Pizzuti Photography Reviews

Pizzuti Photography 5
Pizzuti Photography 6
Pizzuti Photography 7

Matthew · Married on 09/08/2018

My wife and I booked Pizzuti Photography for our wedding and we could not be happier with the result. We met with them initially at their studio and it was very clear from the beginning that they were very professional and very talented. We reviewed some of their photos from previous weddings and loved their style. Booking them was a breeze and the communication up until the wedding day was easy. We supplied them with our timeline and the portraits that we wanted as well as some of the stuff that we did not.

On the big day we worked with Ashley and Melissa and both of them were great. They didn't make us feel uncomfortable getting our photo taken and the whole experience was effortless and fun. And the most important thing was that the photos came out perfect! You will not regret booking them for your big day!

• Najah

Najah · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing engagement and wedding photos!

Rich was absolutely great to work with from our engagement session in Central Park to our wedding almost a year later in Martha's Vineyard. All of our photos turned out absolutely beautifully and we can't stop looking at them. We especially loved that the photographers were able to capture the little moments that we didn't actually see during the wedding but are able to relive afterwards. Rich was also extremely responsive via email and phone which was extremely helpful during the planning process. Would highly recommend Pizzuti Photography!

Pizzuti Photography 8
    Pizzuti Photography 9

Denise · Married on 04/28/2018

choosing a photographer was the most difficult wedding decision i had to make. as a plus-size (12) bride, i was terrified that i would spend all my time and effort (and money) on a wedding, and have no photos of myself that i liked to show for it. i did a ton of research, and spoke with many different photographers, but ultimately chose pizzutti photography with whom to entrust my big day.

rich was incredibly easygoing, and responsive. i found those two qualities to be extremely important in all of my vendors. preparation with him was timely; i never felt like anything was left to the last second. we were very much on the same page, and he checked in with me to make sure we really were, which i appreciated. we chose to use the option with the second shooter (which i'm glad we did, and definitely recommend doing), and he was just as nice and easygoing as rich.

all the different components of my wedding day were well documented, and the quality is excellent. my mom, especially, was very happy with the photos, and we all know how important that is. :-) if you're looking for a photographer who is go-with-the-flow, responsive, respectful, and classy, you can't go wrong with rich. i'm so glad he was there to spend our day with us.

Pizzuti Photography 10
    Pizzuti Photography 15
    Pizzuti Photography 16
    Pizzuti Photography 17

Katherine · Married on 11/04/2017

Rich was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. My husband and I are both fairly camera-shy and tend to not take a lot of photos together, so we were a little nervous about getting engagement photos done. Rich immediately set us at ease and spent time getting to know us, which made the shoot a much more positive experience than either of us expected (of course with beautiful results). Between then and our wedding day, Rich was very responsive and detail-oriented about our timeline and logistics for the day. He helped keep things moving smoothly, navigated a few tricky bridal party situations effortlessly, and made some great recommendations for shots and locations that resulted in an absolutely beautiful portfolio for the day. He produced a wonderful blend of planned portraits and candid shots and we couldn't be happier with the results. Best part - he had initial shots to us incredibly quick and final portfolio ready well within the fast deadline he promised. We cannot recommend working with Rich enough!

Julia · Married on 09/03/2017

Rich was amazing to work with from our first call with him to receiving our wedding photos a few weeks ago! His energy is awesome and they truly were able to capture our day beautifully, really telling a story. His second photographer, Matt, was equally awesome and fun to spend the day with! You can see from the smile on everyone's faces all day that they truly make you feel comfortable.
    They blended in seamlessly, so discrete but still managing to capture all of the important moments and details. We could not be happier with our decision to hire them for our wedding day, and will absolutely be recommending them to all of our friends and family getting married in the future!

Pizzuti Photography 18
    Pizzuti Photography 19
    Pizzuti Photography 20
    Pizzuti Photography 21

Kayte · Married on 07/07/2017

We worked with Ashley and Rich for our wedding in July 2017 in Mystic, CT. We absolutely loved working with them! Rich was great to work with as we scheduled details and worked out plans. Ashley spent the whole day with us for the wedding. She was incredible! The pictures are stunning and perfectly captured the happiness and love of our day! Along with shooting amazing pictures, when a button loop broke on my dress after dinner, she quickly sewed it for me, with me in the dress! She went above and beyond and we couldn't be happier! We highly recommend working with this wonderful and talented couple.

