Pizzuti Photography Reviews

Pizzuti Photography 7
  • Cecelia

Cecelia Gendron · Married on 06/22/2019

No Need to Keep Searching

About two minutes into meeting with Rich for the first time my husband and I knew he was the right choice for our day. He values organic moments and captures them in the most beautiful way. Rich brings this extreme high energy and focus in the calmest of ways.

He was timely with every message I sent him, and great about answering all our questions. He was also just a joy to have around at our wedding, I was genuinely sad when he came up to me and told me it was his time to leave. He not only is super talented and organized but also adds humor, direction, and calmness to the day. He handled having to come up to Vermont for the weekend int he best way and was very flexible with our time schedule and locations!

If you are looking for a photographer that is easy to work with, is fun to have around for your special moments, and also does a top notch job you do not need to look any further.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Pizzuti Photography 14
  • Julia

Julia Susuni · Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic to Work With, 100% Recommend

Rich and his team were fantastic to work with leading up to, and on the day of, our wedding. He took beautiful photos that captured the important and intimate moments that we'll remember forever. He was quick (even during family photos!) and didn't sacrifice on quality. His positive demeanor and calming attitude helped keep everyone at ease throughout the whirlwind of a day. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Sept 29, 2018

Rich and Ashley were one of the first vendors we hired when we got engaged. They photographed my sister’s wedding the year before and we knew we wanted them to photograph our big day! From our engagement photo shoot in Maine (Rich travelled to our favorite town to get our pictures!) to the day of our wedding Rich and Ashley were a dream to work with. Professional, timely and supportive, they listened to all of our concerns and wishes for our wedding photos and over delivered on all fronts. On the day of the wedding they fit seamlessly into the group, somehow being everywhere and nowhere at the same time. They sent us a sneak preview just a month after our wedding and had all of our high resolution digital photos ready just a few weeks later. I can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Matthew · Married on 09/08/2018

My wife and I booked Pizzuti Photography for our wedding and we could not be happier with the result. We met with them initially at their studio and it was very clear from the beginning that they were very professional and very talented. We reviewed some of their photos from previous weddings and loved their style. Booking them was a breeze and the communication up until the wedding day was easy. We supplied them with our timeline and the portraits that we wanted as well as some of the stuff that we did not.

On the big day we worked with Ashley and Melissa and both of them were great. They didn't make us feel uncomfortable getting our photo taken and the whole experience was effortless and fun. And the most important thing was that the photos came out perfect! You will not regret booking them for your big day!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Najah

Najah · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing engagement and wedding photos!

Rich was absolutely great to work with from our engagement session in Central Park to our wedding almost a year later in Martha's Vineyard. All of our photos turned out absolutely beautifully and we can't stop looking at them. We especially loved that the photographers were able to capture the little moments that we didn't actually see during the wedding but are able to relive afterwards. Rich was also extremely responsive via email and phone which was extremely helpful during the planning process. Would highly recommend Pizzuti Photography!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Pizzuti Photography 15
    Pizzuti Photography 16
  • Mollie

Mollie Sternberg · Married on 09/01/2018

Flexible, responsive, and captured the perfect moments.

Rich was fantastic in both the planning and execution of our wedding day photography.

My husband and I are located on the West coast so being able to call outside of standard business hours was a lifesaver.

The day of, it was fantastic having professionals that were on the same page. A good photographer is one you don’t even realize is there but also manages to capture all of the little moments that make up the hurried, beautiful frenzy of a wedding day.

We were equally appreciative of Rich’s flexibility when it came to adjusting our package details to better suit our needs. We love the photos capture from our wedding day and the service we received.

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Murphy · Married on 06/09/2018

Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!

