Liability Insurance (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
Disco Ball (2)
47 Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Reviews

Mark was very responsive and very easy towork with. He done an amazing job for my daughters reception! Thankyou for all of your help in making her day so special!!

Photo for Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Review - mother son dance
Photo for Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Review - father daughter dance
Photo for Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Review - first dance
Profile Picture Denise, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were taken to our wedding bliss by DJ Mark and his performance at our beach wedding on May 5th 2018. He was astounding with ceremony, reception and all events in between. Mark not only gave us our ultimate wedding experience, he kept our evening flowing perfectly. We are so thankful to have such fabulous, and lasting memories of our life changing day. Thanks DJ Mark for providing such an incredible experience for us and our guests!
All our gratitude,
Joshua and Candice Simmons
The Ocean Gallery
Mr&Mrs2018

Photo for Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Review - Greatest moves on the dance floor came from the best music!
Photo for Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Review - Loved the grand entrance!
Profile Picture Candice, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Definitely recommend him for brides to be or at any event!! Was really great and professional and worked with us and also made sure our needs were met!! He did the shoe game with us and it was everything I had expected!! He was also very patient and made sure things were announced like for example the tables for guests to go eat.
Thanks again DJ Mark!!! Love, The Standards

Photo for Platinum Entertainment DJ Services Review
Profile Picture Amy, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Platinum Entertainment DJ does a spectacular job!!! From lighting to music to announcements! Our DJ Mark had our entire wedding party dancing all night even through dinner! We all had a blast I would recommend them for any occasion or event needing a DJ! Mark has an awesome incredible personality and I highly suggest you choose platinum , extremely accommodating, pays attention to details and affordable!

Profile Picture Tara, 2/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We have used Platinum Entertainment for three years now and will schedule them for next year. Mark is an outstanding DJ playing the best songs at the right times. Our parties would not be complete without him. They are always on time and willing to stay extra as our parties always go over the scheduled time. I highly recommend Mark to anyone who is looking for a first class DJ.

Profile Picture Kenny, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mark is an excellent DJ. He knows how to keep a party alive. The Kids at the Children's Home Society loved him. He was able to DJ and still interact with the kids and their foster parents. He has always been willing to donate his time and services for the special event. He has truly been a pleasure working with DJ Mark for the past 15 years. I would recommend him to anyone that is planing a event and needs a jamming DJ.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was the ultimate professional. The timeline he provided helped us tremendously! We had several changes before finalizing the timeline of the wedding. Mark was always quick to respond and adjust accordingly. His tent and set up was beautiful and added color to a perfect event. GOOD JOB!!!! Thank you so much Mark

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I recommend Platinum Entertainments DJ Mark, he was a great asset to our wedding

Profile Picture Robert, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything we expected! Awesome! Highly recommended and Highly satisfied. Professional in every way.

Profile Picture David, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ. He even help with photography.

Profile Picture Douglas, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was fantastic! He was so great in fact we even had wedding crashers! Hahaha He was very accommodating and provided the excitement and appropriate songs for each moment. We couldn’t have asked for better D.J.

Profile Picture Priscilla, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

great job.... DJ Mark. From start to finish. Everything went extremely well. Thank you for a memorable dancing evening for our wedding.

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mark was great. He was easy to work with and tried his very best to make our wedding day so special. I would book him again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mark did an outstanding job at our wedding. He covered the ceremony and controlled the flow of our reception. His personality was enjoyed by all our guest. I would highly recommend his services to everyone.

Profile Picture John & Sharon, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark did very professional job everybody loved him at our event.
He was so helpful with the start of the interview and all the emails keeping
Us on track. Mark keep our party going until the very end. I highly recommend
Him for whatever you are celebrating, thank you, great job

Profile Picture Robert, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Our guests had a blast and loved the music.

Profile Picture Chuck, 5/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mark was super flexible and adaptive all of our needs and the constant changing atmosphere of our wedding! He definitely knew how to keep the crown occupied and happy. I would highly recommend him for any event that you are thinking of adding a DJ too. Very professional and down to earth! Thanks again for everything DJ Mark.

Profile Picture Clay, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have been more please with DJ Mark. He is absolutely AMAZING!!! He went over and beyond in every area. We highly recommend him and will use him again in the future. Very professional, very organized, made our daughters wedding perfect in every way. Was a pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark is wonderful to work with. Very helpful and flexible with reception schedule as necessary to keep events moving and guests entertained and having fun. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Taira, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mark was so awesome and our day just wouldn't have been the same without him! He played the perfect choice of songs and wanted to make sure we were good with it all!

Profile Picture Crystal, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mark was helpful, friendly and kept us on schedule. We enjoyed all he brought to our wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ!!! He really works to get the crowd involved throughout the whole event. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. His communication with all vendors and wedding party really exceeded expectations. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great great DJ at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture User7646517, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark with Platinum Entertaiment provided DJ services for my 60th birthday party. Before the party, I gave him an "oldies" playlist that he followed. But, he was also flexible and accommodating in playing songs by request at the party. Mark did a great job ordering the songs so they flowed well together, and played a good mix of songs that all my guests could enjoy. I was impressed with his awareness of creating a comfortable, but fun party atmosphere, and taking initiative without overstepping. I have been to several events where Platinum Entertainment has provided their services and Mark has always done a great job providing atmosphere and entertainment in a professional manner. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for DJ services.

Profile Picture Donna, 12/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mike has made me feel so comfortable. Me and my Fiancé liked him right off the bat. We've been to one of his parties to see how he did things and knew to book him right then. I'm on a really tight budget and he helped out so much.

Profile Picture Gabby, 12/16/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everyone at the holiday party enjoyed the music and had an unforgettable time thanks to DJ Mark. Would definitely recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Jenny, 12/3/16, 1 Review