Gwen · Married on 06/30/2017

We were so happy with the whole experience from start to finish. Rich was so helpful and so easy to work with. He put us and everyone at ease. And the photographs were spectacular and we couldn't be happier with the final product.

Katharine · Married on 06/17/2017

Hiring Pizzuti to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! Rich was extremely easy to work with and was very responsive. He captured parts of our wedding day that I didn't even think about, and was able to get so many AMAZING candid photos! We were looking for a photographer that was able to capture our special moments without being noticed; most of the time we didn't even know he was there and blended into the crowd. We still cannot get over how many fantastic candid photos he caught, especially since we didn't even notice that he was there taking them! Rich was extremely efficient with the family photos and got us to our reception with time to spare. We had such a great experience and love our wedding photos so much that I know that we will use Pizzuti in the future!

Caroline · Married on 05/20/2017

Pizzuti Photography Studios beautifully captured our wedding day, I am forever grateful for their talent and expertise. From the day we first contacted Rich, he was extremely responsive and attentive to any of our needs or concerns. At the time my husband and I were doing long distance, and Rich was always willing to accommodate our unpredictable schedule. Once we met with Rich in person, we immediately knew we made the right decision. His calm demeanor put us both at ease, which was even more evident on our wedding day. We had a specific list of portraits as well as various settings we wanted to try out photos, and Rich made it all happen in an incredibly efficient and effective manner. Rich, his associate Steve and videographer Ben worked so well together, and seamlessly integrated themselves into each part of our wedding day, from getting ready, to the ceremony and finally the reception. Now that we have received all of our photos and the video, I cannot say enough how happy and excited we both are with how everything came out. Rich and Steve captured truly beautiful and creative portraits and candids, and Ben gave us a highlight reel that allows us to relive the most precious moments from the day. All of them are true artists. The photography was a piece of the wedding my husband and I both highly valued, and we could not be more pleased with the lifelong memories Rich and his team captured for us.

Sheryl · Married on 01/29/2017

I have been in love with Ashely and Rich since I met them at a friends wedding that they were photographing in 2009! Her wedding pictures were the best I’ve ever seen!! I tied the knot 1/29/17 and of course had the Pizzutis photograph my wedding. My pictures were stunning. I was more than pleased. They are so down to earth and ready to make your day as special as possible. They caught some very sentimental moments and I’m so happy I will have those photos to treasure! We are expecting 12/2 and they will be my go to photographers for every event in this little nuggets life! Oh and they also photographed my dog! Can’t say enough positives about these two!

Emily · Married on 09/24/2016

It's no surprise that Rich & Ashley receive such amazing reviews as they are TRULY outstanding! On your wedding day, you hang out with your bridal party.. and your photographer ALL DAY so you want to make sure you hire the right one. The Pizzutis are kind, professional, funny, organized, and attentive. They go above and beyond the call of duty - I was about to walk out the door when Ashley reminded me to open the gift from my husband and helped fix my dress during the reception! Rich pinned boutonnières on groomsmen like a true champion. And during the planning process they are quick to answer questions, their pricing is fair, their website is easy to use, and their pre-wedding questionnaire is extremely helpful. And if all this wasn't reason enough to book them, their work is to die for. All you want are gorgeous pictures to remember the most special day of your lives, and Pizzuti delivers. They captured every moment, and all the candid ones in between in the most spectacular way. We will truly treasure our wedding photos forever. Thank you so much!!!

Julie · Married on 09/03/2016

Rich and his assistant were a pleasure having at the wedding. As a bride, your nerves and emotions are at an extreme high... Rich calmed me when I was feeling anxious, and reminded me to slow down and enjoy. His photos came out amazing, and I cherish them everyday! Thank you guys so much!

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

My experience with Pizzuti was awesome! Rich did our engagement shoot & our wedding and he did an amazing job. He has a great personality that makes you feel comfortable while having a million pictures taken of you. He captured all the best moments of night and did a great job at it.