They did an absolutely amazing job capturing our special day! They did everything to make sure were enjoying the day and not being sucked into a million photos.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Pizzuti Photography 17
    Pizzuti Photography 18
    Pizzuti Photography 19
    Pizzuti Photography 20
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 04/28/2018

choosing a photographer was the most difficult wedding decision i had to make. as a plus-size (12) bride, i was terrified that i would spend all my time and effort (and money) on a wedding, and have no photos of myself that i liked to show for it. i did a ton of research, and spoke with many different photographers, but ultimately chose pizzutti photography with whom to entrust my big day.

rich was incredibly easygoing, and responsive. i found those two qualities to be extremely important in all of my vendors. preparation with him was timely; i never felt like anything was left to the last second. we were very much on the same page, and he checked in with me to make sure we really were, which i appreciated. we chose to use the option with the second shooter (which i'm glad we did, and definitely recommend doing), and he was just as nice and easygoing as rich.

all the different components of my wedding day were well documented, and the quality is excellent. my mom, especially, was very happy with the photos, and we all know how important that is. :-) if you're looking for a photographer who is go-with-the-flow, responsive, respectful, and classy, you can't go wrong with rich. i'm so glad he was there to spend our day with us.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Pizzuti Photography 26
    Pizzuti Photography 27
    Pizzuti Photography 28

Katherine · Married on 11/04/2017

Rich was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. My husband and I are both fairly camera-shy and tend to not take a lot of photos together, so we were a little nervous about getting engagement photos done. Rich immediately set us at ease and spent time getting to know us, which made the shoot a much more positive experience than either of us expected (of course with beautiful results). Between then and our wedding day, Rich was very responsive and detail-oriented about our timeline and logistics for the day. He helped keep things moving smoothly, navigated a few tricky bridal party situations effortlessly, and made some great recommendations for shots and locations that resulted in an absolutely beautiful portfolio for the day. He produced a wonderful blend of planned portraits and candid shots and we couldn't be happier with the results. Best part - he had initial shots to us incredibly quick and final portfolio ready well within the fast deadline he promised. We cannot recommend working with Rich enough!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Julia · Married on 09/03/2017

Rich was amazing to work with from our first call with him to receiving our wedding photos a few weeks ago! His energy is awesome and they truly were able to capture our day beautifully, really telling a story. His second photographer, Matt, was equally awesome and fun to spend the day with! You can see from the smile on everyone's faces all day that they truly make you feel comfortable.
    They blended in seamlessly, so discrete but still managing to capture all of the important moments and details. We could not be happier with our decision to hire them for our wedding day, and will absolutely be recommending them to all of our friends and family getting married in the future!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Pizzuti Photography 29
    Pizzuti Photography 30
    Pizzuti Photography 31
    Pizzuti Photography 32

Kayte · Married on 07/07/2017

We worked with Ashley and Rich for our wedding in July 2017 in Mystic, CT. We absolutely loved working with them! Rich was great to work with as we scheduled details and worked out plans. Ashley spent the whole day with us for the wedding. She was incredible! The pictures are stunning and perfectly captured the happiness and love of our day! Along with shooting amazing pictures, when a button loop broke on my dress after dinner, she quickly sewed it for me, with me in the dress! She went above and beyond and we couldn't be happier! We highly recommend working with this wonderful and talented couple.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Gwen · Married on 06/30/2017

We were so happy with the whole experience from start to finish. Rich was so helpful and so easy to work with. He put us and everyone at ease. And the photographs were spectacular and we couldn't be happier with the final product.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Katharine · Married on 06/17/2017

Hiring Pizzuti to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! Rich was extremely easy to work with and was very responsive. He captured parts of our wedding day that I didn't even think about, and was able to get so many AMAZING candid photos! We were looking for a photographer that was able to capture our special moments without being noticed; most of the time we didn't even know he was there and blended into the crowd. We still cannot get over how many fantastic candid photos he caught, especially since we didn't even notice that he was there taking them! Rich was extremely efficient with the family photos and got us to our reception with time to spare. We had such a great experience and love our wedding photos so much that I know that we will use Pizzuti in the future!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Caroline · Married on 05/20/2017

