233 Reviews for Pizazz Coordinating & Photography

233 Pizazz Coordinating & Photography Reviews

We loved Carole and Pizazz. Greatest wedding choice we made. The peace of mind, with having one of the most trusted wedding professionals was priceless.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were so blessed to have Carol coordinate our small wedding. Great ideas, servive, and price. Strongly recommend.

Profile Picture Phyllis , 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are in our late 40's so this is not our first rodeo. Pizazz was great to work with, and had a modest photography package that was just perfect for us. When we got our photos, we were so impressed. Thanks for being the PERFECT choice.

Profile Picture Teresa , 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Pizazz was the best choice we made when booking our wedding vendors. In addition to be an expert in Weddings, she was very down to earth, and offered great suggestions that we could do, while staying on budget. Thank you for being a GREAT addition to our wedding. We couldn't have pulled it off without Carol.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Quick professional service, great value, and wonderful ideas. What's not to like? A+

Profile Picture Loretta, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Pizazz coordinated my wedding, and we couldn't be more pleased. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Carol was so sweet, and so knowledgeable. She's the reason my wedding went flawlessly. We can't reccomend Carol and Pizazz highly enough. We are so grateful. -The Easterlings

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We never imagined that we would get so MUCH for so little. We just needed a small photography package, and Carole provided the most beautiful pictures, in an unbelievably quick turnaround time. We couldn't be more pleased.

Profile Picture Heather, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We couldn't be happier with you managing our wedding ceremony. What would we have done without your knowledge and expertise. Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Carol was super sweet, and spent lots of time with us, at our engagement shoot. Even when the rain began to pour, she got great shots that we'll cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My friend, and coworker Maria, said don't get married without Pizazz. Boy was she right. Miss Carol took control of our wedding party, and my family (no small task) and orchestrated the most beautiful ceremony we could have hoped for. Thanks so much!!! Consider us members of the Pizazz Fan Club.

Profile Picture Gloria, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thanks so much for coordinating our wedding. We were lost before Pizazz saved the day. We were able to enjoy our reception, and not miss a beat. Thank Pizazz. We'll reccomend you highly!

Profile Picture Gloria, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Carol is remarkable. We can't thank you enough for being a part of our wedding.
On the evening of our rehearsal, my maid of honor spilled wine on her shirt, and Carol changed shirts with her, so that we could continue on to our rehearsal dinner. Talk about giving the shirt off their back!!! You're tops, and we can't thank you enough.

Profile Picture Raji, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Smooth sailing all thru our wedding and reception. We couldn't be happier. Thank you for our sweet gift. We will treasure it forever.

Profile Picture Gina, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Carole was so wonderful. She made everything run so smooth and everyone told us how much they enjoyed having her there. We highly recommend her to anyone who needs wedding help.

Profile Picture Mel, 2/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Carole was so helpful and professional. She had great ideas, and was the buggest bargain in planning my wedding. We can't thank you enough.

Profile Picture Viola, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Carole is AWESOME! She helped with our rehearsal the night before our wedding and in the big day she was there making sure everything was perfect and she made our wedding so wonderful. I would highly recommend her for any type of celebration.

Profile Picture Tami, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Thank you so much for your help in coordinating our wedding. We couldn't have done it without you.

Profile Picture Angie, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Pizazz for our "day of wedding" coordinating, and found them to be FIRST RATE. Their prices are second to none, and Carole's great ideas made our wedding run smoothly. Thanks so much. We highly reccomend.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 1/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carole handled our day-of-wedding coordinating, and it was the best money we spent! She was organized, professional, and had great ideas for our wedding. A+

Profile Picture Trisha, 1/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Carole and her staff. They are very smart and know how to get things done. They made our wedding so wonderful and I highly recommend Carole to help coordinate with your event.

Profile Picture Lelie, 12/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carole was so helpful with planning our wedding. She was the best choice I made when arranging my special day.

Profile Picture Beth, 12/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

So easy, and so professional. I wish I had Pizazz when my Daughter got married in 2005. We couldn't be more pleased.

Profile Picture Xu, 12/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carole was great, and extremely helpful when it came to making our ceremony and reception run smoothly. Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Phyllis, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Pizazz for wedding coordinating and we couldn't be more pleased. Carole handled our wedding and reception in a very organized and professional way. She stayed with us until the limo pulled away. We couldn't be more pleased that we chose Carole and Pizazz for our wedding!!! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture April, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews