PKs Custom Cakes Reviews

47 | Arroyo Grande, CA

47 Reviews for PKs Custom Cakes

Britta · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Wedding cake was amazing

very professional, very nice lady. cake was beyond my expectations. beautiful and delicious. we were very happy with our wedding cake.

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Allan

Allan Avila · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Wonderful and Easy

Hands down we could have not had a better cake vendor. Pam is excellent at communicating and suggesting ideas. She works with you every step of the way to get you a beautiful and custom cake.

Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous! Pam is very skilled.

We would definetely reccomend her.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Paul · Getting married on 11/01/2020

You need this cake

If you want a wedding cake baked with love then you need Pam's cakes! Meeting Pam and going through the design and tasting process was one of my favorite parts of planning our wedding. She is so personable and puts so much care and attention to every detail that you could want in a cake. My husband and I were so happy with the experience and of course the cake! It was truly a highlight.

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Shae

Shae · Married on 11/22/2019

Amazing. Just amazing.

If you want a memorable cake that just "WOW"s the crowd, this vendor is for you. Pam is absolutely talented and she will cater to your needs to make a beautiful, one-of-a-kind and DELICIOUS cake. Look nowhere else but here.

Sent on 12/02/2019

PKs Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Shae!! I am so glad that you were happy with your wedding cake and that you liked the taste and love the decorations. Exactly what I strive for, To make you a special unique and memorable cake for your wedding. Enjoy your new life together. Pam

Jeri · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Beautiful Cake

Pamela is wonderful. She is the sweetest and truly cares about giving you the cake of your dreams. My wedding cake was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined and was absolutely delicious. She blew my husband and I off our feet. I cannot say enough good things about her and her amazing talent.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Shannon Pilittere · Married on 11/09/2019

Love Pam!!! Best cake vendor in pismo beach!!

Pam saw my wedding cake vision and executed it to its glory!! She is the absolute best; professional, friendly and will create any cake that you have envisioned for your special event! She delivered our wedding cake on time and with nothing but 100% positive feedback from our wedding guests! This crew it typically hard to please but her chocolate gnoche

Sent on 11/14/2019

Jamie Sauls · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful Cake

Pam did absolutely amazing on our wedding cake! Not only is she wonderful to work with but her cakes are absolutely stunning and delicious. I would definitely refer her to anyone in need of an absolutely amazing cake, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Ofarrell Soto · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing and Perfect

Not only was it beautiful but everyone thought it was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Norma Luna · Married on 09/14/2019

Blessed to have a beutiful one of a kind wedding cake.

Pam was flexibale and her artistic touch really brought my vision to life. Pam made a fantastic master piece for our special day. Definitely worth the money. Thank you Pam for the time and energy. Your craftmanship shined. Pam is a artis of her hard work and very attentive to details so if your looking for an unique flavor and style she your gal.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • HANNAH

Hannah Hosotani · Married on 08/31/2019

Original, Beautiful and Delicious

Pam creates the most beautiful cakes that look PERFECT. Absolutely LOVED her sugar flowers. They are original, delicate, elegant. And the cake is delicious. Highly recommend going for a cake tasting if you can too!

Sent on 12/20/2019

PKs Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so very much Hannah. I am so glad you were so happy with your cake!!! It was a pleasure to be a special part of your wedding and make you smile on your wedding day!
  • Emma

Emma Fuhs · Married on 07/13/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Working with Pam of PKs Custom Cakes was a wonderful experience from start to finish! I didn't know exactly what I wanted my cake to look like, but Pam helped me envision a cake that would match our wedding theme while also standing out from the rest of the decor. She kept me updated with her progress, even drawing up a design that I was able to approve before she started making the cake! The finished product was gorgeous, and everyone raved about how delicious it was! Many people returned to the dessert table for a second slice. Choosing PKs Custom Cakes was absolutely the right decision for us, and I highly recommend Pam's work to everyone! We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/16/2019

PKs Custom Cakes's reply:

Ohhh thank you so much!! I’m so glad you were happy and that I could make a unique design you were happy with, that is always my goal!!

Rocio Sanchez · Married on 06/09/2019

I loved my wedding cake!

Pam is very professional and makes beautiful cakes! I loved my wedding cake.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Rochelle Pall · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Cake

She worked with my daughter to achieve the design she had in mind. The flavors were amazing. Delivered and in perfect condition even having to drive through a creek!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Brittani Butcher · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful!

