Pizzazz Strings Reviews

5 | Trumbull, CT

5 Reviews for Pizzazz Strings

• Amy

Amy · Married on 06/30/2018

I hired Pizzazz Strings to perform at my June 2018 wedding (ceremony and cocktail reception) I first spoke with Andrea back in the fall of 2017 and was impressed with her from the start. Andrea is responsive to emails and is so very helpful - offering guidance along the way.

About 3 weeks before the wedding my fiance asked if we could add a custom arrangement which was not on their extensive music list. The song we chose did not have sheet music available but Andrea assured me that they would be able to transcribe and arrange the song by ear! The fee for the custom arrangement was reasonable (and a great value!) and we were so pleased with the way the song turned out. They are true masters at their craft. We loved the arrangement so much that it was played again at the end of the wedding - it was a truly memorable moment that we will cherish forever.

The guests have been raving about the song selection and performance since the wedding! Pizzazz Strings offers something that you cannot get with a DJ playlist - their performance elevated our wedding to a first class affair. My only regret is that I had to leave the building to have photos taken and missed hearing them play during the cocktail reception ha ha :) I would have traded the photo time to hear them play! That's how good they are. They are amazing!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Pizzazz Strings's reply:

Every wedding is such a special day for us. Your wedding was very unique. It was wonderful for us to share it with you.

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Pizzazz Strings' trio played at our outdoor ceremony & cocktail hour and we were so happy with them! They are very talented, and Andrea is so easy to work with, flexible and responsive. They are very organized & played all the songs I requested. We are so grateful!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Pizzazz Strings's reply:

It was lovely to work with you. What a beautiful location. We enjoyed playing the music that you selected. Thank you so much for choosing us. All our best wishes for your new life together.

Marisa · Married on 12/05/2015

It was our pleasure to have Pizzazz Strings perform the music for our wedding ceremony on December, 5th 2015!! Andrea Mills is a joy to work with!! She was so helpful and accommodating throughout the planning process. We were able to customize our ceremony music with song selections that were meaningful to us. All of the songs sounded so elegant and beautiful and we received so many compliments from our guests. We could not have wished for a better experience and cannot thank them enough for helping to make our wedding dreams come true! We highly recommend Pizzazz Strings for anyone planning a wedding!!

Marisa & Stephen

Sent on 01/12/2016

Andrea was wonderful, professional through and through. She was very available in helping us determine selections for our ceremony/cocktail hour music. We appreciated her accommodating us with arranging a special request as well. The music was beautiful; thanks to Andrea and her trio for making our wedding day more special for us and our guests.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Pizzazz Strings did a wonderful job providing the ceremony music at my wedding. It was a Catholic ceremony and I worried they wouldn't be able to follow along, but every cue came at the perfect time. They also knew all the music I requested! When I was running late for the ceremony, I was told that they continued to play and fill the time with great pieces of music. True professionals!

Sent on 12/09/2014