Pixy Prints Photography Reviews

Pixy Prints Photography 5
Pixy Prints Photography 6
Pixy Prints Photography 7

Tori · Married on 09/18/2010

It was so refreshing to work with someone with extended knowledge and experience, high caliber of professionalism and great passion for her work. Not only were my engagement and wedding photos edited well, but returned in a timely fashion. Rachel has great work ethic and a wonderful attitude. She made sure all of my special moments were captured and I had fun while we were shooting. And I look forward to her shooting my maternity and newborn photos!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Amanda · Married on 07/31/2010

Our photos are timeless and beautiful. She knew the exact moments to capture so that we could look back on our special day and remember it for years to come!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Devon · Married on 05/29/2010

By far some of the best people I have ever worked with. Pixy Prints brought two photographers for almost 8 hours. They were able to to catch every part of the wedding. I can't say enough about the value of their work. I would use them again anytime I needed a photographer.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Melanie · Married on 02/16/2008

Pressed for time and lacking funds, I didn't pick the venue for my wedding for its looks. But Rachael still managed to find some areas where we could take some awesome photos of the wedding party and family after the wedding. It was great meeting with her beforehand to go over the kinds of photos I wanted to get, and discussing how the day would go. She was great when it came to accomodating some of the "eccentricities" I had, and she came up with some cute photos I would never have thought to take.

I've been VERY happy with how the photos turned out, and have also expecially liked the professionally bound photo book she had printed for me. As a graphic designer myself, I was very impressed with her designs and layouts of the pages, and have loved having it as a keepsake of my most special day.

I only wish I'd had more time and a better location to play with - it's amazing what she can do with a camera!

Sent on 03/01/2012

Caitlin · Married on 09/08/2007

Rachel did a beautiful job on my wedding photos and is a joy to work with! I've gone back to her for other photos and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2016

Rachel was fantastic to work with. She took time before the wedding to meet with us and help formulate a wedding day timeline to ensure that we optimized our time with her and scheduled all of our "must have" photos. On our wedding day Rachel took the lead and was able to organize our large wedding party and large families for photos. Upon receiving our photos we were blown away by Rachel's talent and ability to capture all of the special details of our big day. We highly recommend Rachel from Pixy Prints Photography!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Personable, professional, fun! We loved having Rachel at our wedding, and the photobooth was a HUGE hit.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Emily · Married on 07/20/2013

I was so happy that I picked Rachel to be my photographer. I, of course, wish that her services were cheaper, but her rates were comparable to other photographers in our area. In fact, I could not afford the package that I wanted, but once I told her what I wanted and what my budget was, Rachel worked with me to both fit my budget and get everything I wanted out of her photography package. She made it so easy. I love all of my photos. I know we made the right choice in Rachel!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Beth · Married on 04/23/2011

This photographer shines in her element, the outdoors. Even if you get married in the winter, find time and a place to take some outdoor shots. You wont regret it!

Also, I would rate her all 5 out of 5 for engagement pictures. We had such a fun day and have some of the greatest engagement pictures I've ever seen.

Sent on 03/01/2012

I loved working with Rachel. Her photobooth was the hit of the wedding (seeing grandparents in silly hats and wigs was priceless), and gave us event pictures to share with our friends and family almost immediately after the event. I would definitely recommend Pixy Prints to everyone!

Sent on 01/21/2015