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

When choosing vendors, our top priority was finding amazing photographers as we knew that would be the piece of our wedding (other than the memories!) that lived on forever. So, to say that we researched and stressed over the choice would be an understatement! However, once we met Rich, we knew that he was the perfect choice for us. He is engaging, funny, and, most importantly, truly passionate about photography. We were lucky enough to also have the lovely Ashley shoot our wedding as well and, we must say, the description on their site of them as the “dynamic duo” is 100% true! They captured our day to perfection. Ashley even rescued a potential disaster moment by catching a shaving cut on the very nervous father of the bride just in time! These two did not miss a thing. They rode along on our adventurous trolley ride from Salem to Boston to Salem, and captured our very large wedding down to the smallest detail. We do not have a single picture that we don’t love, and picking out favorites has been incredibly difficult! We are so lucky to have chosen Pizzuti to capture our day and we will always cherish the beautiful photos they have given us. If you are on the search for unobtrusive, ninja-like photographers who love what they do and are ready to capture your day from start to finish, be sure to get in touch with Rich and Ashley!! PS: Get the photobooth, SO WORTH IT!!

Alicyn · Married on 11/28/2015

Rich and Ashley were absolutely amazing! They did our wedding for us in November at the Peabody Essex Museum. They had a great relationship with the museum and knew some spots that maybe didn't look great when you looked at them, but the pictures are outstanding! They really are fantastic.

They also listened to us really well about our focus being on candid shots at the reception. We wanted to capture the real moments that, I think, are often missed at weddings with too many formal photos.

They are also a ton of fun and made us both feel really comfortable.

Highly highly recommend!!!

Kerry · Married on 11/07/2015

Ashley was the lead photographer for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with how our wedding day went or the amazing photos we received after. From the moment we reached out, Rich and Ashley were consummate professionals. They quickly returned phone calls and talked with us not only about their style but ours as well. With their easy going nature, beautiful portfolio and realistic approach to covering photography needs on the wedding day, hiring them was a no brainer.

We scheduled an Engagement Session so we could meet and work with Ashley before our wedding day. My fiancee and I are behind the scenes kind of people so we were nervous about getting our pictures taken. Ashley made us feel so comfortable and didn't have us do anything cheesy... all our photos are real moments of us, which we absolutely love.

The wedding day was great, Ashley caught so many amazing moments that I didn't even know happened. She took the lead and directed everyone during formal photos, but completely blended into the crowd during the reception and wasn't intrusive at all. Ashley even graciously involved our 8 year old nephew (ring bearer) who was hanging around, just wanting to be part of the action and it was such a fun, private moment for us to have him with us for some of our couples photos.

Our photos captured the story of the day and more which is exactly what Ashley was going for. We could not have been happier with the quality of photos we received. They were absolutely stunning. There is one sunset photo that seriously should be in a magazine. We will have these photos forever and are so proud to show them off to everyone!

Don't hesitate to work with the Pizzuti's - they are responsive, collaborative, nice, fun and flexible! And best of all, extremely talented at what they do!

From my very first conversation with Rich Pizzuti , a year in advance of my daughter's wedding date, I knew I was in excellent hands. I was very specific about what I did and did not want and he honored my requests every step of the way. He always returned phone calls and e mails promptly and made a real effort to get to know my daughter and myself. He never tried to up-sell additional services, but would patiently explain each option so the choices and decisions we made could be thoughtfully considered without pressure. He books a ten hour day, which may seem long, but we used every minute of that time. The typical photograper's 8 hour booking would have left us short. We also hired an assistant photographer (included in the price I have quoted) and he was worth every additional penny. I was so glad Rich recommended this as we got many great photos of the bride's and groom's parties getting ready, which only one photograper couldn't have done. The assistant also got some great candid guest shots as we were posing for firmal pictures. Our photos were great and we had prints to look at very quickly. The flash drive came about a month after the wedding. I very highly recommend Pizzuti Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Leeann · Married on 09/27/2015

We absolutely loved working with Rich Pizzuti for our wedding photography in September 2015 at the Lyman Estate. We felt completely comfortable with Rich from our first meeting, and we loved his "tell the story" view of documenting our event. Rich and assistant Dustin went out of their way to make sure we got the photos WE wanted. They did a great job making those who don't like having their photo taken feel at ease -- and look great! The photos themselves came out great, and they captured such wonderful memories of our event and our guests. We even got some really fun shots from our after-party. We couldn't have been happier.

Ashley and Rich were fantastic. They take amazing photos! Worth every penny! My wife and I used them for engagement photos, wedding photos, and for our wedding video. ALL STUNNING. Have referred several couples to them who have also not been disappointed!

Jillian · Married on 09/19/2015

We can't say enough about Pizzuti Photography. We found them by viewing some of their work while touring wedding venues - my husband instantly loved their work and reached out to them right away. Rich and his associate, Randy, were so nice and professional. I was nervous about being a bride and the center of attention and having a camera in my face all day, but during portraits, they made me feel so comfortable, and during candid moments I hardly noticed they were. And the photos turned out beautifully. Every time I look back at our reception photos, I can't stop smiling because they truly captured how much everyone was having. We couldn't be happier with the beautiful images they captured!

Patrick · Married on 09/12/2015

Rich and Ashley were amazing! The wedding was not in our home town, but they took the time to get to know us through several phone calls and multiple emails. The day the wedding arrived, no explanation of what was expected was necessary. They were able to take great candids, friendly to all of our guests, but also could control the situation when half of the family had an opinion. The quality of the pictures were truly amazing. It is clear that Rich and Ashley put a lot of time into each wedding they do.

Glen and April · Married on 09/05/2015

Rich photographed our wedding on September 5th, 2015. He was awesome to work with! His communication throughout the entire process was very professional and he even drove over an hour away to meet us for our engagement shoot. He does a great job making everyone feel comfortable and at ease on such a stressful and hectic day.

The pictures (and video done by his videographer, Ben) came out amazing. We were extremely happy with the number of great photos he was able to capture. Not just the obvious shots but the candid and creative photos as well. Rich and Ben did a great job at capturing all the important moments while somehow managing to blend in and not 'get in the way'. Pizzuti Photography is top notch and I will without a doubt be recommending them to my friends and family for weddings and other special events in the future. Thanks again Rich!

Sara · Married on 09/05/2015

Ashley photographed our wedding in September, and my husband and I could not have been more pleased! From start to finish, the Pizzutis were highly professional and responsive. Ashley and Rich made the process as smooth as possible. They listened to what we were looking for, asked all the right questions and helped us think through the little details that hadn't crossed our minds before, while also offering their own expert advice and opinions. Ashley did an amazing job photographing our wedding - our photos are beautiful! She captured all the right moments throughout the day - we loved her approach of capturing the details, portraits, and also more candid moments. Ashley was by our side, ready to help out as I was getting ready or to capture that perfect moment, without being distracting or too obtrusive. I would highly recommend Ashley (and Rich) for your wedding photography!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

If you want a fun photographer who will give you great work and eliminate stress on your wedding day, go with Ashley and Rich Pizzuti!!! I was referred to Pizzuti Photography by another photographer I had seen at a friend's wedding who was unavailable. They completely over-delivered in the experience I was hoping for. I spoke with Rich multiple times on the phone since my initial outreach and he explained their philosophy on photography and asked me lots of questions on what I was looking for on my wedding day. I instantly felt calm when speaking to him. I explained I wanted the photography to include some portraits, but overall I wanted the pictures to just capture the story of our wedding day. And that's exactly what they did. Ashley and her colleague were there on the actual wedding day, and she made sure I didn't stress from beginning to end. She captured every moment from the limo ride to our romantic, emotional and intimate first look, ceremony and reception. She was easy-going, extremely likable and very easy to get along with. She stayed more than the allotted time without any hesitation, which I was very grateful for. I couldn't have asked for a better experience overall. After our wedding, we went to their studio to meet with Rich and Ashley about canvas prints and a photo album. Their studio is AWESOME. We also got to meet their daughter, who is adorable! Between my new husband!!, my mom and me, we ordered 2 albums, 2 big canvas prints and 2 small prints. 3 in black and white for my mom, and one big scenic one of me and my husband in color. We received proofs within days from Rich, and the actual product in the mail days after that. All of them are GORGEOUS. We still have to select the photos for our album. Overall, if you want quality photos combined with laid back people and an excellent experience, Pizzuti Photography is the place to go!

Morgan · Married on 08/22/2015

We used Ashley along with an assistant photographer for our wedding day. We also did our video through Pizzuti. Ashley did a phenomenal job. We have so many beautiful photos from the wedding day. Our first meeting with Ashley was via Skype and we later met in person to scout out the reception location. Ashley was super easy to work with. At our ceremony and reception she caught so many moments and we didn't even realize she was there! She also worked seamlessly with the videographer so that they were both able to get great shots without bumping into one another. After the wedding we got online access to view our photos within a few weeks. A few more weeks later we received a very sweet box in the mail with a usb of all of our photos and prints of the "photographers edit" photos. The highlight video we received was amazing. It was well worth spending a bit extra to get a wedding video. All in all we were super happy with our decision to use Ashley and Pizzuti Photography and would highly recommend!