Plantation Golf & Country Club Reviews

Plantation Golf & Country Club 6
Plantation Golf & Country Club 7

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2019

Great ezperience

Jessica & Kayla were amazing and made my wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Jennie Allen Ginn · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful venue, amazing staff, great service!

You won’t be disappointed selecting Plantation Golf and Country Club for your reception. The event space is very large so can work well with a small or large wedding. It is a beautiful space that allows you to do whatever you want to the room, however the view of the golf course out of the back windows allows for a beautiful room in and of itself! The staff is AMAZING and provides excellent service throughout the whole night. Jess makes this the best venue choice, though. She is SO responsive, knows what works well and what doesn’t work well, helps to fit your needs and your vision for your wedding, and is just so helpful the day of! Book this place now, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Plantation Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you. Your wedding was beautiful and it was such a pleasure to be part of your day. Many happy years to the two of you.

Trazia · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible

The venue was beautiful! Jessica & Kayla were amazing! The food was delicious and the staff were awesome! Our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Plantation Golf & Country Club 8
    Plantation Golf & Country Club 9
    Plantation Golf & Country Club 10
    Plantation Golf & Country Club 11

Mandi · Married on 08/18/2018

Jessica, Kayla and plantation staff were amazing to work with. They were quick with setup, always right where they said they would be and the service was excellent. We got so many compliments on the service, food and drinks. The grounds were gorgeous. Because of the August heat we used the dance floor for our ceremony location and then the normal reception hall. They broke down the ceremony room so quickly and efficiently the guests didn't even realize they were entering the same space but with a different entrance. Not to mention, how nice the locker rooms were for us to get ready in. Something about being able to be at your wedding venue all day makes it so much less stressful. If you are looking for a venue that will go the extra mile for you then you have found the right one!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Plantation Golf & Country Club 12
    Plantation Golf & Country Club 13
    Plantation Golf & Country Club 14
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

Jassica Masden is the most amazing coordinator, friend, & personal therapist a Bride can want! Not only was she extremely patient with me, & my family but she went above & beyond to help me feel less overwhelmed. As a Bride, I wanted the freedom to see my dreams come true, Jessica listened & delivered! What made this even more special was that Jessica had multiple events & weddings that same weekend & I still felt like I was her #1 priority! What I wouldn't give to experience my special day again! My Wife & I thank her tremendously... for the most spectacular wedding day.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Heidi and Alan · Married on 11/07/2015

Our wedding ceremony was held in the garden and the reception was in the ballroom. It turned out just perfect! Jessie Madsen helped us plan the whole thing, and rolled with the punches as our wedding started at 35 guests and ended up to be 58! We felt reassured that everything rolled smoothly, right down to the timing of everything. The food was delicious and we had a bunch of appetizers and a mashed potato bar, which everyone thought was unique and different! I would definitely recommend the Plantation godd service, good food and great places for photos!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Emma · Married on 06/27/2015

Jessica was extremely helpful in making our whole wedding process run smoothly. She made sure the day of the wedding everything was perfect and ran flawlessly. When issues came about she took care of everything and never made us aware of it. She truly made sure we enjoyed our evening with family and friends. All of the food was delicious and the servers were very attentive. We had our ceremony, a large cocktail hour, and then a large sit down dinner reception with dancing. All of these transitions ran smoothly. Jessica made sure we used the space in an effective way. Everything for our special day was perfect and Plantation had everything to do with that.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Kayla · Married on 06/20/2015

Working with Jessica made everything go more smoothly and she was amazing!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Shayna · Married on 05/24/2015

The venue site was beautiful. Food was yummy. Very accommodating. Jessica was very helpful with arrangements and during the wedding and reception.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Working with Jessica was like a dream come true! She was honest, open and straight forward from the beginning. We always new what was expected from us, dead lines, and when decisions needed to be made. Her attention to detail was impeccable and her ability to make everything come together was brilliant! We will definitely consider membership with Plantation GCC solely based upon this great experience as well as hosting other parties/events there as well. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • User5240047 · event on 05/22/2015

I was so impressed with the care and dedication given to me during the planning process and actual event. I will definitely use this venue for future events, and recommend it to all. Thank you so much, Jessica. You are a true professional.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Larisa · Married on 12/21/2014

Great service, had a wonderful time working with Manager, Jessica in a very timely and stressfree environment. Very happy I went with Plantation Golf & Country Club as my wedding vendor.