Pizzuti Photography Studios beautifully captured our wedding day, I am forever grateful for their talent and expertise. From the day we first contacted Rich, he was extremely responsive and attentive to any of our needs or concerns. At the time my husband and I were doing long distance, and Rich was always willing to accommodate our unpredictable schedule. Once we met with Rich in person, we immediately knew we made the right decision. His calm demeanor put us both at ease, which was even more evident on our wedding day. We had a specific list of portraits as well as various settings we wanted to try out photos, and Rich made it all happen in an incredibly efficient and effective manner. Rich, his associate Steve and videographer Ben worked so well together, and seamlessly integrated themselves into each part of our wedding day, from getting ready, to the ceremony and finally the reception. Now that we have received all of our photos and the video, I cannot say enough how happy and excited we both are with how everything came out. Rich and Steve captured truly beautiful and creative portraits and candids, and Ben gave us a highlight reel that allows us to relive the most precious moments from the day. All of them are true artists. The photography was a piece of the wedding my husband and I both highly valued, and we could not be more pleased with the lifelong memories Rich and his team captured for us.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Sheryl · Married on 01/29/2017

I have been in love with Ashely and Rich since I met them at a friends wedding that they were photographing in 2009! Her wedding pictures were the best I’ve ever seen!! I tied the knot 1/29/17 and of course had the Pizzutis photograph my wedding. My pictures were stunning. I was more than pleased. They are so down to earth and ready to make your day as special as possible. They caught some very sentimental moments and I’m so happy I will have those photos to treasure! We are expecting 12/2 and they will be my go to photographers for every event in this little nuggets life! Oh and they also photographed my dog! Can’t say enough positives about these two!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Emily · Married on 09/24/2016

It's no surprise that Rich & Ashley receive such amazing reviews as they are TRULY outstanding! On your wedding day, you hang out with your bridal party.. and your photographer ALL DAY so you want to make sure you hire the right one. The Pizzutis are kind, professional, funny, organized, and attentive. They go above and beyond the call of duty - I was about to walk out the door when Ashley reminded me to open the gift from my husband and helped fix my dress during the reception! Rich pinned boutonnières on groomsmen like a true champion. And during the planning process they are quick to answer questions, their pricing is fair, their website is easy to use, and their pre-wedding questionnaire is extremely helpful. And if all this wasn't reason enough to book them, their work is to die for. All you want are gorgeous pictures to remember the most special day of your lives, and Pizzuti delivers. They captured every moment, and all the candid ones in between in the most spectacular way. We will truly treasure our wedding photos forever. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Julie · Married on 09/03/2016

Rich and his assistant were a pleasure having at the wedding. As a bride, your nerves and emotions are at an extreme high... Rich calmed me when I was feeling anxious, and reminded me to slow down and enjoy. His photos came out amazing, and I cherish them everyday! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

My experience with Pizzuti was awesome! Rich did our engagement shoot & our wedding and he did an amazing job. He has a great personality that makes you feel comfortable while having a million pictures taken of you. He captured all the best moments of night and did a great job at it.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

When choosing vendors, our top priority was finding amazing photographers as we knew that would be the piece of our wedding (other than the memories!) that lived on forever. So, to say that we researched and stressed over the choice would be an understatement! However, once we met Rich, we knew that he was the perfect choice for us. He is engaging, funny, and, most importantly, truly passionate about photography. We were lucky enough to also have the lovely Ashley shoot our wedding as well and, we must say, the description on their site of them as the “dynamic duo” is 100% true! They captured our day to perfection. Ashley even rescued a potential disaster moment by catching a shaving cut on the very nervous father of the bride just in time! These two did not miss a thing. They rode along on our adventurous trolley ride from Salem to Boston to Salem, and captured our very large wedding down to the smallest detail. We do not have a single picture that we don’t love, and picking out favorites has been incredibly difficult! We are so lucky to have chosen Pizzuti to capture our day and we will always cherish the beautiful photos they have given us. If you are on the search for unobtrusive, ninja-like photographers who love what they do and are ready to capture your day from start to finish, be sure to get in touch with Rich and Ashley!! PS: Get the photobooth, SO WORTH IT!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Alicyn · Married on 11/28/2015

Rich and Ashley were absolutely amazing! They did our wedding for us in November at the Peabody Essex Museum. They had a great relationship with the museum and knew some spots that maybe didn't look great when you looked at them, but the pictures are outstanding! They really are fantastic.