Pam is the sweetest and her cakes are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I got a small 6inch cake and I just wanted something small and simple, she took my vision and completely awed me by what she came up with.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Jadeth

Jadeth Beck · Married on 03/30/2019

So happy I hired her!

Pam was as sweet as her cakes. She was a dream to work with and she really made my vision of the cake come alive. She's got such a good imagination and does amazing work!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Renee Bray · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful and memorable cake

Pam created the perfect coastal cake for our 10 year anniversary vow renewal. From the beautiful ombré that resumbled the ocean waves, to the white chocolate sea shells and impeccably crafted sugar flowers, the cake was more than I could have ever imagined or asked for. The cake flavor was delicious and the raspberry filling tasted fresh and amazing. My favorite was the white chocolate ganache buttercream icing. I would definitely order from her again.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Megan Baranski · Married on 01/05/2019

Gorgeous wedding cake

Pam really made our wedding cake perfect for us. Everything we could imagine and more!

Sent on 01/06/2019

PKs Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review PKs, it was a pleasure making your wedding cake and so glad you were happy with it.

S S Bra · Married on 11/12/2018

Beautifully Designed

Our cake was beautiful, and delivered in perfect condition. We didn't have to fuss over anything, but just to marvel at its beauty.

Sent on 11/12/2018

PKs Custom Cakes's reply:

Oh thank you so much., I am so very glad you liked it and it added to your special day. Congratulations.
  • HayMrsO

Christy · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing cake!

We knew right away that we made the right choice when we close PKs to make our cake. Pam was always very responsive and professional. We sat down together and watched as she brought our cake to life on paper. We chose a lemon cake with lemon curd filling and white chocolate ganache frosting.

When Pam delivered the cake on our wedding day, she was right on time. The cake was everything we thought it would be. So beautiful!
    The taste was even better! Our guests raved about it. I thought we would have a large amount of cake leftover, but we only had a couple pieces and the top tier! We are so happy everyone enjoyed it.

Pam’s sugar flowers are an amazing work of art. We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent!!! Overall very happy with all aspects of the process with Pam.

Amazing and so happy I got my wedding cake with her! I would recommend her to anyone getting married. Amazing service.

Sent on 10/22/2018

PKs Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much, that is my goal!! So very glad you were happy with your cake and congratulations.

Denise · Married on 09/22/2018

What a wonderful experience we had with Pam. The cake turned out great and tasted awesome. She was very accommodating when we wanted to add a few things the week before the wedding! The top layer was gluten free for the bride and tasted great. Everything went perfectly.

Sent on 09/24/2018

PKs Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much I’m so glad you liked the cake! Pam

Shelby · Married on 08/18/2018

Pam was absolutely amazing from start to finish ! She was constantly in contact to make sure we got exactly what we wanted . She is an absolute joy to work with and I will recommend her to everyone ! Our wedding cake and cupcakes were the most delicious cakes I have ever tasted . We got countless compliments from our guests throughout the evening ! Not to mention everything was gorgeous! Pam has a true talent and eye for creating. Thank you Pam for making our wedding day even more special !

Sent on 08/19/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 07/21/2018

Pa m was amazing and did an awesome job on my cake. She worked tirelessly to get the color and design perfect and she blew us away when we saw our cake in person.

Sent on 07/23/2018

PKs Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you sooo much, glad you liked it!!

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2018

Pam's talent and creativity is absolutely amazing! We were looking for a unique and personal wedding cake experience, and Pam was the perfect choice. She welcomed us into her home to taste all of her delicious cakes and fillings. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and had great attention to detail when it came to choosing special flowers and colors. Her hand made flowers and leaves are so beautiful and realistic looking. I still don't know how she does it!! Pam was so sweet and caring to work with, and our cake was absolutely stunning, and delicious!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/02/2018

Pam was so amazing throughout the process of sending me pictures and colors of my sugar flowers, making sure it was perfect for our wedding day! It sure was PERFECT!! We loved our roseonie's that she created for us ( a mix between roses and peonies) I highly recommend her if you are looking for good quality cake and amazing sugar flowers!!! Thank you again Pam!

Sent on 08/20/2018

PKs Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much, so glad you are happy!!