Sent on 01/13/2015
  • brenda

brenda · Married on 12/20/2014

Plantation is beautiful venue. Jessica is extremely knowledgeable about everything at her venue. She answered any questions before we could finish asking. The wait staff could not have been any nicer! Wonderful experience!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Cheryl · event on 12/13/2014

Jessie is always professional and the staff are courteous. It's a beautiful venue. We have held several events here.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Kelley · event on 12/11/2014

We held our client holiday party at Plantation in December. Jessica was very helpful with selecting the food for the event as well as other details in planning the event. The room was perfect, the food was delicious and the service was excellent! We have hosted many corporate events as well as private parties at Plantation and we are always very satisfied....they consistently provide excellent service and quality food for our events.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2014

perfection! Jessie and the staff made my special day perfect and I didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Monica · Married on 10/10/2014

Our daughter's wedding reception was beautiful! The little details that Jessica added to the wedding, lighting, arrangement of dining room was very much appreciated. The food was awesome! We have had so many comments from our guests that this was the best wedding they have EVER attended. Much of that praise goes to Jessie Madsen and the banquet staff. The servers even came out with appetizers while we were outside having photos taken. Thank you for making our daughter's wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Janelle · Married on 10/05/2014

I could not have asked for a more stress-free wedding day! The staff was incredible and extremely helpful, they set-up all of the decorations and made sure our wedding timeline and food were flawless!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

Plantation Golf and Country club was a fantastic and elegant venue for my wedding. Jessie, the on site coordinator, was so helpful and I never had to worry about a thing on my wedding day

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • User4703930 · event on 09/20/2014

Plan my corporate and personal events at Plantation Golf and Country Club in Venice, Fl

Sent on 01/16/2015

allison · Married on 06/06/2014

There were so wonderful and caring. They made my wedding night.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Debbie · Married on 04/26/2014

This was my second experience working with Jessica and her fabulous staff. My daughter's wedding reception was held at The Plantation Golf & Country Club 4 years ago and we enjoyed ourselves so much, that there was no other option when my son was looking for a reception venue. Jessica is professional, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. If she doesn't have the answer for you at the moment you ask the question, she will get it for you and get back with you promptly. Fortunately for me I only have 2 children so my wedding receptions are over with, but I would highly recommend The Plantation to anyone looking for a beautiful setting, with delicious food and dedicated personnel to trust one of your most important day's to.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Our event was the celebration of our 60th anniversary with over 130 people from as far away as Seattle WA ,Troy Mi of course, many friends from Plantation Golf & Country Club.
    The whole event was just wonderful. Plantation's staff works together to organize every aspect of and event. The food as suggested by Jessica and served by the experienced waitstaff, was outstanding. Chef Scott and his staff outdid themselves in the preperation of food outdid themselves. Long time members commented that the food was the best ever served at PGCC.
    The entertained, as suggested by Jessica, was really fun. The atmospher of the Manor Dinning best Room is top drawer. We also had a slide resentation which was put together by Valery. She also helped make the invitations for us.
    Because of the wonderful staff at PGCC our 60th Anniversary was an event that will be remembered by our us and our family for years to come.
    Thanks Plantation Staff, Joy and Dulane Coval

Sent on 08/06/2014

Joyce · event on 02/27/2014

We have held our Annual Fundraiser at the Plantation Golf and Country Club every year since 2007, and will do so again this February. Our guest list always exceeds 300, and Plantation ALWAYS gets it right - the food and venue are excellent. Over the years, they have enhanced their site - it was always lovely, now it is even more so. The event facilitator is responsive to our needs, and the wait staff is friendly and helpful to our guests.

Sent on 01/09/2015

The best venue I have ever worked with! Beautiful venue and Jessica was so helpful. She even let me use items from the plantation with no charge. Food was also amazing.

Sent on 04/21/2015