They also listened to us really well about our focus being on candid shots at the reception. We wanted to capture the real moments that, I think, are often missed at weddings with too many formal photos.

They are also a ton of fun and made us both feel really comfortable.

Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Kerry · Married on 11/07/2015

Ashley was the lead photographer for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with how our wedding day went or the amazing photos we received after. From the moment we reached out, Rich and Ashley were consummate professionals. They quickly returned phone calls and talked with us not only about their style but ours as well. With their easy going nature, beautiful portfolio and realistic approach to covering photography needs on the wedding day, hiring them was a no brainer.

We scheduled an Engagement Session so we could meet and work with Ashley before our wedding day. My fiancee and I are behind the scenes kind of people so we were nervous about getting our pictures taken. Ashley made us feel so comfortable and didn't have us do anything cheesy... all our photos are real moments of us, which we absolutely love.

The wedding day was great, Ashley caught so many amazing moments that I didn't even know happened. She took the lead and directed everyone during formal photos, but completely blended into the crowd during the reception and wasn't intrusive at all. Ashley even graciously involved our 8 year old nephew (ring bearer) who was hanging around, just wanting to be part of the action and it was such a fun, private moment for us to have him with us for some of our couples photos.

Our photos captured the story of the day and more which is exactly what Ashley was going for. We could not have been happier with the quality of photos we received. They were absolutely stunning. There is one sunset photo that seriously should be in a magazine. We will have these photos forever and are so proud to show them off to everyone!

Don't hesitate to work with the Pizzuti's - they are responsive, collaborative, nice, fun and flexible! And best of all, extremely talented at what they do!

Sent on 02/29/2016

From my very first conversation with Rich Pizzuti , a year in advance of my daughter's wedding date, I knew I was in excellent hands. I was very specific about what I did and did not want and he honored my requests every step of the way. He always returned phone calls and e mails promptly and made a real effort to get to know my daughter and myself. He never tried to up-sell additional services, but would patiently explain each option so the choices and decisions we made could be thoughtfully considered without pressure. He books a ten hour day, which may seem long, but we used every minute of that time. The typical photograper's 8 hour booking would have left us short. We also hired an assistant photographer (included in the price I have quoted) and he was worth every additional penny. I was so glad Rich recommended this as we got many great photos of the bride's and groom's parties getting ready, which only one photograper couldn't have done. The assistant also got some great candid guest shots as we were posing for firmal pictures. Our photos were great and we had prints to look at very quickly. The flash drive came about a month after the wedding. I very highly recommend Pizzuti Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Leeann · Married on 09/27/2015

We absolutely loved working with Rich Pizzuti for our wedding photography in September 2015 at the Lyman Estate. We felt completely comfortable with Rich from our first meeting, and we loved his "tell the story" view of documenting our event. Rich and assistant Dustin went out of their way to make sure we got the photos WE wanted. They did a great job making those who don't like having their photo taken feel at ease -- and look great! The photos themselves came out great, and they captured such wonderful memories of our event and our guests. We even got some really fun shots from our after-party. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Ashley and Rich were fantastic. They take amazing photos! Worth every penny! My wife and I used them for engagement photos, wedding photos, and for our wedding video. ALL STUNNING. Have referred several couples to them who have also not been disappointed!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Jillian · Married on 09/19/2015

We can't say enough about Pizzuti Photography. We found them by viewing some of their work while touring wedding venues - my husband instantly loved their work and reached out to them right away. Rich and his associate, Randy, were so nice and professional. I was nervous about being a bride and the center of attention and having a camera in my face all day, but during portraits, they made me feel so comfortable, and during candid moments I hardly noticed they were. And the photos turned out beautifully. Every time I look back at our reception photos, I can't stop smiling because they truly captured how much everyone was having. We couldn't be happier with the beautiful images they captured!

Sent on 01/26/2016