Plant Office Reviews

View more information

• Marguerite
    Marguerite S. Married on 09/01/2019

Magical Bouquet

John was incredibly easy to work with and he is a true artist. My bouquet was STUNNING! I could not have been happier with it. The bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres were also gorgeous! John was super easy to work with. He was responsive and professional! I highly recommend John and The Plant Office!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Incredible

My wedding flowers were the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I highly recommend Plant Office for any flower/ plant needs. I gave very little specification for my wedding and we were blown away. Creative, responsive, professional, and just all around great to work with. When people look at my wedding pictures, the first thing they notice is how beautiful the flowers are. Everything was perfect.
  • Kira
    Kira Married on 09/23/2018

Mountain meets ocean inspired wedding flowers

John is fully amazing. We wanted very earthy flowers with a “mountain meets ocean feel” and he totally crushed it. The arbor was STUNNING and even held up through some aggressive wind mid day. All of our flowers were unique and lovely ❤️ My dogs flower collar was perfect and held up throughout the whole day. John was also easy to contact and his communication was on point throughout the whole process. Thank you so much!!! Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a wedding florist!!
  • Kerrie
    Kerrie K. Married on 09/22/2018

Woodland Wonderland

After seeing John’s wreaths, restaurant florals, set designs, art installations, and other works, we knew we had to have him work his magic at our wedding!

John was super easy to work with, meeting with us in person and by phone, asking helpful questions to get at the overall vision that we had in mind for our big day.

We trusted him to execute on our desire for a woodland wedding full of ferns and moss and plants that could live on after the event.

My bridesmaids also surprised me by booking John for a terrarium workshop at my bridal shower. He was a fun and knowledgeable instructor and had sourced some interesting plants for us to use.

We highly recommend John to anyone looking to incorporate florals into an event in a memorable and sustainable way.
  • Shanna
    Shanna Married on 09/02/2018

Still dreaming of my wedding flowers!

I was referred to John by another florist who wasn't available for my date, and I'm so grateful! I was planning my wedding from afar and therefore not able to meet with local vendors, and spending thousands of dollars via telephone is a little nerve wracking. John was super easy to work with from the start. We had a few phone calls and exchanged emails with photos and once he felt confident he had my visual in mind, he sent over a proposal that worked within my budget - and never made me feel less than when I asked about ways to spend more wisely. He had wonderful insight and advice about how best to allocate the budget and what things were less of a priority. All of this was VERY close to the wedding date, but he was on top of it - in a good way as I had a lot on my plate and appreciated his follow up and organization in making sure we had what we needed.

I gave him full control with little guidance and felt confident he would deliver - and deliver he did. I was in my bridal suite getting ready when he came to deliver the flowers and I literally burst into tears at the sight of my bouquet. My makeup artist wasn't pleased but I was thrilled! :) He made all my wedding floral dreams come true, even spending extra time pinning my grandmother's pearl necklace around the stems of my bouquet. We had a very large bridal party and everyone loved their flowers, including the flower girls who had beautfiful babies breath flower crowns and the star of the show, my pug flower girl who got the most beautiful piece of all, her adorned floral collar! I cannot say enough how much I loved my flowers and working with John was a breeze. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome.